Handjob Ch. 11

Story Info
A girl tries to overcome her past indiscretions.
1.1k words
4.18
17.1k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,063 Followers

It was a summer afternoon and Rosemarie was walking past Richie's house. Richie and Bob were in Richie's garage working on Richie's car when Rosemarie spotted Richie. She walked up the drive to Richie.

Seeing Rosemarie, Richie stopped what he was doing and started wiping his hands on a rag saying, "Hey Rosemarie. What's up?"

Coming up to him Rosemarie replied, "I'll tell you what's up. Why did you have to tell Jack that I gave you a blow job? That was supposed to be between you and me."

"I'm sorry Rose. We were just talking. Didn't think it mattered."

She was angry, "Well it matters. It matters a lot. He has feelings for me and you go shooting off your mouth. I want you to tell him that it's not true. That you made it up."

In a soft voice Richie replied, "Rosemarie, I'll tell Jack anything you want me to only you have to do something for me."

She became nervous asking, "What is it?"

Placing his hand on her shoulder he said in a gentle voice, "Just come in the back of the garage and take care of me. You're so good at it. You're a natural and I think about you all the time."

Then she heard Bob's voice as he stepped out from behind the car. She didn't know he was there. "Yeah. I'll tell Jack it was all a joke. That we were pulling his leg. Just take care of us. No one will ever know. It'll be our little secret."

She knew that she was an over weight girl and no guy would give her a second look so she gave some of the guys blow jobs. She thought it would make her popular with them but instead the guys lost respect for her. They referred to her as their cocksucker.

She met this guy Jack and he seemed to have an interest in her. Now she dreaded what she had done and she was trying to cover up her tracks. If she could only get these immature guys to stop talking about her giving them blow jobs.

"No! I can't. I'm starting to date him. He has feelings for me." She pleaded.

Richie continued moving her toward the rear of the garage saying, "Rose, you love sucking cock. You're so good at it and you know that you can't refuse us."

By now they were at the rear of the garage. Richie grabbed a piece of card board, placing it on the floor saying, "Here, kneel on this. Bob is going to watch the driveway. He'll make sure no one disturbs us."

She protested, "No! I can't do this. I'm not going to do this. I'm dating Jack now."

"Jack will never know. Just do us this one last time." He pushed down on her shoulders and she sunk down to her knees.

On the floor she looked up at Richie and pleaded,"You promise that this will be the last time?"

Placing his hand on the top of her head he said," Yeah. Just get to it."

On her knees she unbuckled Richie's belt and his heavy work pants fell to the floor. She pulled his underwear down exposing his erection and she took it into her mouth trying to get it as deep into her throat as she could. She began sucking him as she placed her hands on the backs of his thighs. She then slid her hands up his thighs and caressed the smooth flesh of his buttocks.

With her sucking his cock and her hands rubbing up and down on his buttocks was too much for him. He grabbed her head in his hands. They always hold her head fast, not giving her any chance of pulling away. He was about to climax so he pulled her head into him, violently thrusting his cock deep into her throat. He began fucking her mouth as she struggled trying to get a breath of air. He made a loud grunt as he began ejaculating causing her to start gagging with her eyes welling up with tears.

Bob was standing at the front of the car watching the driveway. He could hear Richie moan, then his loud grunt as Rosemarie began gagging. Bob knew what she was choking on and it gave him a hard on.

After a while Richie went soft. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and there was no mess. She had sucked it clean and swallowed it all.

Wiping the tears from her eyes she remained on her knees as Bob stepped up to her and the same ritual was then repeated.

That night she had a date with Jack. They went to a movie. While driving to the theater she asked Jack if he would come to her house on Sunday afternoon and have lunch with her family so they could meet him. He declined, not wanting to get involved with her family.

After the movie they made out in his car. While they were kissing she thought about Bob and Richie and how just hours before she had their cocks in her mouth and now she was kissing Jack. If he only knew.

While they were kissing she felt the bulge in the front of his pants. She reached down and opened his fly. She felt his erection in her hand and she filled her palm with her saliva. She began stroking him as he asked her to suck it. She whispered, "I don't do that. I'm not that kind of a girl."

She held his excited penis in her hand and it gave her a feeling of dominance over him. She was now in charge and he gave her his undivided attention. While she was masturbating him she could hear his breathing getting short and his penis getting very hard and hot. She had him at the very edge of his climax. While stroking him she drew her mouth to his ear and this time she did not ask, she told him that he will come to her house on Sunday and have lunch with her and her parents. He was at his most vulnerable moment as he surrendered to her saying,"Yes, I will." His body began to jerk and shake, filling her hand with his warm semen.

That Sunday afternoon, Jack showed up at her house with a small bunch of flowers for her mother. Rosemarie smiled to herself thinking, "I have a man and he's obedient. I've got to loose this body fat."

Rosemarie's grandmother and grandfather were there. She was the first grandchild and her grand parents had spoiled her.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,063 Followers