Handjob Helen

Story Info
Driven around town, she gives handjobs to strangers.
7k words
4.32
118.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wehstar
wehstar
8 Followers

Helen scowled in her husband's direction while Jennifer flirted with him unashamedly as he refilled her glass. A jealousy built within her that he would rather spend time talking to some airhead blonde rather than fend off the sexual advances of drunken men, half of them supposed friends of his. Perhaps he liked the idea in some way, the reason Helen was receiving this attention was the way she was dressed; a short white mini and pink top left little to the imagination. David had actually made her dress that way, she recalled 'Jennifer will be there, you know Nathan's new girlfriend. She's a real looker, I don't want you to put me to shame. I want everyone to know that I have a sexy wife'. Truth be told, David did have a sexy wife, and all of his friends knew that only too well. With enticing brown eyes and hair, Helen had kept a slim and very desirable little body into her early thirties: she really could carry a miniskirt like that off. Despite this she had a feeling that there was little competing with the busty Jennifer, ten years younger and with Barbie style blonde hair and blue eyes. Perhaps after almost fifteen years of dutiful and faithful marriage David would be tempted to stray. In recent years he had encouraged her to try out new sexual things: out had come handcuffs, dildos, pornography. Even on last year's holiday they had sex in the open air one night on a deserted beach; but was there something missing? More and more David had been pushing Helen to tell him about her most secret, sluttiest fantasies.

After the party David drove them both towards home. He had not been drinking, but Helen was more than a little tipsy and not necessarily in the best of moods. They began to argue about his flirting with Jennifer, and had been for about five minutes as they drove, when a momentary suggestion changed the course of the evening.

"Just having fun? Oh sure, yeah. So you're telling me that you don't want to sleep with her?" Helen screeched as they drove, her tone piercing the privacy of the car.

"Helen, we were just having fun. That's what people do at a party. Not everyone's as boring as you! Some people are capable of acting on impulse," David retorted; having been put on the defensive, he was turning the pressure onto her, shifting criticism and blame.

Helen wasn't standing for that. Clearly and boldly she made her claim, a strong sense of determination apparent in her voice.

"Hell, David. I can do anything I want, anytime I want."

Something changed in David's attitude when he heard this last statement. Perhaps he was wondering if he could prove her wrong, but there was a rolling in his eyes as a new thought process began to build in his head. Slowing the car down, he peered over at a pedestrian walking by the side of the street, probably making his way home from one of the bars they had just passed.

It was difficult to tell in the dark, but the man looked like a respectable type. He walked cleanly paying attention to the pavement up ahead. His mid-length jet black hair was short and tidy, whilst his clothing was clean and well presented. When the car parked about twenty yards ahead of the man's path, Helen was left wondering why on earth they had stopped.

"Well if you're so open, how about this. The guy walking up behind us; rub him off."

Helen looked at him for a moment, not knowing what to do or say. This request came out of the blue. It was a shocking suggestion, and out of character, though their relationship had been changing lately. It seemed every couple of months David would come up with something different for her to do. She loved it when he had new ideas for her, and now this suggestion was exciting her. The thought of her hand out of the window and bringing a stranger off in the street whirred around in her head, emitting a physical response.

"Go on. You know you want to," David goaded her, pushing to see if she would go back on her statement.

It was true she wanted to do something like that, he knew it. Only a few days ago he had made her tell him about it whilst she sucked on his cock. She stared back at him; he just glared back, a cool stare in his eyes. There was no way Helen was going to let him win; she would show how spontaneous she could be.

Noticing the man getting close in the wing mirror, she took a deep breath before winding down the window with a determined, if apprehensive, look on her face.

"Excuse me, sir."

This was it, she had made first contact. Normally there would be no way she would be doing this, though a combination of factors helped her through it. Helen would not let her husband win this argument, her resolve stood firm. It was something of a fantasy of her's, and to make it a seedy public event only increased the turn on of a forbidden taboo. Perhaps the most important reason behind deciding to go through with it was that she was drunk; under normal circumstances Helen would have been far too shy to entice a stranger into their trap in such an open manner. Her eyes closed for a few seconds, Helen sat back in her seat with the window still down. Taking in a few deep breaths as she thought through what to do, she was unaware of her hands gently rubbing up and down on the outside of her thighs, nor the wicked grin that showed on her drunken face.

The man had stopped dead in his tracks when he heard her call. Peering through the open window, he virtually had to put his nose inside the car to see who had called him. He noticed the steel-faced David in the drivers seat before his attention was grasped by the sluttily dressed Helen smiling up at him.

"I was wondering if you could help me... with a little problem," Helen's voice was sweet and innocent almost like a little girl asking for help.

"Sure..." replied the stranger in a soft, inquisitive tone. Obviously this was a slightly odd scenario. He had probably resolved that they were just going to ask for directions, but all the same this must have had an ominous feel to it.

"Could you open the door for me please?" The request was an awkward one, her voice tentative.

The man looked puzzled, but opened the door after a brief pause. Seeing the man closer now, the guy appeared to be in his mid thirties. His hand on the door handle revealed a plain, solid looking wedding ring. The quality of his grey jacket was good; he took a pride in his appearance.

As the door opened, Helen elegantly slid out of the passenger seat, standing at the edge of the car. With the short skirt showing off her legs, David watched intently at his wife's efforts to seduce a stranger for the first time. If he was nervous about it, it didn't show much: but if anybody were to watch closely enough it would be apparent that David's poker face could not completely hide his tension. He admired her body proudly. Stood facing the silent stranger, Helen moved forward, and suggestively stroked her hand across the length of the doorframe. Caressing it as though it gave her pleasure, her hand inched closer to him. As she leaned closer, the man's eyes widened as her tight low cut top exposed her cleavage. Her manner was obvious for all to see whilst she acted like a whore trying to advertise her services.

"Do you think I am attractive?"

The man was surprised and taken aback by her leading question. That doesn't mean to say that all surprises are bad, and by the way he eyed her body it was obvious that he craved her firm body. Unsure what to do he looked nervously around the street. It was empty at the time, but for how much longer remained uncertain. As he looked left then right, he discretely slipped his ring into his pocket whilst reaching for his wallet. He peered into the car, trying to make out the driver, mistaking him for a pimp.

"How much is this going to cost me?" he asked, trying to remain respectful. It was obvious that he would never normally seek out this kind of rendezvous.

David's response was cool. All the time he kept his emotions in check. He silently watched to see how far the scene will unfold, to see how far his wife would go to push this latest of sexual boundaries to be broken. He played along with the stranger's assumption.

"The whore is free tonight. She is in slut training. Use her as you will."

Helen was surprised to hear such words coming from her husband's mouth. He spoke in a monotone manner, using dull yet slightly stinging syllables. She had never heard him speak that way before.

As she stepped back into the car, her skirt rode up her thighs as she stooped to enter. Feeling a hand on her arse she paused, her inaction willed the stranger to feel her cheeks. She faced David as she experienced the stranger roughly caressing the ridge between her cheeks. If Helen were not clothed his stubby fingers would have threatened her orifice: in fact had he just slid his hand up her tight-fitting little skirt it would have been easy for him to lift her knickers to one side. Part of her wanted him to, though the fact that she was frozen in position had as much to do with apprehension and fear as an invitation.

"David...the guy is touching my arse? What should I do?" she looked at him seeking reassurance, approval, protection even?

David reached out to her, holding her face strong and firm while stroking her hair lovingly. They looked into each others eyes, they both knew they could pull out if they wanted to: but they didn't want to pull out. They both wanted to continue. They were sharing a moment of excitement and this was the only opportunity they had. Were they to try this again it would not be quite so new, so dirty, so deliciously forbidden.

"How does it make you feel? Are you excited? Are you moist?" David asked.

Helen knew exactly how to respond to a question like that. It was one he asked so often in their bedroom dirty talk.

"Oh yeah. I am excited, so wet, I need to play with cock so bad," she replied just loud enough for the stranger to hear the filth coming from her mouth.

Helen knew she wanted to rip off the pants of the guy who was taking liberties with her, groping and squeezing

"Well then I suggest that you make him cum. I'd like to see you jerk this guy off," David's tone was commanding. He spoke in a low, husky voice that turned his wife on no end.

"That is, if you're not too boring..." he teased, reminding her of the point she was trying to prove in this little power game.

With that Helen turned back to the stranger. As she moved he released his grip on her almost perfect rear. He moved back a little as Helen provocatively shifted toward him. She seemed to have so much energy, so turned on that the only thing that mattered was the fulfillment of fantasy. For the first time in her life, she was going to get her hands on another man's cock. Helen looked and acted like an insatiable little slut, and she loved every minute of it.

"I want to play with your cock. I want to feel your hard shaft in my hand and to see the look on your face as I pleasure you."

As she spoke she cupped at his crotch through his pants. She rubbed on him through his grey trousers, and in a matter of seconds she felt his cock begin to expand. A small smile began to work its way from the corner of her mouth, a confirmation of her success. Raising her index finger, she jabbed into where the growth was beginning to show through the dark material. She slowly caressed her finger along the length of his snake.

Her husband's attention was fixed on her finger as she teased the fortunate stranger to a full erection. A small triangular shape formed in his pants, his rod striving to break throught he material. Helen's finger moved up from the bottom of the man's fly, along the metallic zip line and up to the zipper. The motion was just slow enough to tease the stranger before she eased the zip open.

Apart from some heavy breathing, the silence in the air was enough to hear the fly unzip. A restrained gulp was heard from the man as Helen put her hand inside his trousers; for the first time he could feel the warmth of her skin on his dick. As she yanked on his cock, exposing it to the cold night air, the man took a half step toward her. He closed the door as much as he could to hide the sordid details of this unusual public encounter from any prying eyes in the darkness beyond.

The stranger exclaimed his concern in a hushed brisk statement.

"Somebody will see. Can we go somewhere more private?"

Helen looked at her husband as though to seek guidance on what best to do, in addition to confirm his consent to her lewd behaviour.

"Here's just fine. I think you need to finish what you started. Take as long as you dare." David's reply was a cocky, confident command. He was playing with her emotions.

She looked directly back at her husband, a hint of determination in her eyes. She would not be beaten, after all this WAS her fantasy; in reality it had been her idea not his. David's tone was cold and instructional; she would prove to him exactly what she was capable of if she put her mind to it. Turning back to the man, her face was so close to his penis that it loomed large, pulsating before her. Taking her hand she guided it to the left, delighted at the stranger's gasp at the reintroduction of stimuli.

"Oh no, baby. I can't wait for anything like that. I NEED to do this now," Helen teased the stranger.

Grabbing the guy's cock she noticed a shadowy figure pass by whilst she pumped away with her hand along the strangers length. All three people in and around the car almost stopped still, attempting to hide what was blatantly unravelling. The silhouette was gone almost immediately, and the fear of nearly being caught added to everybody's excitement.

As Helen diligently worked away the first droplets of semen began to form a sticky residue on his tip. As she worked his length the precum caught on her fingers forming a natural lubricant between them and his ever-sensitive prick. Encouraged and aided, her hand glided over his cock at a quickening pace. The stranger had tried to stay silent but could now be heard clearly trying to keep his moans to a minimum in order not to attract attention.

"Hmmmm. God yes. Hhhh" the man cried, trying to keep his ecstatic groans as quiet as he could whilst Helen mercilessly pumped on his fat cock.

He began to spurt, thick creamy spunk gushed out down the length of his cock and over her fingers; like a slow volcanic eruption. The lava spilling down the phallic mountain engulfing anything in its path all the way down his shaft and over her fingers. As it flowed away she milked the remaining cream from him with a few firm squeezes. Her grip pushed the remaining spunk from the bottom to the top, spilled out over the tip.

"My, my. You must have been waiting on that for some time..." Almost as though speaking to a child, Helen toyed with the man verbally.

Suddenly the stranger pulled his piece back into his trousers, ashamedly covering himself. Funny how a guy's sense of reason returns once his baser instincts have been fulfilled. As Helen wiped her sticky hand on her clothing, the grateful stranger walked around to the driver's door, where husband had been calmly watching the incident unfold.

"How much do I owe you?" he askeds David. Obviously he didn't want to get into any confusion with some lowlife pimp. Better safe than sorry.

"You want to pay for that pathetic performance? Like I said she is in training. Put your money away friend. You should spend it on something worthwhile." David mocked Helen's efforts. He had been supportive of her, but there was a sense of frustration obvious in his manner. Sensing some form of anger building, the stranger disappeared off into the night with admirable haste.

"What was that? You just wiped the cum off your hand! Next time I want you to play with it, I want to watch you lick it off your fingers," he instructed her.

"Next time?" Helen enquired, not so much offended as shocked.

David confirmed his stance, as though the situation was simplistic. "You enjoyed it you little slut! Do you deny it?"

There was silence, a guilty admission that she had enjoyed what she had done. It had started out as a dare, an argument of sorts; he had provoked her to do it. But she enjoyed it. Would there be a next time? Yes. She hoped so. After the pause he continued to speak, taking her silence as an answer.

"Fine. Next time I want you to talk dirty, tell the guy how much you like it. OK!"

He was forceful in what he said, but at the same time it was understood that there was no requirement. When the time came, if she didn't want to, then it would be her choice. Her husband had instructed her that it was his wish, a twisted fantasy to see her act like such a slut; to use her hand to pleasure strangers to climax, people that they would never see or hear from again.

Turning the key in the ignition, David set off from the secluded back street location. The consequences of what had just occurred sank into both their minds. Headed towards home, they travelled in silence, contemplating. Eventually it was Helen that broke the silence.

"Next time? When will the next time be?"

He replied, "Whenever you are ready."

"Well what about now. Tonight...again." Her tone was tentative, as though asking for permission. At the same time a sense of high pitched excitement could be detected in her voice.

David instructed that this time he wanted her to put on a good show, to show him how much she enjoyed it. Seemingly in a hurry, he took the next left and then a right, desperately searching for a secluded spot. They would strike again whilst the iron was hot. The residential streets were just a little too busy, every possible target was a little too risky, too much in the open, but David seemed determined to find a way.

If they could not find a 'victim', then maybe somebody would find them. After passing a shop that seemed to have virtually no business at that time of night, they pulled into the car park around the back. There were two parked cars already there, with no owners in sight. When David turned the ignition off, the car was plunged into darkness, the world around them became a little easier to see. Perhaps a waiting game would work: but would a fish take the bait?

After only a few minutes, they spotted a single man entering the deserted car park. He looked like a legitimate target; younger than the last man, probably mid twenties, stocky build with a 5'10 frame. Gel kept the blond hair in position. Helen stepped out of the car as the man approached, a look of intent in her eyes.

David's attention grew as he watched Helen shift down her top to reveal a little more cleavage before she pulled up her already short skirt a little. She looked like a complete slut. Anybody meeting her for the first time would not be altogether surprised by tonight's showings, and she was growing into the part with more excitable energy than she ever would have expected from herself.

As the stranger approached it was clear that he was trying not to be too obvious about his glances towards Helen out of the corner of his eye. A red-blooded male is a red-blooded male, and an attractive brunette showing more flesh than she should is always going to attract attention.

"Hey stranger, " Helen called to him, "I was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem..."

She had used the same line on the guy earlier, and it had worked. The difference this time was that she was more confident with it. The man stopped dead in his tracks, as Helen sat back down in the passenger seat and disappeared into the car. She noticed the stranger tentatively approach, and made a cautious glance over to David, who intently watched Helen's every move in silence.

This was it, consolodation upon what had happened before. It was almost exactly the same as thirty minutes before. They both knew that this guy wouldn't be able to resist the offer either. The stranger arrived at the door, and peered inside curiously, keeping a little distance from the situation. Helen made a bold move towards him, invading his concept of personal space.

wehstar
wehstar
8 Followers
12