Handjob Niece Ch. 02

Story Info
Another encounter with 18-year-old niece.
1.1k words
4.19
386.7k
43
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had passed since my experience with Carolyn, and I was back in Florida to work on my mother's estate. I had been in town for three days, but hadn't seen much of my sister Ellen or Carolyn, her daughter, my niece. Carolyn had been pretty haughty the two times our paths had crossed. It was as though she thought the handjob she had given me a few weeks earlier gave her some power over me. Maybe it did. I found myself feeling uncomfortable around her, and that just seemed to spur her on.

When the weekend came around, Ellen invited me over for Sunday dinner. When I arrived, she was her usual disorganized self, scurrying around with dinner nowhere in sight. I grabbed a beer and set down to watch TV and wait.

After a while, Ellen came in and said "Ron, I need you to run and get me a few things I need for this meal. Here's the list. Thanks." She turned and walked back to the kitchen without waiting for my answer.

I stood up and was taking one last swig of my beer before heading out the door when Carolyn came hurrying out of the kitchen. "I'm going to go with Uncle Ron. He might need a hand," she said, emphasing the word hand.

"OK," said an oblivious Ellen, as Carolyn pushed me out the door.

"Are you sure it's a good idea for you to come?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"I probably won't come, but you will," she retorted.

We got in the car, with me marveling at how things had changed. Just a couple of years ago, I was the old uncle, teasing Carolyn and making her feel uncomfortable. Now, just a couple of years later, the roles were reversed, and she was in charge.

We were barely two blocks from the house before Carolyn reached over and unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and reached her hand into my underpants and grabbed my cock. I was already half hard from her banter, and I quickly grew in her hand.

"Hmm," she said, "I've missed little Ron."

I didn't say anything as she stroked me up and down. It didn't take long for me to become fully hard, and soon after I started to ooze pre-cum. She gathered some on her fingers, brought them to her lips, and again just cooed "Hmmm."

We drove the 4 miles to the grocery with her jerking me. She moved her hand in slow, deliberate strokes, obviously not wanting me to come. When we arrived at the parking lot, she put me away and we went inside.

As we went through the store picking up the items on Ellen's shopping list, Carolyn acted like a kid. She would skip off to another aisle to pick up an item, then come running back and drop it in the cart, giving me a kiss and calling me "daddy." A time or two, she let her hand brush against my crotch. None of the other shoppers seemed to notice, but I sure did.

By the time we left the grocery store, I was beside myself. I wanted relief, but I didn't want to give up control to my niece. I felt the relationship tilting even more toward her, with me slipping even more under her spell.

We had one more stop to make, and Carolyn just sat quietly on her side of the car during the ride there. When we got there, she said she would wait in the car while I went inside for the wine for dinner.

When I got back into the car, I immediately noticed that Carolyn had slipped off her jeans. She was sitting there in the briefest, turquoise panties. She just smiled at me without a word, and I just looked at her in disbelief, swallowing hard. And getting hard again.

As we started for home, Carolyn's hand was back to my crotch before we had even gotten out of the parking lot. She had my cock out and had resumed her stroking before we had gone a block. This time, she was not slow and deliberate, but obviously had a mind to make me cum before we got back.

I started to protest. I started to stop her. My mind told me to stop her. My cock told me to let her go. My cock won. As I drove, she worked me masterfully, bringing me closer and closer, at a gradually increasing pace. I could feel a massive orgasm building in my balls. I basically lost sense of time and space, and as I began to cum, I realized that I was turning into Ellen's driveway. One shot of cum hit the steering wheel, while the rest just poured down my cock and onto my pants. Carolyn started giggling, and licked some of my cum off her fingers. Somehow, she had her pants back on already. She threw open the car door, and in a second, she was out of the door, running toward the house, laughing. I spent a few seconds just trying to process things, before it registered on me that I was sitting with my cock out and cum all over the front of my pants. I quickly put "little Ron" away, and thanked my lucky stars that I had on dark jeans that didn't show the wetness clearly.

It took me a few minutes to gather the groceries and wine and my composure and go into the house. I was very aware that I had the smell of cum about me, but no one else seemed to notice. Carolyn went out of her way to ignore me the rest of the day, and things were uneventful. By the time I went home my pants were nearly dry, although things were very sticky and messy within my underpants.

I had to return home on Tuesday, and I had a lot of work to do on Monday, so I didn't think much of Carolyn during the day Monday. I was getting a lot done, but about 3:00 in the afternoon, my cell phone rang. It was Carolyn.

"Uncle Ron," she began, "me and my friend Cindy are having a handjob party this afternoon with some of the football players. I think you would enjoy watching it."

I knew I shouldn't. Messing around with a bunch of 18 year olds was nothing but trouble. But almost as if I was listening in on a conversation of others, I heard myself asking for Cindy's address and directions. Carolyn told me to be there at4 o'clock. I said I'd think about it, but I knew I would.