Handjob Scenario Filmed in Public

Story Info
Couple performs for cameras in public scenario.
4.5k words
4.52
23.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
148 Followers

Many months ago, Julie and I went to an unforgettable night of swinging. During this night we experienced and enjoyed the visionary pleasures of those there. It was there that Julie my sex Vietnamese girlfriend realized our joint fantasy. My desire to watch her masturbate other men live. Her fantasy to masturbate strangers in front of myself and others. Needless to say we both got off nicely thank you very much.

It was there that she was given a business card from one of the strangers. It was held by her for the last few months until we utilized it, then accumulating in today's first hot scenario.

That stranger was Tom a camera man. A videographer to be specific. He worked for a local porn business. It was his encouragement that finally got us in this position of being filmed liked actors but this is no acting but just us in its raw entirety. There wasn't going to be any pretending here. The idea of our private moments shared with an audience was rather arousing.

We wanted to shoot something professional but natural, raw and very erotic. We had discussed the scenarios. We like the way the Italians made their porn and the professional setup in their movie making. We wanted something similar done.

We have discussed with Tom the scenario and how it was to be shot. We were to make love as if the cameras was not there. I been told its hard to do but hey its making us very aroused. The thought other people filming and watching our every move, our private intimacy, how we did it, what we liked, was turning us on. Then the idea of possible millions of eyes watching our love making was rather hot and erotic. Now the time is here and we are going to live this moment.

We had found an intimate setting amongst some large trees but out in the open. We lay large towels and cushions on the grass and the scenario was this. We have been having a romantic picnic. We end up embracing and kissing. Then we were to make love as if in private. We were to interact like in private. Our actions, verbal and physical will be recorded. The tape will be ours but the business retains rights to copy and distribute with us getting a small cut. Julie and I were so excited and turned on by the prospect.

So here we are, my beautiful lady Julie and I begin to embrace and kiss. The video zooms in to film our kissing. We deep kiss and tongue each other around our faces and neck. We use our free hands to touch and massage each other through our clothing. Julie moans as I tongue her passionately, holding her pretty face close to mine. I feel the presence of Tom only inches away on my right. His eyes fixated on the action unfolding. I can imagine how rock hard he is now. The sound lady is a sexy looking honey blonde in her mid thirties, named Angelina. She hangs a microphone above our heads. I can't believe the sound person is so sexy as my mind wonders. I think she does some acting herself. I feel nervous having to perform in front of this pretty lady and the others but I need to focus on being myself like in private. And the photographer Nathan looks rather young looking, clicks away, looking for that best shot.

Julie is wearing a sexy white dress. Very feminine appearing with light flora patterns. I am in my shorts and wearing white. Again she wears her favorite perfume. Her scent waffles in the surrounding air like the nearby flowers.

After a few hot minutes of making out, the action starts to really warm up. I begin to undo Julie's dress letting the top section fall off her shoulders, exposing her perky breasts. Her nipples are fully erect. Her excitement exposed by her increasing areola size around her nipples. She moans in excitement from the gathering pace. I begin to suck and tease her nipples with my tongue. One breast at a time. I can hear the photographer snapping away. The excitement was building up. I feel more nervous hoping that everything appears natural from the audience point of view.

I feel the wetness developing below. I am getting so hot and turned on. I momentarily forget the others were there as I sucked mercifully on those nipples and hearing the result come out of Julie's mouth. She falls victim to the ongoing assault. Her legs involuntarily spread open.

With my fingers trembling slightly I slide my right hand down and lift her dress up over her knees. I position myself so that I am slightly behind her but next to her right. I expose her crotch to the eager film crew. I can hear the happy snapper clicking away with a burst of shots. Tom comes closer with his video camera. He films closely the raw action about to unfold in pure hardcore. Julie moans with excitement and anticipation of what is about to happen.

I expose her pink color panties now damp. Her fine pubic hairs stick out from underneath the wet material. I lightly trace my fingers across the damp surface, sending her moaning in delight. I notice the large lump between Tom's legs developing not unlike mine as I kissed Julie passionately while lightly massaging her dampness. Then I playfully tug and tease her pubic hairs from the sides of her panties twisting it gently between my fingers.

I then slowly insert my hand down her panties. Julie moans in delight.

"Oh my god!! ohhhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh. This is really happening.! Ohhhhhh.!!

I feel the immediate warmth and slimy wetness. I move my fingers around then pull my hand out and brought it to my nostrils. I inhale the odor of her pussy on my creamy fingers. I am so turned on now, her scent controlled me. I place the fingers into my mouth tasting her. Then I reinsert them under the damp fabric again finding her hard button. Julie squeals and moans more loudly. Her breathing quickens and becomes heavy as I lightly brush my finger over her clitoris. I pull out my fingers again, this time I put them under Julie's nose. She breaths in her own smell and then begins to lick my fingers. I join her licking her creaminess off each finger.

I feel my penis throbbing hard and virtually milking myself from the excitement. Oh god this was a very intimate moment but now its out in the open recorded. But it was very arousing to feel the presence of others watching. I briefly see the jaw dropping look from Angelina who lightly licks her lips. I am sure she swings both ways.

Julie is so horny, so hot now. She begins to rub me through my shorts. And grabbing my penis through the material. She is getting so turned on now. The feeling of her delicate slender fingers running over my rock hard rod makes me squirm with excited anticipation. She continues stroking me through my shorts while moaning excitedly. I continue to kiss her and move my right hand again onto her damp panties.

I slowly massage her there while she continues to massage me. Mutual masturbation has always been a favorite foreplay for both of us. And we are happy to share our sexual technique with Tom, Nathan and Angelina.

We both moan in excitement as the filming continues. Tom zooms in close to the raw action. His breathing heavy and uneven. The other two are also breathless as they commit to doing their job. Holding your breath was one thing they had to do well, as it will be easy for filming crew to lose a little composure.

Julie begins to whisper to me as we continue to make out.

"Does this feel good baby? I am so turned on now. You are so hard. Did you like the taste of my pussy? I bet you did."

I could only moan in approval, aware of our intimacy being watched and listened to. I blush from her erotic talking.

I grab Julie's panties from its sides bringing the sides together and pulling at it upwards until it sits between her outer labia and start to slide the material between her lips. Her wetness start to run down the sides. She moans in pleasure as I slide the material up and down over her clitoris.

Julie repositions herself to my left, then I feel her begin to unzip me. My penis pops out like a spring puppet finally released. I finally feel her hand grab the flag pole. It was pleasurable resignation and I couldn't wait any more. She begins to play with the tip, lightly massaging the pre cum oozing out. Then she pulls the foreskin down firmly exposing my swollen head and proceeds to move her left hand back up then down driving crazy with pleasure. The feeling was extremely pleasurable. I moan with so much excitement from the feeling of her delicate hand touching me and performing its routine. My precum continues to ooze out running down my length glistening in the sunlight.

She stares at me. Her beautiful eyes filled with lust and excitement. She licks her lips then brings her left hand to her mouth. She licks the palm and brings it back to my pole. Then firmly aggressively twists on it sending me to instant heaven. I moan with so much pleasure as she deliberately twists my penis head more quickly.

Tom moves even closer to the action and Nathan clicks quickly. Angelina drops the microphone closer to our heads to recall every pleasurable sound. Everything serves to enhance my excitement. I throw my head back in pleasure and my hips start to pump up erotically.

Julie begins to talk dirty likes she does in private. It was very intimate.

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah, it feels good doesn't it? You like when I massage your cock like this Hmmmmm Hmmmm" She moans.

I could only moan back in reply, the insatiable sensation was unbelievable. Her hand then slowly masturbates me up and down pulling my foreskin off the head then over, sending my head spinning. I grab her left hand stopping her before it becomes too pleasurable. I don't want to explode just yet.

I begin to kiss her again and return my hand to her damp panties. I wanted to masturbate her right now in front of the crew. I was feeling so turned on. I wanted her to orgasm while they watched and filmed. I wanted her to really enjoy it. I wanted the crew to see how I masturbate her and how her body responds and how she orgasms.

I move slightly behind her, to her right and begin to remove her damp panties, lifting them off her slender white legs exposing her full black bush neatly trimmed. Her inner labia glistening in the daylight are clearly visible. I try to spread her thighs as wide as possible. I position myself behind her and with both hands pull her outer labia apart. her inner labia fall apart, exposing her whole vulva and clitoris. Julie moans in resignation as she gets exposed. I kiss her passionately as I move to the next step.

I move my right hand over her pussy. I insert my fingers into her opened vulva massaging gently the insides. Julie moans louder as I ran my fingers slowly in her privates. I then bring my creamy fingers to my nose and mouth inhaling her scent and tasting her.

I can see Tom's bulging eyes as he got close filming my hand. He is inhaling deeply. He has caught a whiff of Julie's pussy.

I begin to massage more her vulva then her clitoris which is now poking out exposed in all its glory. Julie moans and trembles in absolute pleasure. I kiss her passionately while masturbating her. Her pelvis pumps and rotates with my touch. I whisper to her, enhancing her arousal, dirty talking her.

"Oh yeah baby. I going masturbate you now until you cum. I going to masturbate you fast."

Julie moans back in reply, clearly very turned on by the words.

"Hmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, ohhhhhhh, oh please, oh yes please!!"

Immediately I frantically rubbed her off. The sound of me masturbating her fills the quiet air, only over powered by her moaning. Julie's body starts to loose control and she convulses, her thighs opening and closing involuntarily. I sense her nearly cumming so I rapidly rubbed her clitoris.

She orgasms immediately. Suddenly I feel my hand swamped in wetness. Flooded by her orgasmic fluid as she squirts around my fingers. Julie moans and squeals in absolute pleasure. Her head throw rolls quickly from side to side. Her torso convulses in ripples. Her mouth opens, moaning.

"Oh yeahhhhh, oh yeahhhhh, arghhhhhh!! Oh god yessss!!" She repeated.

"Oh yes, oh yess baby, that feels so good" I replied.

Immediately I begin to finger her rapidly sending her to another loud orgasm. The clear distinctive astringent fluid coats my hand again.

I lift my head up momentarily and stare at Angelina. Her face contorted with lust and blushing red as I masturbated another woman to orgasm in front of her. Clearly extremely aroused by the hardcore action happening live.

I return my focus on kissing Julie. I whisper to her. I wanted to go down on her.

I begin to change position and go down on my knees. I pull Julie down so she now laid on her back. Then forcibly pushed her creamy white thighs apart. Julie is now fully spreadeagled. Tom again comes closer. His face just behind mine as he attempts to observe and film the raw hardcore action unfolding.

I approach her wet pussy and with my hands deliberately spread open her vulva firmly, exposing her inner labia and vagina. Her pussy smell hits me hard. I stare at her wide open privates like I have done many times before. She moans loudly in resignation and excitement as I fully expose her to everyone. Her vagina is still contracting and I use a finger to collect her secretions around the folds and insert it into my mouth. Her strong fishy odor and taste mesmerized me. I am so turned on. I can hear Tom directly behind me feeling the same way, as he inhales strongly.

I then use my thumb to fully expose her engorged clitoris by pulling fully back her prepuce exposing the creamy coating. I flicked lightly at first, cleaning her then rapidly at her little man driving her crazy. Julie moans out of control now unable to bear the assault. But I deliberately targeted her most sensitive part. I enjoyed the control I had over her now. Then I inserted 2 fingers into her vagina and proceeded to fuck her rapidly rubbing the sensitive ceiling of her tunnel. She moans and squeals loudly. Her body starts to really convulse. Her head rolls side to side and she rubs and rolls her nipples in pleasure. Again Julie suddenly orgasms spraying my face with her cum. I lap it up with pleasure. The strong astringent taste and odor penetrated my nostrils and taste buds. Her pussy flooded by clear fluid. The mix of her creaminess and fresh cum runs down her perineum to her anus. I lick the thick mixture up.

With her pussy still dripping, I indicated for her to change position to my favorite. Julie moves to the 69 position, her pussy directly above my face. Her rear now visible to the others. Its center piece, her anus moist with pussy juice. I feel the presence of Nathan up close taking his shots. Julie continues to moan in delight. I spread her pussy open again exposing it from a different position. Tom approaches again for some of the best filming as I held her open deliberately. Her vagina still contracting from the last orgasm. It was my favorite view of her.

On the other end, Julie holds my dripping penis rubbing it slowly and flicking her tongue rapidly at the tip. The joint sensation was driving me crazy.

I start to lick her perineum which is lightly covered with fine hairs. My nose buried in her anus. The odor fulls my senses. Julie squeals with pleasure as I licked more frantically tasting her. My tongue swirls between her vulva, perineum and anus, tasting the different surfaces.

Then I return to focus on her anus, licking and sucking the creases while Julie licked my rod like a lolly pop. I felt like exploding. I knew I had better hold back, so I promptly pushed her down and my hardness slid straight into her. We move position so that we are both facing the filming crew. My hard cock starts to slide in and out of her pussy. Julie is now in front of me facing the others and I am behind her. My god the sensation was amazing as I fucked her hard. She leans back and I use one of my hands to rub her nipples while kissing her neck. Julie than begins to ride me taking control, fucking me. We both moan in pleasure. Within a few seconds Julie orgasms again.

"Oh god yessss, oh yesss!! arghhhhhhh!!" She moans loudly.

I feel her gripping me, milking me and I try hard not to release yet. I move so that she is now facing me and riding rapidly up and down. Its her favourite position where she has control. I try to slow down letting her pump me riding hard.

"Oh baby fuck me, fuck me good!!" She moans and squeals.

After a few seconds again I had to change position. I nailed her from behind while she was on all fours. Again I was careful not to make myself cum too quick, though many times the urge was there. She moans continuously from my constant ramming.

I pull out of her my hardness covered in her creaminess. I wanted her to masturbate me in front of the crew allowing her to finish me off with a handjob. So they can watch and record her masturbation technique and the final cum shot.

I sit back down on the large cushions and Julie sits to my left side. With her left hand she cups my testicles massaging my sacs gently. Oh god its feels so good. With her right hand she slowly pulls me. We kiss passionately while the the filming continued. I can see briefly the eyes of the others literally popping out as they witness our lovemaking. I hold her beautiful face as we kissed deeply. We both moan with excitement, turned on, aroused by the presence of others watching our intimacy live.

"Hmmmmm, hmmm, oh yeah!! hmmmmm" Julie moans excitedly.

Julie then lowers her face to my stiffness and opens her mouth letting a large amount of her saliva drip down onto my swollen head. It runs down the hard shaft. She then twists the saliva around the head and shaft with her left hand, sending me shuddering in pleasure. I moaned loudly as my sensitive parts got rubbed. My frenum and rim of my head were the most sensitive. Julie looks at me with that look of lust as she continued the twisting motion. She bits her lower lip and smiles lustfully while moaning.

After a minute she begins to pump me quicker with her left hand. Oh god I really am in heaven. My hips start their slow push forward, pumping upwards in rhythm with her handjob.

"Oh yeah baby, you like this, I am so turned on, so hot. Hmmmmm, hmmmm, oh yeah, feels so good. I know you love it. You're so hard!! hmmmmm." She whispered as she begins her dirty talk.

I moan and groan with pleasure. Closing my eyes and enjoyed her masturbating technique. Julie switches to her right hand and goes back to massaging my balls with her left hand. She begins to masturbate me with her right hand. We begin to kiss again. This time more frantically. Now unaware of the others still filming more close than ever.

We are both in another world as Julie excitedly pleasures me. She moans enthusiastically as we kiss.

My thighs spread wide and I pump my hips more quicker to her pumping right hand.

After a moment of forgetfulness I open my eyes and see Angelina staring right at me, her mouth literally salivating as she attempts to hang onto the large microphone over us. She appears to be massaging herself through her top.

Julie then firmly pulls down the foreskin and bends down again and spits hard twice on my red swollen head then begins to massage the dripping saliva down my hard shaft with her right hand. Oh god she is so nasty, so hot. Then like she normally does in private, she immediately masturbates me very fast. Her left hand grips my balls now as she firmly takes pole position.

"Hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm" She moaned enthusiastically.

Her right hand goes into a blur. The sound of her masturbating me fills the surrounding.

"Oh god yeah, oh god yesss!! Oh god you're so good. Oh yeah it feels so good" I moaned excitedly.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, hmmmmm, hmmmm" She moaned repeatedly while trying to kiss me all over.

My head rolls in pleasure. My abdomen ripples and convulses in waves. In a matter of seconds I cum explosively. My cum flies everywhere as Julie continues masturbating me fast. She moans and squeals with enthusiasm.

Fantasier
Fantasier
148 Followers
12