Handjobs Under Table

Story Info
I gave handjobs under table at seminar.
1.4k words
163.6k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenna2222
Jenna2222
19 Followers

I am a 19 year old female, full-time college student and part-time assistant at a local bank in my area. This past summer I attended a young businesspersons forum expo out in Arizona, that consisted of 3 days worth of nothing but lecture seminars. While some of these seminars were interesting and fun, others were downright long and boring.

Most of these seminars consisted of 200-500 people sitting in a room listening to a bunch of college professors up on stage, sitting at a banquet table talking about the various themes of each seminar.

On the 2nd day of the event, I was in the middle of sitting through my 3rd and last seminar of the day and I was not only bored out of my mind, but it had been 2 days since I had been away from my bf and I had had no sex, or any time to masturbate, and I was getting more and more insatiably horny as the day went on.

It was getting so bad, that I started fantasizing about the guys up on stage while they were doing their thing.

About halfway through the seminar, their was a smoke break intermission, and everybody had to leave the room and either go smoke a cigarette or just wait out in the lobby till the break was over. this included the panel on stage as well.

As I had been sitting out there with the rest of them, I had a really dirty idea pop into my head and I thought it would be a good way to make the seminar alot more fun for me.

So when everybody was out in the lobby talking away, I decided to casually sneak back into the seminar room when nobody was really paying attention.

When I got inside I hurried up to the front of the room and onto the stage and I got down and crawled underneath the banquet table that was up there, before anybody came back.

The table had a long table cloth, as well as a front side banner, so I knew as long as I was careful, that nobody would notice I was there.

About 5 minutes later, people started to slowly come back into the room, and the professors started to come back and take their seats at the table.

It must have been a good 5 or 10 minutes more before the seminar started back up again. I waited till I heard one of the guys start to speak on the mic at the table before I even tried to make a move.

Once I heard him talking, I turned around on my hands and knees, and slowly crawled to the end of the table, where the first guy was. When I was finally in front of him, I reached my hand out and slowly pulled down his zipper. He gave a sudden jolt, but he didnt seem to stop me or pull me out from under, so I continued what I was doing. I finished pulling down his zipper and I reached in and pulled out his cock, and started stroking him under the table.

Because of the table cloth, and because of the couple hundred people in the room staring at him and the other professors, he couldnt look down to see who was down there. All he could do was sit their trying to act normal while feeling my hands slide up and down his cock over and over again. I did it slowly at first to get a nice good feel of him, then I started to stroke him faster and faster, as he got really hard and big in my hands.

The situation made him really over excited. It wasnt more than a minute or two of me stroking him, that I felt his thighs tense up and his load started shooting out and hitting my face several times. I couldnt believe how much came out, but it was amazing, and I took everything he gave me. My face was a dripping mess by the time he was done.

When he was all done I cleaned him up as best as I could, and then I put his dick back in his pants and zipped him up.

Then I got back down on my hands and knees and crawled over to the guy next to him, and did the same thing to him....and then to the guy after him.... and the one after him.... and on and on I went until every single professor sitting at the table had unloaded on my face. There was even a couple of them who sat down in the middle of the session who I made sure to go back and take care of.

One of the times I wound up working on the guy who was currently speaking to the crowd. It was so exciting listeningg to him trying to speak normal, like nothing out of the ordinary was going on, while I was down there sliding my hands up and down his dick for him, trying to make him cum.

He kept moving around in his seat and adjusting himself, trying to keep his composure and focus on what hes saying.

He was not able to keep that up for long thoughh. His cock was getting enormously big and hard in my hands, and I knew he was trying to hold back cause his legs were all tense and stiff feeling. But the more he tried to hold back, the more it made me go faster, and be more persistant with it.

As I was going faster and faster, their seem to be a sudden pause in his speaking for about 4 or 5 seconds, and then almost at the same time that he started trying to speak again, he started to shoot off one of the thickest, ropiest loads anybody has ever given me, blasting it several times all over my face and hair and down my neck.

As he tried to keep speaking, his voice became very very shaky and almost moaning-like as he continued to feel me pump out his load under the table.

It was a very exciting moment for both of us knowing that while the crowd is out their watching him try to speak, he was busy sitting there pasting my face. It is a moment neither him nor I, will ever forget.

And that goes for the rest of the time that I was down there doing that for all of them. I was so happy to be under the table, having fun with those guys, instead of out there in the audience bored out of my mind.

These professors had been talking all day to various crowds, I could tell by how much they all had to give to me that day, that by the time I got to them they had alot of pent up work-stress built up inside.

And what better way to end the afternoon, than by taking a load off, especially with someone so willing to help.

After I had taken care of them all, I had to still stay under the table through the end of the seminar. I stayed there for what seem like forever, till it ended, and till all of the students and business people had left the room.

When I crawled out from under the table, there was still a couple of the professors there waiting to see who the mystery girl was. I was a complete mess by that point, but they seem to enjoy that, and offered to help get me cleaned up.

Afterwards, we just hung out and talked for awhile and had a few drinks. There was alot of big smiles and quite a bit of joking around about what I did and the risk that I took. There was also alot of thank yous being passed around to me for what I did. They seem to really enjoy and appreciate what I had done for them so that made me feel good. A couple of them told me it was the best experience they ever had in their life. And going by the amount they shot out, I believe them.

As we were continuing to talk, one of them joked around and told me that with my "talents", that I would make a great assistant one day.

Little did he know I was already a part-time assistant to my boss at a bank in my area, and he already enjoys my talents every afternoon during his conference calls lol

Jenna2222
Jenna2222
19 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
A Friendly Blowjob She makes him jizz his pants and sucks him off to make it upin Erotic Couplings
The Blowjob Booth Teens Kristi & Jordan offer public BJs at the fair.in Group Sex
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories