Handled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a deep breath and sighed. A smile played across Brian's mouth, seeming to light up his eyes even more. His hand reached out and touched Chad's shoulder and then slid slowly down his arm. A feeling of tingles swept Chad's body and he sighed again.

Brian leaned forward and planted his lips once more upon Chad's and kissed him deeply. Chad felt the man shift his weight and then felt a hand brush across his chest and then down his abs. Lost in the kiss, he almost missed the hand come to a stop on his nearly hard cock; if there hadn't been a mumble of "Nice!" from Brian, he really could have missed it completely. He didn't miss, however, the length of time that Brian's hand remained on his cock, slowly applying pressure to the already firm and pressed flesh in his clothes.

Brian pulled back from the kiss, but his hand stayed planted on Chad's crotch. He took another pull from his cigar and leaned forward again to blow the smoke into Chad's mouth. He closed his eyes as he tasted the smoke on his tongue, his head resting against the brick wall of the patio. "Damn, this feels great," he thought, tasting the other man's smoke and his lips. It was incredible.

The other incredible feeling was the light stroking that he felt through the material that covered his now fully hard cock. It was just a light sensation – almost as a breeze across your neck on a hot day – barely there, teasing and tickling the flesh as it crossed. His mind raced with all the different feelings and sensations his body was sending through his nerves – from the hard and cool brick wall at his back, the firm and warm wood he was sitting on, the hard and intense presence of lips against his own, the scent and taste of the cigar lingering, the tongue slipping around his own, and the hand pressed and stroking against his cock.

Brian pulled back again, took another pull from his cigar and held it. Chad put his own cigar back in his mouth and sucked it deep into his throat. He and Brian exhaled the sweet smoke from their mouths at the same moment, the air momentarily clouded with the fragrant diffuse. He could still see the intensity in those green orbs set in the handsome and tanned face.

Chad lifted his hand and put a finger into the open top of Brian's shirt and let his finger rub some of the hair on his chest. He pulled Brian closer and planted another kiss on his mouth, savoring the taste of the man's mouth. His hand slid down Brian's chest, reaching around and grabbing for his ass. A groan worked through Brian's body, signaling his appreciation of Chad's wandering hands.

The men continued kissing each other; their tongues exploring each other's mouth; their hands exploring each other's body. Brian had a build similar to Chad – in that he was fit, but not a gym bunny fanatic. Whether he worked out or it came naturally, Chad didn't know, but it all felt good to his fingers, and they wandered over the cloth covering that body.

Chad could feel his cock straining against his clothes, yearning to be free and busy. Brian may have had similar feelings and ideas, because he mumbled "let's get out of here" between thrusts of his tongue into Chad's mouth. The broke away from each other, finished their drinks, snuffed out the cigars and headed for the doors.

Within just minutes, they'd arrived at Chad's place; he lived only a few miles from the gay zone. Barely in the door, the men were again working over each other's body, taking off clothes and kissing deeply and passionately. Within seconds, both men were naked, their bodies rubbing against each other, hard cocks touching, hand groping and tongues filling mouths.

Chad slowly pulled Brian to a chair and pushed him into it. He dropped in front of the man and slowly began rubbing his hands along the furry legs, slowly dropping his lips to the hard, hot and throbbing cock. The base of the cock was surrounded by a mass of dark and curly hair, with good size balls hanging below. The head of the cock was red and swollen and shining with pre-cum that had slipped from the head and been rubbed across the skin.

As he slipped the cock into his mouth, more pre-cum slipped out and touched Chad's tongue. It tasted sweet and smooth; he slipped his tongue around the shaft as he swallowed more and more of Brian's long cock. The curve and shape of his cock seemed a perfect fit for Brian's mouth, slipping all the way down to the base; his nosed tickled against the hair at the bottom; his beard tickled against Brian's balls. Chad slowly raised his head, letting the 7-inches of flesh slip from his mouth, only to drop again, slipping the cock deep inside his mouth. He let his teeth lightly graze the flesh, eliciting a moaned "oh, fuck!" from Brian. More pre-cum slipped from the head and Chad's tongue licked it away.

Chad continued to work on Brian's cock, slipping and sucking and pulling on the flesh. His own cock was hot and throbbing between his legs, his balls felt tight with a churning and burning load of cum; pre-cum was slipping from his head, as well, sliding down his shaft. His hands continued to run up and down Brian's legs, feeling the muscles contract and quiver with the pleasure his body was receiving. He pulled on those legs, raising them, as he pulled his mouth from the cock and slipped his tongue along the valley between Brain's thighs, working towards his ass.

Brian slid down in the chair, allowing Chad's tongue better access to his waiting ass. The tongue slipped inside the pulsing hole, another moaned "oh, fuck!" from slipped from Brian's mouth. Chad's tongue darted in and out of the hole, slipping around to lick the flesh valley between his legs and the cleft of his ass. He held Brian's legs over his shoulders, then slid them down to rest on his shoulders as he buried his face and tongue deep into Brian's waiting ass.

Chad reached up and grasped Brain's cock, using his other hands to hold onto the balls. His tongue continued the assault on Brian's pulsing ass, and he massaged Brian's heavy, cum-filled balls; his fingers touching the tip of Brian's cock, smearing more pre-cum on the head and slowly along the shaft. Brian continued to moan and his muscles continued to contract with pleasure.

"I want you to fuck me," Brian gasped. "I want your cock buried in my ass! FUCK ME!" he cried out.

Chad didn't need further invitation. He stood up, grabbed Brian's arms and pulled him up; he kissed Brian hard on the lips, forcing his tongue deep inside, allowing Brian to taste his own ass. Chad half pushed, half carried Brian back towards the bedrooms, all the time weaving his prey around any furniture or walls that were between them and their destination.

Once they reached the bedroom, Chad lifted Brian off his feet and placed him on the huge bed and fell beside him, already reaching out to grab the man and pull him close. Chad rolled onto his back and reached for the bed-side table, grabbing the box of lube and condoms. Brian pulled the box from Chad's hands and slipped out a tube and the latex, pulling them open with care and experience and fully aroused desire. He twisted his body and grasped Chad's cock, then dropped his lips do the long, hard and thick shaft, applying his spit to the cock. He felt the cock slip against the back of his throat and he tried to bury it deeper in his mouth. He began the rhythmic motion of pulling the cock nearly from his mouth and sliding all the way back to the base, enjoying the feel on his tongue and against his lips. He could taste the pre-cum that came out of the slit in the head, and savored each drop that touched his tongue.

With a final pull on the cock, he took his mouth away and pulled back. He squeezed a bit of lube from the tube and then slipped the condom over the head. Slowly, with great care and skill, he unrolled the condom along the hard and throbbing shaft, feeling the cock pulse in time with Chad's racing heart. After the latex was unrolled, he added some lube to his palm and slowly grasped and pulled on the hard cock, feeling Chad's body tense. His own cock throbbed and his ass pulsated in desire to feel that thick piece of meat buried inside. He shifted again and straddled Chad's body, bracing his hands against Chad's chest, steadying himself and slowly lowering his ass onto Chad's cock.

As the cock head pressed against his sphincter, he tensed and groaned another "oh, fuck" and the pleasure was evident. Part of him was demanding to be stuffed by that hard cock again and again, and another part wanted to take it slow and easy and make this coupling last. He slid slowly down the shaft of the cock, taking it deeply inside his ass. Each inch rippled his body with joy, rapture and pleasure, as it responded to the hot and throbbing cock. He could feel Chad trying to lift his hips and press the cock further and faster in, but Brian would lift himself, as well, wanting to control how deep and fast and far the cock slipped inside him. His hands moved across Chad's chest, rubbing the fur and his flesh, playing and tugging on the hard, erect nipples.

Each movement Brian did – whether ass or hands – elicited a response from Chad – his body would shiver or a deep and primal sound would slip from his mouth.

Brian began to slide faster up and down the hard cock, feeling it go deep inside him; his balls churned and filled with his own spunk, demanding release. He know that if he touched his cock at all, his load would churn forth, exploding from the head and splattering his seed across Chad's body. He didn't want that ... yet.

But Chad also had ideas of his own; what he wanted to happen. He waited until Brian slid the cock in to the hilt and rested for a split-second; then he moved. With quick and fluid motion, he rolled to his side, twisting and turning until they were on their sides. With a final push and twist, he rolled Brian onto his back, grasped his ankles and buried his cock deep, back inside that hot ass. Brian grunted and nearly cried out with pleasure.

Chad pulled his cock almost completely back out and then drilled it deep inside. He continued this movement, driving as deep as he could into the willing ass, his balls slapping against Brian's skin; each effort was rewarded with a grunt or a groaned "oh, yeah, fuck yes" from Brian's mouth. Chad was close to orgasm; he could feel the cum churning and filling his balls and the sensation of the pressure working up the shaft. He knew it would be mere moments before he would blow.

With a few more quick and deep thrusts, the cum started from his cock, and he pulled the condom off and began to shoot spurt after spurt of hot creamy fluid across Brian's body. Brian's own cock began to throb and cum started spilling forth before a spasm wracked Brian's body and his cum began shooting and spurting from deep inside. Chad reached down and grabbed Brian's cock and pulled on the shaft, milking the cum from deep inside. He slipped his cock alongside of Brian's and then used his hands to pull and tug on both cocks; pulling the cum from deep inside.

Moments later, both men's bodies shivered and pulsed with the pleasure of their fucking; muscles contracted and their breathing came in short gasps and pants. Brian's chest heaved with each breath he took, and his body contracted with each pull on his cock. Cum still dribbled from the head, but the flow was nearly ended. Chad's own cock had a few more spurts before it, too, emptied of his load. He let go of their cocks and leaned down, placing his lips on Brian's, kissing him with passion and spent lust; his chest meeting Brian's, the remnants of their cum loads rubbing into their hair and skin.

For minutes, they lingered this way, alternately kissing and catching their breath. Each man was totally spent and satisfied. Chad slowly rolled off of Brian; while he lay next to him, he let his fingers trace the shape of Brian's pectorals in the layer of cum and sweat. Their breathing returned to normal; their eyes glowed with total satisfaction; their desires spent.

"Wow. That was fucking incredible!" Brian was the first to speak. "You drilled my ass hard and deep and pulled more cum from me than I thought I had. Fuck. That was great!"

Chad nodded his head in agreement. "I'm looking forward to more later on. But why don't we go and clean up a bit first?"

12