Hands Off...or On

Story Info
Jack seduces Jenna.
1.7k words
3.78
25.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any feedback would be appreciated as this is my first story submission.

"I'm dying"

"You're dying?"

"I'm dying. It's something you, being a stubborn prude that you are, wouldn't understand. A mans' needs." Twenty-nine year old, Jack, grinned from behind the desk. He leaned back in his chair and kicked his feet up onto the desk.

"Prude! Why you..." Jenna stuttered in shock, "I'll cut your balls off and feed them to a...a...a..."

"A what, babe?" He chuckled.

'The nerve of this guy!' Jenna thought to herself. "I'll feed them to a rabbit!"

"Babe." He broke out in laughter.

"I'm not your babe!" She spat back with a red face. "I wouldn't ever stoop that low."

Jack swore she had steam coming out her ears, but boy did she look hot when she was mad. He grinned an evil grin and whispered in a suductive voice. "In my dreams you are."

"Liar! You have some nerve, coming in my place of business, and throwing yourself around like you own the place!" She stamped her foot on the ground for effect. Jack just laughed. Here was this 25 year-old, five foot two, redhead of course, trying to scare him away. He had to admit she was turning him on. He didn't know if it was her hair or her temper, that did the trick for him.

"I'm not a prude!" she yelled at him, then turned to leave.

"Oh no you don't missy!" He jumped up and made a grab for her.

"Get away from me!"

"After I have my evil way with you, m'dear." He chuckled as he drew nearer.

"You touch me...I'll...I'll..."

"Honey, you wont do anything. You wont be able to after I cure the prude in you. You'll be so spent, you won't be able to move for a week!" He smiled that damn smile that made you believe it.

At six foot four, he was certainly the taller one. Jack's green eyes caught her attention when he'd come in. His sandy brown hair was kept short, he had it that way since he'd been a sherrif. He wasn't employed as one anymore, which was why he had ended up working for this fireball of a woman, who was trying to run a hardware store that her dying father had left her. This woman didn't know a screw from a nut. She needed a man to run her store, and much to her discontent, she needed one in her life too.

She gasped and tried to run out the office door. Jack was fast, she'd give him that much. He caught up with her in two quick strides. "Don't touch me!" She glared at him.

He reached a finger out and flicked her nose. "Darlin' , admit it, you're in lust. My hot body is making yours ache in that special spot, hmm?" He answered huskily.

"Stop trying to seduce me or I'll fire you."

"No need. I quit." He embraced her.

Needless to say, she didn't go into the hug willingly. In fact Jenna was downright pissed. She tried to wiggle out of it. "Let me go asshole!"

"Never babe, I'm a gentleman. I won't hurt you when I take you. You'll find you will like it. And you will beg for more." He gripped her squirming body tighter.

"You will do no such thing! Put me down!" She twisted around facing him.

"It'd be so nice to see if you hair is naturally red or not." He grinned.

"I don't dye my hair! Not all women are tramps."

"So, if a woman dyes her hair she's a tramp?" Jack looked at her puzzled.

Jenna stopped strugling. "You wouldn't understand." He swore he saw her eyes turn sad, but she replaced that look too quick to be sure.

"Honey, please explain."

"Why should someone hide who they are? Make-up, dying hair, all of that stuff is just a cover up to who that person doesn't want to be. Like my mother." She paused taking a long breath. "She never would leave the house if her make-up, hair, and what have you weren't perfect. I used to dance, she never saw one of my recitals and performances. It was my life, and she chose not to be a part of it because her hair didn't fall the way she thought it should." Jenna let out a shaky breath.

"Aww baby." Jack whispered, as a tear showed its little self in the corner of her eyes. He leaned over and kissed the tear away.

"I still feel like I did then."

"How's that?"

"Out of place. Alone." She couldn't hold back her tears any longer, and began letting years of pent up emotions free. Jack held her and gently rocked back and forth.

"Maybe it'd be a little more comfortable sitting on the couch in the breakroom, hmm?" He whispered into her ear when she'd calmed down some. He felt a timid nod, then scooped her up and walked through the office to the tiny breakroom. It had, of course, the basic ammenities, microwave, sink, bathroom, etc. "Want something warm to drink?" He asked when she shivered. Jenna looked Jack straight in the eyes.

"Yes."

"Alrighty, hot chocolate, tea, or coffee?"

She shook her head no. "None of those."

"Then what?" Jenna closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. Jack saw her eyes and even if she hadn't said it he'd have known.

"You." She moved so she straddled him. He watched with little-kid-on-Christmas-morning eyes. Jenna slowly moved downwards. Jack started breathing faster. "I've...um...never done this before." She turned beet red as she undid his pants zipper.

"Oh baby, just do it!" He growled.

"Tell me how to make you feel good."

"Anything you do will make me feel good Jen."

"Tell me, please." She whined. Jack sighed and lifted his rear end off the couch and pulled his pants and boxers off in one sweep. His shirt soon met them on the floor. He lie there naked with a fully dressed woman in his lap. Her eyes were huge. "Good grief."

"Good grief?! Babe, you could say something sexy, like I'm huge, well hung, hung as a horse, you know something flattering besides good grief." Jack fiened being upset.

"You're very big." Jenna stared with huge eyes. He had to be nine inches long!

"Stop looking at it and touch me." Jack wiggled a little. His cock was already almost fully erect.

"What do I do?" He grabbed her hand in his, and brought it to the top of his cock.

"Rub me up and down." He gasped as she did as he had instructed.

"Am I hurting you? I'm sorry!" She jumped and drew her hand back.

He growled. "Babe that felt wonderful keep doing it, I'll tell you when I'm going to cum." She replaced her hand and began to do soft, slow strokes from the tip to the base of his prick. He moaned. "Yess, baby, that feels good. Don't stop!" He groaned. She kept rubbing him with gentle, barely there, butterfly touches. "Oh honey, I think I'm getting up there."

"Huh?"

"I'm going to cum!" He said with a pained look on his face. Just as soon as he had warned her, the first string of hot, creamy, white semen shot out of the tip of his penis. It shot up and landed on his stomach, making him look a little funny.

"Wow." Jenna said with her mouth wide open. Appearently she had caught a few drops in her mouth. "Salty." She licked her lips.

"I want you." Her eyes shone.

"C'mere." He reached for her, dragging her on top of his body, planting a big kiss on her mouth. They fought in love with their tongues for a while, "You are a true redhead. You're the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He said as soon as she was in her naked glory. He playfully tweaked her nipple.

"What's the first?" She asked shyly.

"My car." Jack smiled.

"Men." Jenna muttered. She then gasped when Jack's mouth licked at her nape.

"Yes, we're mostly all pigs." He bit her gently, bringing a giggle out of her. He journeyed down to her right breast, B cup, petite like the rest of her. He cupped it in his hand then lowered his mouth to the erect little nipple. Jenna gasped and threw her hands behind his head, crushing his face to her breast. He suckled for a while, grazing his teeth gently over the sensitive skin every few minutes.

He grabbed his cock in his hand and whispered, "Darlin' I don't have a condom. I don't want you to get pregnant, even though you'd look right sexy all knocked up with my baby." He winked. "I'll pull out ok?"

"Ok." She nodded.

He positioned her beneath him and placed the head of his cock to her vagina. "Ready?"

"Ready." She stopped breathing when the tip pushed past her tight nether lips.

"Man, you're tight." Jack hissed through his teeth.

"Ohhh." Jenna moaned, he felt so big, and he wasn't even in 2 inches!

Jack gently kept pushing, but he met the unmistakable resistant barrier. "You're a virgin!" He looked down into her face, shocked.

"Stop fooling around, make love to me." She answered calmly then shut her eyes. Jack couldn't stop himself as he reached down and circled her clit with his hand as he thrust forward, making this virgin his. Jenna let out a cry, it had hurt so bad. Jack continued rubbing her, staying still so she'd get used to his rod in her. He whispered words of love to her as she cried. Soon he began to move, little pushes and pulls, and her moans told him the pain was becoming pleasure. He thrust in and pulled out, over and over. They moaned together in extasy.

"I feel like I'm going to explode!" Jenna hollared as she tossed beneath him.

"Let it go, honey, let go!" Jack shivered as he neared his own release. Then he felt it, the walls in her vagina convulsed on his cock. She screamed at the intensity of her orgasm.

"Ohh...Jack...I... love you!" She panted. Jack could hold on no longer, cumming in her, flooding her vagina with his seed.

"Oh Jenna I love you too." He kissed her with passion as he withdrew and laid beside her and cuddled her. "I love you, and I want to marry you. And don't think you can get out now little missy," He squeezed her tight. "I just made you pregnant." And you know what? He did.