Hands On Ch. 02

Story Info
On the cafeteria balcony.
831 words
3.67
19.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m1k3
m1k3
6 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to real people or events, is either purely co-incidental or because it is really based on actual events. However, in the latter case, I would never admit to it anyhow... ;).

*

Chapter Two: On The Cafeteria Balcony.

"So, this is our one week anniversary," said Angela. I looked up at her, cocking my head to the side, sipping the last of my fruit punch.

"Um, anniversary?"

Even as I asked the question, my mind brought the memory of my "adventures" with her in the elevator last week Monday to mind.

The wind picked up a bit, sending a whiff of her pizza into my nostrils. It amazed me that she could eat it cold, but then again, it was a vegetarian pizza and she wasn't quite human.

"Yes, it was Monday, right? ... In the elevator -"

"Ah, yes! It was a week to the day." I smiled, thinking to myself:For a non-romantic couple, we sure do a lot of sexual stuff together... No wonder people think we're together, our energy field must be full of intimate, sexual warmth... .

It occurred to me that we should do something to celebrate, and I said so.

We discussed the logistics for a bit, and I moved next to her, backing the interior of the campus cafeteria. Then I angled my seat so that anyone inside couldn't see my penis directly through the glass doors. Over-looking the South coast, I gazed on the sea, ships in the port, traffic going down Spring Garden Highway...

And I pulled out my hard cock, holding it in my left hand, and stroking it casually.

"I think it's gotten bigger," I said.

She, however, was hardly paying attention; rather, glancing around to see if anyone was coming an d looking generally nervous.

I thought about asking her to hold it, but she'd never actually touched it before, and I didn't want to seem like the follower in our relationship. We'd settled on being independent companions, forming an "us-ness" which was greater than the sum of our individual parts, but it only worked because we were distant emotionally even when we were close physically.

Rather, I tried to put her mind at ease by causing her to focus:

"Look, do you think it's bigger? .... must be all the sex I've been having lately..."

She barely glanced at it, smiling slightly.

"Okay... I don't know," she said, shrugging, and mostly gazing over the railings, towards the coast.

After a few minutes, I started to feel my cock getting harder in my hands, and tried to get her involved in the build-up:

"Tell me something encouraging."

"Cum," she deadpanned in a monotone, half-closing her eyes and holding her face expressionless to imitate a robot. "Cum for me. .... Oh, cum for me."

I laughed, but I had her attention now, so I stoked fasted and moaned as if she really was turning me on. She seemed to loosed up a bit:

"Oh, yes, cum for me! Cum cum cum!"

She sounded like a cheer-leader now. I laughed some more but felt the pressure building within my "ejaculation system". I was tempted to slow down a bit and enjoy the sensation:

"It feels soooo good... I'm gonna stroke it fast and cum soon."

It occurred to me that I needed a safer place to cum than all over my hand and pants. Perverted minds think alike, and she asked:

"So, where are you gonna cum?"

"I was just thinking... either in my hanky... or should I cum on the floor..."

"...."

"I know, get that cup that I was drinking out of, the one with the ice still in it. That way I can drink it up chilled."

"Yeah, right. Like you'd drink your own cum."

She, however, uncovered the cup, and placed it by the head of my penis. I soon came, spurting my milky cum into the cup.

"Wow, it's so... much... ," she said.

"Well, I've been drinking a lot of barley," I explained.

"Oh, I see... I do that too... but I don't get this much cream when I cum."

"Well, you don't really drink enough water on the whole... and you blood glucose is most likely too high..."

"Um, it's still spurting."

"Yeah, I wish it would hurry up and stop so I can put it away; I suddenly feel exposed and like someone is going to come around the corner any minute."

She chuckled at the idea of use being caught, but I used my hanky to clean off excess seminal fluid from the head and then put away my penis. Somehow, I had lost the incentive to drink my cum, esp. when I saw it suspended in ice-water:

"Gee, that's gross."

"What are you talking about? It's yours!"

We walked to a garbage can, threw away the cup and our other containers, and went along to class...

--- The End (until Chapter 3).

m1k3
m1k3
6 Followers