Hands-on Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature coworker helps him de-stress.
2.7k words
4.3
45.9k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Next Level

Exciting things have happened to me over my career, and I'm not talking professionally. This is the first of my personal experiences with some of my coworkers. I used to be part of the small team that managed cash and cashiers at a large-scale grocery store. I had begun to develop relationships with my fellow cash managers. The one I got closest to was Daniella, a beauty of a woman with Latina heritage. She is considerably shorter than me, has long, flowing black hair and deep brown eyes. There is never a shortage of men falling all over themselves to behold even a glimpse of her.

As we work together each passing year, she is more and more open with her physical contact. We always hug when we see each other. Quick little touches at first, but over time we get intimately comfortable with each other. We frequently stay behind after our shifts to talk to about whatever, hugging, rubbing backs and shoulders, even holding hands for a bit if we haven't seen each other for more than a week. I know it's part of who she is, so I try not to read into it, but the bulges in my pants don't lie. I'm falling for this woman. Not just her looks, but her personality.

Being located in a college town in a central valley of California, it gets quite hot in the summer. It's not uncommon to have college coeds in bikinis or other various swimwear and short shorts parading through the lines on their way to and from the river.

It was one such day when we had a sick call. Being the hard-working (not to mention underpaid) employee that I am, I took the overtime hours. After an extended day of watching sexy ladies frolic and show off their goods, let's just say I was a little worked up and tense from the long hours. I always stay hydrated, so I regularly need to go at every break and at the end of my shift. The extra hours meant more time between breaks, so today I really had to go.

At the end of the day, I rush to the upstairs bathroom and click the lock on the door as I close it. Here I am in the bathroom trying to go, but having a terrible time of it, sporting a half-hard cock from those little teases downstairs. I'm thankful we have offices upstairs with an employee bathroom because this would be terribly awkward in the customer's bathroom. There's always people in there. Finally, my friend calms down and I'm able to release the pressure so things are good.

A naughty idea grows inside my head. Those coeds just won't get out of my horny brain. My cock is already at half mast again, so why not give in while I have the privacy to rub one out before anyone is the wiser. Then maybe I can get my cock back in my pants without the unmistakable bulge. The only question is, who to think about to get my rocks off. There's so many choices, so I let my mind wander through them all until my cock agrees on who's worthy of the huge load I've built up.

There's the blonde who had an open-knit wrap over the shoulders, but kept turning and bending for a perfect down-the-top view. What was the point of covering up just to let the ladies hang out? Or perhaps the petite hispanic girl with the disproportionately large rack. Her gorgeous tan and blinding white smile were a hell of a sexy combo. Hmm. That one chick with the bouncy ponytail obviously works out, not an ounce of fat on her, simply smooth skin and toned muscle, another great combo. I imagine how her sexy arms would look pumping my cock til I erupt all over her hands.

My brain returns to the Latina and how I could tittyfuck her all day. I'm starting to pick up the pace on my cock. That blonde would be so sexy with my cum running down her chest. My other hand cups my balls and begins rubbing my sack between different fingers. My dick is raging for release. Busty Latina girl might like her nipples pinched and rolled like my balls right now. She could clean my cock with her mouth when I'm done, then we could trade: I work her pussy with my tongue until she cums all over my face. I bet she has a bald little pussy.

I'm really getting into a good rhythm using the finger-ring method to encompass my girth while pulling my scrotum pleasantly. I apply spit directly to my cock and work it around with my index finger and thumb and feel the pleasure shoot between my cock, through my pelvis, and up my body. My mind is still indecisive on which vision of a woman is worthy of my cum. The latina looked like she has the fullest ass, so I imagine taking her from behind, cupping her large tits. Then, it's the blonde's turn as she had the second plumpest from what I could tell.

'Mmm. I'll fuck her in the ass,' my perverted thoughts intensify as I work myself up.

A moan escapes my lips when I suddenly hear the door handle twisting. My heart jumps and my brain scrambles to recover and reassure myself that I locked the door.

'I must have. I always do.'

That's not enough to stop the door handle from reaching the bottom.

It wasn't enough time to cover myself. I'm standing in front of the mirror because I was enjoying seeing my balls bounce as I went to town. Even though I reach for my bottoms barely a few seconds after being interrupted, the door is unceremoniously opened by unsuspecting eyes.

In my haste to recover, my pants slide down and catch on the bottom of my ass leaving my stiff cock out in the open air. I try to turn away from whoever it is, but the mirror will give them a half decent angle despite my attempts.

I pray it's not my boss. I really don't want to get fired for indecency and be branded an unhireable pervert the rest of my life. I sputter out a weak, "Ocupado," but it's too little too late. A manicured hand connected to the handle stops on the realization the room is occupied. Tracing the arm up, our eyes meet to see Daniella's deep brown eyes soaking in the situation.

"What are you doing, monkey?" She asks using her endearing term for a friend acting silly or strange.

I'm pretty sure she can piece together what I've been up to. My cock was starting to shrivel with fright, but making a comeback due to the closeness with the drop-dead gorgeous Latina twenty years my senior.

"I was using the bathroom, er, and, um, I swear it was locked," I awkwardly try to explain my predicament away.

"Why are you so far away from the toilet if you were using it?" She retorts.

"Um, trouble with my pants?" I realize I'm asking rather than telling. My pants fall away as my sweating palms try again to pull them up. 'Nice timing' I think.

"Nice ass, sweet cheeks," she laughs mockingly, while I am all thumbs attempting to hide my ass.

"Oh, hello there," Daniella says to my crotch.

Bending to recover my pants inadvertently pointed my growing erection in her line of sight.

"Damn it. I'm so sorry. You weren't supposed to see this," I bluntly recap the last sixty seconds of my life.

There is an awkward silence for a few beats as I admit defeat and stare into her face trying to read her level of offence. She takes in the view, not breaking her gaze with my one-eyed monster. Maybe she's taking pity on a fellow cash management member. We're equals, neither one the superior of the other.

"You know, I'm happy I did." This statement catches me off guard. Daniella has always been a proper lady, womanly in every regard. So many times I've fantasized about her. She comes off as somewhat of a flirt, just from her uninhibited kindness and regular physical contact with everyone, yet she never even hints at the idea it's meant in any sexual way. That's why it's all the more potent. She's sexy and has no idea.

My lady friend catches on to my confused look. "You're always working so hard to do the right thing and make this a better place to work. The boss has no idea how lucky he is to have you here. I know how stressed you must be always coming in or staying when we call. You deserve to relax. So, you know what, I have no problem with you taking care of yourself once in a while. You've always taken care of me here at work and I want you to be happy, so why don't you let me help you with your stress relief?"

Up until then, she'd been lingering in the doorway. Now, as she covers the remaining distance between us and nonchalantly kicks the door closed behind her, I'm frozen to the spot. My brain has imagined something like this a thousand times since we met, but now that it's happening, all thoughts escape me. It feels strange to be exposed from waist to ankles in front of this vision while she remains fully clothed. I watch her watching me, eyes darting all over my exposed bits, circling around and settling onto my cock swelling to its full six inches. She drags her nails across the skin of my pelvis as she sometimes does on my arms, but now on a more sensitive area. I feel like a child not knowing what to do or like she's an alleycat to be scared off with any sudden sound or movement. I feel underprepared as the soft skin of her arms brush the top of my pubic hair. If I'd known anyone was going to be studying my cock today, I would have cleaned up or something.

After what feels like an eternity of feeling everywhere but my cock, one hand goes to the base of my cock, and the other drapes itself around my nuts. She barely lowers her five-foot-three frame down to caress me. "You've had such a stressful day, haven't you?" she practically whispers. Her voice and her touch are having such an effect on me.

I've never produced any noticeable precum, but my dick feels wet inside, like it's going to start dripping. I was more turned-on by her fully clothed, than by any of those girls I fantasized about, or even the ones I'd seen in porn. I don't know what's turning me on the most... the age difference, the closeness we'd developed over the last several years, or her beauty. It must have been the combination.

My cock feels like King Kong. My hips gyrate to relieve the building pressure. Was I going to cum with so little stimulation? My eyes land on her chest. Her button-down shirt offers a nice view of her soft skin building into those wonderful, large C-cups. I make out a black bra through the gaps and imagine what her nipples would look like if I ripped her top off right now. She looks me in the face with those brown doe-eyes, hands still around my base. My brain screams for her to jerk me off, but her look says, 'Well, what are you waiting for?'

Never breaking skin contact, she saunters behind me, fingers exploring my hips, then scratching at my back under my shirt. "Go ahead, sweetie," she pauses for effect, "Melt your stress away."

'Oh, she wants to watch?' I ask myself, still in disbelief at what's already happening. I was hoping for more, but my cock is so solid it's starting to hurt. My fingers find their way down to squeeze it at the root forcing the fluids up, turning the head a deep purple. I know I won't last long.

"Does that feel good?" She asks as she works her nails all over my midsection. "It looks so big, like it's going to explode."

For the first time, I know she's purposely turning me on. Her voice is getting husky and paired perfectly with her sensual touches. At this point, she's doing all the talking.

I massage my balls again and press them against my cock. It feels so much better with Daniella's nails all over me. I slip my shoes off and kick my pants and underwear into the corner of the bathroom. Now I'm standing with only my shirt and socks on, stroking my rock-hard cock, Daniella behind me, rubbing hands and nails everywhere beneath my shirt.

As I'm getting into a rhythm, I feel her hands stop and leave my impassioned skin. I look at her with a pleading look as she reaches down to a side pocket of her cargo pants and pulls out a small bottle. I'd always wondered what she kept in those pockets. She returns my gaze as she pops the flip-top lid and squeezes a dollop of lotion into her hand. Her hands replace mine as she lubricates my cock. That was heavenly and far too short.

Then comes the rhetorical, "Better?" as her hands leave my dick yearning for more. I find the energy to nod.

The sound of the suction of my hand on the head of my cock echoes off the plain bathroom walls. Nails resume their affections, this time with the residue of lotion soaking into my reddening skin.

I'm close and not going to last much longer. As I feel myself edging closer to orgasm, her arms wrap around my torso in a standing spooning position. Her hands follow around to my tummy and I feel her voluptuous tits pressing into my back, albeit through layers of clothing. Each hand travels a different direction. One goes south and bumps past my pumping cock to reach my balls that are finding it harder to bounce. Daniella pulls on them lovingly.

"Your balls are so tight."

The other reaches up under my shirt, revealing my torso inch by inch. It feels around until it arrives at a nipple. Using the tips of her nails, she plucks at it from various directions. This sends pleasure straight to my full-strength erection. I had no idea my nipples were such pleasure centers.

"You like this, don't you? Melt all that stress away, honey."

While all this has been going on, she's finagled me around so she has a good view in the mirror. I notice her watching my hand work and she's all smiles. This angle also means an unobstructed line of fire when I cum.

"Mmm, yeah," I mumble out. "Going... to ... cum...."

"Yeah? Are you ready? Melt all that stress away. Show me how bad you need this. How far you can shoot." Hot breath is on my ear as she whispers. "I wanna watch you cum."

And just like that I feel my body tense up as my cock springs with each strand of cum.

Two strong shots hit the far wall of the single occupancy bathroom. Four others coat the floor as Daniella strums my nipple like she's playing a semen symphony. The remainder of my cum dribbles on the floor. The hand that was stroking my balls comes up to milk me of the last little bit.

The blood rushes back to my brain and I lean against her for support. Her hand retreats from my chest, leaving a red trail with her nails.

After she makes sure I've regained my balance, she turns to leave me in my state of undress. The first thought that returns to my mind is, "Didn't you need to use the bathroom?"

Holding her hands trying not to drip, she replies, "I was coming in here to freshen up, but your little show refreshed me plenty." She glances down to her palm. "Hun, my lunch break is just about over, so I better get back down there." She smiles, knowing our relationship will never be the same. As she heads down the hallway, she savours my taste from her hand.

'Now I know how this happened,' as I replay the events in my head, 'I locked the door before I closed it, so it unlocked. That's what happens when you rush! Oh well. I guess it worked out in the end.'

*

v1.5 corrected grammatical errors and small content edits