Hands-on Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Danni's pussy muffled her screams of pleasure, but I was driven by animalistic passion, forcing her flush face higher and higher until Maddy was gnawing at Danni's nipples to restrain her increasing vocalizations.

"Fuck that pussy!," she cried out between mouthfuls of tit. "Make it your bitch! Fuck me like a bitch!"

I grunted about getting close. My eyes fell down and caught sight of an inked lady bug above her right ankle.

That's when she stopped me, not an easy task mid coitus, and brought us back to our starting positions. She took ahold of my slick cock and began pumping with her forearm across my pelvis and scratching down my other thigh.

There was a muffled scream from the bed when Danni pinched a nipple and rocked her clit to a grand finale orgasm. Maddy reached up to the disheveled Latina and brought her down to her level. No sooner had she done so then she took my cock in her mouth, tasting her own pussy juice on my dipstick. Danni caressed my tightened balls.

"He's ready to shoot," Danni announced.

I started to cum hard. Without flinching, Maddy took my spunk in her mouth. That is until my legs threatened to give out and my still spurting cock slipped from her lips and sprayed two lines across her forehead before she got her mouth back on it.

Danni held the back of her head and informed her, "Good girls swallow." She obeyed.

With an evil glint, Maddy pulled Danni toward my cock and volleyed with, "Good girls clean the cock." To which Danni proceeded to lick the leftover strands of jizz off my dick and suck it clean. Maddy pressed her down on my cock until they both started giggling again. I joined in because I was getting sensitive from cumming.

Danni used two fingers to scrape the cum off Maddy's face and sucked it down.

"We need a few minutes to clean up if you want to head out to the pool, Tony." The eldest of us took charge of the situation.

My trunks were still on the floor. I dressed amid comments of how much mess we made, how good I tasted, how good Danni's tits looked and apparently I have a nice ass. Back at the pool, I was the only one out there. This was the natural end of the party, I guess. Or maybe our sex noises had scared everyone off. I never did find out for sure.

Once the girls joined me, Maddy kept shooting wry glances my way.

Finally, she turned to me and said, "You know, I can see the potential here."

I didn't know what to say, but I wasn't sure how far I wanted to go getting wrapped up in coworkers. "Well, the strapon thing was a one-time deal, I think."

"Um, th-the what thing?" Maddy stuttered in disbelief.

'Oh, shit,' I thought to myself, 'Danni didn't tell her?' Guess I'm pretty bad at keeping secrets myself.

"Baby, I didn't tell her all that." Danni laughed at my self incrimination.

"I thought she'd only helped you get off. I knew the two of you had fucked! But I thought he did the fucking. Oh, wow. Just, wow. You two are something else."

We let the moment die off in awkward silence.

"Hey, by the way, I wanted to tell everyone before they left, but even though it's just us..." Danni held out her left hand with a diamond encrusted ring we somehow hadn't noticed with everything on our minds. "I'm engaged!"

*

v1.01 minor grammatical and descriptive edits

12