Hands-on Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm builds until I explode deep inside her. There's a hand on my ass as I collapse, still mounted, onto Danni. It's my bride, with a sideways grin. For the moment, our spent bodies are melded.

A few moments elapse until I breathe her in to revive me like gentle smelling salts. I think to myself, 'now we're even,' and pull my softening member from her sopping love tunnel.

We had timed our activities perfectly with the game somehow. It was halftime. Time to eat. We passed a towel around to wipe excess juices off our bodies. We didn't bother getting dressed. Rather, we enjoyed a great meal with great conversation as if this was commonplace.

At one point, Danni and I found ourselves alone at the table. I couldn't stop staring at her juicy tits, capped with chocolate morsel nipples, resting against the table.

"Remember going to the lake?" She abruptly asked.

"Uh huh," I replied. As if I could forget...

She chuckled. "I don't know how to tell you this, but... when you were stroking yourself..."

I nodded, trying to shorten the torturous pause she employed.

"Well, some woman walked up on us..."

"What!? When were you going to tell me?"

"Oh, she didn't mind. She rubbed herself raw watching you, but she didn't want to lose sight of her dog, so as soon as you finished, she ran off."

I stared blankly at my plate. I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed to have been unwittingly caught in such a compromising position. It was her suggestion to play with myself in the first place and come to find out she'd had a laugh at my expense.

"I get so hot thinking about it," she admitted in between bites. Her hands came together between her legs, framing her tits with flexed arms.

Knowing I had a part in something to get this bombshell so worked up got me hot, too. Was I becoming some type of perv exposing myself to women in such a way? I convince myself it isn't my fault. These women keep stumbling across me.

After dinner, we all moved into the TV room because it was getting chilly without clothes. At the end of the 3rd quarter, the score was getting lopsided and we were losing interest.

"Do you color your hair?" Danni asked Mel as an aside.

"No, no. It's natural. But, I do get that a lot."

"Oh. It's just your body hair is dark, but you're blonde."

"I know. And I have brown eyes. I'm a freak of nature!"

"You don't really wear makeup, either. You don't need it, your skin is so flawless. You know, I'd like a closer look at this freak of nature," Danni said and swivelled down on her knees in front of Mel. She ran her hand through Mel's dark bush and looked up until their brown eyes connected.

"What are you doing?" Mel questioned amidst shortened breaths.

"I love your hair. It's unique not to match and it's beautiful. If you ever want help with your bikini line, I'd be happy to." She combed the pubes with brown-skinned fingers.

Mel leaned back to enjoy the intimate caressing.

When Danni leaned in to kiss Mel's pussy, she stopped her.

"But, I'm so hairy!"

"Babe, if you're ever gonna get what you want, you can't be afraid of a little hair," and she pressed on until her tongue was exploring every inch. She pulled Mel flat on the oversized couch they were sharing and crawled between her legs to spread her pussy lips where her own husband's semen now inhabited.

"Such a pretty pussy," she professed and attacked her clit, eliciting a guttural moan.

Rob and I were paying no attention to the large screen now. Our ladies were the centerpiece of the room.

The two could barely fit on the couch with Melissa sprawled out. Danni took to her knees on the end cushion, anus winking at me over the arm in my neighboring recliner.

Looking up from my wife's hairy cunt, Danni used it to slicken a finger and stick it in her own ass as she stared me down. She slapped her ass then pointed to the kitchen.

It took me a moment to realize she was directing me to the drawer with the lube.

I fetched it, rock-hard cock bobbing across the room and back. She lubed her hole, wiped the rest on my cock and passed it back. She grabbed my arm to guide me behind her.

As I entered her ass, she resumed eating out Mel's pussy. Each thrust rammed Danni's tongue deep inside the folds of her labia.

Watching my cock disappear and pubic hair mashing against her ass was almost more than I could take. My attention shifted to the look of pure ecstasy on my wife. Her milky tits gyrated to my rhythm, transferred through our mutual lover's dark body. Mel's moans revved up when I reached over Danni to pull at her nipples.

Not wanting to be left out, Rob had stroked his cock to full mast. Now, he grabbed the lube and squirted it on Mel's chest, then basically sat on her face to fuck her massive breasts. Danni held Mel's breasts together as best she could to help her husband enjoy them. We were a fuck train, spilling off the sofa.

Despite multiple orgasms, Rob was a fuck machine. Maybe he had taken a little blue pill, but he was first to cum. He plastered his wife's face with such force it ricocheted all over Mel. Danni lapped it up as best she could. Daniella taking Rob's load like a champ sent a fire through my loins to deposit my sperm deep inside her bowels.

We stopped to catch our breath while the ladies resumed finishing each other off and spread the mess beyond a simple cleanup. Melissa never purposely allowed facial cumshots, though I pulled out a few times and shot clear across her body by chance. She was clearly turned on beyond noticing the cum smeared across her entire upper body.

An official end to the game was a short ways off, but we were a lost audience.

Our hosts lent us their shower to clean up before parting ways.

During the drive home, Mel asked me if anal was better. When I inquired what brought this on, she told me Daniella suggested she try it. I was floored to try something new, but she was scared and wouldn't commit to more than, "I'll think about it."

We fucked three more times that night and into the morning, but still haven't tried anal... yet.

12