Hands On Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we doing here?" I asked, although I wasn't complaining.

"I want to thank you privately for helping to save my career. Go inside."

I walked in shirtless, wearing my black and red trunks as well as my wrestling boots. She put something on the door handle like a hotel room, then closed the door and locked it. The room had the same big oak desk inside of it as well as a couch and a couple of chairs.

"Nobody will bother us, just you and me...Debra's Disciple."

As she said that she rubbed her hands right on my ass where it said "Debra's Disciple" on the back.

"You know what? This relationship keeps getting better and better." I told her. "Question is do I call you Debra or boss?"

Her hands were at the buttons of her jacket as she slowly undid them, exposing her massive tits covered in a black bra. Then she said the two magic words to me.

"Fuck me."

I quickly went over to her and we kissed passionately. It was very aggressive with my hands all over her tits while she pulled my head in to kiss her more. She took her jacket off and I lifted her onto the desk.

"You know," she said while I kissed her, "I love having a disciple."

She yanked down my wrestling trunks and started to rub my hard cock as I tossed them aside. "Boss," I said with a sarcastic smile, "this really is a great job."

She got on her knees on the table, I got up behind her, unzipping the back of her very short skirt and pulling it off her. She leaned back on her back, unclipped her bra and was left with her panties on while I still had my boxers on. As she lay on her back I could tell she liked it aggressive, so I quickly pulled down her panties with my right hand and started to rub her clit with my fingers.

"Ooooooooooooooooh," she moaned.

"Can I call you Debra yet?" I said while positioning my face lower, close to her pussy. "How about now?"

I went down in a fury with my tongue deep in her clit. I knew she wanted it aggressive, so that's what I did to her. I cupped her ass with my two hands in order to get even deeper inside of her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK! Call me...(panting)...anything you...(panting)...want!"

My tongue was really deep in there, licking the sides of her clit as well as the inner parts. I managed to get my right finger in there too to increase the pressure. She was moaning and cursing up a storm while I continued.

"Jesus fucking Christtttttttt! OH GOD, OH GODDDDDDDDDDD!"

I kept on licking away while also gently biting the edge of her clit. I could feel her getting really wet.

"FUCK!" She kept on yelling. "Get inside of me! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Not one to let the boss down, I got on my knees with her in front of me, doggy style position. She looked at my cock, smiling at how big it was and I rammed by cock into her piss with full force. I was grabbing at her tits with my hands, they were so voluptuous and I wanted to fuck them badly. She took me in aggressively, bouncing up and down on my throbbing cock while I could feel her wet pussy. She was moaning in pleasure.

"You sure know how to make the boss happpppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She screamed.

I moved my hands up to her tits, rubbing them and getting her nipples hard. I wanted to fuck her tits badly. I think she knew.

"Oh yes yes yes!" She asked a question I really like: "You wanna fuck my tits darling?"

She got off my cock, then she leaned down and we kissed some more as I rubbed her tits. She slid down to my erect cock, eyeing it with a grin. I decided to sit up with my legs spread out on the edge of the desk as she got down on her knees in front of me.

"Now you're the boss," she told me with a huge smile on her face.

With her in front of me, I grabbed her by the shoulders and bent down so my erect dick was over her face. She put her lips on it, kissing it ever so gently and taking it in, but then she thrusted her chest up. I leaned forward and rubbed my dick between her tits. It felt so good to be in between her perfect tits. They were amazing. She moved up and down, letting them bounce. She used her hand to direct it. It felt perfect.

"This is the best employee benefit I could ever ask for," I told her. I continued to titty fuck her for a few more minutes.

She grinned at me. "Now I'm going to need control again."

She grabbed my hand and walked me over to the couch where I laid down. Her hand was rubbing my cock and she took it all in giving me a blow job. She was very aggressive with it. I held onto her hair as she told me to pull it, so I did ever so gently. She grinned at me, "harder."

With her mouth on my cock and my hand on the back of her head she was bobbing up and down on it. She was sucking it, kissing it, licking it. It felt so good. "I guess this one of the perks of the job huh? I feel like a winner now." I couldn't hear exactly what she said, but she mumbled back something like "me too." I knew she was enjoying it, so I kept pumping as much as I could while tugging on her hair every so often. It was a great blowjob lasting about five minutes.

"I need you to finish me off, baby. At least for now." She told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

She pointed to the chair on the other side of the room. "Sit."

We walked over to the chair together, she shoved me down, and I went back into the chair with her right on top of me. The sides of the chair were open, so she put her legs there. She was on top of me in every way. She put her pussy down into my hard dick and I was ramming her as hard as I possibly could with her tits right in my face.

"Show me what you got baby," she said to me.

I looked into her eyes, pulled her head down and made out with her as I continued to fuck her pussy. It was the most perfect feeling. We fucked eachother as hard as we possibly could for another few minutes until our bodies went limp and she laid her head across my chest.

"Wow," she remarked. "That was incredible."

"Haha it sure was," I told her. "This is really going to be the start of a beautiful relationship."

"With benefits..." she grinned.

We kissed some more as thoughts went through my head about what might be next.

* * * *

There might be a part two to this story. It would be less story and even more sex. I'm not sure if or when I'll write that. I hope you liked it!

12