Hands on the Wall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
46 Followers

"Two," I say firmly.

I can feel you slipping, into the waves of uncontrollable orgasm. I increase the stroking and tell you that "I am going to come soon. All over your back." I'm not but I want you to lose it so I can punish you with pleasure into the night if you cum.

Somehow you manage to hang on against all bodily desires your mind is able to stop you taking that last orgasmic step.

"One."

The non orgasmic activity seems much like an orgasm. You are lightly shuddering and clamping down on your hand with your teeth.

"Zero..."

Your body erupts into an incredible shaking wreck. The bucking is wild and it is all I can do to hold you onto the bench. You are moaning and your pussy drenches itself with all the pent up fluids you've been harboring for the last few hours. In your writhing bucking state I manage you onto your back and with your legs in the air, I bend over you and we kiss.

My cock just slides into you like it has been there every day of its existence and you feel me there. So hard, providing sensations that force your orgasm on and on. It is all I can do not to come my self.

I don't release though and when you have calmed down and your breathing is even I tell you that "my cock is for later and you have a long night ahead before you get that."

You sigh and smile even as you feel my rock hard cock slip out of your drenched pussy without firing his first shot. Pre come, and your juices drip from me and it is all I can do to resist plunging back into your fleshy heaven.

After a minute or so you you manage to utter, "What happens next?" while you breathe out, in a combination of slow pants and smiles. Wondering if you want ... or can go on.

Daflinger
Daflinger
46 Followers
12