Hands on Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave kissed her hard as he withdrew his fingers from her. "Babe, open your eyes and look at me."

She did and he asked again, "Are you sure you're ready?"

She lazily nodded her head at him and smiled.

Dave sat up and positioned himself between her legs. Some precum had escaped the tip, and he rubbed it over the head for a bit more lubrication. He slowly guided his cock towards her until he met her wet folds. He paused for a minute and took a deep breath, trying to keep his composure as his cock throbbed in his hand. He pushed forward and felt her give, stretching to accommodate his head. He stopped and gave her a moment to get accustomed to his size before he pushed forward again.

Kayla lifted her hips to try and draw him in deeper. She bit her bottom lip. He was killing her with this sweet torture. Still, he was determined not to hurt her and slowly eased in inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt. He stilled for a moment, her muscles contracting around him, afraid if he didn't calm himself down, he was going to cum before she did. Kayla had wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to him, trying to draw him into her as deep was possible. She bit down on his shoulder, and Dave almost lost all focus.

He pulled back and filled her again in one slow stroke, again and again. Kayla was lost in this new sensation, and after five or six pumps, she came hard around him, digging her nails into his back, and crying out his name. Her muscles gripped his cock like a vice, and shortly afterwards, he followed suit, emptying himself deep inside of her.

Dave collapsed on her, both of them breathing hard. After a minute or two, he rolled to her side, and pulled her against his length, kissing her forehead.

She spoke first, "Thank you. Not only for this, which was wonderful by the way, but for everything over the past few months. I love you," she told him, as she placed her hand on his cheek.

"I love you too, and you're quite welcome," he told her, covering her hand with his. He laced his fingers with hers, and placed her hand over his heart, before they both drifted off to sleep.

EPILOGUE:

Kayla didn't have any nightmares that night, or any of the nights that followed for that matter. She was finally able to free herself from her demons and past, and move on with her life. They both graduated the academy three weeks later. They began spending every night together, making love, and when Kayla's lease came up for renewal in January, she gave her notice and moved into Dave's apartment. In June, on the anniversary of the day the academy began the year before, Dave proposed to Kayla and she happily accepted. They are currently planning a small ceremony on the beach.

12