Handsome Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that good?" Jenny-Mae whispered.

Lynn sighed. "Yeah, that was good."

"You think you'll be ready when you do it with Aubrey?"

"I guess so. Yeah, maybe," Lynn said. She was spinning. She desperately wanted to feel Jenny-Mae's lips on her neck again.

On a hunch, Lynn tried to arouse her friend and asked, "Does your brother turn you on?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"I bet he thinks you're a turn-on," Lynn said. She put her hands on Jenny-Mae's chest and squeezed gently through her blouse. "You have nice boobs."

"Oh, Lynn, yours are bigger than mine," Jenny-Mae said with a soft sigh. Her eyes were half closed. The room was silent except for her breathing. The touch of Lynn's fingers made her skin tingle.

"You think so?" Lynn said, and in a movement that caught the two of them by surprise, she pulled her shirt up over her chest.

She wore a lacy, black bra that matched her panties. Her breasts were squeezed into it, stretching the delicate fabric. She unhooked the catch at the front, between her swollen, soft breasts and pulled the cups away, letting her breasts fall free. They bounced and shook.

Jenny-Mae turned her head, pretending not to look, but looked anyway, out of the corner of her eye. Lynn cupped them in her hands.

"Do you think my nipples are ugly?" she said, rolling the soft, pink points in her thumb and forefinger.

"Lynn..." Jenny-Mae gasped as she stared at the exposed nipples. Jenny-Mae felt her mouth go dry. Suddenly the area between her legs gave a tingle and she felt the heat within her rising.

She squirmed around, trying to get comfortable, but couldn't.

"No," she said, with a shake of her head. Her hair fell across her eyes and she brushed it behind her ears.

"C'mon, let me see yours," Lynn said.

"You ... you're the one ... not knowing what it's like. Why are you ... doing this?"

"C'mon," Lynn said teasingly, never taking her eyes off Jenny-Mae's.

Jenny-Mae hesitated, watching her, hoping her friend was only teasing her. Then she knew Lynn was deadly serious and wondering if she would regret what she was about to do, Jenny-Mae slowly unbuttoned the front of her blouse.

Lynn's eyes gave her eagerness away as Jenny-Mae untucked the blouse from her jeans. Both girls' hearts were pounding.

The corners of Lynn's mouth curled up. Jenny-Mae set her blouse neatly aside on the bed, reached behind herself and unfastened the clasp of the bra with her trembling hands. The bra fell from her shoulders and she set it on the bed with her blouse.

"They're nice," Lynn said, staring at her chest. "They're not so small." Her hands came up and touched Jenny-Mae's breasts. Jenny-Mae sucked in a breath.

Lynn's fingers squeezed. "They're soft, like mine, but your nipples are prettier," Lynn said, rubbing them between her fingers.

Jenny-Mae bit her lower lip and moaned softly.

"We shouldn't..."

Lynn brushed her long, dark hair back over her shoulders and pushed her chest out, ignoring Jenny-Mae's weak protest.

"Feel mine. What do you think?"

Jenny-Mae placed her hands over Lynn's boobs and squeezed gently. Lynn's eyes closed.

"They feel soft. And they're bigger, too," Jenny-Mae said in a low, breathy voice.

Lynn smirked, then closed her eyes.

"What's funny?"

Lynn's eyes opened. "Jenny-Mae, you got a great body, believe me."

She touched one of Jenny-Mae's breasts. "Your tits are really great. Don't worry about it. I know for a fact that guys really dig a girl with tits like yours."

She climbed off the bed. Jenny-Mae cupped her own breasts in her hands, and they filled her small palms.

"You think so? They don't seem very big, not like yours," Jenny-Mae said. She watched Lynn's breasts jiggle as she pulled her shirt off over her head, and was reminded of her mother's.

"I said don't worry about it. Besides, yours will probably get bigger in a year or two. Mine grew early."

"I don't know what to do with them."

"The guys you gave the blowjobs too ... didn't they play with them?"

"No!"

"No?"

"I wouldn't let them. I was so embarrassed. That's why I took them in my mouth. I wanted to get it over with. Once they came, I didn't have to worry about them making fun of my small breasts."

"My God, it's like all they ever think about. I mean, Aubrey can't keep his hands off them. You know, he called me last night and it was so hot."

"Tell me!" Jenny-Mae exclaimed excitedly, and unconsciously let her right hand drop into her lap.

"All right," Lynn said as she unfastened the button and zipper of her shorts and peeked down into the recessed opening.

"My pussy is like, so wet."

"Lynn!"

Lynn wriggled out of her shorts and let them fall to the floor.

Not knowing what to do, Jenny-Mae said, "I like your underwear."

"You do? Thanks, Lynn said and turned her hips so as to model the panties. She ran her hands down over her sides. Her fingers brushed over the mound of her pussy.

"I'd like to know where I can get some like that," Jenny-Mae said. She watched Lynn's hand and was sure she could see the slit of her pussy lips under the panties.

Lynn opened the top drawer of her dresser. "You can try on some of mine. See if they fit."

Lynn turned around, holding up a light blue satin bra with lacy fringe. "What do you think?"

"It's beautiful."

"Try it on," Lynn said, and tossed it on the bed. "These go with it." She tossed a pair of matching panties to the bed.

"Can I?"

"Sure, why not?"

Jenny-Mae scooped them up, got off the bed, and started toward the door to change in the bathroom, but Lynn hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and pushed them to her knees. Jenny-Mae suddenly couldn't move, and couldn't take her eyes off Lynn's backside. She was completely nude, except for her white socks, and was bent slightly at the waist, looking through the dresser drawer.

Jenny-Mae laid the lacy bra and panties back on the bed. She took off her jeans and the plain, white cotton panties. Just like Lynn, she was completely nude except for her socks.

"These are my favorites," Lynn said. She held up a pair of tiny red panties and poked her fingers through an opening in the crotch. "They got a slit in the middle."

"Oh, my Gawd! That's so sexy!"

Lynn held the lacy panties in front of her, covering herself down there.

"Should I wear these tonight when I meet Aubrey?"

"Yes! Then you don't have to take them off to get fucked."

"I am!" she croaked. "He told me so! He told me how and when he was going to do it."

"He did?" Jenny-Mae said, unbelievably.

"Yeah, on the phone ... last night."

Unable to imagine a boy telling her something so intimate, Jenny-Mae could only stand in front of Lynn with her jaw agape. Her head suddenly felt light.

Lynn laughed. Jenny-Mae sat on the edge of the bed and squeezed her legs together.

"Look," Lynn said, pointing to Jenny-Mae's panties on the floor by her feet. In the center of the crotch was a large, wet stain. "I got you turned on, too. You must be really wet."

Jenny-Mae's legs parted and she looked down.

"I am," she said, and they both laughed.

Lynn slipped the red panties up her long legs and pulled them snug against her crotch. Jenny-Mae put on the lacy, light blue panties and bra, and stood up to model them for Lynn.

"What do you think?"

Lynn put her hands on her hips, cocking her head to one side, then the next. The straps of the red panties cut into her flesh and her hard nipples stood out at the tips of her bare breasts.

"You look hot," Lynn said. She adjusted the straps of the panties on Jenny-Mae's hips, pulling them higher, and molded her boobs in the cups of the bra. She held Jenny-Mae's hands in each of hers and backed away. She stretched her arms out, and smiled. "It looks really nice on you. I think that it looks better on you than on me."

She gazed deep into Jenny-Mae's eyes. The corners of her mouth curled up in a devious smirk.

"I'm gonna pretend that you are Aubrey, okay?"

"Um ... I don't..."

But Lynn leaned toward her, her head tilted to the side and her lips parted. Jenny-Mae sucked in a quick breath. Before she knew it, Lynn's soft lips were pressed against hers, working in gentle circles. Jenny-Mae opened her mouth and their tongues touched in the warm air between their mouths. Lynn's hands settled lightly on the curve of Jenny-Mae's waist and a couple of fingers on each hand slipped under the straps of the panties.

"They fit you," Lynn said with a soft smack of her lips. "You can keep them, if you like."

"Thanks," Jenny-Mae said her breath a whisper of excitement.

Lynn lay on the bed on her back with a deep sigh, her arms stretched over her head on the pillow. Jenny-Mae crawled on the bed beside her on her belly, propping her chin on the palms of her hands. Lynn's knees rubbed together.

Jenny-Mae touched Lynn's knee with the tip of her finger. She had beautifully tanned, smooth skin. Her own arms and legs were pale. Lynn's hand rested on her belly, just above the elastic band of her red panties. Her hips twisted and writhed. She moaned softly from her open mouth. Her long, firm legs fell apart to a narrow V shape.

"You thinking about tonight ... and Aubrey?"

"Yeah ... and I am like, really, really wet," Lynn said.

Her fingers moved over her mound and touched the moist lips of her pussy through the slit in the crotch. Jenny-Mae's eyes grew wide. Lynn's legs spread wider, and her thigh touched Jenny-Mae's arm. Her index finger and middle finger pushed between her pussy lips and rubbed softly. Lynn bit her lower lip and moaned out loud.

"Jesus!" Jenny-Mae said so low her voice was almost inaudible. "What the hell are we doing?"

The tingling between Jenny-Mae's legs grew more intense. She squirmed, rubbing herself on the mattress while she watched Lynn's hand. Her hand squeezed Lynn's thigh. Lynn's hips rocked harder. Her fingers rubbed faster. Her whole body convulsed.

All at once, Lynn stopped with a heavy sigh. Her arms and legs fell limp.

"I need your help," Lynn said, panting. Her bare chest and thighs were covered with tiny drops of sweat. She raised her head.

"Why?" Jenny-Mae said, "Why me? Why not wait until tonight and then do him like crazy. Do everything with him. Rumor has it that he's had a few girls, and that he knows how to treat a girl."

"I can't do it."

"Can't do what?"

"Make myself cum. I need your help."

"You can't make yourself cum? You're full of it, Lynn. Really, you are full of it. You told me you couldn't stop coming last night."

"I ... I couldn't. But that ... was because of Aubrey. He ... he talked me through a couple and then ... afterward I was still so hot that his words kept coming back to me and that's how I managed to do it so many times."

Jenny-Mae sighed and quickly glanced down between Lynn's legs, then up at her eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

Lynn sat up, leaned back against the pillow, and spread her legs. "Touch me."

"What?" Jenny-Mae said and backed away.

"Come on, please, I need to cum. Give me your hand."

Jenny-Mae held out her hand. Lynn separated Jenny-Mae's fingers until just her middle finger stood up, and stuck it in her pussy.

"Oh, my Gawd," Jenny-Mae gasped. Her eyes bulged out as her finger disappeared inside Lynn. Her heat and wetness spread through her hand. She trembled as Lynn moved her finger up and down over her wet slit.

"Oh, God yes ... that feels so good," Lynn moaned, barely in a whisper. She squeezed Jenny-Mae's wrist, pumping her finger in and out of her cunt. "Keep doing it, just like that."

She released Jenny-Mae's wrist. Jenny-Mae could hardly breathe. Her eyes were glued to Lynn's pussy, where her shiny, wet middle finger slid in and out of her pussy.

"Use two fingers," Lynn said.

"Mmm yeah, that's good. Rub it faster, right there," Lynn said. Her eyes were closed. Her hands pushed down on the mattress by her hips.

"Like this?" Jenny-Mae asked.

"Mmm yeah, so good." Lynn reached over to the side table for the hairbrush and held it out for Jenny-Mae. "Here, fuck me with this."

Jenny-Mae turned it over in her hand. Lynn moved farther up the bed and spread her legs wide. "Uh-huh. I've done it before."

Jenny-Mae made an ugly face and held the brush out like a dead animal.

"Oh, gross. I just put this in my mouth."

"What's so gross about that?"

"You put it in your ... inside you."

Jenny-Mae's eyebrows arched. She remembered conversations about girls doing that to one another, but she had not entertained the idea herself.

"Believe me, Jenny-Mae; I've never been this hot before. I'd never ask ... if I didn't need to get off so bad. I'll even do you," she said, and flushed in embarrassment at having offered to relive her friend.

"I don't know..."

"Come on, put it in me. Don't keep me waiting," Lynn said anxiously as she spread her pussy lips between the split in the crotch of the red panties.

Jenny-Mae looked at Lynn's wet, pink opening, and at the rounded end of the brush handle. Lynn's tongue stuck out, running over her puffy lips, and her hips moved slowly side to side.

After a moment's hesitation, Jenny-Mae touched the tip of the handle to Lynn's moist, pink area.

"Oh yeah, push it," Lynn said with a soft moan.

Jenny-Mae pushed gently. Lynn's pussy seemed to open to accept the brush. She moaned again. Her butt rose off the bed.

"Oh, baby! Oh, baby!" Lynn groaned.

"Is that right?"

"Yes. Give me more."

Jenny-Mae pushed the handle deeper.

"More. Fuck me with it, baby," Lynn said.

Jenny-Mae pumped the brush slowly in and out, working it into Lynn's body an inch at a time, just the way she had used her mother's vibrator that one time.

Lynn's hips rose off the bed and churned in circles. Her left arm reached way over her head and clenched the edge of the mattress between the bed and the wall. Her breasts shook as her body rocked back and forth. With her right hand, she grabbed one of them and squeezed, pinching her nipple. She opened her eyes and looked at Jenny-Mae.

"You're doing it to me. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Lynn cried out, breathing heavily.

"Ugh! Oh, God ... Oh, God!"

She bit her lower lip. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her body convulsed and thrashed on the bed. Jenny-Mae's mouth hung open. She couldn't take her eyes away. This was something she didn't want to miss.

Lynn's convulsions slowed and stopped completely. She lay limp, panting and sweating. Her breasts quivered with each deep breath. Her nipples were no longer hard points, but had become slack.

Jenny-Mae continued to pump with the hairbrush, although Lynn stopped moving. Eventually, her eyes opened and she smiled again.

"You can take it out now," Lynn said. "You did it. You like, really made me cum."

"Did I?" Jenny-Mae said, somewhat disappointed now that it was over. She let go of the brush, but didn't know if she should take it out or leave it in.

"Thanks ... I really mean it, Jenny-Mae."

Jenny-Mae started to say something, but stopped.

She looked at Lynn's hand, turning the brush between her legs. Her juices glistened on the brush and on her thighs. She looked at her hand. It was covered with her juices, too.

"Yeah, well, you're welcome ... I guess."

Lynn pulled the brush out with a wet popping sound.

"I'll clean this off and then I'll do you, okay?"

Jenny-Mae nodded, unable to speak.

"Or ... I could go down on you, you know? I've never done it ... but you were so sweet to me that I'd be happy to do it, you know?"

"You want to eat my pussy?"

"Yeah ... why not?"

The doorbell rang. Lynn sat up quickly, closing her legs. "Oh, shit. Who the hell is that?"

Jenny-Mae shrugged lethargically; already imagining Lynn's mouth on her sex.

Lynn jumped off the bed, and grabbed an oversize football jersey from the dresser drawer.

"You wait here. I'll get rid of whoever it is," Lynn said. She stepped through the door and pulled it shut.

Jenny-Mae held her breath, trying to hear through the door. She heard voices, but not clearly enough to understand what they were saying. They were quiet a long time, then the door opened and Lynn came back in. Her face was flushed. She leaned back against the door, looking around the room.

"I'm real sorry, Jenny-Mae. It's a friend of my mother's. She's going to wait for her. You'd better get dressed and leave. I ... I promise I'll make it up to you ... somehow."

"Yeah ... okay," Jenny-Mae replied, knowing that the opportunity had passed and would most likely not come again.

"Hey, good luck tonight," she said.

Lynn giggled and said, "Thanks ... say, would you like to go out with us some time?"

"You mean on a double date?"

"No ... I mean with me and Aubrey. I could ... you know ... have him do you and me."

"I ... I don't know, Lynn. Maybe ... but, let me think about it."

"Fine, but I'll mention it to him after we've done it a couple of times."

"Yeah ... whatever..."

________________________________________

I met Lynn about two blocks from her house and we walked toward the park where I planned to make out with her before taking her back to my house. My mother was going out with her boyfriend, and we would have the house to ourselves to do whatever we wanted.

When we came to the playground, Lynn hopped on a swing, and I got behind her and gave her several pushes to get her going.

Actually, she didn't require any help from me, and after a minute or so passed, I moved out so as to face her.

She was wearing a dress that billowed in the breeze of the swings motion back and forth. I could swear that she parted her legs a couple times to present me with a view of her panties. Then, tiring of either the swing, or the teasing, Lynn brought the swing to a stop and gave me a hug after she hopped off. I changed my mind about making out in the park, or I should say, my dick changed my mind for me, and so I led her out of the park and we walked the eight blocks to my house.

Once inside, I had her sit on the living room sofa.

"No one will be home for hours, Lynn. Want a soda?"

"Got something stronger?"

"Vodka?"

"Okay, with some kind of mix, please?"

"You got it," I said and hurried to make her a vodka and tonic.

I made one for myself and joined her on the sofa.

"Last night, on the phone," I said.

"That was exciting..."

"Tell me about it," I said and let my hand drop to her thigh.

"Oh!" she said nothing else.

"Don't be nervous," I told her, "I'll stop if you say the word. We won't do anything you don't want to. Although you might find that you like a whole lot more than you realize."

Lynn snuggled against my chest for a moment, and I felt the steady beat of her heart. Then she tipped her head back; her glossy hair cascading down her back, and confessed, "You're all I've thought about since last night," her voice died away.

I bent my head closer to her left ear, nuzzled my nose against her earlobe, and gently licked her neck.

Lynn shivered, and said, "That's very nice, Aubrey. How ... how did you know I'd like that?"

"After our talk last night," I said and paused, "I figured anything I did to you would please you."

"You're so forward," she said, trying to take control of the situation.

"Am I?"

She nodded. I waited until she finished and then kissed her neck. She trembled and I found the vein in her throat that shook and sucked it long and hard, knowing there would be a recognizable hickey there later.

"My God," she gasped even as I sucked on her throat. "Are you ... gonna do what you said ... last night?"

"I'm going to do more than that," I said, feeling the shivers rippling through her.

I breathed into her ear, "I'm going to put my dick into your pussy. You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Yes..."

"Correction, you were a virgin. I'm going to stick my dick into that tight pussy and stretch you. You won't be so tight when we're finished with one another."