Handsome Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, the both of us wound up lying on the couch with Claire jerking me off. She seemed completely satisfied with it, and I left her alone.

Hayley sounded a little miffed when she began urging Claire on, telling her once again that, "You can suck it if you like, Claire."

She took the hint, and went down on me, humming happily.

"Happy Birthday, Claire," I said, and she instantly became more galvanized in her cocksucking, going deeper than I had thought her capable of doing.

Hayley moved around the room, taking different shots of us, until she thought to suggest to Claire that she might want to rid herself of her dress.

"Oh ... I should, shouldn't I?" Claire said, and I wondered if she'd ever had an original thought. Of course she had, I realized, she wanted me, hadn't she?

She pulled the green dress over her head and I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. She had smallish tits, with spiked nipples that looked very tempting to me.

"Would you like Johnny to suck them a little?" Hayley inquired.

Claire tendered them to me without replying to Hayley's query.

"OH!" she gasped when I took the first between my lips and gave suck.

My hand went between her panty-clad thighs and felt her moistened cunt through the filmy material. When my finger traced the length of her fury slit, she moaned long and loud, and keeping the nipple clenched between my teeth, I peeled the panties off her and tossed them aside.

Claire recaptured my dick and began jerking it off again.

Trying to direct her into doing something sexier, Hayley again spoke out, telling her that she could do whatever she wanted.

"Oh, can I?" Claire said, and I realized she was in a kind of sexual trance and might need me to get her moving in the proper direction.

"Claire?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Want to suck my cock?"

"Oh, yes, sure!"

"Come on then, get your ass up in the air and come suck it!"

She did exactly as I asked, and was soon bobbing up and down like Hayley herself might have in a more heated moment between us.

I was fascinated by the length of her nipples.

Engorged ... and believe me, they were certainly engorged; they must have been over an inch in length.

So I asked her about them. "Claire, I see that your nipples are a lovely length, how did they get that way? I mean, I understand your husband pays little attention to you.

Taking me from her mouth, and with a string of spittle hanging from her lip, Claire said, "I play with 'em. I'm always pulling on 'em. It makes me feel good down there, you know?"

I nodded, "down there" was obviously her cunt, and who was I to tell her how to get off when she was alone?"

Suddenly, I smelled her excitement and inhaled, delighting in the womanly odors emanating from her. "Tell me if you like this," I said to her, and slipped a finger into her moistened pussy. Claire helped me go deeper by widening her thighs as she moaned with satisfaction.

"Oh, Johnny!"

But she wasn't calling out my name because of what I was doing to her. Hayley, had, without my knowing it, inserted a wet finger into Claire's ass ... and that's what evoked the "Oh, Johnny." "Look at her!" Hayley exclaimed and both Claire and I sat up in surprise.

"What?" Claire asked, obviously startled.

"You're pierced ... your fucking clit ... it's got a ring in it!" Hayley shouted.

"Oh, that!" Claire giggled. "My husband ... could never find it ... so I left him a roadmap of sorts.

"Oh, you are a nasty bitch," Hayley laughed, and to my surprise, Claire laughed with her.

"Get back down there!" Hayley said, ordering the poor woman around. Claire took me into her mouth again and I watched as Hayley brought the camera in for a close-up of Claire's cunt; even to the point of spreading the woman's genitals apart and fingering both her cunt and asshole at the same time.

"Her pussy is soaking wet," Hayley announced.

Claire laughed, "Do you blame me?"

"You're a very horny bitch aren't you?" This again from Hayley.

"I guess I am," Claire replied, with me in her mouth.

Later, I would see that Hayley had fingered the hell out of Claire during this period, and Claire had taken it all in stride.

"Johnny, why don't you taste, our girl here? I bet she's sweeter than sugar."

Hayley didn't usually talk that way and I supposed Claire had gotten her hot. Hayley was Bi-sexual and it occurred to me that she might be joining me in celebrating Claire's birthday.

At any rate, I turned Claire on her back and fingered her as Hayley had done earlier. Then with Claire writhing on the couch, I went down on her. Hayley was wrong; she tasted saltier than sweet, although there was a slight sweetness to her nectar.

Claire loved every moment of my going down on her, squirming, thrusting her hips into my face and finally clamping her thighs around my head to trap me and keep me in place.

At one point, she moaned then relaxed as I licked at the ring in her clit and fingered her juicy cunt.

"Are you gonna put it in?" she asked after a minute of fingering had gone by.

"Right now, Claire," I said, "Right now." I had her roll onto her side and slapped her glutinous maximus leaving a red handprint, and entered her with one thrust. I was kneeling with one knee in the small of her back and the other in the joint at the back of her knee.

Claire gasped with pleasure as I sank deeply into her, and then with each subsequent thrust, uttered two "Ohhh's" in succession as I slammed into her.

As I pumped into her the "Ohhh's" changed to "Oh, God's," and "Oh, yes's," in turn. She was a vocal fuck to be sure, and each verbalization made me feel that I was doing a good job on her.

At a signal from Hayley, I lifted Claire's leg so the camera had an unobstructed view of me pounding her. Now I was groaning and close to coming. After another minute of this, I had her lie face down and straddled her from behind. Almost a doggy-fuck, but not quite as her ass wasn't raised.

I came in her, and Hayley stopped filming. I left Claire on the couch and got us both a cold glass of water.

"Jesus, I never thought it would be this good," Claire said as she accepted the glass of water.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. You might want to douche away my sperm before we get back to it."

"There's more?" she said, obviously surprised that I was going to continue.

"Yes, Hayley will suck me off a little, get me hard and then we'll pick up where we left off. Hayley will have the camera on one of our faces and that will take care of any changes we might have made in our basic position."

Claire nodded, as if grasping the situation for what it really was for the first time. "You two make money from this, don't you?"

"Some," Hayley said as she knelt down in front of me.

I smiled at Claire as Hayley engulfed my cock in her mouth and went to work on getting me ready. For her part, Claire already had a hand between her legs doing the same for herself.

In another two minutes I was ready and remounted Claire. We fucked in the same position for about a minute or so, and then I had her raise her ass in the air, with one leg on the floor and the other on the couch. Hayley was shooting from the floor up at us in what turned out to be a spectacular part of the sequence.

I was slamming into the very core of Claire's pussy by now, and I grunted "It's the fuck of a lifetime, ain't it baby?"

"Oh, yes ... yes it is the fuck of my life!" she responded.

"You keep coming and we'll be washed the hell out of the room, baby."

"Oh, yes! I'm still coming ... I haven't stopped coming since ... forever!"

Hayley had me take my dick out of Claire and told Claire to open herself up to show the juices pouring out of her, giggling inanely all the while.

I tongued her ass for a while and had her moaning with delight and fingering herself on camera while Hayley kept saying, "That's great! That's great!"

"Want it up the ass, Claire?" I asked, knowing she would try anything at this point.

"Yeah ... okay, sure."

I worked my cock into her. It wasn't easy, and I took my time, but she was game and helped as much as she could.

"Done this before, have you?" Hayley inquired. "My husband liked to do me back there early on. I liked it all right."

She still had on leg on the floor and the other on a couch cushion, fingering herself as I sank all the way into her shitter.

I took it out long enough to have the camera show how wide open her asshole was and then went back to work, with Claire now lying on the couch and me working it into her from behind.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?

"No ... no ... Oh, my god, no..."

"Are you coming?"

"Oh, oh, oh, my god ... yes!"

"Good, very good," I rasped, and then told her I was ready to cum."

"Okay," she panted.

"Any particular place you want me cum?"

"My face ... cum on my face!' Claire gasped. I had her sit up facing me. She took hold of my hardon and jerked me off. When I was about to cum I guided her wrist up so that my dick was at the right height and told her to smile.

Claire laughed and gave me a bright smile and I shot a thick rope right into her left eye.

Momentarily blinded, Claire put a hand up to her eye as I shot another ling across the bridge of her nose and yet a third that wound up dripping from her chin.

She was a game girl, and didn't complain, at least not with the camera on her. Instead, she spooned what sperm she could into her mouth and grinned into the camera.

"Did you have a great time?" Hayley asked Claire, as I moved away from her.

"I did, I really did," she replied. Hayley put the camera down, but I knew the others were still rolling.

"Would you like me to go down on you, Claire?"

"You ... you want to have sex with me?"

"Yes."

"Well ... I guess..." She paused then and several seconds passed as she thought about Hayley's offer.

"Sure, why not ... in for a penny..."

I left them there, legs entangled, and as I made my way to the shower I looked back and saw Hayley kissing and licking my cum from Claire's face.

12