Handsome Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissie was reacting exactly the way Hayley had said she would. She ridiculed our method, finding that weirdness within it all so entertaining as a kind of joke. I did not counter her thoughts on the subject. I stuck to the facts.

"You should try it." I told her. She grinned and sat back drinking her coffee. I could see that she was thinking about it. "Come with me and I'll introduce you to my partner. It's a woman, by the way."

Sissies' eyebrows went up at the news I had a woman as my partner.

"You mean that? You are inviting me?"

"Of course."

"Now?"

"Let me make a call."

Hayley was fine with my bringing Sissie over and twenty minutes later we were sitting in Hayley's living room watching one of our porno movies, with Hayley and me going at it.

She sat between us on the couch, giggling nervously. To ease her discomfort, Hayley giggled along with her, poking fun at my actions when possible. I remained silent, but made sure I didn't reveal any anger at being the butt of their giggling.

Some ten minutes into the film, Sissie turned to me and whispered, "Aubrey, you know, this is pretty good. You two are very good. It's very sexy watching the two of you."

"And you can do it too," I said, and gave her leg a light squeeze.

Hayley picked that moment to add, "Thing is, we need a roving camera to add that little extra."

"Yes, you can tell it's a homemade movie." Sissie replied with a smile.

"Does it make you feel horny watching me and Hayley?" I asked her.

"A little."

"Feel up to taking a screen test?" I asked.

"Yes, why not let me film the two of you in a short scene?" Hayley added.

After a brief moment's hesitation, Sissie agreed, and we gave her the basic instructions we'd given all the others that had worked with us previously.

I began kissing Sissie while Hayley set up the

camera, (If the reader recalls, she had several hidden cameras already installed, and they had been rolling since our arrival at Hayley's.) and began filming us without saying "Action," or anything else for fear of spoiling the mood.

What neither Sissie nor I knew was that Hayley had arranged for some others to join us at a given point in the evening. I was working off the script I had given Sissie earlier, but she had not had time to read it through, having only scanned five or so pages. But I thought we could wing it easily enough.

I almost laughed out loud on finding just how much Sissie was into the movie making. She moaned, "Oh, yeah!" when I reached up under her dress and began removing her panties. Then I slowly opened the ties on her dress to reveal her pert, upturned breasts, biting and kissing her nipples into erection as Hayley moved around us, even coming in for extreme close-ups of my teeth biting down on her rosy, turgid nipple.

Eventually we were naked on the couch, and I had one of her legs on top of the couch and the other on the floor, leaving her cunt totally exposed to the camera Hayley held only three feet away from us. I wondered if Sissie was even aware of it.

"Christ, you've got me sooo hot!" Sissie gushed.

When my face was between her wide-spread thighs, I began licking her cunt, moving from the lowest point up to her clit.

"Sweet Jesus!' she crowed and grabbed my hair, while Hayley zoomed in on her facial expressions, something that really couldn't be faked.

I felt a warm gush around my lips and mouth. Her juices were really flowing and I hoped Hayley was getting it.

We segued into a rousing sixty-nine, with an occasional foray by her tongue into my anal cavity. The girl had a talent, for sure.

Eventually, I felt Sissie grow rigid, and call out, "Now! Now! Suck my clit! Please suck my clittie!"

I did, and brought her off big time.

"Cut!" Hayley yelled after a moment or two. "That was great!"

"You two were just fantastic. There are some great shots here," Hayley exclaimed happily.

I poured some wine for Sissie and me and we tried to make small talk, but Sissie was too jacked up for that.

"I can't believe I get paid for this. It's ... It's too much man, I really ... you really sell this stuff?"

"So, you're all right with it?"

"No. I mean, yes, I want to do it. But I'm not comfortable with the idea of so many others being around.

"Come on, Sissie, admit it, you forgot all about Hayley, didn't you?"

"Well ... I don't know. Maybe after a while, but..."

Hayley joined us about than and leaped in with her version of what was happening.

"I know how nervous it makes you feel at first, but it wasn't all because of the first time experience. The thought of what you were doing made gave you a rush too. I'd say it's a mixture of emotions until the real erotic emotion takes over until the adrenalin starts pounding through your veins."

With our wine finished, I took Sissies' hand and led her to the master bedroom. (Actually Hayley's bedroom, but in a house that size, only the owner's knew that for certain.)

"Suck him." Hayley said matter-of-factly. "Go ahead, taste his cock for me."

Sissie did exactly as told; lapping my swollen glans like it was a Popsicle in her favorite flavor.

"Oh yes! That's good, Sissie," Hayley cooed, "You are really good at this!"

I hadn't cum yet and hoped Hayley bore this little fact in mind as she issued instructions.

Meanwhile, Sissie was using her mouth, tongue and fingers.

I groaned for the camera's benefit, and pulled out of her mouth with some reluctance, aimed my dick at her face and let go ... a hot rope of ejaculate shot over Sissies' head and just missed the camera lens Hayley had aimed at me.

It did hit her arm and caused her to jerk the camera, effectively ending the scene.

I poured us all some wine, and Hayley couldn't wait to run that last bit for us to see again and again. We laughed hysterically at my antics and Hayley's knee-jerk reaction.

There was no doubt that we had more adventures yet to come on another date with the video camera.