Handsome Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following afternoon I rejoined the football team. None of the players seemed to be aware that I had quit the team only to rejoin it, and I left it that way.

After practice I called Dan DeLeon, Wilbur and Ross (Bird) Mann, two of the three cameramen we would be using. Dan had set up an interview with the first girl to answer Sigourney's ad in the paper. Her name was Indess Mahoney, and we all seemed to arrive at the home I had leased the day before.

While the cameramen set up their equipment, I brewed some coffee and gave Indess a cup and called Dan over to the side and told him what I expected from him with regard to the interview. He didn't argue when I told him that either Wilber or Bird would be the beneficiary of Indess' blowjob, even offered some constructive ideas on some of the questions I wanted asked. I told him to go with what he thought best and when he thought Indess was ready to call in the cocksman for the blowjob and more.

I had Indess sit down on the only piece of furniture in the room, a dilapidated couch, and went over to the cameramen.

"Guy's, I'm going to flip a coin. Wilbur you call, heads or tails."

"Heads!" he said giving me a quizzical look. I later learned he thought I was having them call to decide who would man the first camera. It was tails, and I tapped Bird on the shoulder and said you win the blowjob, when I wave you on, walk up to Indess with your dick out. Better take your pants off, I don't want you tripping on your way over to her. That would be a bad start.

Wilbur, you film the scene for our records. We probably won't use this, but it's a good way to practice and since you get the next interviewee, I thought you two might want to see yourselves in action."

Bird couldn't believe he was going to receive head from Indess, who I might add was an attractive enough brunette, with a winsome smile, smallish, pear-shaped tits and a jutting ass.

Wilbur moved in with his camera and microphone, while I explained what was going on to Indess, who kept nodding. I never did understand if she realized what was happening and made a mental note to be more careful with future interviews.

She had met Dan Deleon earlier and readily accepted him as the interviewer. Looking back, I think she fully expected Dan to be the one she was going to fuck and suck. He never told her otherwise, and I made another mental note for future reference.

Dan: "I must say, you're very attractive young lady."

Indess: "Thank you."

Dan: "I'm sorry, please tell us your name."

Indess: "Indess Mahoney, I'm nineteen."

Dan: "That was going to be my next question."

Indess: "Oh," she started laughing nervously,

"Sorry."

Dan: "Nothing to be sorry about. I'd prefer you relaxed instead of tense. Some applicants are. You seem okay with things, are you?"

Indess: "Yes, oh, yes, I am. I didn't think I'd be, but so far, so good."

Dan: "You seem a little nervous."

Indess: "Um, yeah. This is my first time."

Dan: "First time doing anything?"

Indess: Um, yeah."

Dan: "You haven't done pictures?"

Indess: "No."

Dan: "Mmm, well have you played with yourself at home, say in front of a mirror?"

Indess: "I have." (Laughs, self-consciously.)

Dan: (Joining in her laughter) "Me too. It's great fun, isn't it?"

Indess: "Um, yeah." (Her eyes dart from Dan to Wilbur and me, then back to Dan.)

Dan: "Indess, could you stand up for me?"

She stands and looks at each of us in turn.

Dan: "Um, turn around, please."

Wilbur sinks slowly to his knees as she faces away from us, trying for an upskirt shot. Dan saw him and helped out.

Dan: "Could you lift your skirt up, please?"

She did, revealing a purple thong caught like a wedgie in the cleft of her multi-pimpled ass. She also sported a winged tattoo at the base of her spine.

Dan: "Could you bend over please? Yes, lean your hands on the couch."

Indess knelt on the couch, presenting her ass to the camera.

Dan: "Oh, yeah! Make that ass shake for us, Indess."

She complied, laughing at the squeaky sounds coming from the couch.

Indess: "Am I doing okay?"

Dan: "Yes, but let's see ... Maybe a little oil on that nice ass?" He poured some oil on her ass cheeks and she helped smooth it over the entire surface while giggling.

Indess: "It really feels good."

Dan: "Now you're getting into it. Looking nasty, baby. Let me put a little more oil on you."

(Indess, still rubbing the oil into her skin, touches her cunt for the first time.)

Dan: "Why don't you pull the panties to one side? Really oil yourself good."

(She does, and begins rubbing her pussy.)

Indess: "Mmmm, it really feels good."

Dan: "You sure this is your first time?"

Indess: "Oh, sure! I didn't think it would be this much fun."

Dan: (Hurriedly placing a beach towel on the couch.) "Turn around. Yeah, sit down, baby. Um, want some more oil?"

Indess: "Sure!" (Rubbing her pussy faster; then slipping an oily finger inside her slit.)

Wilbur was on his knees, directly in front of her. I saw that he was sweating profusely, and went over and wiped his brow. There was no sense in him having to put the camera down because the sweat ran in his eyes. I also realized that Indess was not at all concerned with his close proximity, and wondered how to convey this to Dan without upsetting the applecart.

Dan: "Nice squishy sounds your making, Indess."

She laughed delightedly, and said, "It's all that oil. Usually it's very quiet when I jill off."

Dan: "How many fingers can you get in there?"

Indess: "I don't know. Shall we find out?"

Dan: "That's one."

Indess: "And two."

Dan: Oh," (Sounding impressed) "Three ... and four!"

Indess: "Four's the magic number."

Dan: "Can you try five?"

Indess: "I don't think..." (the thumb appears to go in, but Indess grimaced and quickly pulled all the fingers out.) "No ... I can't."

Dan: "That's okay. Let's pretend you're at home all alone, okay?"

Indess: "Mmmm." (Indess closed her eyes; and with her unoiled hand, reached into her peasant scooped blouse and took a breast out then played with the nipple while moaning contentedly.)

Dan: "You seem to be very comfortable performing for us."

I shot him a warning look, which he ignored and I realized he was as comfortable in his role as Indess was in hers.

Indess: "Mmmm, feels sooo good!"

Wilbur was slowly moving back. I knew he was now framing her whole body in his lens. It took me a moment before I realized that Indess was playing to the camera. I couldn't believe it was that easy to win her over.

I glanced at Dan, he seemed in sync with me, not speaking to her, letting her play to the camera. Wilbur made a slight adjustment to his lens, probably moving in for a close-up. The sound of her fingers sluicing into her pussy now filled the room along with her soft, almost continuous moans. Her panties were stained from the generous portions of oil Dan had applied, but Indess appeared unaware of that minor problem as her fingers dipped into her pussy with every other swoop of her hand. The girl definitely had rhythm.

Me: "Think it's time for Bird?"

Dan: "Give her some more time."

Me: "Whatever."

Dan: "Why don't you pull your panties off for us?"

Indess lay back, raised her legs and deftly removed the panties.

Indess: "Ewe, gross! I didn't think I'd stain them with the oil."

Dan: "Just throw 'em in the washer. They be clean as new."

Indess: "You think?"

Dan: "Sure, I've know others that did."

This comment appeared to reassure her, and she thrust her pussy toward Wilbur's camera with a broad smile. "More oil, please."

Dan: "How's it feel to become a celebrity overnight?"

Indess: "It's awesome!" She was rubbing at a faster pace, looking around, trying to figure out who would be fucking her. Seconds later her moaning changed to a breathy panting, interspaced with a series of "Oh, God's."

Dan: "Ready for some cock?"

Indess: "Oh, yeah!" Her eyes darted from Dan to me, seemingly ignoring Wilbur.

Dan: "Bird, c'mon in. You're up to bat!"

Bird sauntered into the room, wearing a wife-beater and jeans. He had, of course, been watching on a monitor in the next room.

"Thought you were gonna finish without me," he said with a big smile. I realized he wasn't the nerd I'd taken him for. He was a nerd all right, but either he was putting on a great show of machismo, or was getting laid regularly.

I was to learn that he did have a girlfriend, and that we would all meet her at a subsequent audition.

Indess kept rubbing her pussy as Bird joined her on the couch, and with Indess' approval lifted her pear-shaped breasts out of the peasant blouse and began toying with her nipples.

Bird: "Is there enough oil for both of us to rub?"

Indess: "I think so," as she spread her legs wider in invitation to his hands.

As he sent a finger into her well oiled pussy, Bird whispered, "This is my audition too."

Indess drew in her breath with an audible hiss.

Bird: "God, you're so tight!" He added another finger, saying, "You've had more than that in there before."

Indess: "Ugh!"

Bird: "I don't think a third's going in there. Two seems the magic number for me."

Of course, he was referring to our earlier dialogue with Indess when she managed for a second or two to fit all five fingers into her twat. But Indess apparently liked his comment, for she was almost glowing with lust after hearing his compliment and lay back letting him finger her.

Indess: "Christ that feels sooo good!"

Bird shifted position and leaned in to kiss and suck Indess' nipples.

Bird: "Jeez, you've got oil up here too!"

Indess laughed and said, "I was playing with them. I like to have them played with." He obliged her for several minutes until she was moaning loudly and pulling on the nipple not in his mouth.

Bird: "I'd like to see that ass of yours baby.

Indess: "Okay." She promptly turned so she was facing the arm of the couch and away from him. Bird applied another liberal dosage of oil, making sure some seeped into her ass while rubbing most into her pussy.

Bird: "I hate to ask, but would one of you open my fly. I'll shake my dick out. I just don't want to get oil on my pants."

Don nodded, and gingerly opened the button and pulled down the zipper to Bird's pants. True to his word, Bird shook his cock out. I'd say he had about six inches at full mast. Indess was watching avidly and licked her lips when it came into sight.

Wilbur spoke up for the first time. His boner had created a huge bulge where it poked out as it strained for release from its confinement.

"Turn your head, sweetheart. Smile for the camera."

She did, and Bird slapped her ass twice.

Indess: "Oh that felt good!" She wasn't lying, for to prove her point she started air-humping the couch while Bird's hand fondled her ass and alternately slapped it.

Indess: "Can I have some of that cock, baby?"

Bird: "Sure, sweetie. What's your pleasure?"

Indess turned to him, and without a word took him in hand and bought his cock to her mouth.

Bird, wanting to make it easier for her, stood on the couch. Indess immediately deep-throated him.

Bird: "Oh, God!"

Dan: "Can she suck cock or what!"

Bird's hand went to the back of Indess' head and helped create a rhythm suiting both of them.

Bird: "Shit! She's good!"

Dan: "How far down on him can you go?"

Indess went down to the base of his root, came back up and then licked each testicle in turn.

Squatting on the couch, Indess continued blowing Bird, but resumed her fingering, alternating between one and three fingers. It seemed to me that when she took bird deep she used more fingers and only had one inside her as she backed off him.

All in all, she was giving great head. It was time to see how well she could fuck. I knew that every guy in the room, including Bird, wanted to be the one fucking her, but he had won the honors. It occurred to me that if she were willing, there might be a second and even a third cock-up her twat before she got off the couch.

Dan: "Don't cum yet, Bird!"

Bird: "I better stop then," he said and removed himself from her mouth.

Dan looked at me for guidance. Before I could offer any, Indess was rubbing her pussy furiously. It was obvious she was nearing her climax.

Me: "Let her go, Dan."

Dan: "You're right. Go for it baby, cum for the camera!"

Indess: "Yeah, I'm almost there!"

Indess: "Could he fuck me a little? I need to feel..."

Bird: "Here," he said as he propped himself against the back of the couch, "sit on this pole."

Laughing happily, Indess straddled Bird, and facing away from the camera, held his cock in position, then slowly impaled herself on him. Bird was a born fast fucker. That's to say he excelled at what I refer to as the "Jackhammer," pumping his dick into her juicy snatch

with a series of abrupt, albeit distinct thrusts so close together that Indess had no time to recover from one before the next was upon her.

This type fucking, while almost always of short duration, serves to bring a woman to orgasm faster than anything else. Moreover, it is apparently one of their favorite means of achieving orgasm as it tends to display their lover's sincerity because he holds nothing back, but gives her everything has to give, making her that much more appreciative of his efforts on her behalf.

In my estimation, Bird came first, but continued fucking Indess and she came moments later.

Me: CUT!"

Me: "Great work, both of you!"

Indess: "He's wonderful!"

Bird: "Sweetheart, you're the greatest."

They kissed, swapping spit like teenagers on a hot date.

"Wilbur," I said, "can you let us have a look at the last ... say minute or so?"

"Yeah sure," he replied and did exactly that.

"What I want," I told him, "Is to splice in there, just before she cums ... No, back up to before she starts to mount him. We can use that as the finish, but unless I'm way off, I think they'll have another round that we can fit in and make it look like one long, happy fuck."

Wilbur: "That should be easy enough. I'll just make a note of the time and go back when we're all finished and splice it like you want."

Now that's a cameraman, I told myself as I grinned at him. "Thanks, Wilbur."

My intuition proved correct and in another five minutes Bird was up and ready to go. Indess had no problem at all and spread her legs in eager anticipation of another round of fucking.

That round took almost twenty minutes. Indess came countless times as Bird used his six inches to hit all her favorite spots and a few she didn't know about until he hit them. He finished off by coming on her stomach and I decided on the spot to scratch it as nice as it seemed.

The first time with both of them coming together was the money shot, the rest was filler.

I told Indess we definitely wanted her again and paid her, adding another hundred as a bonus. She was very appreciative, even offered to blow us all, if not then, then another time, gratis. I thanked her and told her we'd probably take her up on it next time, and added that there would be a next time. I got her number and she kissed me.

I kissed her back, thinking she was testing me to see if I would kiss her after she'd sucked Bird's dick. It was a ploy some girl's used and I knew it. That seemed to clinch the deal for future scenes with Indess, and she dressed, kissed Wilbur and Don before leaving.

"Wilbur: "Think I could have fucked her, Bree?"

Me: "Yeah, sure. And you probably will get the chance next time we use her. Remember, Wilbur, you get the next one. Bird shoots the video. Bird?"

Yeah?"

"You did good, baby. A royal flush. You brought her off big time. Couldn't have done it better myself."

Bird: "Thanks Bree. I appreciate that."

"Dan you handled the interview better than I could have. I thought maybe you'd get nervous and fuck up along the way. I have to say I probably would've. But that was a great job. In fact, everyone did a great job today. I think we have a first rate team in place."

"Bird: "So when's the next interview?"

Dan: If we keep to schedule, day after tomorrow. A girl named ... um, Fuschia Greene."

"What?" I blurted. "That's her real name?"

Don: "I haven't seen the driver's license, but it's what she gave me."

Me: Jesus, what is this country coming to? Felice Green..."

"No, it's Fuschia Greene, with three e's in Greene."

I sighed. "Okay guys, see you all day after tomorrow."

"Hey, Bree," Wilbur said, "hope ya have a good game Saturday."

"Thanks, Wilbur. I won't see any action, but I appreciate the thought."

________________________________________

The next day, Friday, Sigourney and I sat down with all the writers and listened to their ideas and suggestions to one another's ideas. They seemed willing to work together and I told them so. Sigourney ran Ursula's suggestion for the twins by Willie and Demetri and asked them to consider the possibilities of making it into an hour or more length film.

"We want it to be kind of seamless, you know," she said, and then pointing to Ursula, added, "what she's given us so far is great. But consider the problem in introducing the guy, or guys to the scene."

Willie raised his hand almost immediately.

"That's simple. End the scene accordingly with the threesome. Then make it the next day or something like that. Change the scene. Use all three girls, or just the twins. Hell, you can even use one of the twins, um, say she, or they met a guy or guys as the case may be, and start from there."

"They could meet a guy in church," Demetri offered. I saw Ursula and Sigourney perk up at that, and made a note: Use church for meeting guy.

Sigourney: "Could it be a priest?"

Willie: "Too sacrilegious."

"Demetri: "I don't know about that. It could work."

Willie: "It would offend too many people."

Sigourney: ""Yes, but it would also get us a huge amount of publicity."

Ursula: "It would certainly bring the Catholic church down on us."

Me: "As I recall, every time the church takes a stand against a film, it makes for long lines at the box office. And remember, we don't rely on a theater to show the film. Anyone boycotting the film would have to stand in front of an Adult video store. I doubt they'd relish it; being, or posing as respectable church goers. We're using DVD's and that kind of circumvents any major boycott."

Willie: (coming on board.) "We can make use of mail-order systems too. A brown paper wrapping disguises a lot of things, including porn.

Ursula: "Let's put it to a vote, shall we?"

Me: "All in favor raise your hand."

Four hands were in the air before I could cast my vote. "Then it's unanimous," I said.

So the twins (yes, we all agreed it would be the two of them) would seduce, or allow the priest to seduce them. Further discussion followed as the how, where and when were hammered out. When the session ended the only thing not decided was the place within the story where the priest and the twins would get it on.

Since I had a game the following afternoon, Sigourney agreed to call the twins and set Monday up for their interview and audition. She also told them they would both have sex with some guys and that it would not be in any of the films we made with them.