Handsome Goes to College Ch. 03

Story Info
Setting up and activating the porno enterprise.
42.1k words
4.53
14.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone depicted in a sex scene is 18 or older.

*****

Chapter 3: Start Up Troubles

I called the producer Hayley had put me on to, and found him receptive once he placed me as the infamous high school porno king. He also gave me the name of a lawyer he said he did not have on retainer, but would certainly use if his present legal advisors failed him. I was careful to explain I had nothing at the moment, but was just putting things in place. I assured him I had all the actors, scriptwriters and cameramen needed when he offered them. Hayley had already told me he would try to get a foot in the door toward controlling things that way.

In the end, he agreed to back me financially, offering me $50,000 up front and another $35,000 after we finished the first film. I hung up the phone excited at how easy it was.

Next I placed a call to the lawyer Hayley had provided. He wasn't in, but when I mentioned Hayley's name, I was told he would get back to me the following day.

The ball was in my court, so following football practice I looked up Dan DeLeon and brought him up to date. He was impressed with my locating what he termed "A big time producer, and movie industry lawyer," but was confused when I told him about Sigourney's role in the equation as Production Manager.

"I don't understand, we got girls, I got plenty of them. What's she gonna bring to the table?"

"Dandy," I said calmly, "what we're going into isn't a fly-by-night operation. If we do it right, and I fully intend to do just that, we'll need key people to help us."

"It sounds like you're taking over," he said bitterly.

"I am taking over. You've got Wilbur, and a few sluts. If I wanted to I could probably hire Wilbur away from you. You know I can get all the sluts I need."

"Fuck you!" Dandy spat out and turned away from me as if leaving.

"Wait a minute! You're an integral part of this enterprise. And it is going to be an enterprise. We're going to be big, bigger than you've ever imagined. Dandy, I promise you we're going to make a couple million on this deal. Are you willing to sit down and listen?"

He took a seat and waited for me to continue.

"A: We've got a moneyman in Mr. X. (at this point I wasn't about to reveal his name.) He has agreed to front us $85,000 for our initial expenses. We can get more if we give him good reasons. What I've agreed to with him is to make three feature length X-rated films of high quality."

I took a deep breath and went on. "We're not just making porn. Everybody and their sister make porn, but its sloppy porn. The idea is to make a decent film, with a semblance of plot that viewers will remember, and hopefully like enough to buy the next film we produce.

That brings me to B: The movies will be scripted. By that I mean really scripted. We'll hire some English majors, or journalists to put together a cohesive script from the outlines the production manager and I come up with. Don't get me wrong, ideas are always welcome. But we film from a script. The actors will have someone holding their lines on a large piece of cardboard. We will rehearse the lines beforehand so everyone knows their place and better fucking know how to pronounce the words they're reading off the cards.

C: We'll interview the actors. And yes, you can fuck them if they're agreeable. Now this is important. The actors will probably come in all age groups. I mean, we might need a grandfather, or grandmother for a scene. I told you we're going for quality with a story, so every scene isn't a fuckathon. Then too, it's possible we'll have some scenes with MILF's..."

"What the fuck's a Milfff?"

"That stands for a mother I'd like to fuck. I know you've seen a few."

"More than a few, Dude!" Dandy was getting into it, and I appreciated it.

"And we can't forget the use of extras. We'll have to figure out how much to pay them and whether to do it hourly or daily. That brings us to D: Cameramen. Wilbur is good, very good, but what if we've got all these actors ready to go and he gets hit by a car? Obviously we need more of them; I think two more, with one in a reserve role.

Maybe use cameramen B and C on an alternating basis. Give them both work and keep them happy that way. It will also allow us more camera angles during the shoot. You can't have too many."

"What else?" Dandy said, "I'm sure you forgot something."

"I can't think of anything ... yes I can. The broads, we'll need tons of them. You want to know how we get them. We interview them." I didn't bother telling him I'd already covered the subject.

Dandy wanted to contribute and said, "We'll place ads in the right places and then film the interviews."

It was at that moment that I decided to get rid of him at the earliest opportunity. But not until he'd had a taste of making some films, and drawing a fair amount of money from the business venture. I made a mental note to have the lawyer evict him from the business before he knew what hit him, but in the nicest possible way.

"Dandy," I said while thinking about the aforementioned. "It's been said there's no such thing as a bad blowjob. This is surely a lie. Anyone who makes this claim has never squirmed under a row of sharp teeth, nor suffered friction burns at the hands of a partner who just wants to get it over with, or endured the lazy manipulations of a mouth that would rather be wrapped around something... anything, else. So we interview them, and you and I can have the pleasure of pronouncing them qualified or unqualified. Understand?"

"Oh, yeah, I see your point."

"While I'm on the subject, I'll add that there really isn't such a thing as a bad double blow job. For one, any girl who teams up with a playmate to work you over is arguably well acquainted with the act of fellatio. And neither girl wants to look bad in front of the other, so they both bring their 'A' games to the, err, court. If having two women at once is like winning the lottery, then having two women worship the knobbed idol of your masculinity is like winning the lottery and the Nobel Prize on the same afternoon."

We laughed at my analogy, and after several more points were made, went our separate ways.

________________________________________

Later that afternoon I heard from the lawyer Hayley had referred me too. His name was Haliford. Harrison Haliford. He heard me out and gave me his rates for hourly and or yearly retention. Being full of confidence at the time, I opted for a yearly retainer of $12,000, as that reduced any hourly charges by half. I know this sounds exorbitant, but my thinking was that I was entering into a full-fledged possibly multi-million dollar business, and in that case the money was well spent.

Mr. Haliford and I met the following morning. I laid out my business plan and he concurred with it, making a couple minor suggestions which I accepted and promptly incorporated. He provided me with five different contracts: One each for the Actors, the writers, the cameramen, Sigourney, and lastly, one for Dan Deleon and myself.

He smiled as he described the nasty clauses in each, and how they favored me. I inquired about the contract between Mr. X and myself and was told that inasmuch as I had no paper as yet, but since he had already provided me with the first installment of the monies promised, I was at his mercy. It was then that I learned Mr. X was general counsel to the Gambino family in New York, a well-known Mafia family.

I swallowed hard, and I'm sure my complexion paled, for Mr. Haliford permitted himself a thin smile.

"You have their money. You will make their, or shall I say, your movie, or movies. They will be generous, this I know from the few contacts I've had with them. They expect results from you. I would highly recommend you fulfill your obligation and get the hell out as soon as possible."

"And how would I do that, Mr. Haliford?"

Haliford asked me another question. "Without incurring their displeasure?"

"Yes sir."

At the moment you have agreed verbally to make three feature length X-rated films of high quality for him to distribute nationwide. Did you address international releases with him?"

"No sir."

"He will undoubtedly take that as his own, giving you either nothing at all, or a small pittance of those sales just to keep you happy.

"And after I deliver the third film to him?"

"Hmmm, it might be a bit touchy, but if you're willing I can put you on to some, shall we say, legitimate producers in Silicon Valley who would be interested in working with you ... if your first three films do well sales wise."

"You said, 'touchy, ' would you care to amplify that?"

"Yes, of course. I mean the Gambino Family might refuse to release you from your contract with them."

"I have no contract with them."

"But you do. You verbally agreed to make films for Mr. X in return for certain financial considerations."

"Yes, but ... that covers three films..."

"I know, but consider who you're dealing with. They don't rely on the courts to settle their differences with, um, their partners."

"On the other hand, after the third film they may let me go my merry way?"

"Possibly. And if I may be candid with you, I expect they will. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless your films are resounding successes, then they will most likely want to keep you in their employment. They will give you more money, but still own your films."

"Have I committed everyone making the films to them as well?"

"No, I shouldn't think so. They would consider those personnel expendable. Not in the bad way, of course, but replaceable, unless they win some sort of awards for their work. That might change their viewpoint."

I left his office enraged and frustrated at Hayley's obvious betrayal. Shortly after, as I drove back to the campus, I realized that Haliford was also recommended by Hayley, and headed away from the campus and toward my Aunt Nicole's home.

I stopped at a CVS Pharmacy and called her before dropping in unannounced. She was glad to hear from me and told me to come right over.

She looked better than ever and gave me a promising hug, kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered, "No hanky-panky tonight, Julius will be joining us for dinner. You are staying?"

"Um, yes, of course I am. Thank you for inviting me."

I had a few minutes to fill her in and she saw no problem in telling her husband about my circumstances. "The Gambino family, my God, Aubrey, you move in the strangest circles." But she was smiling that nasty smile of hers at the time.

We had dinner, and after I had filled Julius in on my football experiences at the University, Nicole told him that I needed his advice on a more serious note. Then she left us alone.

Julius listened carefully while I told him exactly what I was up to and what had happened.

"Are you eighteen or older at the present?"

"Yes sir."

"Too bad, although I doubt that legality would matter to the Gambino's. So that leaves us with my second option, actually my first, but I had to determine your age. I should tell you I admire you're gumption in making these films. Nicole tells me you've already made some and they were quite profitable, although considered illegal."

I explained the circumstances to him and he smiled. "This Hayley seems quite the girl."

"Yes sir, she certainly is in a Machiavellian way."

Julius grinned and said, "It's not the end of the world. Let me make a few calls tomorrow. It's possible there is no Gambino connection. They may just be scamming you into turning over the profits from what appears to be a highly profitable enterprise.

"Hayley's father is a very wealthy man. I think he may have a finger in the porno business."

"That supports my theory about there being no real criminal organization involved. Although, what they're trying to pull off is criminal enough." Julius said, and stood up.

I took that as a signal that my time was up, and thanked him and asked him to thank Aunt Nicole as well.

"It's my pleasure. I've heard so many good things about you. And it appears you're trying to live up to them. I'm sure I'll have good news for you tomorrow. Call me around three. I should have a couple answers by then."

I thanked him again and drove over to Sigourney's.

________________________________________

There was another woman with her when I arrived. Her name was Allison. She turned out to be four years older than Sigourney and me, and she was married. There was just something about Allison that I found very irresistible, and I sensed Sigourney knew it and had arranged for her to be there when I arrived. (This turned out to be true; what's the old adage? Women can't live with them-can't without them.)

She wasn't a stunning beauty, but yet she had an innocent, wholesome look to her that was quite magnetic. She was about 5'7" and nearly perfectly proportioned. Her medium build gave the impression of slenderness, and she had nice round hips which complimented her breasts in making an attractive, shapely form. Her light brown hair hung straight and loosely down to her shoulders. And with only a hint of makeup, she had a very natural look. But I think as much as anything, her personality is what drew me to her. Her demeanor was one of sweetness, yet I had spent enough time with women to see a bit of a mischievous streak in her as well.

Sigourney told me it was perfectly all right to discuss the porno venture in Allison's presence, and I did so, recounting the events of the afternoon.

Both women were shocked. I made us Vodka Collin's while Sigourney phoned out for pizza. After dinner, the three of us continued to indulge in several more vodkas and the mood had long moved from somber to giddy.

I may not have mentioned that Sigourney was a sophomore, and it turned out that Allison was one too. She had interrupted her education to get married. She had one child, a daughter, Mavis, now two years old. She was now in school thanks to a generous donation from her father-in-law. Her husband, Ned, was the apple of her eye, but from the way she kept glancing at Sigourney, I sensed that maybe she craved another fruit on occasion, and that possibly it was Sigourney.

"Do you remember the time when we lived in the dorm and you came back one Sunday night with your mom?" Sigourney asked Allison. "As soon as we heard your key in the door, I jumped up out of bed and ran over to slam it shut."

"Oh, yeah. I remember," Allison said. "That was really easy trying to explain to my mom why it was that my roommate was slamming the door in our faces. When you finally let us in you were in your robe with your lipstick smeared, I think she put two and two together."

"Well, she may even have heard Johnny, since he was hiding in the shower."

Even I had to laugh at that scene. As the evening wore on, I began to flirt with Allison, I was fairly certain Sigourney wanted me too. In turn, that led to our starting a discussion about our sexual preferences.

Allison got right to the point, looking me right in the eye she said, "Aubrey, you guys seem to think that any time a gal has sex that a man seduced her, or forced her. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Look at us. Sigourney came onto the girls last night and then to you. Here I am, a married woman, coming on to you. One might say we've been stalking you. And what's more, when the evening's over I'll go back to my little life as Allison, faithful wife, until the next time I get an urge."

"And there will be a next time," Sigourney said, handing me another drink.

"Next time?" I said, looking at both women.

Allison laughed and said, "Oh, sure. I'll take classes for the two semesters. I'll pick out a guy in each class to get to know, kinda like tonight. Only I will admit tonight was at Sigourney's instigation.

"What do you tell your husband?"

"I'm working toward my degree, studying my ass off while raising our child and keeping house. As far as he's concerned, I'm too busy to cheat on him."

"Are all women like that?"

"Aubrey, there are two kinds of women. First is the woman who thinks that she got the very best man that was available to her. Not necessarily her first choice, but the best that she could snare. She will be very timid, very protective of her hold on her husband.

The other kind of gal may or may not have got her first choice of men, but knows that she has the goods; she's a hot ticket that has men making moves on her all the time. She, if inclined, can become the Man Eater that is written about, and has songs written about her. That woman knows exactly what she can attain by using her sexuality, flashing her tits, letting men think that they have stolen her pussy. She's the one you see on the red carpet in Hollywood, or riding with The Donald in a limo. You guys only get what that woman wants to give you."

"Are women that calculating?"

"Absolutely."

"I'm just a clueless simpleton."

Sigourney laughed and said, "Want some advice, Aubrey?"

"Sure."

"Marry a woman who is a bright, aggressive, good-looking bitch and a first class Man Eater. Tie your string to her and hang on. All women are bitches. The question is whether they are bitches for you or against you. Marry her and then stand back and enjoy the show."

"Are you a Man Eater?"

"Got you wrapped around my finger, don't I?"

"Do you?" I said, and caught the look of uncertainty that flitted across her face. "Sure do," she said a split second later.

I had to wonder if Allison's husband had any idea of what kind of woman he was married to. I decided I would fuck them both and let them do one another while I watched or joined in.

I also wondered if I had I encountered this type female before. Probably, I thought, but they might have been too young to have refined their Man Eating skills at the time.

As our discussions continued, my eyes kept coming to rest on Allison. I couldn't stop looking at her. I even stretched out my arm so that it reached behind her where she was sitting. She jumped at first but to my pleasant surprise, she didn't move away. Actually, I think she even cradled a little bit back toward my arm and hand.

"I know you want her," Sigourney whispered in my ear. "I've seen the way you look at her."

I turned to Sigourney with a bit of a questioning look on my face, wondering if I had correctly understood what she had said.

"It's okay," she whispered to me as she rubbed her hand on my chest.

Man Eaters? I thought. Were they preparing a meal with me as the main course?

"Hey, you're awfully quiet, Aubrey," Allison said. I didn't say anything, but disengaged my arm from around her shoulder, placed a finger under her chin and pulled her close for a kiss.

Allison let any thought of shock or inhibition slip away as she kissed me back, but there was no exchange of tongues.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Sigourney said, pulling me away from Allison and kissing me soundly.

My mind and body were dancing with emotion and arousal. I never expected Sigourney would be setting me up with her friend so quickly. Still I was wondering what was wrong with this picture. They had insisted they were Man Eaters, and yet here they were making themselves available to me when I had little to offer them other than a good fucking.

Finally I told myself not to question the circumstances, but to enjoy what was happening.

Sigourney and I continued our kiss; Allison moved closer to me, and put her hand on my shoulder. I reached out and squeezed her thigh. Allison began to rub my shoulder and chest before placing her fingers up to play around with my lips as I kissed Sigourney. Eventually, Sigourney broke off our kiss and took Allison's fingers in her mouth to gently lick and suck on them.

Sigourney's eyes were a little glazed in arousal as she sat up and pulled her sweater up and over her head. Then, with one quick motion she reached to the clasp in front, opened her bra, and slipped it off of her shoulders. Her breasts fell free, and her nipples stiffened in the cool air-conditioning.