Handsome Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it?" she asked.

It was twenty to eleven. I told her.

She went rigid, groaned and tried to take another step. She managed it, but tottered a little with the next.

"It's your balance, I think," I said.

She nodded her agreement and tried again.

Soon she was able to hobble across the room and back again on her own.

"I think it's my muscles down there."

"It's possible you've never put them through anything like that before."

Janet laughed, and said, "For damn sure."

"Well, you'll probably be walking without looking like you're about to fall over by the time you get home."

"I'd better get home quick," she laughed, "I've got a 10:00 curfew."

"Shit!" I said.

"It's all right, they won't ground me. I'm a good girl, aren't I?"

"You certainly are," I agreed. Then kissed her goodnight and saw her off.

****************

"Jesus", Hayley thought to herself, as she walked from one room after the other, "I am so fucking horny!"

She quickly ran down her options. She could watch a porno flick and masturbate, she could read a dirty story on the Internet and masturbate, she could hop online and indulge in cybersex and masturbate, or she could call a "personals" telephone line and have phone sex and masturbate.

None of them had all that much appeal to her.

She realized that her own touch was not going to be enough to send her over the edge this time around. She frowned, and then quickly erased the frown, concerned that it might cause a crease that might become a wrinkle as her mother had warned her countless times.

She smiled. Smiles were good, her mother had told her. Perhaps even more times than about the creases. Still holding the smile, Hayley picked up the phone, and dialed a newly memorized number.

"Hi Aubrey," she chirped into the phone when he answered.

I put a smile in my voice as I answered her. "Hey, it's Hayley, what a nice surprise."

Later she would tell me that my voice had thrilled her with its deep mellow tones.

What the hell, we were fuck buddies. That is, we had been fucking one another for several days now, and I had told her anytime she felt she needed some relief to give me a call.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I asked, thinking she was calling to break our date.

"What are you doing this afternoon, anyway?" she said, having decided to be direct about why she was calling.

I laughed. I could tell by the tone in her voice, she wanted to be fucked. And that she wanted it now. It wasn't a problem. I genuinely liked her, and cared about her feelings, but what I adored most about her was her body, and what I could do with it.

I decided to tease her. "Well..." I drew out the word and followed it by a pause.

"Well, what?" she rose to the bait like I knew she would.

"Well, I really have some work to do. My mom left me some chores, and..."

"You're home alone?"

"Yeah, sure, Mom's working."

"Can I come over? I could probably help you do the chores."

"I've got most of them done. I was getting ready to take a little nap, you know, to rest up for our date tonight." I was teasing her, but she hadn't caught on yet.

There was a momentary pause while Hayley thought of a reply, and then "I can think of the perfect way to relax you," she purred suggestively.

I laughed again. "And how is that, Hayley, you little slut?"

Hayley felt a thrill run through her genitals.

"Invite me over, and I'll show you," Hayley responded, already unable to keep her hand off her cunt. 'Damn, he was turning her on already!'

I felt a twitch in my dick at the thought of her naked before me, and I agreed and told her to get her ass over to my place. "Come over now, then, I have things to do." I sighed, for show of course, "I can't spend all day taking care of your needs, Hayley, but I'll do my best." I knew she loved my talking dirty to her.

"You're best is certainly good enough for me, Bree. I'll be there in five minutes," she said, and hung up the phone before I could change my mind.

Hayley quickly ran into her bedroom, slipped out of her nightgown and threw on a sundress. It was black with flowers all over it, and had spaghetti straps over her shoulders. It was tight around her breasts and since she couldn't wear a bra with it, she decided to leave her panties off too.

Giggling happily, she skipped out of the house, her tits bouncing to beat the band; and she laughed aloud at the thought of actually getting a black eye from hitting herself in the face with them. She hopped into her red Miata, and gave it the gas. As the car shrieked going into the first turn, she took the opportunity to yell out, "I'm going to get laid!"

After making the ten block trip to Aubrey's home, she found a parking spot on the street right in front. She got out of the car and looked around. It was a nice old Victorian house with a huge old oak tree in the front yard, casting its shadows over the front porch that ran the length of the house. Hayley bounded up the front steps and rang the bell.

I opened the door and gave Hayley a bear hug in greeting. She kissed me, missing my mouth, but getting my lower lip. Giggling, she slapped my behind.

"That's for teasing me. You know what I want."

I slapped her on each ass cheek, about twice as hard as she'd slapped me.

"Ow!" she exclaimed, though I knew it hadn't hurt her. She liked it rougher than that.

"I'll get you, you sadist!" she shrieked happily and slapped me a couple of times before I caught her hand and twisted it behind her.

"No fair!" she yelled, but not all that loud.

I released her arm and we wrestled for a minute or so until I had her pinned in the entryway, or foyer.

I looked down at her and she smiled back up at me.

"Say, Uncle!" I said, demanding she surrender.

"Uncle." she replied, then slapped me on the ass again.

I just looked down at her, and said, "Do that one more time, and I'll be forced to kiss you."

Smack!

And so, I brought my mouth down on hers. Before I could get my tongue inside, Hayley's was thrusting through my lips and running over my teeth and gums.

By the time we broke the kiss; my cock was fully hard and pressed firmly against her leg.

Hayley snickered and said, "I feel something down there."

In answer, I rubbed it against her leg more forcibly.

"Oh, I like that ... whatever it is."

I rubbed some more. Actually, it felt pretty nice, rubbing on her smooth leg.

"I think its playtime," she said with a husky music in her voice. This time it was her voice turning me on.

Using that husky voice again, Hayley cooed, "Why don't you roll over?"

I did, rolling off of her to lie on the floor beside her.

She turned to me, bent down so that her face was close to my waist. She opened my fly, took my cock out and examined it minutely.

"It's so pretty." she said, almost to herself. "And it feels so neat, you know, hard on the inside, and so soft on the outside."

"Hard for you," I said.

"Mmmm, can I have it? Is it all for me?" Hayley asked playfully.

"It's all yours," I answered, "It's your fun toy."

"Let's see how it tastes, and she extended her tongue, licked at the purple head as it flanged out just outside her circle of fingers.

"I like it!" she gasped, presenting her verdict. "And I want more!"

"And you shall have more," I said, "but first, show me how you jill off."

"What?"

"I'm sure you heard me. I want to see you masturbate."

"Fuck! You know, Aubrey I could have stayed the fuck home and done that!"

"But not with me for an audience," I said, reminding her that my dick awaited her when she finished entertaining me.

"You are going to fuck me?"

"Don't I always?" I answered.

Her eyes told me that I did satisfy her, but her mouth had a derisive sneer to it. But she pulled the sundress over her head, and stood naked before me.

I nodded, revealing my admiration for her fine body as she knelt on the floor with her upper torso leaning across the couch. She made her nipples hard by pinching and yanking on them until her hips began to rock.

I stroked my dick, she was putting on a first rate performance for me, and I wanted to be ready for her when she finished.

With a soft moan, Hayley reached behind her and grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide.

I saw her start to clench them, rhythmically.

She spoke to me then, her voice had a hunger in it that I didn't recall having heard before.

"I can't do this for too long, because it makes me want to come right away; but it really jumpstarts my engine.

Then, with her thighs spread, Hayley placed fingers from both hands at each side of her pussy mound just where it opens, and began making little circles.

"My ... clittie is way too sensitive to touch directly with my fingers. But don't worry; I love you to put your tongue there."

She laughed, and said, "What I do is apply pressure this way, massaging through the flesh. I vary the pressure of my fingers, and as the tension builds, I throw in a few hard clenches that yank my slit wide open and take my breath away.

"Then when my lips are making those little kissy noises ... can you hear them yet?"

I could, and nodded.

She giggled, and said, "It means I'm wet ... wet enough to slide a finger inside. I curve the finger up to find my spot. Oh, Christ, look at me, I'm starting to tremble all over!"

"You're something to see, that's for sure, I tell her.

She nodded, and told me she appreciated my telling her. I continued watching her. She now had one hand alternating between massaging her clit and groping her breasts. The other hand continued rubbing her g-spot.

"OH!" she gasped, and I leaned in for a closer look.

"I'm ... I'm gonna cum!"

She hurried her climax along, plunging two stiffened fingers inside, while the other hand mashed against the rest of her cunt. Her hips, on automatic pilot, were rocking; her back was hunched, and her face was buried in the cushions.

Hayley was grunting in some kind of rhythm known only to her; grinding her hand - the only still visible to me - harder and harder against her pussy, until something popped and she convulsed a moment before relaxing, apparently flooded with satisfaction and new found energy.

A few seconds passed, then she said, "I showed you, now give it to me!"

I tendered my dick to her. She only accepted it after bringing her juice covered fingers to her mouth and sucking them clean. Then, her mouth was nuzzling the head of my cock, covered it as one might pull a condom over it.

I was amazed at the warmth of her mouth.

Hayley continued to absorb me into her throat until I hit something back there that caused her to gag. She removed me, coughed several times, wiped a tear from her eye, and took me even deeper.

I couldn't help but moan a little.

Taking me from between her lips, she looked me in the eye and laughed. "Am I your favorite little cocksucker, or what?"

"You are my favorite little cocksucker, Hayley, for sure."

She studied my cock as she held it in her hand. It was shiny with her saliva.

"Maybe you want me to play with your balls?"

"That would be nice," I told her.

"This is when I should make you jerk off for me," she said, and I seriously thought that was what she had in store for me.

"Naw..." she paused to laugh, then said, "You wouldn't be able to fuck me for a while."

My cock was jerking every few seconds while she gently fondled my balls.

"Amazing," she murmured, before kissing each testicle in turn.

She seemed as fascinated with my genitals as a kid with a new toy. She kissed my cock over and over, then took it in and sucked it softly; then harder, took it out again and licked it up and down like an ice cream cone.

The wet slurping sounds Hayley was making were a delight to my ears.

"You're gonna make me cum," I told her.

"Is that a problem?" she asked.

"I thought I'd play with you first."

Oh? Well, how do you intend to ... play with me?"

"Lie back on the couch. Keep your feet on the floor."

I sat next to her, ran my hand over her belly.

She shuddered.

"Still coming?"

"Just little twinges every so often; but don't let it stop you."

"I won't," and I placed a kiss on her belly button, and made her laugh.

"Are your nipples extra sensitive today?"

"Yes, I think so," she replied.

"Let's see," I said and ran a fingertip around the left one. I was delighted to see it harden under my touch.

"I like that," I told her.

"I do too," she replied, and then gasped with pleasure as I did the same to the other one. It too hardened under the tutelage of my thumb.

"Now, let's see how they taste."

I bent and licked her left nipple several times, then opened my mouth and sucked the portion of her breast containing the aureole into it; then used my tongue to flick at the tip of the pucker. The result was an approving moan from Hayley.

"Tastes great," I told her to a fusillade of giggles.

I leaned toward her, and wrapped myself around her. I didn't kiss her lips, but her cheek near her ear lobe. I kissed her neck and felt her melt into me. I nuzzled her neck, heard her moan softly, urging me on as I slid my hand down between her legs.

Her pelvis surged upward when I began massaging her moist outer lips. She mewed softly and that told me to go slowly; to bring her to a greater orgasm than ever before.

"Do you want me inside you?" I whispered; our cheeks pressed together.

"Yes!" she moaned back. "Yes!"

I pushed two fingers past her external folds. Her body opened to me as they slid into the velvety flesh and she mewed again. I started to count to five, and then seven, as my fingers worked their way in and out of her, drawing each sensation out to its fullest.

Her breathing quickened, and so did my thrusts. She was moaning as if in a dream; and called my name out, followed by a soft, hissing, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Hayley was lost in the ecstasy of the moment. I brought her to the edge, let her slip back, using her soft moans as a guide. And when she began to grunt, I knew she was coming, and set my fingers to flying in and out of her, and then slowed to the point of almost no movement whatsoever.

"Oh, God!' she panted, and closed her thighs on my hand as if that would jump start my fingers again.

I knew she was wondering why I had not let her come; but what I was doing now felt so nice she forgot to complain.

I was lightly massaging her g-spot, and used my other hand to lift her knees and spread her thighs open. I leaned down and stretched my tongue out, and licked her.

Hayley gasped as if shocked with a cattle prod.

I savored the condensed sweetness of her juices, and drew more out of her, then added my own saliva to thoroughly saturate her cunt.

Hayley's head was thrashing back and forth, and pure gibberish spewed from her mouth. And each time my tongue danced lightly over her clit, she let out a high pitched squeal of delight. Then, with my mouth glued to her cunt, her fluids gushed over my tongue and into my mouth.

I swallowed repeatedly, as she gripped the sheet on the bed trying to offset the tension reverberating throughout her body.

I jabbed at her frantically with my fingers; causing her to thrash and moan with her approaching climax. She was close; but for some reason she just couldn't get there.

I held her hips still, and slid my tongue out of her drooling cunt, and pushed my wet fingers back in.

"It's okay," I said to reassure her. "I want to try something else."

"What's that?" she asked, panting with excitement.

I pulled my slick fingers out of her and looked at them.

"Seems to be plenty enough for our needs." Hayley's eyes widened in interest at my action; following the movement of my fingers as I brought them up to her nipple, and carefully applied the shiny sauce all around it. This act was so sexy it had her shivering with excitement.

And, after coating the entire brown circle of her left aureole, I attacked it; sucking forcefully and providing her with what she later called a mini-cum that repeated itself several times before I stopped sucking on her tit.

"Much tastier," I said after letting her tit pop from my mouth.

"OH FUCK!" she moaned, at both the loss of my mouth on her tit and the reentry of my fingers into her sopping snatch.

I could feel the heat pouring from her body. She yelled my name and God's, and came hard.

I clamped down on her by pulling up by the finger I had inside her. I fixed my mouth to her other breast, and kept her legs apart with my thighs while my busy fingers opened her hole to further frantic fingering.

"Oh, God ... no!" she pleaded.

"Aubrey, please ... no more!"

I kept fingering her and her body rocked in tune with my ministrations.

"Oh, God!" she cried and began to shudder violently as another climax struck.

Moments later she was murmuring sounds of pleasure into my ear. I felt her recover and then relax on top of me. She felt like warm liquid as her body surrendered to the aftermath of what had happened to it.

She flowed downward so that she could kiss me, but stopped when my hard dick unerringly found the opening to her pussy. She wrapped her legs under my thighs, and pulled at me as she turned her body. I followed her so that I ended up on top of her in missionary position.

Her eyes were mad with wanting. I slammed my cock into her and saw her breasts jiggle, did it again just to see them shake again. I moved faster, slamming into her, making her grunt with each thrust. I was having trouble catching my breath, and I was so close to coming myself. Usually I would back off to prolong the shared intimacies, but not this time.

Giving it everything I had, I pumped three more times and started spewing my load into her.

Hayley screamed "Aubrey!" three times in succession and came with me, bucking and spasming, as shockwaves reverberated between our bodies.

We lay there panting, chests heaving.

"I thought ... I thought," She said, "that you'd never stop."

"I nearly died giving it to you," I replied, and meant it.

"Will you sit on top of me?" I asked her gently.

"Sure."

When I pulled my cock from her, we both looked at it, shining in the dim light of my bedroom.

She took it in one hand, and said, "It feels so slick."

"Plenty of natural lubricant on it," I answered.

She crouched above me then; took the cock and guided it to the entrance of her cunt.

"Should I?"

"Go ahead, let's see what happens."

She slowly fed it into her velvety warmth.

I groaned at the wonderful sensation.

The head slipped in.

Hayley moaned happily.

She did a little shimmy, took more of me into her furnace of love.

"You do things to me that I never imagined possible," she said huskily.

"I could say the same of you, Hayley."

"Thank you, but I know that's not true."

"Fishing for compliments, are you?" I said with a broad smile.

"No way," she responded. "You're special."

"You mean, like retarded?"

She laughed; it had a delightful peal to it. "No, like a god-like lover; one who comes along once in a lifetime, if that."

"Wow, I don't know what to say to that. Thank you, Haley.

"I love fucking you, Aubrey."

"Well, I love fucking you too."

Hayley lifted up until I was right at her entrance. She sat down, enveloping me.

"We should record us," she murmured.

"Yeah, be good to have a camera, tape us," I agreed.

She rose up, plopped down; providing the both of us with wonderful sensations.

"I think we'd need more than one camera," she said, falling into a gentle rhythm.

"Yeah, those amateur videos miss a lot of good angles," I said.

"Three should about do it, don't you think?"

"Sounds about right," I said, wondering if we would be videoing ourselves over the next few days and weeks.

"Enough talk, let's fuck," she said and rose and fell at a quicker pace.