Handsome Young Man

Story Info
Tutor test and teases college student.
2.2k words
3.8
93.7k
9
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow what a handsome looking young man" the woman thought. "Am I just unlucky or what? Hehehe, nahh I just get the cute ones. That's what she thought while the young guy moped while walking up her driveway. She saw a 21 year old young man with a decent shape, not too athletic, but good enough for a woman who doesn't interact with men often enough, except at clubs or bars.

"Yeah, good enough for a plus size woman like me", she thought and "He's only 22, failing college, and desperate. He's been here before, so he knows me. But this time, I'm not 300 pounds; I'm only 175 and got some curves to appreciate hopefully. Okay, okay, I'm dreaming."

"God what a fat ugly cow she is. She's an absolutely huge, huge woman. She always looks like she wears those curtains as dresses. She's never worn regular clothes that I've seen. God, she's a bulldozer of a woman."

"Oh here he comes. He's gonna ring the bell. Do I look good? Is my hair look nice? Does this top look okay", she asked herself. She took once last glance at herself in the mirror and waited for the doorbell to ring.

Finally it rang, she waited to answer it. Finally opening the door, he asked for Mrs. Carrick. "Don't you remember me Willy? I'm Mrs. Carrick."

Willy's eyes jumped out of their sockets, a nice compliment to her, and she smiled back as he took a step back recalling the same woman who tutored him 6 years prior. "Noo wayyy", he exclaimed! He was stunned.

She was not wearing those 'curtains' for dresses any longer. Her hair was much shorter, stylish, and curled in a cute way. She wore Capri's that actually fit and defined her body and ass pretty well. At least better then he expected she'd look in a pair. For a plus size woman, who used to wear humongous drapes for tops, she was wearing a large and attractive sleeveless blouse. To top that off, she wore bras with highlighted a more visible chest, she was proud to let others know she had. Regardless if it was an office manager or a college student, she wanted to show she was proud of her new found beauty.

"Mrs. Carrick, it's been six years and I know we've both changed. I've grown up at least a little, but you Mrs. Carrick, you've changed a lot and let me say this; everything has been for the better. I hope I didn't put my foot in my mouth, did I?"

"Ohhh, that's nice of you to say that Willy. I appreciate the compliment. It was tough, but if you want something badly enough, it will come. That's only if you want it badly enough though. By the way, you sure have grown up nicely yourself. You've turned out to be a fine looking young man. You sure have. That entire physical well, undeveloped immaturity has changed a lot and I see a nice grown up young man now."

"Now enough with all the nice pleasantries, let's get down to work and see what the problem is with what's bothering you. How's that sound? Where do you prefer to work when you study, in the kitchen, on the floor, or on a chair with the TV off?"

"Umm, I'm usually umm, uhh on my bed."

"Ohh, well of course thaaaat won't work, willll it?"

"Nope, I don't think so." He felt uncomfortable and moved back a step looking at her large body. Regardless she was much, much smaller then she was 6 years ago. "She had curves now too he noticed. She had curves. She didn't have curves before."

"Let's work at the table." They did and say side by side. They reviewed stuff while she'd reach in, point things out, and bump up against him often. It was continuous. It didn't bother him. "Oh sorry, I don't mean to bump you like that."

"It's okay. May I ask how much weight you did lose Mrs. Carrick?"

"You may, but I think I'll keep it to myself. You are quite young, I have some years on you, and there isn't any need for us to delve into one another's lives, unless you want to open up your life story to me. Is that fair enough?"

He looked up and over at her and replied, you're right. I suppose so. I didn't mean to get personal with you. Sorry, I really didn't." That's when he smelled a scent coming from her. It was a nice odor. He wanted to ask, but he didn't. However he did breathe in through his nostril a second time and third time faintly.

She heard them, smiled delightfully as she stood up, and walked to her sink for a fetch of water. "Your parents pay good money for me to tutor you, don't they Willy? I bet we can arrange for something other then a monetary exchange in my services. I have some work in the house, which is difficult for me and if you'd assist me with that, I'd be more then happy to reduce what they're paying. Maybe I can call them and see what they think. What do you think about that Willy?"

"I don't mind. They've helped me out a lot and kept me out of trouble many times. I guess it wouldn't hurt. What kind of work?"

"May I show you? I have some shelving units I've bought, but I don't think I'm able to put them together. They are in my bedroom. Would you like to take a look shortly?"

"Sure, umm, I guess."

"Umm, well I'll have to clear some stuff out. Why don't you work on this and I'll get the clothes cleared out. First I'll call them in my room and when I'm ready, I'll call you, okay?"

She went in her bedroom, cleaned out her closets, and called Willy's dad and he thought it was a great idea. She agreed to a fifty percent reduction if Willy would do some ongoing work and stuff for her. All of it seemed perfectly innocent to Wills dad and agreed to the arrangement. Mrs. Carrick was happy. Laying out all the clothes she had hung up, there was some lingerie she hung up too that she particularly liked but never wore. She left it out in plain sight so he might see it. Hopefully he'd like hat he saw.

She called him in. He came in hoping there wasn't any trickery. She was fully dressed like when he first came in. He saw the shelving cabinets. He looked at the instructions, pulled open the box and within 15 minutes had it all put together. She was impressed.

"Wow, that's amazing Willy. What you did was incredible. I couldn't have done that so easily. I wish I could repay you. Oh I am repaying you by tutoring you. She laughed at herself. There's one more still and that goes on the other side."

She forgot to pull out the new remaining lingerie she wanted to wear soon to the club she was going to visit that week. When she opened it up a couple of camisoles hung up in full view and he stared at them dumbfounded; he didn't know what to make of them. He did but they caught him off guard, they took her by surprise, and she wished he saw them, but not like that. He looked longer then she expected, but finally turned and looked at her. He didn't know what to say or how to react.

"Umm, do you want to take those out?"

Quickly and slyly she said, "No that's okay, go ahead and take them off and lay them on the bed; it's alright. I don't mind." She kept a straight face.

"Umm do you wear that stuff actually?" He was intrigued. He was curious. This woman, 34 years of age, and a mentor so to speak unbeknownst to Willy began coming on to him slowly but surely.

"Uhhh here Willy, smiling spryly, let me have that. I'm sorry you didn't need to see something like that. Yes, yes I do wear things like that. If you don't mind, it makes me feel like a real woman. What do you do to make yourself feel like a real man? Is there something you do to feel and behave like a mature young man? A man who wants to know he's liked as a man, a mature adult?"

She was beginning to lay it on thick. He stood there in her bedroom, holding the box with the shelving unit, and considering her question. "Like what do you mean? Such as what Mrs. Carrick, like what stuff do you mean?"

"Well I think you begin to behave as a gentleman by talking more discreetly not to just other females, but other men. Adult males often focus on important issues outside of adolescent activities that help others. Additionally, even though they do those types of things, there are mature relationship types of interactions that come along and behaving appropriately or where applicable, an adult male could take advantage of something." "Hmmm, that's true, he replied. Or I guess it's true. I've seen myself become more involved in some adult activities as well as staying current with stuff I did as a kid. But I'm confused about the last part. I am or have been involved with what you might say mature interactive relationships. Friends and I go to clubs, dance a lot, maybe go out afterwards, and wonder to ourselves should we take something a step further but we don't."

"Willy, what do you mean by 'one step further'? Do you mean have an open relationship with another female your age?"

"That's probably not prudent, but I understand those needs. I understand them well. All women and all men have those needs. They are wonderful needs and anyone who acts upon them takes a risk but the rewards, Willy, may be worth the time invested."

He laughed aloud. Looking at her, he acknowledged what she intimated. "In other words I should ask a couple friends to have sex with me? Is that what you are saying?"

"I didn't say that at all, but if that's what you want it to mean Willy, by all means, interpret it that way. Sex is wonderful and exciting. I know how it can be." Then she purposely displayed a depressed look on her face. She wanted to see how he'd react.

"Why or how did we get to this subject? Are you okay Mrs. Carrick. I think we shouldn't have discussed this. Are you okay?"

"Ohhh no, I am fine. You are such a wonderful nice young man Willy. You are so polite and you seem conscientious. Those are such attractive qualities. I wish I was one of your friends. It would be so nice to be one of those you go out with. Hehehe, then maybe, if I was fortunate enough, I'd have that opportunity to be asked, hehehe to maybe spend an evening together. Now, now look at me, I'm being mischievous. Someone should slap my hand or put me in my place." She smiled a silly mischievous smile.

He liked her smile which drew affection for her he never thought he'd ever feel that woman. She was a different woman then six years ago. She wasn't as nice, outgoing, pretty, or even as talkative. They never would have discussed any of these issues six years back.

She had discovered he was growing into one handsome looking mature gentleman. She found herself fond of his behavior. She wondered if it would kindle any friendship between them outside of her tutoring.

Back at the table, she finished tutoring him and mentioned to him "It's going to be unbearable hot next week. I'll have some work to be done upstairs and it gets hot and stuffy, so wear something lightweight and be prepared for a little more laborious task."

He understood and gladly agreed to wear lighter weight clothing. She had torn out some walls and wanted to make a double bedroom. "Do you know anything about plaster work and putting in drywall?"

"Sure do" was his retort. "It's messy, but I can show you anything. You may wanna wear some old t-shirt so ya don't get something to dirty, okay? See you next week."

She saw him out and just after he took a few steps off her porch she asked him, "By the way Willy did you like my perfume too?"

"Ohhh he's such a good looking guy. I wish he was over all the time. Maybe I could devise a way to get him here more often. But how, how do I do that? Ooooh he is handsome, mmmmm."

"Wow, he thought as he drove a way, she's gotten cute. She's actually pretty. She's sweet, nice, and she smells good too. Geez Willy, get a hold of yourself, it's your tutor!"

He went home laid in his bed, thought about going out to the clubs with friends. He thought about Mika, Donny, Renee, Hal, and Bobbie. He wondered what they were doing, and then she came to mind. "I wonder if she goes clubbing too or where she goes if she goes. Nahh, Mrs. Carrick doesn't go clubbing, but she might be fun to dance with. Maybe I could call her and well, nahhh. That's crazy!"