Handsome Young Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he finally said. Please do not feel that way, it was me that felt like the idiot, but I didn't realize how everything was going to turn out. I had no idea you really felt like that. I mean, me or us, is too incredible to believe."

"I can't believe, Mrs. Carrick that I find myself, uhhhh well, sexually attracted to you."

"Wow, that's how I feel about you Willy. I wish we could do something. I'm sorry I've led you on. I'd really don't want to do that Willy. I mean I know this has gotten out of hand, however feelings are feelings, and I believe on acting on them if it's warranted. What do you think?"

That was an honest statement and straight from the heart. She held in her hand, her heart offering it and her soul as well as her body to Willy for the night. One night together, they could intimately and sexually share beautiful emotions, making love if he wanted to her.

"I don't know if I should do this. I don't know of its even proper. But may I show you something?"

"What is it Willy? It wouldn't be that master of design I hope you are referring to, would it be?"

She smiled mentioning it right on. Looking towards his crotch, she could see the bulge in it and it was a defining view. His cock pushed hard against the inside lining of his underwear and slacks. She raved its appearance, but only to herself.

"I wonder how exquisite that looks in person. Is it as thunderous as I hope it could be? I'll bet regardless it is perfect. Anyway is going to be perfectly fine to me Willy."

"Umm, well I am not going to show you. Umm, I do not think that's cool. On the other hand, I'd love for you to see it, but once and only once. But I'd love something I return, I guess."

"Ohhh negotiations huh; this might be fun. What do I need to offer you in return? I have many, many assets, I hope, to give to you. However, I want any negotiating to be plain and simple. I'll take you back to my place, let you undress me and we can play around, make love, or just see how everything flows. Is that acceptable?"

He was so damn turned on from her offer, he accidentally pushed his own his own cock around in excitement. She turned him on even a tad more by gently and swiftly running her hand over the very tip of it.

He smiled and hugged her, she hugged him back, and a kiss ensued out in the open between tutor and pupil in uptown area.

"Willy, are you ready to head to my house?" All he said was yep excitedly.

They hopped in her Suburban and headed for her house. Since her windows were dark tinted, she asked one thing in advance.

"Do you or would you do me one simple pleasure right now? Would you care to give me a thrill while I taxi you and me back to my place? I can drive with one hand and well, hold on to your stick shift, but only if that's okay."

He unzipped his pants and slipped out his shaft with a sheepish grin. She accidentally moaned aloud.

12