Handyman Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy loses his virginity.
9.1k words
4.34
16k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously in 'Handyman'

Andy, a student home for his summer holidays, has started work as a handyman for the Hall's, his mother's employers and landlord. However, right from the start, Mrs. Hall has made it quite clear that she wants Andy for far more than his skills as a handyman.

She now 'owns' Andy and her 'ownership' is symbolised by the name-tag at the end of the chain attached to a ring around his genitals and, if he fails to follow her capricious demands he is liable to be punished severely.

But, much as Andy knows he is only Mrs. Hall's plaything, he also knows that he is completely hooked. The erotic thrills far outweigh other considerations and, whenever Mrs. Hall clicks her finely manicured fingers, he'll come running.

But how far down this road does Mrs. Hall want to take him and how far is Andy prepared to follow.

Now read on

The pattern had now been set for the next few days. Every morning, without fail, I would ensure that Flashdance was saddled and ready for Mrs. Hall by nine o'clock Of course, her response to this would vary as to her mood. Some mornings, even though I knew everything was perfect, she would find 'serious' problems and I would suffer the consequences. On other occasions she was far more mellow and, if I were lucky, she would spend some time rubbing my prick with the sole of her foot, sometimes booted, sometimes not.

On one notable occasion, when the weather was on the chilly side, I decided to wear jeans rather than shorts. I should have anticipated how this would go down. Not only were my jeans consigned to the compost heap but, as a penalty, I spent the day with the butt plug dangling from the end of the chain. Not only did the extra weight hang uncomfortably from my prick but it also swung awkwardly between my knees and I quickly found that any careless movement brought its price.

Invariably, at some point during the afternoon, I would be summoned to the poolside to take part in a 'training session'. Sometimes she was alone, on others, rather disconcertingly, Mr. Hall was there watching. He always seemed to be amused by the whole exercise and I got the distinct impression that watching the 'boy' service his wife was a form of foreplay for him. He sat apart, aloof, as his wife had her pleasure and, as soon as I was dismissed, it was time for him to take his.

At least that was the way it went until the day that I heard, in that pause that followed after I had brought Mrs. Hall to a successful orgasm, Mr. Hall say 'I think I fancy a turn today. Pass him over'. I was told to stand and then felt Mrs. Hall standing behind me as her hands guided me forward. As she did so I heard her whisper in my ear 'don't let me down on this one, trust me. Do this right and I'll look after you later,' which left me wondering what I was in for. Were we, maybe, going to have another 'sandwich'?

She guided me back down to my knees and pushed forward. Mr. Hall said, quite clearly, 'open wide' and...

Oh my god! He'd put his prick in my mouth! My first reaction was to gag, to try to turn away, to try to spit it out but they had both been ready for this and, while Mrs. Hall held my shoulders, Mr. Hall grabbed my face and I was going nowhere. I thought fast. I could still resist but Mrs. Hall's words now made sense. As ever the path of least resistance led to the greatest payback; if I cooperated now then she would 'look after me' later. I accepted the inevitable and stopped fighting.

Not that it made that much difference. It was clear that this was more about Mr. Hall fucking my mouth than about me giving him a blow job. He continued to hold my head and Mrs. Hall continued to hold my shoulders. There was little subtlety about what they were doing and he must have already been pretty turned on because it wasn't long before, with a deep animal groan, he came, pumping the warm salty goo of his semen deep into my mouth.

And I swallowed every drop. I wasn't dumb enough to do otherwise.

Mrs. Hall guided me back to my feet and led me away. At the door to the pool room she unclipped the wrist cuffs but, by the time I had removed the blindfold, I was outside. I glanced back through the windows. Mrs. Hall had already returned to her husband and they were locked in an embrace. My services were definitely no longer required.

I spent quite some time pondering what had just happened. Whilst the tag attached to my prick said 'property of the Halls' I still thought of myself as primarily belonging to Mrs. Hall; she was the one who had 'recruited' me and she was the one I mostly dealt with. It now seemed as if Mr. Hall were just as much my owner as she was. The lingering taste of his semen in my mouth reinforced this.

And, while sucking on another man's prick wasn't exactly top of my sexual wish list, it hadn't actually hurt or anything. I hadn't been asked to do anything that hadn't been done many, many times before by many, many people. And, truth be told, the fact that I didn't want to do it was part of the thrill. Being forced to do things that were outside my comfort zone was wild, wicked and exciting. Having started on this voyage of sexual discovery I couldn't just pick and choose. I had to take whatever was thrown at me.

Just as I was packing up at the end of the day I received a text from Mrs. Hall that said, simply, 'tack room now'. That was a summons I couldn't ignore and I hurried to obey. When I arrived she was already there waiting. Rather than the stern equestrienne of the morning or the poolside goddess of the afternoon this time she was wearing a light cotton sundress, a wide brimmed sun hat and sunglasses. She looked as cool as a cucumber.

"I hope you don't have any problems with what happened earlier?"

"It's a bit... gay. I didn't know that Mr. Hall was that way inclined."

"My dear boy, he's not. What Clive did had nothing to do with being gay. It had a lot to do with taking pleasure from his property. Think of it as marking his territory. Was it really so bad?"

"No, I suppose it wasn't," I conceded. "I suppose it was just unexpected."

"Good. I wouldn't like to think my little toy-boy had become uncooperative. Now, because you were a good boy I promised you a treat. Shorts off and sit down."

The chair which she used when I fitted her boots had been moved so that it was now in the middle of the room and unencumbered so I stepped out off my shorts and sat down on it. Mrs. Hall used the cuffs to fasten my wrists behind the back of the chair and then, inevitably, blindfolded me. Then she took my prick in her fingers and stroked it back and forth a few times until I was as hard as ever.

The next bit took me as much by surprise as when Mr. Hall had put his prick in my mouth. She must have hitched up her sundress because, when she sat, straddling my lap, I could feel her bare legs against mine. She took my prick in her hands and shuffled forward.

"Time for my toy boy to enjoy his special treat!"

In one smooth movement, she lifted herself up, lined up the tip of my prick with her slit, moved forward and impaled herself. She must have been hot and horny already because my prick slipped into the warm, welcoming sheath of her vagina without the slightest hint of any resistance. I was blown away! I was finally losing my virginity and, although the circumstance were nothing like I had ever anticipated, never, ever, had anything felt as good as this. She leant forward and I felt her breast pushed against my mouth. Naturally I suckled like a baby.

I wish I could say I was the lover I wanted to be; I wish I could say I lasted. However, several days' worth of abstinence, coupled by the fact that this was Mrs. Hall who was riding me, was all far, far too much and she had barely started rocking her hips back and forward before, unable to hold back, I lost control. I thrust my hips back at her and, on the second thrust, shot my load. Having started there was no way I could stop and I continued to thrust and Mrs. Hall continued to ride me until I was completely drained. Even so I was well aware that I had spectacularly failed to satisfy her.

"Hmm... Looks like someone needed that."

"I'm so sorry," I said as she got to her feet.

"Never mind. Maybe you'll last a little longer next time."

Next time! There was going to be a next time!

I heard her footsteps disappear in the direction of the stable toilets and she remained there for a few minutes as she sorted herself out. When she returned she undid the wrist cuffs. I removed the blindfold she was once again decent and, apart from the sticky mess in my lap, there was no sign that anything had happened.

"Thank you, that was wonderful," I said, knowing how inadequate this response was.

"Now you see what happens to obedient little boys. Goodnight."

It was a few days later when, on receiving my usual afternoon summons to the poolside, I arrived to find that Mrs. Hall was entertaining three of her friends with cocktails around the pool. On the table in front of the there was a half empty jug of something white and creamy which they were all sipping from fancy glasses. This was the classic meeting of the ladies who lunch; wives of rich men with little more to do than look good while spending the money. Although my guess was that each of the guests were a little older than Mrs. Hall, each was easy on the eye and I would also guess that each and every one of them was a second, trophy, wife.

As I was not sure exactly what was required of me I held the cuffs and blindfold out of sight behind my back.

"Is this him? Is this your new toy?" one of the women asked.

"That's him."

"Come here, boy. Come and stand next to me."

I went over to her sun lounger and stood beside it. She reached out her hand out and patted the inside of my thighs. She knew exactly what she was looking for and, as soon as she felt the chain, she put her hand up my shorts and pulled on it so as to move me closer. She inspected the name tag and smiled sweetly.

"Sally's been telling us all about you. I wonder if you're as good as she says you are. Are you?"

"I wouldn't know, Miss."

"We'll have to find out then. What are you holding behind your back? Show me. Oh, look, cuffs and a blindfold. Shouldn't you be wearing them?"

I glanced over at Mrs. Hall who gave an almost imperceptible nod.

"I'll put them on right away."

As I fiddled with the straps of the cuffs Mrs. Hall's friend let go of the name tag and reached, instead, for the waistband of my shorts. I had hardly fitted the first cuff before she had undone the button, pulled down the zip and my shorts ended up puddled around my ankles.

"Is he always this hard," Mrs. Hall's friend asked pointing at my erect penis.

"Pretty much."

"I'll have to get Roger some of whatever he's having then. What's your secret, boy? What keeps you so big and strong?"

"Being around sexy and attractive women, Miss." I decided to go the cheeky chappie route.

"Sexy and attractive! That cuts you out then, Julie!"

"Speak for yourself, Sandra. What do you say, boy, do my feminine charms drive you wild?"

"Of course, Miss."

"He's just saying that because he knows Sally would tan his hide if he didn't. Anyway, it's his tongue, not his prick, that Sally has been making all this fuss is about. Who wants to go first?"

"Why don't you seeing as you're so keen?"

The cuffs were fastened behind my back and the blindfold fitted and I was guided down between female thighs, presumably Sandra's. But she was not the only one who wanted to try me out; one by one, I serviced each and every one of Mrs. Hall's friends. Time and time again I was moved on to the next one, guided back down to my knees, and, once in position, I leant forward to find and kiss the centre of her pleasure.

Given that, apparently, Mrs Hall had been making a 'fuss' about how good I was with my tongue I put everything I had into doing my very best and did my utmost to worship the font of their femininity.

I don't know whether it was the cocktails or their natural state but there was not an ounce of modesty among them and, as I was passed from one to another, they were urging on the recipient, making comments and comparing notes. Apparently I measured up to standard because Julie and Eva, the third friend, both came round for seconds. My knees were sore and my jaw ached by the time they had finished.

"Sally, darling, you can't keep something this good to yourself. You've got to lend him out," Sandra urged.

"I'm not sure," Mrs. Hall replied. "If I lend him to you I might never get him back!"

"Well at least hold a pony show."

"Yeah! Hold a pony show. It's been ages since we had one. I'd certainly love to get this one between my shafts."

"I'm not sure. I'll see what Clive says."

"Oh go on. You know Clive will do whatever you want. Just bat your eyelashes at him and say please."

"Hang on, I'll ask." There was a pause, presumably while Mrs. Hall found her mobile because, a moment or two later she continued "Clive, darling, hi, it's me. Look, the girls want to hold a pony show and I said... OK... but what about... If you say so. Love you. Bye."

"We're on. How about next Friday?"

There was a certain amount of muttering of 'Friday... Friday... can we make that Saturday?' as the women checked their diaries but, in the end, it was agreed to hold this pony show on Saturday at eight pm.

Once the date of the pony show had been agreed Sandra decided that, if Julie and Eva could both have two goes then so could she and, once again, I was on my knees with my face between a woman's thighs.

That evening Mrs. Hall came and met me down in the stables.

"If the girls are insisting on a pony show we'll need to get you all the gear," she said thoughtfully. "I haven't got any spare harnesses so I'll have to buy one. Strip off and stand on the chair. I need to take some measurements."

There didn't seem to be one inch of me that wasn't measured and, all the while, Mrs. Hall took careful notes in a little book.

"Sandra seems to think I should loan you out. What do you think of that?" she asked conversationally.

"That's up to you."

"That's not what I asked. What do you think about it."

"But, Miss," I reached down for the name tag and, as far as I could, held it out. "This says 'Property of the Hall's' and, for this summer at least, that's what I am. That's what I like, that's what turns me on, being your property. As such I think that, if you want to loan your property out, then that's up to you and if it pleases you then it pleases me."

"Good answer," she replied and, as she left, she gave me a peck on the lips that left me all tingly.

The next morning, after her ride, she took me to a locked shed behind the stables. Carefully stashed away were a number of contraptions which, when I looked closely, turned out to be a cross between a sulky and a rickshaw. Mrs. Hall helped me get one out and stood me between the shafts so that I could see how they worked. They were, indeed, sulkies but the shafts ended with hand grips; these were sulkies built for human ponies.

Despite the lawns needing mowing and the borders needing weeding I was also tasked with sorting through what was there, taking them over to the stables and making sure they were all in working order. As they hadn't been used in a while and several of the tires were flat this was going to be quite a task.

It was two days later that my harness arrived. Mrs. Hall insisted that, rather than try it out during the day, I should return to the stables for a proper session after my evening meal. So it was that come the evening, while mum settled down in front of Masterchef, I made my way back to the tack room where Mrs. Hall was waiting.

The harness consisted of three parts. Firstly there was the bridle, a spider web of leather strapping that went around the head and came complete with bit and blinkers. I say bit but, in this case, it had a foam covering and was more like a gag than the real thing. I certainly couldn't speak while wearing it. What's more, a normal horse's bit isn't designed for quick removal whenever the rider requires use of the pony's tongue.

The blinkers, too, were modified for human pony use. They consisted of two flaps of leather which could be adjusted either merely to restrict peripheral vision, as with normal blinkers, or to close completely so they could act as a blindfold.

The harness proper was far more straightforward. It started with a six inch wide leather belt with shoulder straps which crossed at the back. The bridle was attached to these shoulder straps which limited the extent to which the pony could turn his head. That, along with the blinkers, meant I could only look forward. Attached to the back of the belt there was a fitting for my tail and, from that, a strap ran down between my arse cheeks to the all but inevitable plug up my backside. From there two straps run up the front, one either side of my prick which was left hanging free.

The third and final part of the outfit was a curious pair of boots. They weren't a million miles from a pair of ladies high heeled boots except that the shoe part had been fashioned to look like a horse's hoof complete with horseshoe. The built in heel was so high that I was effectively standing on tip-toe but, as the leather reached all the way up to my knee and was fully and tightly laced at the back, my feet and calves were sufficiently supported sot that, with a little practice, they were quite practical.

Mrs. Hall took quite a bit of care fitting it all to me and, although it was a trifle bizarre, I have to admit I enjoyed the attention. When everything was fitted and every strap adjusted to her satisfaction she attached reins to my bridle and had me walk up and down for a bit so as to get used to the boots.

At first, with the extra six inches or so of height, I was incredibly unsteady and, if it weren't for Mrs Hall's guidance, I would have fallen several times. Mrs Hall encouraged me to stand straight anduse a high-stepping gait which, while awkward in itself, meant I put my foot down flat which helped a lot.

Once she was sure I could walk without falling we went out into the stables where the sulkies were stored. She had me stand between the shafts of one and the clips on the cuffs were attached to anchor points so that I was effectively fixed in place. She then took her place on the seat and, quite gently at first, had me pull her up and down the main aisle of the stables and then on out into the paddock.

The boots continued to be a trial so getting up any sort of speed over the rough grass of the paddock was next to impossible. However it was kind of fun to be out on a fine summer's evening and I was quite happy to pull Mrs. Hall for as long as she wanted. We did maybe three full circuits and then she drove me back into the stables and dismounted. Leaving me standing between the shafts she came round and stood in front of me.

"Not too bad for a beginner, I suppose." Her hand reached down and started to caress my prick. "I suppose you think you deserve a reward after all that."

I shook my head vigorously.

"Are you going to give me that 'serving your Mistress is reward enough' nonsense?"

This time I nodded.

"So you'll be quite content if I stop." And, to illustrate her point, she removed her hand.

I couldn't help but let my disappointment show in my eyes.

"Oh, you poor thing, slave to the whims of a cruel bitch like me." She unfastened my right wrist and turned towards the door. "Goodnight."

It took quite a while to take off the pony boy harness and put it all away neatly. Removing the plug from my backside was a trial in itself and the swollen and sore state of my balls didn't help either. God I wanted a wank; god I needed a wank. If it hadn't been for Mrs. Hall's teasing I might have coped but this latest bit had left me right on the edge.