Hanging around for Master

Story Info
Pet finds herself leashed, cuffed and publicly exposed.
3.2k words
4.08
47.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pet", I hear the word drip like honey into my ear as I look out over the view from our hotel apartment and from behind me I felt a strong hand slide, leaving a trace of heat across my ass. Bare because it had to be, in heels because I must, and nothing else to have kept me warm other than Masters hand and my hair loosely laying against my back.

It came to rest on my shoulder and squeezed tightly forcing my cheek to lean into it.

"I'm out for an hour or so to do business My pet and don't pout! I've come a long way to get this deal done and I must attend to it. You won't be a naughty girl while I'm away will you pet!"

I spun around slowly, eyes to the ground. "No Master" I looked up quickly and then down just as fast as I attempted to gauge His reaction. "Good girl."

He allowed His hand to slip away, still watching me pressed up against the window, in full view of the apartments that faced our own. Being up so high, one can only look for a moment before feeling compelled to fall, but I love the view and I wonder constantly what goes on behind all those closed blinds before me.

When the sun begins to set, some of them open up to tempt the voyeur in me. Fabric rumples and comes alive as curtains are drawn back revealing the theatre of everyday life. I looked up to Him. "Master, I will simply enjoy the view until Your return".

As He backed away, He looked into me hard and I heard Him say "You naughty slut pet" and with that He disappeared into the bedroom. I had caught my breath at hearing the rustling through suitcase and turned to look out once more at the view knowing that He had made up His mind.

This slut pet was not to be trusted.Soon He returned.

I remained calm as I felt the cool leather of my collar slip home around my neck. I felt my hair slide out from under it as His hand pulled it free and laid it over my shoulder. I heard the flap of leather set into place as He pulled it so tight I had to lift my feet off the ground supported only on toes.

Once again His voice could be heard flowing, this time like icy water from stalactites.

"pet, that cunt is Mine. My property and as such is not to be played with unless I have decided it. Is that clear?"

I blink and nod.

"However, I do want my pet to get as wet as she possibly can," He said with a wink. I want to see it dripping from between your thighs and you are to be as fucking horny as the fuck slut I have created, when you see Me again. You will be begging to be taken, begging to be used and begging to be fucked. This room will smell like sex. Now is that clear pet?"

I nodded, but wondered how I was to achieve this by pure imagination only? No touching no teasing? The leather sprocket slid in a chink looser than I expected it would and in response my heels lowered to the floor. Click and the leash that I love so much because it bound me to Him became my captor. I found myself strung up to the curtain rail and tied into place. I could walk from side to side but no further than a metre each way.

"Place your hands here for Me pet" I complied and placed them behind me just so that they rested above my ass. Cuffs locked in place, chained and left like a felon just arrested. A dog, subject only to pacing back and forth like an animal.

Master grabbed my face in hand roughly and kissed my mouth. "I think You are fucking Hell sexy now pet! I cannot wait to see what is waiting for Me on My return!" I only saw a swish of the crop just as He reached to use it and "thwack!" Before it had even registered with me a long red stripe lay itself down across both cheeks.

"Master!" I cried as I raised one leg off the floor shying away from its sting. "Yes pet? Is there something you wish to add?"

Grinning He disappeared into the kitchen area, fridge flew open, rustle, rustle, cutting board thrown onto the bench and I know now how Master means for me to achieve His wish.

As He approached I spread my legs slavishly. He came to within an inch of my face and bored His eyes into mine as He inserted a large portion of wet, cold and perfectly sliced ginger trimmed to fit His ready cunt.

He watched as the lust began to show, stood back licked His fingers and deliberated if all had been done.

"My slut pet. Be a good girl and do as I have said. Behave for Your Master and do not dare to cum until I say so! Oh and pet,here." He placed a bar stool in the middle of the window and stood a tumbler filled with a cold icy Gin and tonic on it. "Drink pet if you begin to feel a little thirsty."I looked at Him, quizzically. "No straw Master? " "You will work it out pet I'm certain. Now pet I must as I said go and attend to business. You will see Me within the hour" and He clicked the light on as he left."

He had gone.

It was about 5.00pm and the sun was just about to go down. The view would be spectacular as the light turned from yellow to red purple and then a dark navy blue, painted on by the reflection of the glassed in windows of the apartments across from me. I drank it in. Then it dawned on me! Windows would begin to open as occupants arrived home from work. Lights would flick on one by one and as they cast their eyes over their own views this is what they would see!

I looked up at my leash connected strongly to curtain rail and pulled at the restraints around my wrists. I walked from end to end carefully around the stool wondering if the loop would slide off releasing me. My pussy began to clench tight around the ginger with the fear of being discovered. It only served to make things worse as the ginger began its slow burn firing His cunt up and making me so very horny. Master delights in it so, that ginger has this effect on me. It is true that it makes me so much wetter and so deeply horny that I'd just about fuck anything.

I stood and looked at the view and the impossible situation I found myself in. The light had begun to fade and true to form, colour danced across the glass, making the view a beautiful spectacle. I stood motionless watching and I began to feel the air and the silence cool around me. I glanced up at the light Master had so purposefully flicked on as he left the room. It would illuminate me against an otherwise dark backdrop. My heart was beating so very loudly though and my mind turned toward my cunt which was warming me up from the inside slowly and luring my hips into a rolling motion.

"Oh god!" I breathed out the words with a deep sigh and wished that something, someone could fill me. I let my head fall backward as I felt the pleasure bubble and rise. I turned and pressed my ass hard against the glass and with leaning forward onto the flat cold surface I could roll again and again driving myself forward to a need that wasn't likely to be filled anytime soon and leaving a wet watery mark behind it.

I had forgotten about the windows behind me, until I turned to press my breasts against them and opened my eyes. Lights had begun to blink on. Above and below the building had come alive before me, and the first curtains were pulled apart.

I drew my breath in fast and sharp and froze. My eyes grew wide with fear as nipples hardened like bullets against the glass. It was a woman, smoothing back the fabric while taking in the vista. She was 30'ish, I guessed. Her arm reached upward stretching as she soothed an aching neck and kicked off her heels. She leant forward to look below at the streetscape and I hoped to god that she would not look up. I was so exposed! "Master You are a wicked devil!" I cried out. She turned and disappeared into the darkness of her flat.

Blink, another light burst to life. This time a little higher above me and I watched as a man loosened his tie and reached for a drink. I was thirsty also by now and my pussy had made me so warm. I turned to the tumbler Master had left me and with arms behind me I wondered how to get that cooling liquid to my lips. I took the two steps I needed to reach the stool and slowly bent toward the glass, the leash tightening as I lowered but left long enough just to allow my lips to reach the rim. I flicked my tongue out like a dog at its bowl and held my breath as I lapped up what I could. Lifting my head to draw in air in a hurried gulp and licking my lips to catch the stray droplets that ran down dripping from my chin.

Oh it tasted so good! So cold and wet. I was beginning to feel really good, a feeling of calm had settled lightly upon me. I hadn't forgotten the mess my pussy was in as the ginger worked its horny magic on me. I hadn't forgotten the feel of Masters collar that reminded me of His ownership and kept me in my place.

I reached down to take another draught but realised that I had already taken too much and the rest was out of reach of this pets tongue.

Still as thirsty as hell I grabbed the rim of the glass between my teeth and slowly tilted my head backward as carefully as I could hoping to drain at least some of the contents carefully and methodically down my throat.

It was a tsunami rush of ice, gin and tonic that flooded my face making me drop the glass splattering the contents over myself. Cold fluid ran down my chest and over my stomach and taking the least path of resistance right into my slit. The shock made me jump and as I did I looked up to see that the gentleman above had seen me, illuminated by the light that Master had left on he had been watching all along. I began to pace up and down not knowing what to do.

What would I say I had thought, should he send someone to the door thinking that I had been abducted and held without consent? I looked up to him and by way of some kind of sign rolled my hips luxuriously in his direction. Message received and he raised his glass to me. I had noticed his hand reached down to undo his fly. His cock sprung forth from his suit trousers and just hung in the window like a Helmut Newton photograph. It was fucking erotic!

Spying the stool that was now free from tumbler I had sat down to watch and with that very motion the ginger pressed even deeper into this pet's cunt. Spreading my legs wider I rocked back and forth to feel every last sensation within me. Grinding slowly on a wet mess of gin, tonic, ginger and pet.

Master should hurry up and use his pet hard I'd thought because she had been playing on an edge. The guy had begun to stroke his cock slowly, just watching me and as he did so, all around him other windows had sprung to life like animated Xmas lights, and he had become a sweet decoration and was unaware..

Mostly though curtains remained drawn,blinds stayed down so I had felt an easy calm. That is until the window directly opposite revealed its contents.

The blind retracted so fast it shocked me, but not so much as what lay behind it. I craned my neck further squinted my eyes hard to focus and got to my feet fast. Could it really be? What the fuck!

I blinked hard but it was real. Master there in the window before me watching, carefully studying my reaction. What could He possibly have wanted from this set up, but the very sight of Him made my cunt squirm hard, my breath had become shallow. Panting like the puppy He had left behind, dripping just like the pet He wanted.

My Heart was pounding hard enough to kill me. Whimpering and pleading through the glass for Him to come home, something unexpected happened and I saw a figure move in behind Him. A flash of bare leg wrapped around His, and an arm slid around His waist, white against the black of his pants. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but I couldn't take my eyes from Him as He looked right at me.

Unmoving.

Then she moved in front. Looked directly at me she dropped her loose black dress in a crumpled pile to the floor. Masters hand reached up to her neck and pulled her face into His and I imagined what her mouth felt as His tongue slid deep inside and rolled around with erotic desire. I watched wide eyed. His hand entwined in her long dark hair dragging her downward till she was on her knees. He slapped her face hard.

She looked up to Him as He watched me and released His cock! He looked directly at me as He slid it into her ready mouth and began to pump with slow purpose. He slapped her again and grabbed her ears pulling her hard onto Him thrusting deep, holding her there until I could see her legs begin to flail and kick for breath then He released her.

He dived in again only this time harder, faster pumping His cock rhythmically to a symphony I couldn't hear. She must have had some grip around it as His face was taught with effort but he managed to smile at me.

He looked so good using her! He stopped and pushed her off Him roughly like a whore used. She landed on the ground and He picked her up by the hips getting her onto all fours and then going down He buried His face into her pussy. She ground herself onto my Masters face and I could see Him hard, ready to fuck. Cock pointed at the ground like a weapon.

He stood then and crouched over her legs side for side and squatting I saw those thigh muscles ripple with the exertion as He slid into her and like a fucking machine He rammed her, shunting her forward across the carpet and I watched as she howled throwing her head back.

He looked fucking amazing. I loved to watch. It had me so close to cumming I could hardly stand it. The roiling hormone through my blood was stirred and shaken like a cocktail. The ginger was on fire, setting off small electric pulses through my clit. I swear if I'd been able to touch it I would have exploded with cum.

I spun around fast as I heard the door click open, my heart jumped up into my throat as I kicked the stool away. "Who the fuck are You?" I screamed pulling hard with my neck at the leash that held me. "SHHH!" She said in the most calm and creamy voice I had ever heard from a woman and she moved directly toward me. I looked over my shoulder in the direction of Master calling to Him but He just smiled as He pulled his cock out from the cunt that knelt on the floor before Him and began to pull.

God I was in trouble now and I knew it! Master about to cum over a whore in my sight and this woman before me had just chinked into place a thick fat cock attached to strap on. She grabbed my hair shaking my head and demanded. "Watch Your Master whore while I fuck that pussy hard. Show him what a whore You really are. Show him that You are everything and more that a Master would want. She crouched down with her own legs spread wide and delved into me with her tongue and teeth. I moaned like the fuck slut I am as she dragged the ginger out of me, lapping at the cunt drool hanging and dripping from me.

I saw as Master looked at me and I drew in a deep breath as He shot across the cunts back firing one shot after another while He slapped her ass red. I lifted my leg, there was no turning back now as she slid up in front of me.

Face to face she eased her cock into me and showed me no mercy. "You're a dirty fucking whore! You want to be fucked while people look at your dirty cunt and I turned to look up to see if my voyeur was still in the window. He was and had been joined by another. Hands pressed against the glass.

"Yes Maam!" I screamed it with urgency. "I want You to fuck my pussy till I cry out. I need it so badly. Please please pleeeease will You let me cum Maam? A hard cum on Your cock to please my Master....and I looked over to Him delirious at the sight.

He nodded giving me His consent. "Then do it bitch, cum on my cock and with that she pulled my face onto hers and kissed me rudely, in the same way that Master had kissed the whore.

"FUCK!!!" I had screamed as my clit exploded and my hips jerked uncontrollably like the bitch in heat that Master knows I am. I dropped to my knees but the leash had me strung me up like a noose, scrambling to find a foothold, panting, dripping, still cumming!

With that she poured herself a drink, satisfied and raising it to my Master across the way she took a slow sip looking me over carefully then without warning threw it at me drenching me. I hung there like a carnival attraction never having felt so exhilarated in all my life. Small waves of climax still moving within me.

She had left turning off the light after her. My Master had gone, His fuck toy had gone. Silence descended and as the time passed the night grew deeper, colder and my muscle ached until I could barely stand to be upright anymore. I finally heard the door open, and lifted my head to see. I smiled widely and called out to Him. "Master!"

"Hello my pet. Can I smell sex? Have You been a good girl for me?"