Hanging by a Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rush drilled Jack with anger," Do you know she had to choose between buying her medicine, and paying for Chloe's? Chloe has asthma and True could care less if she's got proper medical care? Hell True's only concern is where her next fix is coming from. She blackmails Mama for money, threatens to take Chloe away from us if she don't get money every month. Mama, Cole and I have raised Chloe. Jack she's more like my baby sister than she is my niece, where only four years apart."

The reason True had wanted to meet Jack that night had been to tell him she was pregnant with their daughter, Chloe. Chloe was fourteen now and had never meet Jack, he hadn't wanted her exposed to Fairfield, it was right for her to have to suffer that type of environment. However. There wasn't a day that went by that Jack hadn't written Chloe, the letter would start with a good morning sweetheart and ended with a bed time story. When she was old enough to write back she wrote to him almost once every week, there would be finger paints when she was younger, it later was stories about her and her dollies or Grammy and Uncle Cole and Bubby Rush.

Two months after Chloe was born True had asked Jack's mother to watch her for an afternoon, while she went to work at the Plate, a local dinner in town. Jack remembers his Mama calling and telling him, True had never came back to get Chloe. Turns out True couldn't handle being a young mother, and ran as fast and as far as she could, abandoning Chloe. Jack's mama had gotten a lawyer and taken custody of Chloe, even had Cole hunt True down and had her sign papers giving his Mama full and permanent custody. The lawyer however had told Cole and his Mama that True could get back custody of Chloe fairly easily, she was Chloe's mother after all.

It all cut Jack soul deep, the things his family had been doing just to survive. Jack gritted his teeth and vowed to both Rush and himself, "Things are going to be changing for the good, that I promise you, little brother, I don't know how, but I swear to you we will straighten everything out, none of you will ever be put in this position again."

Rush stared at the man in front of him. He had a lot to learn about his eldest brother, basically everything about the man. But he knew that Jack meant every word he said, and by damn if Rush didn't think he do it to.

Cole Mackenzie swallowed hard looking at the woman panting in ecstasy underneath of him. Usually a man of thirty-five calls up his buddies and brags about what a woman he'd hooked up with or the number of women he's he gotten lucky with at the same time. For Cole, the situation was the complete opposite. He hoped and prayed like hell no one ever found out about the women he'd slept with. Because if they did, they'd learn how much he was charging them for the sex. Just like a hooker, standing on a street coroner in a big city, just like the ones that everyone pities and degrades and then secretly fucks them over both figuratively and literally. That's right Cole you're a fucking worthless whore, he thought to himself, no he corrected you're a five hundred dollar an hour, fucking whore. Unless your servicing those old biddies in town. Cole grunted at the thought, so much for respectful upright ladies of Mason, and their damn bridge club. Hell there was a lady there under sixty. They get charged nothing, for their blackmail sex. How's that for whoring, you dumb bastard.

"HARDER....HARDER.....Oh God More!!!"

Hedging his thoughts there Cole refocused his efforts on fucking the shit out of a lady he'd hooked up with in Delmont the next town over. Her name was Janice Hartman, she was a forty-five year old farmer's wife, who called Cole whenever her husband Bill, and their two sons went on their sales trips, arranging for buyers to bulk buy their apples and vegetables. Cole had been "servicing" her for about two years. Cole hadn't placed her in the 'barely bearable' group yet but she was in his 'if I was in desperate need of money I'd fuck her so hard and so long she wouldn't be able to walk the next day' group. Granted that here lately that was a very, nearly extinct group. His least favorite group the 'oh hell no, no amount of money is worth it, but fuck I have to cause of the...etc.' group he tried to charge a little bit more. But common, if anyone had seen the women on that list they'd be asking," what the hell were you thinking that bitch is at least worth five times that just to be in the same room with her." And as mean as that sounds, Cole knew that he was only human, and could only push his imagination so far.

Cole's nine inches, oh yeah, and three inches of girth , slurped noisily as he increased the speed of his hips and started rotating his thrusts trying to hit Janice's g-spot better. His efforts were quickly reward as the violent orgasm spasms in Janice's vaginia clutches sporadically at his dick. He watched Janice's big pendulous breast jiggle as her body shook from its sexual release.

"Oh ....Cole...honey you get....better...every ....time ...you fuck me...." Janice panted. Cole didn't want to rush Janice, after all she was a very repeat customer and she never tried to cheat him or argued with him over the money. But every time Cole had to force himself to have sex with these women, it made him feel uncontrollable dirty. He'd stand in the shower for hours, even after the hot water was gone just crying and scrubbing himself. But damn it, he never felt clean. Cole even had nightmares about it. He was so sensitive to how dirty he felt that he never touched anyone, especially those he loved and respected. Especially his Mama and niece Chloe.

Just by thinking of exposing them to his presence made him so physically ill that he jerked his dick out Janice so hard and fast that it triggered another orgasm from her still sensitive body. For him though, he barely made it to the toilet in time to vomit what little he's eaten that day. The fully used condom that he'd use to fuck Janice was still covering his dick, so he ripped it off, amazingly enough not spilling a drop of his baby batter, and threw it in the trash can by the toilet. He reached the sink barely, turned the faucet handle and used his hand to cup water into his mouth, rinsing the bitter, acidy taste of stomach acid form his mouth. After swishing a few more handfuls to make sure the taste was gone. Looking in the mirror that was in front of him by the faucet, he cupped his hand and brought the water onto his blood red face. Dirty, he thought so dirty, his skin was literally crawling as if he'd laid down on a anthill and the ants were swarming him.

"Oh God"

Janice had come in to the bathroom a second earlier and watched him rinse his face. "More like an 'Oh Cole', to me, cause you darling make every time a miraculously explosive Cumming."

Cole looked at her and pasted the best fake smile he could on his face. "I'm sorry Janice, I guess that gas station tuna fish sandwich just didn't agree with my stomach. If I've offended you or made you uncomfortable in any way..."

Janice laughed, "Oh honey, don't you worry about it I could tell you weren't feeling good when you got out of your truck. And FYI never eat tuna fish or egg salad from a gas station ever! I thought you were smarter than that, love."

Cole was more than relieved if any of his other ''clients'' had heard about this he'd never get the money his family needed just to survive.

Janice pulled his face to hers and kissed him motherly on the cheek. "The check is on the dresser by the door. Why don't you go home and get something to sooth your stomach. We can't have our local stud fall sick, now can we? The ladies society would never forgive me for that." She laughed at the disgusted look that came on his face and laughed, and headed toward her shower, but not before slapping him hard on his bare ass with her open palm.

Cole winced and shuddered in horror at his reflection. He silently prayed God please, please, if there's any hope in this universe, deliver me from this hell.

At the sound of Janice's shower running he headed back into the bedroom, quite tears streaming down his face as he gathered his clothes. He sat on the bed dressing, than reached over to get the check from the dresser, staring at the envelope clutched in his hand, he couldn't control the sobs wracking his body, so he flew out of the room, down the stairs and out the door, as fast as he could.

As he drove like a bat out of hell down the dirt road leading away from Janice and his latest soul raping, Cole mentally ran over a list of ways he could end his own personal hell. He could cut his wrists, and watch all that corruption flood from his body. He unconsciously rubbed his at the scars that littered his wrists, most where to light now to see and the others, well he knew they would eventually fade to. The only way anyone could tell was to examine them closely. He'd cut most of them just to see if he could still feel anything. His mind and body, long ago turned numb from his "servicing".

He could drive his truck into a tree or over a cliff. He could throw himself in front of a car. He could.... No he thought, No he couldn't do that to his family. They'd never make it without the money he brought in, not to mention his Mama had already suffered do much already. And it was with those thoughts that Cole reached over to his stereo and cranked up the volume, he didn't even want to hear his sobs. Cole had another hours' worth of driving before he'd have to pull over till his face calmed and cooled and his eyes cleared from the eye drops and his crying had stopped. No one could ever suspect he was 100% on top of everything.

12