Hanging My Neighbor's Holiday Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please papi, stop torturing me like that," she growled in a husky voice.

I raised my head so I could look her way and smiled a wicked smile. Next my fingers grazed her wet, swollen lips for a second before I moved them off her again but by this time I desired to taste her too much to keep the teasing up. My thumb and finger spread her lips at which time my tongue extended and speared her juiciness. We both let out a moan simultaneously at that point I believe.

My questing tongue burrowed deeper inside her pinkness and she tasted wonderful to me. I started to move it in a back and forth motion, touching the walls of her feminine tunnel as I went. After exploring her wet depths for a few minutes I then started to trace the outline of her puffy lips while tickling her insides with my pinky.

She attempted to push her pussy onto it but I had other plans so I pulled it away causing her to let out a disappointed cry. By now my tongue was circling her erect clit though I avoided touching it directly but instead I teased Anna by coming oh so close. Finally when I had her almost insane with desire I flicked her nub with my tongue tip.

She gasped and it turned to a moan as I sucked it between my lips. Anna's body shook as orgasm overtook her and I could feel her nectar seep from her onto the skin of my chin. I continued to suck on her clit while rubbing the tip of my tongue against it for a couple of minutes before I upped the ante by sliding my finger between her lips and inside her hole.

"Oh fuck yes papi, don't stop! Make your baby girl feel good. Yesss!" she cried out as I frigged her with my finger.

Anna was soon close to cumming again and after I slid a second finger to join the first she let loose. My fingers were deluged by her wetness as it flowed freely. Not for a moment did my mouth or fingers stop working her until her orgasm subsided. I rose while pushing my pants down past my knees and without pausing I moved to where my head pushed at her entrance. I rubbed my cockhead along her furrow a few times then pushed deep into Anna.

"Yes papi," she moaned as her legs hooked around my waist.

My erect cock sank to the depths of her vaginal canal and it felt like paradise. She clung to my shaft like a sheath or a skintight glove as my full length filled her. One hand rested on the bed while my other stroked her cheek as I started to move. Repeatedly my cock pulled back before again sliding deep in her pink slot. Within a few minutes I knew that I was going to blow my load very soon.

"Anna I can't take much more of this, I'm about to cum," I managed to gasp as I pounded her pussy faster.

"Do it Papi, cum in your baby girl," she answered, "and don't worry I'm on the pill," Anna said after seeing my expression which gave me the assurance to relax.

I sank to the hilt and my body stiffened as I felt my orgasm overtake me like a runaway train. My cock swelled inside her as I exploded spurt after spurt of thick, white cum. My body sank onto her soft frame as her hands held my ass tightly. Finally when no more spewed from me I managed to move my head so our lips could meet. We kissed slowly at first, our passion muted by our recent orgasm but the flame still burned.

The longer we kissed the more worked up we became until a cold gust of wind whipped through the still open window and passed over us. With a groan I broke the kiss and managed to stand which caused my half-hard erection to slide from Anna's red hot furnace. Quickly I yanked the sash down with a slam and hobbled back to the bed.

"Why don't you get those boots and pants off before round two?" Anna said as she sat up straight on the bed.

That certainly made sense so I bent down and undid my laces. It was only a minute before I kicked my boots off and stepped out of my pants leaving me in just my sox. Her hand grabbed my shaft, and then Anna leaned in and kissed the head, shiny with our combined juices. Next she patted the mattress beside her and beckoned me to join her which I wasted no time in doing.

Once I was lying on my back with a fluffy pillow beneath my head Anna went to work. She positioned herself on her knees where she could again take me into her hot mouth. As she moved her head up and down my growing length her hand fondled my balls stimulating me further. As soon as I was close to full size Anna straddled my body and guided my heat seeking missile to her molten core. She let out a loud moan as it pushed into her willing depths and then paused before moving.

After thirty seconds where her pussy stretched enough to encapsulate my cock fully Anna started to move again. While biting her full lip she raised her pelvis up until just my head remained inside her before sliding all the way down, again swallowing my thick erection completely. Her warm hands pressed against my chest for support at which time she increased the speed of her movement and started to ride me hard.

My hands found her big ass cheeks and I squeezed them and helped to guide her movements. She was making little moaning sounds when her breast came close to my face as she moved. I attached my mouth to it and sucked her large, erect nipple into my mouth. At the same time I began to thrust upwards with my hips to meet her descending body. Proving that she was a vocal lover Anna let loose as I did this.

"That's it papi, fuck your girl! It feels so good, yes. Fuck me hard baby!"

I had no problem following that request, let me tell you. Since I'd already cum once I knew that I could hold out a while so I increased my speed and with each thrust I pulled down on her ample ass burying my cock to the root. Anna's face became flushed as our rhythm became more and more rapid. Suddenly she cried out and her upper body sank onto my chest, her curly hair tickling me as it cascaded onto my skin. My hips continued to piston up as she came on my cock.

"How was that, did it feel good?" I asked her as I slid in and out.

"Oh papi you're making your baby girl cum like crazy," she whispered in my ear.

"That's what I wanted to hear," I told Anna as I suddenly rolled us over so I was on top.

I adjusted myself so that I was supported by my arms and started to pound her wet pussy hard. With each thrust our pubic bones collided, sending shockwaves across our bodies. Even though I enjoyed this position I wished to change it as I had a desire to look at her phat ass. Without warning I slipped out and rolled off the bed and onto my feet. Her disappointed expression disappeared when I slapped her thigh and told her what I wanted.

"Come on Anna, get on your hands and knees with your big ass up in the air at the edge of the bed."

"Yes papi," she replied meekly as she assumed the doggy style position, her full moon beckoning me forward.

First I swatted her ass before I drove to the depths of her pink treat again and as I did Anna pushed back at me.

"That's it, fuck me back," I demanded of her.

She had no problem doing that and we soon built up a fast tempo of fucking, our bodies slapping together with each movement. My hands reached down and grasped her thick ankles to keep her in place as I continued to increase my pace. We were both sweating heavily by then as well as making little grunts of pleasure when I felt that old familiar feeling in my balls.

"Yes Anna," I cried out, "your hot little pussy is going to make me cum again."

"Yes papi yes, cum for your girl," she yelled in reply and for a moment I felt dizzy as I exploded in her for a second time that day.

After I pulled my spent prick from her, Anna stood on her shaky legs and again kissed me softly.

"Thank you papi," she said with a tear in her eye, "it's been so long for me and I really needed that."

Now that lust wasn't driving me I felt awkward and didn't know what to say. Not only was Anna the first woman I'd ever cheated with she was also the first woman besides my wife I'd slept with in over twenty years. She seemed happy and was singing softly to herself as she headed out of the room before returning in a minute with a wet washcloth.

She knelt down and tenderly washed my now flaccid cock. When her gentle touch brought back a little life into it Anna laughed after which she kissed it on the crown before releasing it. When she finished washing it she put her robe back on though she neglected to fasten it closed.

"Get dressed papi, I'm going to make you something to eat. You must have built up quite an appetite with all your hard work today," Anna told me with some extra emphasis placed on the word hard.

Truth be told I was famished by this time and I could use some nourishment so I nodded at her. Anna bustled out as I slowly dressed. When I came downstairs I could smell the food cooking so I walked to the kitchen where Anna greeted me with a dazzling smile.

"Sit down," she said indicating a chair at the kitchen table, "it will be ready in a minute."

Right after I'd sat down she brought me a plate with chicken and rice and placed it before me. In another minute she removed a pot that was on the stove and spooned a pile of beans over my rice then returned the pot. Anna sat down next to me while I ate, snuggled against me and rested her hand on my thigh. She told me that I was only the second man she had sex with, her husband obviously the first.

"My ex seduced me when I was in high school, not that he had to work hard to do it cause I was ready. But he was a lot older than me so he taught me stuff. Maybe that's why I like older guys like you and not boys, you know. But my ex started to get so controlling, like telling me how I could dress and stuff. After my daughter was born he only got worse, he didn't even let me go out after work to celebrate a co-workers birthday or anything like that. Once we split I missed the sex but I can think for myself, I'm not a child."

After I heard this, things about Anna made a lot more sense. Because of how her marriage ended I hoped she wasn't looking for anything serious, especially with me. Her being mushy while she was still in the afterglow of her coupling was fine but I hoped that's all it was. When I finished eating I gathered up my jacket and gloves and Anna walked me to the door. We kissed again and she pinched my butt as I headed out the door.

Once I was home I jumped in the shower to wash the scent of Anna from my satiated body and got in some clean clothes. Well before my wife arrived home I started to drink some beer in the hope that being inebriated, if only partially, would help me keep things under control.

The next day Carol was going to see her sister and since I had never gotten along with her particularly well I declined to go. A few minutes after she left the doorbell rang and as I headed to answer it I wondered what my wife had forgotten. When I was home Carol would invariably ring the bell to avoid the hassle of digging out her house keys. The words I planned on saying died on my lips when I opened the door and it was Anna standing there instead. Without speaking a word she stepped inside closing the door behind her.

"I saw your wife drive off so I came over," Anna said as she sank to her knees while tugging down my lounge pants.

Before I could get a word in her hot lips had gone to work on me, sucking my head between them. She seemed in a frenzy and I was rock hard in no time. She was giving it everything she had and my toes practically curled from her efforts. Just when I started to get close without warning she pulled her ruby lips from me and stood. She kissed me while at the same time giving my cock a final squeeze.

"If you want to finish this then come to my house," she said and with that she turned and exited leaving me with my hard, saliva coated erection waving in the breeze.

To be fair she'd given me a chance to reconsider things while also doing her best to influence my decision. Within five minutes lust had won out and I was at her front door. When Anna answered she had a triumphant expression on her pretty face. It was a good thing little Elizabeth was still visiting her father because we didn't make it past the living room. We went at it like animals right there on the rug by the tree as the little lights twinkled on and off.

After that we slipped into a rhythm where at least a couple of times a week I would be waiting for her near the school where she dropped off her daughter in the morning. We would go at it like teenagers in my back seat before I'd drive her to her job then head to mine. We continued this to mid-February at which time her divorce became final. Around a week later we were sitting in the back seat post-coitus and Anna seemed very quiet yet nervous.

"Papi we have to talk," she told me as her fingers twisted some of her long hair.

"Okay what is it Baby Girl?" I asked referring to her by the name she loved.

"I'm not sure how, maybe cause when I was separated from my ex I got careless some. It only happened a couple of times but I guess it was enough. There's no easy way to say this but papi I'm pregnant."

After she'd said this her head dipped a minute before she looked up and did her best to meet my eyes with hers. To say I was shocked would be an understatement, but what else was I feeling? There was such a hodge-podge of emotion I felt at that moment in time. Either way it was certain that it would be hitting the proverbial fan.

END

By rutger5 (An original story - Copyright 2011)

As always thank you to those readers who choose to read my stories, I do appreciate a lot.

Comments, PM's and votes are always welcomed and due to the season this story is being posted let me wish all who read this - Happy Holidays!

12