Hanmer Springs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well after 10.00 and David claimed he needed coffee before he could do anything else, so they turned around and ambled back to the township in search of a cafe, having a wee companionable kiss along the way when there was no one in sight. David thought how delicious it would be for Jenny to have been wearing her quick-dress so that he could have felt those hidden gems at the same time.

They found a café and joined the handful of customers at an outside table where they had their coffee and a shared muffin while watching the world go by, commenting somewhat lewdly about a young couple wandering along, hand in hand and wondering what they might have been up to. Jenny considered that they probably wouldn't be wondering the same about them and would have been astounded if they had known!! The next question was, what to do to fill in time before lunch but Jenny thought that she would feel a lot better after a shower to complete what the tissues didn't -- it was really only a question as to whether the staff had untangled their sheets and made the bed by now.

Sure enough, the room was pristine again, so David let Jenny go first and shower in peace and quiet while he shed his clothes and tidied up his belongings more carefully. Then Jenny reappeared glowing with the after effects of the shower and wearing the quick-dress. David's response was immediate as his dick leapt at the sight of her and he hugged her tightly, teasing himself with the sensation of feeling her through only the thin material. Jenny thrust back and felt his surprising hardness but sent him off to the shower while she tidied up her street clothes and removed bits of twig and moss from her blouse.

David was back in a flash, naked and still steaming with moisture and grabbed her to roll on the bed. Their kiss was long and tender, but eventually Jenny sat up and pulled the quick-dress down to her waist so that she could feel her breasts against his chest and resumed the kiss. Fifteen minutes later, she asked herself whether this was bliss or just a lovely dream, and wriggled out of the quick-dress altogether so that they could feel one another from lips to toes, and was then sure that now it was bliss. David was firm but still in recovery mode, so they decided that they would rest until midday-ish and then go out for lunch before deciding how to fill in the afternoon. Things to do were aplenty -- there was the hot pool, another walk, a visit to a beach, more time on the bed, a visit to one of the many bars to celebrate their first day together and maybe fifteen minute sleep before even starting out. Jenny rolled onto her side with David spooned behind her and indeed, they did briefly dose off.

David came back to life to find that he was still snuggled against Jenny's back, so sneaked a hand over her arm so that he could cup a breast. As always just touching the nipple excited him and he was sure that it responded as well by firming up a little. Jenny came out of a light sleep feeling vaguely but deliciously excited and then sensed the bulge behind her and a tingling breast. She rolled over on top of him and gave him a very long passionate kiss before shifting her weight off him. Jenny always worried about her weight on him despite David's assurances that he felt just as comfortable under her as on top! How relaxed it all was with nothing that had to be done if they didn't feel like it and able to make love at any time they did.

David did feel like making love and wondered how Jenny was, so just checked the magic spot for a reaction. Jenny thought that she was climaxed-out but David's investigative fingers thought not and anyway, he told her, she was going to have at least twenty orgasms that day or he wasn't the lover he thought he was!! Before Jenny could protest further, he slid down and plunged his tongue straight into the slippery sleeve as far as it would go. Jenny jerked with both surprise and response, but he played out the symphony of love and desire gradually building up until she was grabbing his head in an agony of indecision, pushing one moment and pulling at another until she thrust her hips up in final submission and surrendered to a shuddering climax. David reminded her that he thought she was far too responsive and that he needed to keep her in a state of exhaustion to make sure that she didn't take too much notice of any of the handsome young male tourists flashing their abs when they went out for lunch!

Not for the first time, Jenny wondered how long her body and senses could cope with the reckless plundering of her emotional and sensual reservoirs. She didn't feel that she was up to yet another onslaught but was always surprised at how effectively David managed to rouse her with a touch of his finger or tongue and trigger a longing for being ever closer when it seemed almost impossible to be any closer than the immediate intimacy provided. She lay there, scarcely thinking about those weighty issues, but just getting her head back into order when she opened her eyes to see David smiling at her. She melted in forgiveness and pulled him down for a quick kiss then admonished him that he could have too much of a good thing and that he needed to save himself for later.

David smiled even more broadly at that explicit threat and pulled her to her feet so that she could do whatever she needed to do prior to lunch. Their bodies met of course and David just had to have another hug, enclosing her in his arms and revelling in their closeness.

Lunch was just a function of need, nothing exciting about the venue or the food but sufficient to recharge the sugar levels -- David added another coffee to his ration of coffees for the day but Jenny had tea. It was nice just sitting outside the café, part of the mobile world while detached from it, but after a while they decided to re-engage with it and wander off in the other direction to visit one of the other marvellous reserves Hanmer seemed to possess.

Once there, the temperature outside became a bit enervating so they found a bit of shade and lay under a large oak tree that seemed a bit misplaced amongst all the native bush but doubtless the result of an early settler wanting to bring some English familiarity to the place. Quite relaxed, they watched the clouds scooting by at a very high altitude, chatting about their earlier experiences both in travel and life in general. Jenny found that this idyllic setting and relaxed atmosphere triggered wonderfully loving feelings so she put her hand out to touch David's bare arm and the tingle that the contact generated, sparked an urgent need to be held. Jenny rolled over on top of David and hugged him tightly as she kissed those willing lips.

How sorry she was that they were in a public place as she badly wanted his naked body pressed against hers in the tightest embrace she could generate and to be completely engulfed by David's arms and body. Her inner being cried out against the restraints of her upbringing that prevented her from actually saying how she felt and what she wanted at that moment -- that she wanted him deep inside her body so that her pent up emotion could find its loving expression. David was momentarily startled by the intensity of her kiss but sensed there was an unexpressed current of love surging within her.

The intensity of their kisses did not abate leading David to suggest that they go immediately to the private pools that were nearby. Worried as he might have been about the slow speed of his recovery, his dick was responding with unaccustomed vigour and anxious to meet Jenny half way. They almost ran to the pools, bought their ticket to a private booth and locked the door. Passion exploded immediately as they kissed and tore off one another's clothes, barely stopping for air as they went down the steps into the seductive water that magnified the closeness of their contact and drove them back to the top step that was well covered with water.

Jenny rested her head on the edge of the pool and allowed her aching body to float out along it. David lifted her leg onto the top edge and quickly positioned himself to slide inside her. The water gave them added buoyancy and with no concern for how long he might last, plunged inside her, pulled in tightly by her impatient hands and the rhythmic pulsation of her vaginal muscles. David leant forward to fully embrace her as her pelvis thrust forward and her legs clamped around his. They almost floated off the ledge as Jenny had a long and massive climax that made her shudder and gasp out loud -- all that pent up uncertainty and feeling was violently released within that loving embrace and she scarcely noticed that David had released his love juices to mingle with hers. David pushed off the ledge so that Jenny could get her feet down to the bottom with his and they clung to one another, still united in the bond of love, and slowly relaxing with the effects of the heat and the emotional and physical release. Jenny begged David not to let her go as she felt so completely relaxed and secure that she might easily collapse into sleep. David was similarly affected, but the buoyancy of the water enabled them to remain joined together in a tight embrace without much physical effort, and they stayed like that for another 10 minutes or so -- wondering whether they had exceeded their half hour limit.

They found it incredibly difficult to climb the steps as their limbs felt as if they didn't belong to them. They had a quick dry with the hired towel and climbed back into their clothes and tentatively emerged back into the outside world. Holding hands tightly they slowly gathered speed as they left the pool precinct, oblivious to anything else around them, other than their own presence and the lingering expression of their love. Jenny either forgot or didn't care about her appearance and whether she displayed all the signs of ravishing love-making!

They wandered slowly through the park back to their room where privacy once again allowed their unrestrained expression of love and affection. They had both remarked on more than one occasion previously, how pleasant not wearing any clothes had become, even when alone, but that when together, it seemed the most natural way to be with one another, so they soon shed their clothes and lay languidly on the bed, with a leisurely enveloping and entwining of the bodies...absorbing every little tingle as it travelled merrily through their bodies........no hurry to get up and do anything, but just to lie there contentedly admiring each others bodies and renewing their affection with long kisses.

David was overwhelmed by the need to merge himself within her so turned Jenny onto her back. His dick was still in a somnolent state but with the help of a little KY, soon had himself completely submerged within the welcoming sleeve as Jenny closed her legs and locked him within. David marvelled at how perfect the fit felt as if their pelvis were specifically made to compliment each other. The intertwining of their bodies was a balm to all their previous exertions until David became concerned that his weight might cut off some part of her blood supply despite her protestations that his body weight was wonderfully distributed, so they rolled sideways and resumed their embrace, still locked together from lips to toes.

Jenny was revelling in being able to enjoy this level of closeness so often and so easily. Leading separate lives at all other times never permitted more than token 'togetherness' and she was deriving increasing enjoyment with each moment of this wonderfully relaxed intimacy. His dick inside her, even in its relaxed state, was a great joy but she sensed that the irrepressible use of her muscles had just begun to have an affect on it but she wanted to save that for later so she rolled over on him, gave him a kiss, and started to get off the bed.

David wrestled her onto her back and quickly hooked her legs onto his shoulders as his tongue sought out her magic spot. Jenny immediately shuddered as his tongue first touched her and the tingles that followed were soon racing around her abdomen in joyful abandon, escalating sexual tension then letting it down before sending her right over the top in a blinding blast of fulfilment that repeated itself three or four times. She lay gasping and shaking her head as if that might help clear her vision, musing how things had changed over the years, from when one climax was the norm to multiple climaxes on every occasion! David gave her a kiss and suggested she dress for a meal somewhere, or maybe she would settle for a glass of wine, maybe even two since no one was driving, along with fish and chips out of a newspaper in one of the parks.

Just where he might take her was on her mind but David rummaged in the bag and tossed her her 'quick-dress' -- a long cotton sleeve with elastic around one end that she could step into and pull up over her breasts and -- voila - a strapless dress. David quickly removed his undergarments also and put his shirt and shorts back on. Picking up the tramping bag, he announced that they were going back to the park -- thus attired.

As the sun set, they gathered up the towel they had used as a picnic cloth earlier, along with a couple of motel glasses and headed out and bought a nice red wine and whatever took their fancy in the takeaway.

Jenny briefly fretted over how she might look, then capitulated not caring who saw them and not knowing anyone anyway. She found it a very strange experience to be walking down the street, knowing that she had nothing underneath that thin sleeve of material and being reminded of it as her breasts moved against the material as they walked. David put an arm across her bare shoulders and assured her that she looked gorgeous, making sure that he brushed a nipple in the process. David's own excitement communicated itself to her and she found herself excited not only by what she was wearing but also by the implications of having been asked to wear it.

She even began to enjoy the walk back to the park, surprised at how lovely the feeling of the air was on her shoulders and around her body as she hadn't bothered putting on a belt, lightly holding David's fingers and allowing their arms to brush one another. Jenny felt her tension rise as they reached the park and began to walk to a spot in the middle became the setting for what became a feast, as more than the accustomed quantities of wine were consumed to wash down some pretty good take-a-ways. They seemed to have been in a constant state of sexual awareness since they arrived the day before, where the slightest touching of their two skins seemed to set off the most exhilarating vibrations throughout their highly attuned bodies. The wine merely added to their euphoria and pleasure of the evening and emboldened David to run his hand discreetly up and down her bare legs with accompanying tingles and the bulge in his shorts sending promising signals to the velvet sleeve of things to come.

It was getting darker and there was a tree at the far side of the park that had branches overhanging the grass, effectively screening everything behind it. David pulled Jenny to her feet and told her that they must hurry. Slightly bemused, she gathered the empty bottle and wrappers and followed him to it, via the nearest rubbish bin.

When they were close to the tree, David stopped and kissed her passionately, fired by the feeling of her firm breasts through the thin material. He pulled off his shirt and freed his dick by stepping out of his shorts. The feel of her against his naked body, separated only by a the thin material, was more than he could stand and he quickly pulled down on the top of her dress until it slid passed her waist and dropped around her feet. Jenny was momentarily shocked to find herself stark naked in a public park and although the park was deserted, she could see a few people strolling along the main footpath and they, she assumed, could see them! He had intended to go behind the hanging branch but the litter there made it unsafe.

However, David reminded her that the street was well lighted, whereas the park was not and that when they lay down, their profile would be so low as to be unnoticed. Anyway, he argued, it was more secure from just in front of the tree as they could see anybody approaching and who had a fair distance to cover before getting too close.

Jenny, now relaxed, found that the air caressing her skin was working its magic and she began to respond to the tingles that were beginning to invade her body, aided strongly by David who was pressed against her from behind, caressing her breasts and nipples as he kissed her neck and shoulders. His lips on her neck felt so wonderful that she raised her arms behind her and put her hands on his ears, arching her back so that her breasts were firmly implanted in his hands. The tingles that erupted from each of the many spots where skin touched skin and from having his arms encircling her were gathering pace, and the no-clothes freedom, which she found increasingly exciting, was heightened by the sight of pedestrians walking by unconcernedly. She could tell David's passion was climbing by his increasing hardness. The moment was both so lovely and tender, as well as exciting, that she didn't want it ever to end. She felt his hand slip down from a breast and seek her now moist G-spot. If the electrical jolt that shot through her then was merely a precursor, then she needed to lie down before her legs gave way.

David was similarly excited by what they were doing and where they were doing it but on the verge of exploding by the stimulation of having his body against hers while she thrust her nipples into his hands. At that moment his desire to wrap himself around her completely, to engulf her with his love, to absorb her body and soul into himself was as strong as it was impossible to achieve. Perhaps a deep kiss would help connect with her inner being? He turned her to face him catching the sparkle in her eyes reflected from the street lights. Her lips, as always, produced a most satisfying balm for his immediate frustration but did nothing to calm the raging fire in his loins. He had to break away and used the moment to spread the towel on the grass and place her dress as pillow for her head.

This was the moment for Jenny also -- she kicked off her shoes so that nothing might come between them as she lay on the towel. Her need to have him possess her was not to be denied. She wanted to climax as he plunged into her, to suck his manhood deep inside her slippery sleeve and to absorb his life giving juices into her blood stream. David knelt between her legs, now raised in the sign of the totality in the giving of herself to him. To feel so loved and wanted was such an emotional moment for David, that it slowed his headlong pursuit of fulfilment and left him with a permanent imprint of her beauty as she lay in wait for him.

Raw passion could not be held back any longer and he entered her as slowly as he could, but effectively more like a bullet! He pulled her hips up higher struggling to go even deeper than their fully enmeshed pelvises would allow. He pulled back several times as if he might go deeper next time until finally a cataclysmic eruption convulsed his whole body as his juices flooded into her. The wind left his mouth as a roar of noise and his muscle convulsions arched his back as his pelvis slammed into hers. Moments later he was certain that paralysis had set in from the waist down and he collapsed onto her like a deflated dummy.

Jenny sensed the hesitation as he poised above her, then felt his raging manhood plunge inside her, triggering all her longed for sensations on its way. She gasped as the electrical jolt led sharply to a major climax to be followed by a lull like a giant wave climbing higher and higher before it finally breaks -- and break it did as David's eruption triggered her own cataclysmic explosion. Jenny thrust uncontrollably to deepen the meeting of their bodies, her body now in charge of that giant wave as it rolled and crashed on the beach and drew back and crashed again until it was spent. She slowly inched back to reality, her arms and legs wrapped tightly round him, as she became aware of lips touching hers and a tongue beginning to engage with hers. This must be heaven or some place in between as she revelled in the closeness of their entwined bodies, as complete as nature had designed them to fit together.