Hanna

Story Info
My road to being a submissive.
2.5k words
4.05
35.9k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaane
Zaane
76 Followers

"Come on Hanna, don't be such a fucking prude." Rebecca said. She placed the bottle in my hand and flashed that wicked smile.

Rebecca has always been the type of girl that most people envy. From her porcelain skin, blond hair, breathtaking smile to her super model figure. She seemed to have every one dancing to her tunes, including myself. Sometimes even I found myself mesmerized by my best friend's beauty.

I looked around at my fellow classmates cheering me on. I shrugged and placed the bottle to my lips. The clear liquid ran down my tongue leaving a trace of numbness in its path.

The roar of the crowd increased and right in front Rebecca stood. She clapped along and gave me her grin of approval.

"You did good baby." She said.

"Stop it. If I pass out you'll have to take care of my ass all night." I giggled. She knew it was true. I can't hold hard liquor for a long time.

"Fuck yeah!" Blake said interrupting our conversation.

I didn't mind at all. I had a crush on that boy since the fifth grade. I couldn't call him a boy. Blake was all man. His dirty blond hair and blue eyes made me wet in an instant. His athletic body made my body clench in all the right places.

However, Blake has never noticed me the way I wanted him to. He always had his eye on Rebecca. Why wouldn't he? Even the kids at school thought the two blonds would make the best couple.

"You sure can chug a bottle of vodka. Wait, why are you flirting with my girl?" He said winking at Rebecca. She paid him no mind.

"You know Hanna and me have a thing going on?" Rebecca said.

"Yea!" I added. "She is my little love muffin."

"How about we play a little game?" Blake asked. "Spin the bottle."

"No Blake. This is not some kid's party." I said.

"Come on Hanna. Just one round." Rebecca asked. She already knew the answer since she used that sweet tone.

"Besides, kissing me won't be the worst thing in the world." She said.

I stood there stunned. Both Rebecca and Blake waited for my answer. Again, I felt like a prude. I didn't like her in that way. Yeah, we call each other cute names and act like a couple but that is what best friends do.

"Okay I'm in."

Blake rounded up a couple of guys and Rebecca called a few girls who were willing to play. I was surprised at the amount of people that wanted to play. I always thought that Spin The Bottle were just for horny teenagers who didn't have any real shot at kissing someone. Most of us were 18 but I guess all of were horny.

"Guys and girls..." Blake started as we all sat in a circle. "... if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend please do not take part or if you feel like cheating please stay. Whatever happens at my house will not leave here. Here are the rules; anything goes, penalty is removing clothing."

Most of the girls stood up, probably because of the rules. I wanted to be one of those girls, but I wanted Blake to notice me and by playing along would've helped me.

We were 8 people sitting on that plush white carpet and I could tell that most of the girls were as nervous as I was.

At first the dares were funny and senseless, but as the night progressed it took a turn for the scandalous. The boys became more bold with their demands. The pile of clothes on the floor got bigger.

Than it was my turn.

"Hanna, I want you to touch yourself." Todd said. At first I was glad that he didn't want Rebecca and me to kiss, so I took off my pumps.

Yeah right! Like I was going to touch myself in front of half my class. I didn't have much to take off after my shoes.

Why did I wear a dress? I could have worn jeans and a sweater with three different vests underneath, but no. I just had to wear a dress.

"I hope you are wearing nice panties because you don't have much left to take off and you know what perverts these guys can be." Rebecca whispered in my ear. Like I didn't know.

The night went on. I had to do a couple of weird things from singing 'Like a Virgin' on the kitchen table to French kissing my own hand. Things were going well until Austin dared me to suck on Blake's toe. Come on! Would you do that? Thank God I wore cute underwear.

I slowly stood and all my friends were quit. God it felt like the entire city was at a stand-still. My heart was beating a million miles per second. My head was spinning, so at least the alcohol finally kicked in.

I took a big breath and slowly lifted the hem of my blank dress. It went from my knees, past my thighs, over my hips and my bra-covered breasts.

I felt very aware of my body. Every curve and dip was on full display. Trust me, I'm not some stick thin model. I have hips, ass and tits. Rebecca had a big smile on her face that made me feel a bit better.

"DAMN GIRL." She whispered as I sat next to her. "Did you see how Austin looked at you? I love your thong by the way."

"Are you kidding me? I feel so embarrassed."

She gave me a reassuring smile that calmed my nerves. She was always my biggest cheerleader. However, I still felt awkward because I was the first girl that was almost fly backed. I knew from than on I couldn't say no.

"Hanna?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"It's your turn."

It was my turn again? I looked down at the bottle and it was pointed at me.

"You have to be spanked 15 times on that sexy ass."

"You want to spank me?" I asked Sara stunned.

"No. You can choose someone or do you want to take something off?" She giggled.

I crawled over to Rebecca because I knew she wouldn't go too far. I leaned over her lap so that my ass stood high in the air. What could've been more humiliating than being spanked in front of your crush like a small child? Oh yeah I know. Looking at him while you're being spanked.

Rebecca placed her hand on my left cheek and started rubbing slowly in little circles. For a split second her hand left my cheek and SMACK. I gasped softly. The pain wasn't that bad but it was a surprise.

"Don't be so gentle!" Blake shouted causing a roar from the other boys. I snapped my head up and stared into his blue eyes. I couldn't believe he enjoyed it. He grinned cynically and blew me a kiss from across the room.

SMACK. The next blow was Eve harder than the last. By the fifth blow, people started chanting. Rebecca kept going harder and harder. The pain was excruciating and my ass felt like it was on fire.

I just kept looking at Blake and than my gaze lowered to his jeans. He had a bulge! He was turned on. He was turned on because of me! The pain stared to fade into a new feeling. A warm sensation spread across my skin and shock waves ran up my spine. Somehow the pain faded into pleasure.

She lowered her hand and hit right on my pussy. I yelped at the new sensation. She noticed my reaction and kept hitting me on that sweet spot. Repeatedly. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip hard to stop my screams form being heard. That didn't help because my muffled screams became gasps and moans. At that point I didn't care if Blake watched or anyone else.

Smack. The last one was the hardest. For a moment everyone was silent and I refused to open my eyes. If I opened them it would've made everything real. I eventually had to.

The game continued as normal. I felt like the ground could've swallowed me whole from the stares I got from Austin and Rebecca.

Than it was my turn again and worst of all, Blake had to dare me to do something. I knew he wanted Rebecca and me to kiss.

"Finger yourself." He stated blankly.

"What, are you insane?" I asked stunned.

"Than show me your tits. It's your choice."

"You know I won't do that."

"Those are the rules."

Why was I even thinking about it? I could have just quit the game but no. I guess I did it because I was drunk or maybe it was the power Blake had over me. I wanted to show him a different side of myself. I wanted him to want me. I had to give him a show. Unfortunately it wasn't a private show.

I crawled on my hands and knees toward Blake with ma red ass in the air. I felt like a cat stalking my prey. But I was more like a Lamb on a silver platter waiting for him to pounce. My heart thumped and my stomach was in tangles as I sat a couple of feet away from him.

I positioned myself on my back. I rose my knees to my chest and slowly parted them. I slid my hand past my flat tummy to the waistband of my black thong.

Running my middle finger along my slit, I was surprisingly wet. I guess the spanking from earlier did the trick. The fact that Blake was watching only turned me on even more. I found my little button and flicked it once,twice, letting out an involuntary groan. I knew I wouldn't last long.

I made small circles and rubbed vigorously. Each stroke edged me closer to my release. I felt their eyes on me: Austin, Rebecca, Amber. Oh God Blake was watching me. The thought of Blake touching me only made my pussy tighten with need.

"I said finger your cunt!" Blake demanded.

Oh fuck. That tone. It made me want to please him. I hurriedly buried my fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I released a cry as my walls spasm around my fingers. My bottom lip swelled from all the butting. I could feel myself approaching release at a dizzying speed. My body ached. My hands shacked. It seemed as if my whole being depended on my climax. By then my groans turned into violent gasps for air. I was so close to the edge, so close to jumping off the ledge...

"Stop!" Blake commanded and like an obedient girl I did what he said.

"I didn't allow you to come Hanna." He laughed.

Who the fuck does that? I gave him the dirtiest look i could. How could he be so cruel? As I crawled back I could feel my wet and sticky thighs rubbing against each other. I hoped that no one noticed how aroused I was.

After my show the dares got pretty stale. Maybe because no one could top what i had to do. Some people went home and at around 3 a.m it was just Rebecca, a few friends and Blake.

I figured it was the best time to clean myself up and went upstairs. I passed Blake's room and noticed the light was on. He was inside sitting in front of his computer.

"Hey, why aren't you downstairs?"

"Come here. Sit." He motioned to his lap. He wanted me to sit on his lap?

"Do you want me to take you over my lap like Rebecca did?" He asked. I didn't think it was a question by the tone in his voice.

I walked toward him and gently sat in his lap keeping my weight in mind. He placed his hand on my inner thigh causing me to jump a little. He rubbed his thumb in a circular motion on my skin causing it to breakout in goose bumps.

"Listen Hanna." He whispered in my ear. "I didn't think you were the kind of girl for me. I always suspected because you are so willing to do whatever Rebecca says. You can be persuaded to do things you wouldn't normally do. Tonight, whatever the circumstances were, you were very submissive."

"It was just a game." I stammered.

"No. You had a choice. I bet you like being told what to do and how to do it. I saw the way you looked at me when you got spanked. You were hot. I bet you got wet. I bet you're wet right now. " he purred in my ear. His thick voice sent chills down my spine. His fingers didn't stop but only made their way higher up my thigh.

Blake knew he had an effect on me and he was using it to his advantage. Every stroke drove me up the wall. I couldn't understand how that simple motion made me so weak.

"Now that I got your attention, look at the scream."

I opened my eyes to the most horrific image. It was a video of me! On the floor! Gingering myself! The video was so clear. I could see the black lace on my bra and my red-painted toenails. Oh God! I could see the wetness between my thighs.

"What is this?" I stammered.

"Oh sweetie, it's you. Do you want me to increase the volume?" He laughed.

I stood up and slapped him across the face with all my strength. How dare he! Blake stood from his chair and walked toward me making me step back with fear. I never saw him so angry in my life. His blue eyes darkened and his jaw clenched.

"Don't you fucking slap me again Hanna. Don't think you have the upper hand in this situation because you don't. Do as I say and this sexy little video won't get out."

"Fuck you." I spat.

He snapped and pushed me against the wall. His big hand gripped my tiny throat and he pushed me up against the wall. My toes could barely reach his bedroom floor. Blood rushed to my head. I could feel the pressure building. Tears ran down my cheeks as the room became a blur.

"Do as I say Hanna or your sexy ass will be on every screen, including the principle's so you can kiss your scholarship goodbye. I know you always wanted me. You craved my cock but when I want to give it to you, you don't want it? I'm willing to give you my cock, I'll even let you choke on it." He spat.

He released his grip on my neck and I fell to the floor gasping for air.

"Fine." I said in defeat.

"What?" He asked mockingly. I knew what he wanted me to say.

"Yes sir." I said looking up at him. "I will do whatever you want."

"Good girl."

Zaane
Zaane
76 Followers