Hannah 02: Barbie Cue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilting her gaze she spies Mike's dick creeping into view between her legs.. Each time his crown slides through her labia she shivers. Her own protective mind was on guard.

Hannah's quick rhythm of Vernon's cock slowed down. Releasing her grip she moves her hand up to tap the tip of his nose before again kissing his cheek.

"Your turn." She emits allowing him to return to his own destiny.

Easing over she forces Mike to let her stretch out on her back. He grumbled at backing away until she offered him an expression of yearn.

Mike scoots closer again leaning over on one elbow to gaze down at her.

"You are one drop dead gorgeous teenager."

Her smile is warm and uncertain. She bites her lower lip and reaches her right arm out to caress Vernon's belly for emotional support. Her left hand fans across Mike's abdomen.

She decides no words were better.

Mike watches her fingers tangle amid his body hair. This tempts him to grip his cock with his left hand and rub her pelvic area.

Finally, Hannah goes lower and touches Mike's dick. He stops and removes his hand to allow her to gently jerk him off.

"Little girl, I love your style."

Eying her chest he repositions his arm and drops his profile down to flick his tongue around her left areola.

She whimpers then feels Vernon stir to turn on his own side facing her. After a moment of watching her eyes flutter he finds her still the child he loved all these years. Only now he craved her.

Observing her tongue swirling her own lips out of excitement, Vernon gives in and begins suckling her right nipple.

Hannah freezes up. Her hands move in to caress both of their scalps.

"Oh my God!" She quivers at their teeth and lips tugging and nibbling at her nipples.

Both brothers in unison found their hands trailing down her thighs. Mike's fingers enter her pussy. Vernon chose to rub her clit briskly.

Her mind from the alcohol intake enhanced her own hormones. Foggy yet intrigued.

In less than five minutes Hannah Marie Scott had an orgasm.

As she convulsed both men fell over on their backs, showing their ages. Winded they could barely fondle their erections.

She decides to set up between them scooting around to face them. Cupping both of their balls as they tiredly attempted to stroke themselves fell short. Blowing the strands of hair from her eyes she shakes her head.

"I guess I owe you guys for getting me off so sweetly. Let's see which of you I can get off first."

Her grip turned to rapid friction. They could only watch her tits bouncing up and down at her effort. Their dicks grew tighter at her attentiveness. Still her arms were growing tired.

"Help me out here." She whines. Winking she stretches out over Mike and decides to mold her tongue over his ball sack as he returned to stroking himself.

Tongue rolling upward she made him remove his hand to allow her to lick all the way up his foreskin to kiss his crown.

She replaces his hand back into action before moving over to Vernon for a sample of the same maneuver. However, as her lips kissed Vernon's crown she decided to open her mouth and swallow his cock whole. Vernon quaked at her throats constriction.

Releasing it she returned to Mike and engulfed his own cock. Three swift thrusts into her throat made him groan loudly.

Vernon instead of watching, tugged his boxers down and off to lay nude and ready.

She sits up looking down at them.

"Look Vernie's nakie. He loves my teasing."

Vernon growls while stroking his cock, "I need a hug."

She giggles and crawls over him, laying on his chest as he pulls her tightly into his arms. He rocks their bodies back and forth before rolling his hands down her spine and clutch her ass cheeks.

As Hannah sighs she feels him curl his legs around hers and pulls her lighter weight too him like a second skin.

"Vernie? What are you doing here?" She narrows her eyes at him.

His feet pin her ankles as his arms hold her body. She feels his hips grind as if locating. His dick searched for her pussy.

"Oh my God! Vernie, what are you trying to do?"

Helpless she feels his crown dig past her labia and penetrate her pussy.

"Vernie! I trusted you."

He thrusts up into her multiple times until she gives in to moaning out of pure pleasure. It felt entirely too good to both of them. Tears began to form in both of their eyes.

Behind her she felt Mike on his knees. He moves closer to prime his crown into her ass hole.

"Noooo! I've never done that. Mike please don't. It hurts."

Neither brother listened. For the next twenty minutes they double penetrated her until she screams at a masterful orgasm.

Mike grips her hips tightly and nuts inside her ass.

Vernon held it in as Mike pulled out of her and fell to the blankets at their side exhausted.

Releasing his grip on her ankles Vernon feels her convulsions brewing again. In an unprecedented move she rises up and straddles Vernon, riding him like a pornstar. Her ass grinding deeper and dramatically.

In the distance Cullen McMann admires her silhouettes performance. From the darkness he applauds her.

Hannah Scott couldn't stop. Her body craved more and more. Poor Vernon exploded inside her and still she rode on.

Mike with a second wind grabbed her arm and yanked her off his brother. On the blankets he forced her to her hands and knees. Taking her pussy doggy style she lost her sanity, crying out her desire to fuck all night.

Ignoring her he quickly nuts into her again before pulling out. Eager she turns to face him and sucks his cock of every drop he had left in him.

"Hannah Marie Slut! I hope you know we're going to fuck you again before your folks come home."

She continues licking his crown nodding.

"I hate you guys. Now I like fucking senior citizens." She chuckles.

Falling back beside Vernon who was fast asleep and snoring, Hannah watched Mike join her. He pulls her into his arms and kisses her on the lips. Frenching she absorbs his desires. After five minutes he passed out.

Kissing them both on the forehead she crawled out of the tent and gathered up her clothing. As she strolls toward her house nude she spots a cigarettes cherry up on Cullen's deck.

She pauses, "Enjoy the show? I told you I wouldn't fail you."

"That you did. Lots more to do."

"I'm game."

"Set your alarm for 6:30. We're going jogging. Wear boy shorts and a cut off tank top. Hem borders your tits. Bobbi socks and tennis shoes."

"Might have to cut up a tank top. I have sexy boy shorts. I'll be ready."

"Sleep tight, Whore."

"I think so too. No, I know so. That was intense."

"Hang with me it gets better."

"Promise?"

"Swear."

"Wanna fuck me right now? I'm still horny."

"When I'm ready."

"Night Cullen."

"Night Slut."

"Yay Me."

He would watch her sleep naked from his bedroom.

She slept like a baby.

With the lights on.

As ordered.

12