Hannah 03: Street Regal

Story Info
Cullen shows Hannah how good it is to be King.
3.6k words
4.7
9.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,846 Followers

Don't you hate annoying alarm clocks going off? 5:30 A.M. came way too early.

Hannah Scott wanted to sleep in more but found herself dragging her butt up. Today she was going to go jogging with neighbor stud Cullen McMann. Groaning with a deafening exhale she shut the blaring time bomb off and hit the shower to revive herself.

She didn't have much time as it was. He expected her a 6:30 sharp. Hurrying she rinsed off and trimmed her pubes into stunning little runway of land. North to south. She would never let her jungle overtake the landscape ever again.

Perfuming up and primping her hair she keeps tabs on the clock. Whining at only 30 minutes left she races to her dresser. Having unpacked finally. Locating sexy white lace boy shorts she slithers them up over her hips and poses in a rectangular mirror on her closet door. Her curves were magnificent. The shorts nearly transparent but hiding just enough. So erotic. She hoped that Cullen would approve.

The tank top would prove more difficult. He wanted its hemline just under her breasts. That meant scissor time. Deciding on what tank she was willing to sacrifice she chose a bright yellow colored rather snug top. Haunted suddenly she knew her tiny pair of scissors used to trim her pubes weren't strong enough to cut fabric. This meant a mad dash to find her Mother's sewing kit.

Room to room she had no luck. Finding them in of all places her Dad's den. Her Mom must have been scrapbooking in there while he watched a Football game or something. Shirt with her she sat down and made her surgical incisions. She wore the tank while snipping it straight up to get an idea where she should cut width wise. Once convinced she had it even enough she began cutting around the guideline. Her perception was off a bit. In back the new hem was higher than the front. It was sexy seeing her expose so much. Final trimming led to seeing just a smidgeon of her breasts lower fullness.

Time running out she left her mess on the coffee table and darted back upstairs. She needed Bobbi socks and tennis shoes. Her hair needed pinned back to run without blinding herself. This led to elastic bands as a solution. Her neckline was so cute when her hair was back. Rolling her fingers up along her neck gave her a chill.

"Why yes you can choke me Cullen. I'm glad you like my throat. Kiss it while you're at it." She giggles then flares her eyes mimicking that possibility.

Lost for a second she hears a door slam outside. Her time nearly slipped by. It was 6:23. The door must have been Cullen. Socks on she dons neon green tennis shoes and grabs her key and wallet. Totally forgetting her cell on a charger dock.

Storming downstairs she witnesses a Silver Jeep Wrangler pull up to the curb. Cullen McMann behind the steering wheel. He was looking to his left. Across the street was another neighbor.

"Hooboy! Shelby's Dad is washing their cars. Why do old people get up before the chickens?"

Gazing down at her silky stomach that went on forever between tits and boy shorts she jumps nervously in step. Her high school friend Shelby Loomis was her bestie all through childhood. She didn't want her to hear about her slutty activities through her Dad. Shelby took her faith in God very seriously. Unlike her Dad luckily.

Grant Loomis was a Bank manager uptown. He was washing his wife Harper's Red Jetta before she herself headed to work. As sweet as it was, that chore still gave Grant time to socialize. He and Cullen were talking slightly too loud. Was Cullen meaning to keep Grant's attention directed this way so he could see Hannah?

Out of time Hannah grit her teeth and opened the front door. Stepping outside she hides her house key in a planter near a porch swing. Shivering at Grant who had immediately noticed Hannah skip down her front steps she started for Cullen's Jeep.

"Hey they Hannah." Grant waved, "How come you're not in the Bahamas with the parents?"

In looking at her his hose kept spraying. Toward the sidewalk. He had zero muscle control after seeing the girl in her skimpy attire. His interest piqued. As uncomfortable as the scene was Hannah maintained her course waving back. Not realizing that her zestful wave over her head meant exposing her right boob. He just had to notice.

"Hi Grant. I tried to surprise my parents by coming home for a few weeks. Surprise was on me. They snuck out without even telling me. So, I'm home alone. Little ole' me."

Lowering her arm left consequences. The tank ruffled up over her morning nipple hard on. In her hurry to Cullen it finally fell. Cullen was amused. As she was three feet from hopping in Cullen hit the gas pedal and surged forward enough to let Grant see her full frontal without anything to obstruct his view. She squeals at his sudden departure.

"Hey! Don't leave me."

Cullen eyes her in the rearview mirror braking. She starts to head toward him then puts it in reverse to back past her. With her jaw drooping at his games she points at him.

"Are we jogging today or playing keep away?"

Cullen lets her get close finally. Her advance hesitant expecting him to move again. Not this time. Holding her breath she gets into the Jeep which had the doors removed. Easy access.

"Seat belt."

She locks herself in, the belt planted between her tits pressing her shirt inwardly for a tighter fit. Her nipples stabbing vibrantly through the tank top. Just as she was ready Cullen hit the gas and pivots the steering wheel. He crosses the street and pulls right up into Grant's driveway. With Grant on the passenger side of his Jeep. Hannah bulges her eyes.

"What the heck, Cullen?" She glares at him with a mentally nervous thought.

Grant stopped spraying his water and dropped the hose to the drive. Approaching the Jeep he plants his right hand on the windshields threshold and his left on his hip.

"I wasn't aware you two had met. You've been at school since Cullen here moved in."

"Met yesterday. He volunteered to keep me busy until the Parents get home."

Lowering his eyes to check Hannah out led to discomfort. He had never seen her dress this inappropriately. She trembled at his eyes looking straight at her boy shorts. She realized that her legs were probably too wide at the moment. Before she could consider closing them Cullen reaches over and pats her left leg just above the knee.

"Least I could do. It's Summer. She should enjoy herself. Hell we all should." Cullen winks at Grant who wavered his gaze between Cullen and Hannah's lap. Cullen gripping and fanning Hannah's leg slightly wider. Each time he did Grant notes her panties creasing over her labia beneath. It was as if it was trying to say, "Look at me Grant."

Hannah knew she needed to try changing the subject. Grant and her Parents were pretty tight as neighbors.

"Is Shelby coming home for the Summer?"

Grant hearing his daughters name averts his gaze toward reality.

"Oh yeah. She should be home in a few days. Offered her services to a Homeless Shelter this past week. Held her up."

"Nice of her. Tell her to drop over when she gets back."

"I'll do that." Grants smiles his eyes this time noting her nipple hard on.

Cullen pats Hannah's leg to get her attention. Glancing to her left she looks him in the eye.

"I forgot bottled water. I know your folks live off those. Can you RUN over and grab us a couple for the trails? Getting hot already."

Hannah shivers and cautiously unhooks her seat belt. Placing one foot out the doorway she feels Cullen grip her left knee again. Her legs were wider than ever. The shorts constricting deeper in to her cameltoe. Grant hadn't stepped aside an inch. He was admiring the dampness brewing between her legs. Tiny stains revealed.

Releasing her knee Hannah finishes her retreat. Having to brush against Grant on the way out.

"Hurry it up." Cullen called after her. Her shuffled pace darting into a fantasy filled run across the street. Both men enjoy her ass bouncing from side to side. As she obtains her key hurrying indoors Grant turns to Cullen.

"Ain't that something." He swallows.

Cullen smirks, "Damn sexy ass ain't it?"

"Never once seen her dress like that. You put some kind of spell over her?"

"I'm Irish. I get lucky." Cullen chuckles.

"I sure hope Harper doesn't step out and see her dressed that skimpy. Might raise hell."

"I'll get out of your hair as soon as she comes back."

"If this were tomorrow I wouldn't be sweating. Harper has to go to a seminar."

"I can have Hannah come help wash your car. Save yours til tomorrow?"

"I'm feeling mighty old McMann. That girl brings back my youth. Too bad she's my daughters best friend. I don't want her catching wind that her Dad is drooling over Hannah."

"I'll buy her a micro bikini and send her over by 10:00." Cullen insisted.

Haunted by the prospect Grant would have to go into the Office late tomorrow.

Moments later Hannah leaves her house, hiding the key again and runs toward them. Water bottle in each hand her chest bounces wildly for both men to enjoy. Hannah had come to accept that Grant wanted to witness this. As did Cullen who encouraged it. By the time she reaches the Jeep she stood with her shirt again ruffled above her left breast. Her scissors had cut it slightly higher over that tit than she realized.

Eying her nipple Grant became a Gentleman suddenly. Raising his left hand he pinched the shirt and hid her exposure. In doing so the knuckle of his middle finger grazed over her pink little nipple. Hannah flared her eyes at him. The sensation unexpected.

Grant played it off, "Enjoy your run."

Hannah climbed back into the Jeep handing Cullen a bottled water. He in turn placed it between her legs. The cold bottle sent chills over her inner thighs. The condensation absorbing into her lacey boy shorts. Hannah locks herself back in and reclines in her seat. Tilting it back into almost a horizontal position. Her mind told her to impress Cullen.

"Man it's getting hot out here." She fans herself before rolling her own bottle of water over the full length of her front. From thighs across her tummy and up under her breasts.

Popping the bottle cap she takes a sip then trickles some water across her bare skin. Shining up her pores for a scintillating eye fantasy. She was as horny as Grant looked.

He was rubbing his chin and taking it all in.

"I offered your services to wash Grants car tomorrow. 10:00 A.M. sharp." Cullen reaches for his own bottle between her legs and trails her upper thighs with its own beaded sweat. Offering even more seductive shine.

"I'll see you then Grant." She shivered.

With a wink at Grant Cullen backed out of the Loomis driveway and sped away North.

Seconds later the lovely Harper Loomis leaves her home. She was the spitting image of actress Jennifer Connelly. Proper and well maintained. Wearing a peach colored dress that flowed below the knee. Minimal cleavage but a hint expressed for her own attention getting ego.

Seeing Grant standing in the drive lost in thought she stopped on the sidewalk with a creased brow. Why did her Husband have a raging hard on? Just standing there with zero expression. Pale at that.

"You having a Stroke?" Harper winced approaching slowly.

Reacting Grant bends down to retrieve his water hose. Eying his lovely wife he felt guilty.

"Just got sidetracked. Realized we need to consider buying Shelby a car. Picking her up at the bus station every couple months is a chore with our schedule."

She agreed. Standing in front of him she lowers her gaze. Why would he be thinking of his daughter and getting aroused? With a scowl she pats him on the cheek and kisses him goodbye. Keys jingling in her fingers she nudges him aside. Her car looked nice.

Grant Loomis wasn't having a stroke but he sure needed to stroke something before heading out himself.

Leaving the residential section of the city Cullen McMann drove East now. Heading toward the highway about twelve blocks down. Hannah had sat up straight in her seat and enjoyed the cool air in her hair. The cars going by admiring her. Guys were checking her out at every stoplight.

Idling at a cross section Cullen noticed the car keeping up with him to spy on her. As the car stopped beside her in the other lane she looked down smiling and biting her nail.

They rolled down their window and nodded their interest. Three men in the car. Early 20's.

Traffic was light so Cullen reached over and unhooked Hannah's seatbelt. Shocked she glared at his body over her. Once upright he growls, "Chinese fire drill. Now."

Eyes bulging as she knew the light was ready to change she hopped from the Jeep in front of the guys next to her. She races around the Jeep and returns to her side. Her chest bobbing wildly for their pleasure. They loved her sweet ass wiggling about playfully as well. Whistles erupted. Ready to crawl back in Cullen stops her. There were four cars behind them at the light. All men at the moment but a car with two women was approaching. Oncoming traffic a motorcycle.

"Fire drill around their car too."

Squealing Hannah twists in step and circles the guys as they laughed at her adventure. She goes so far as to flash her tits when in front of their windshield. Hannah returns just as the light turned green. She swiftly peeled down her boy shorts and mooned them. Their words were pretty perverted. Climbing in she bursts out in her own round of laughter.

"OMG! That was so hot." She danced in her seat fanning herself.

Cullen smirks and drives slow to see if the men would keep up with him. They were along for the duration. Timing the lights Cullen had to stop again. This time he points behind him with his thumb.

"Drill the older guy behind us."

Bailing Hannah did the same routine. Flashing and mooning. The car behind her first admirers got a similar show. She was in a hurry though. The light turned green just as she began to crawl into her seat.

"This is so much fun." She pelts Cullen with a mild slap to his arm.

The straightaway continued to yet another light. Halting as before traffic was becoming a bit more congested. He looks over at the guys who had kept up beside him.

"Open your door. She's coming through. Give her back to me at the next light." He called down.

Her jaw drops as the driver laughs opening his door. Hannah took a deep breath and jumped down racing to crawl over the driver's lap. His hand on her ass nudging her over to the passenger side. She let all three men paw her up. Their hands raced all over her full frontal as she lay on her back across the two in front. The third guy reaching over for his own inspection.

Tough driving and enjoying her the man behind the wheel swerved a bit. Cullen eyed their journey closely. As did the people behind them. Literally passing the next light gave the group longer with her. She allowed the passenger whos lap she sat in to squeeze her breasts. She was giddy and laughing the entire time. The man in the back seat rubbed her crotch forcing her to moan. This was incredible.

Finalizing their molestation the driver stops at the next light and she crawls out racing back to Cullen. Once up in the seat he reaches over, slipping his fingers under her shorts and rubs her thighs. A finger dipping inside her pussy she rears back with a deafening whimper. The guys heard her vividly. Removing his hand he waves her out.

"Not wet enough. Get back over there."

Her eyes burst wide. Her heart rate all over the chart she hurries back. This time she dives through the back window to join the passenger. She literally straddles his lap and gyrates her hips in a confined lap dance. Her hands on the roof for support. The guy lifts her shirt as the car continues on. He sucks on her nipples the entire ride. The next light was green so Cullen kept on driving. The driver calling back toward her.

"Your boyfriend is crazy."

She didn't answer only continued on her mission while she had the chance. Removing one hand from the roof she slides her fingers under her boy shorts and massages her clit. She was lubing up fast.

She felt the front seat passenger squeeze her ass beneath the fabric as well. She loved his grip. Reaching the next light they were forced to give her up. She left with a kiss to the backseat drivers lips. Out the door she nearly trips but waves at the traffic behind them Everyone seemed amused. Especially the two women that had intentionally kept up with Cullen and their insanity. As cars had turned off they became next in line.

Both women were at least 35 and not too shabby. Medium build but nicely shaped. One with long brunette hair. The driver blond with short wavy hair and blue eyes. They went so far as to honk their approval.

Hannah had returned to her seat and literally claimed Cullen's right hand, tucking his fingers in for a second determination of wetness.

"That's better. Keep it that way." He grunts before looking at the ladies behind him. As the light switched green Hannah fluttered her fingers at her boy toys who decided they had, had enough. Cullen proceeded. Switching lanes to let the women move up on his left. Winking at them they blushed and fanned themselves.

Lifting a finger for them to see brought an unexpected outcome. The brunette took her own raised finger and placed it between her lips sucking on it with a flirtatious flare of her green eyes. Cullen puckered his lips. His next idea would garner their attention even more.

Eying traffic he unhooks his seatbelt and lifts his hips. Guiding his shorts down until he could reach under the waistband and produce seven of nine inches. He then snaps his fingers at Hannah. She had been looking away. Spotting his erection she turned sideways in her seat. Stopping at the next light he sits back and points at his cock.

The ladies watched Hannah lean over his lap and suck his cock. Cullen forced her into a deep throat for the duration of the light. As the light changed he proceeded onward. The women in tight pursuit. They loved what they were seeing. Hannah swallowed Cullen the entire drive. He knew he was going to have to hit the Interstate soon. Three more blocks. He would go slow if necessary to hit each red light. The women slowed too. Regardless of cars behind them.

At the next light Cullen braked and yanked Hannah off of him by her ponytail. She offered the women a look of disappointment. Hovering still her saliva webbing from her mouth.

With a point toward the women he curls his finger for them to come get some. Then pointing at his cock. The women dare each other until the brunette takes a huge risk and hops out with her door left wide. Racing to Cullen she gasps, "I love what you two are doing. This is so crazy. I can't believe--" Cullen drags her in and her mouth engulfs his cock. She thrusts up and down on him until he too pulls her up by her hair.

Slightly embarrassed she huffs, "You taste soooo good. My name's Marcy. Find me at "Hair to Dye For Salon."

Cullen chuckles as she races back to the car. Vehicles were honking their horns. Flipping them off she closes her door just in time. Her friend had to speed up to catch Cullen. The entire time Marcy bragged. Reaching the next light Cullen stops on purpose. He could have made the light. Looking toward the blond he points at her next. Jaw drooping Marcy pushes her out of the car. Sliding over into the drivers seat. The blond squealed and bounced around the hood of her car and darted for Cullen. Unlike Marcy she jumped too it. Her mouth swallowing his cock for five thrusts. As the light turned green Cullen held her last thrust deep. Cars were honking at his procrastination. She remained on course.

Hannah looked behind them at the car buildup and threw her hands out. She was laughing her ass off.

Finally, Cullen released her with a wink. She cooed at his eyes. He was so cute. Suddenly, Cullen hit the gas and left her standing in the street. She was so embarrassed that she nearly panicked.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,846 Followers
12