Hannah and Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I laughed, as I struggled with the clasps from behind Helen's creamy-skinned back. And then, I finally got them undone.

"Come in front of me and pull my bra off, and see what you can see," Helen said, in her same performance-art voice, which was both annoying and a turn-on.

I came in front of her. The bra cups were still on her breasts, but otherwise the bra was loose, and it still didn't quite fall off.

"Do you want me to just take it off?" I said to Helen, as Hannah took video of us with her camera.

"Yes," Helen said, and gave me an encouraging smile.

I slowly peeled Helen's bra off of her, revealing her amazing and generous breasts. She had large but still slightly perky breasts with large pink areolas and pink-eraser nipples.

"Oh," I said, in wonder and lust, as I reveled in the sight of Helen's magnificent breasts, which I thought I'd never see outside of art. My look was one of desire, and yet because of my inexperience was at the same time almost innocent, if that makes sense, as captured by Hannah's video, which I saw later.

"Do you want to kiss me on the lips, and then kiss my breasts?" Helen asked, in a dreamy and happy voice, seeming to halfway break out of her performance art flat voice as she responded, in spite of herself, to my look of joy at seeing her halfway nude.

"Yes," I said, with a gasp and little giggle, in spite of myself.

"Go ahead," Helen said, "kiss me." and she slightly pouted her lips in a movie-star way.

Being stoned, and knowing this was a performance, I didn't have the hesitation I'd normally have about moving in to kiss Helen's lips, knowing that her bare breasts would be pressing against my chest—even if, unfortunately, I myself still had a t-shirt on.

I just moved right in and kissed Helen, which was the one thing I'd done with a woman before, and so at least knew more or less what I was doing there.

Her lips were, as the cliche goes, sweet, although I think her lipstick and lipgloss must have had some flavor that accounted for that. And her tongue, which met mine, was sweet too.

I reached back as we French kissed and stoked firmly down her back, and when I got to her ass cheeks under her cut-off jeans I squeezed them and pressed her to me. I remembered how I liked feeling, even though I was straight, Mike's hard-on when he hugged me, and so I pressed my boner against her crotch and I felt and heard her moan a little.

We separated, grinning, and Helen had a horny look on her sweet angelic face that I'd never seen.

"Now suck on my breasts," Helen said, clearly aware of the camera still on her.

I did as I was told, moving down to caress with my hands the amazing smooth swelling of her right breast, as I put her first nipple in my mouth and started gently but then more firmly nursing, looking up at her to see her reaction.

She opened her mouth and breathed out, seeming to really enjoy my mouth on her breast. After a couple of minutes, I moved to the other one, and sucked again on another beautiful breast and nipple, and felt the beautiful heavy weight of her tits beneath my hands.

"Oh," Helen said, breathing hard, and then added, "You may take off my shorts, if you want."

"Yes," I said, breathless myself and kissing down her tummy to her shorts. Then I had to wrestle a bit to get the button undone, but managed that, and then slid her cut-offs down her beautiful legs, which she gracefully stepped out of.

"Are you ready to finally see and then kiss my kitty cat?" Helen said, in a very girlish voice.

"Yes," I said, breathlessly.

"Take off my undies and kiss me," Helen said.

Helen's bikini undies were blue and white, with tiny flowers. There was a little wet line marking what I knew to be the opening of her pussy.

I first leaned into her pussy and touched and breathed in her scent through her underwear. He cunt was sweet and musky. My cock throbbed in response.

I pulled down her underwear, revealing her blond-haired snatch—the first pussy I'd ever seen in the flesh.

Helen stepped out of her underwear, and was now completely nude.

Pussies are so wonderfully complicated, and as I was kneeling down in front of Helen's cunt I thought about that in my stoned state. They look one way when a woman is standing and has her legs together—a neat little slit barely visible through the cunt hair, with the inner pussy lips slightly pointing through.

But a pussy looks quite different when a woman is laying down the a bed with her legs spread. And that was what I then saw for the first time...

"Watch my flower open for you," Helen said. She then lowered herself slowly onto the bed, with her legs draped over the side, and then slowly spread her legs completely apart.

I was now looking at Helen's spread cunt.

Her inner pussy lips seemed almost to grow as she did this. Her cunt was almost like a mouth, with moist pinkish-redish lips spreading for me.

I was so hungry for her pussy, as my balls swirled with sperm and my cocked throbbed, that I didn't hesitate to slowly lick from the bottom of her pussy lips up to her clit.

And then I just buried my face gently into her wet flower, with my nose a little in her vagina, and moaned slightly with desire.

"Lick me!" Helen said.

And so I did, licking her pussy lips and up to her little button of a clit—and she writhed and said "ooh! oh!" in response.

"Put your finger in me," she then said.

Putting my finger in a woman's vagina had somehow never crossed my mind, even though I'd imagined and lusted for my cock in one so many times.

But if a cunt could take a thick and throbbing cock, why not a relatively thin finger?

And so, while very gently nuzzling and licking her clit, I took my middle finger and gently and slowly slid it into her warm and wet vagina. And then, I guess almost by instinct. started to move it back and forth as I fucked her with my finger.

"Oooooh!" she moaned and squirmed. Clearly she was having a good time, but she decided it could be even better.

"Faster!" She urged me on, "I'm almost there!"

And so I fucked her faster with my finger, while licking her faster with my tongue, around and around her swollen button of a clit.

"Uhhhhh!" Helen almost cried, as her cunt bucked against me as she came. Her body writhed as shivers shook her.

"Yes!" She added, "Keep going!" And so I did, as she had her second and third orgasms in about three minutes.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ohhh. That was good!" She said in between heavy breaths.

I separated my face and tongue gently from her pussy, and took my finger out of her vagina.

Then I just looked at this beautiful flower of her womanhood as she breathed and recovered herself.

I wanted to plunge my still throbbing cock into Helen's vagina, but that was not to be—at least not yet.

"Hannah," Helen said, "I need to recover a bit. Would you give him a hand job or a blow job?"

Hannah, the dark-haired beauty, had been filming us this whole time, and to my great surprise she put down the camera, smiled at me, and said, "Sure. Get it out Ben."

"What?" I somehow still said, even in my stoned state.

"Well, if you want your cock in my mouth, you're going to have to get it out of your pants—or would you like me to do that for you?"

I was still stunned, and I guess Hannah could see that, and so she said, "Stand up, big man," and she grabbed my arms and pulled me up from where I was kneeling at Hannah's pussy.

"Your turn," Hannah then said, as she kneeled down before me, and quickly unbuttoned and pulled down my shorts and my undies—and my six and a half in cock bounced out.

My cock head was reddish, and was glistening with pre-cum.

Helen was now sitting up a little, and said, "Ummm. That looks good. I'm kinda a sorry I gave it to you know, would you like me to—"

"No, I got this," Hannah said, and, looking down, I saw her open her mouth wide with her red tongue sticking out, gently grab hold of my erection and slowly swallow it—all while maintaining eye contact with me.

"Ohhhh!" I said, as I felt Hannah, pretty Hannah, now suckling on my penis. I knew I couldn't last long. As a teenager who hadn't beat his meat in more than a day, I had a full load of cum in my balls desperate to get out.

"Hannah—ohh! I'm going to! Ahhh!"

She strongly suckled my cock for another few seconds, and then separated herself briefly to say,

"I'm hungry for you. Give it to me! You can hold my head if you want."

And then she swallowed my cock again, putting me deep into her as she sucked on my penis and massaged me with me at the same time with her hands.

I put my hands on her beautiful brownish black hair, and I could feel the jeweled pleasure of my cum rising up through my cock and into her mouth—

"UUUUUH!" I grunted as I grabbed onto her and bucked into her face while pumping Hannah's mouth full of my sperm.

"uhhh!" Her eyes bulged a little as her mouth filled with my cum and some even dribbled out of her mouth.

"uh!" The last load of my cum spilled into her, and she slowly separated her mouth from me and then opened to show me.

Her mouth was full of my white pecker snot.She then closed her mouth and swallowed, showing me afterward her clean red tongue.

"Mmmmm. That was a lot! But I was hungry. But you owe me! I want to be on my back with you licking my pussy very soon!"

I was very much looking forward to seeing and licking Hannah's no doubt black-haired wet pussy.

But that would have to wait until later.