Hannah & Kyle Over the Edge Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah & Kyle's first evening of sex continues.
2.9k words
4.49
36.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke, I was in a fog. There I was, spooned around a very attractive and nude woman on the floor of my half-lit living room. We both were naked, in fact - and while I couldn't remember how this stranger and I had gotten to that state, I could very clearly remember the most vivid dream I'd ever had about my sister Hannah -- and the most naked dream.

I closed my eyes and left myself snuggled against her. Like a little kid, thinking that, if he can't see something, it's not real, or it can't see him. Until I remembered what had gone on, I didn't want to risk waking ... whoever she was. So I lay very still and kept my breathing at a slow and steady pace. But that dream -- I couldn't flush it from my head. The girl must've had a strong resemblance to Hannah, which I could at least vouch for in terms of hair. The right shade of brown, for sure, and maybe the same curliness, but probably longer than ...

"Wait -- when had I seen Hannah last? Couldn't have been very long ago, not more than a couple of weeks, really. Their hair was probably close to the same length, then." I'd normally say I must've been pretty drunk not to remember what happened before we drifted off, but I didn't feel wasted or hung over, and I definitely remembered the sex dream with Hannah very clearly.

Where had I met this woman? I'd gone to Bailey's Pub -- of course! We must've come straight back from ... no, the pub was yesterday, and I knew I'd slept, showered, and been to work since then. And then ... I was supposed to meet Hannah for dinner? She was going to come here?

She was going to come here.

My thoughts were spinning. "She was here. She is here? Is she here? Is who here? Who's here? Me, yes, but ... this other body ... who?"

So much for keeping my breathing under control. At least I hoped that she couldn't hear my breathing over my trip hammer heart.

This looked so much like Hannah's hair. Who else could it be? Who else? That two word question became an insistent chant inside my head. If I asked it a thousand times fast, would I be able to magically summon an answer? Did it smell like Hannah's hair, I wondered. I sniffed, then realized I didn't have a fucking clue what her hair smelled like. But ... I didn't remember my sister's hair smelling UNLIKE the hair that was resting under my nose. I tried to glance around without moving anything but my right eyeball. Down along our bodies, I could see a hip, the side of a breast. Whose were they? They could be anybody's hips. More specifically, anybody who probably wasn't Hannah. I was feeling a tiny bit better.

I rotated my slightly more optimistic eye upward, along the back of the couch, then up as far past my forehead as it would go without popping from its socket.

Uh.

Oh.

I have never been an ensemble-conscious guy, no metrosexual leanings here, but that sure as fuck looked like a purse very similar to Hannah's sitting on the dining room table.

Hannah seldom bought designer, being a struggling new hire, only a year out of college, so there could have been thousands, millions of those purses out there.

But only one in my apartment, which was the only one that mattered.

She began to stir as I tried to keep my muscles from tensing up and crushing her. I had my breathing under control, at least. Once every minute, whether I needed to or not, I forced myself to do the oxygen swap.

She shifted and snaked her arm more snugly around the arm I had draped over her.

I waited. Waited. I realized this question wasn't going to just answer itself, and that I'd have to do something.

The smartest thing I could think to say, however, was "Hey."

"Mmmm ... hey yourself."

Hannah's voice. That was Hannah's voice, coming from a mouth not eight inches from my ear. And where Hannah's voice and mouth are, Hannah's whole body is sure to be there. Her whole naked body, it would seem. Snuggled up against my bare chest, with my semi-soft cock pressing against her ass cheeks. Well, it was, then suddenly it stopped. Can't imagine why.

"... Hannah?" If ellipses could be spoken, I'm sure these were. The tentative curiosity in my voice seemed to so obvious to my ears.

"Kyle? Are you okay, babe?"

"Uhhhh." So far, my conversation had been scintillating.

"I think so. How are you?"

Too much concern in my voice, I knew. I should've trusted her contented tone. That question brought her around, twisting so she could look in my eyes.

"I'm ... very good. I thought. Are you okay? Are we okay, Kyle?"

"I'm just -- uhh -- very surprised, Hannah."

She smirked. "Didn't realize what an enormous perv you were, big brother?"

She reached around and clamped a hand around my semi-hard cock. "Well, maybe not 'enormous' -- but certainly a big enough perv for me, babe."

Her light tone was helping a lot. I was already starting to relax. The distraction of her hand slowly stroking my cock was helping plenty, too.

"Did you ever think we might do something like this, H?"

"Never really imagined it, though I've sometimes found the idea exciting - in general. Nameless brother and sister or maybe cousins hooking up kind of thing. From the way you're stiffening up, I'm guessing you know what I'm talking about."

"Yeah, vague faceless fantasies, like you say."

She leaned in to kiss me. I knew what was about to happen again. I also was sure that this time would be very different. The first time was jagged, strange and maybe even desperate. This time, I wanted to make love to her.

As we kissed, she gently pushed me to my back and slid her warm body over mine. She straddled my hips without breaking the kiss, her soft breasts pressed into me, her hard, excited nipples even more so. My cock was pinned under her, already throbbing in anticipation as she rocked gently back and forth on me. She tilted her pelvis and the shaft of my cock felt the moist warmth of her labia. My arms reached under hers to wrap around her shoulders, all of this during one of the most passionate kisses I've every shared with a woman. She rocked a little further forward and started to reach down to insert me into her body, but my cock popped up in perfect position, the head brushing her clit and seating itself right between her lips. "Ohh..." she said, and shifted back down, her pussy swallowing my cock slowly, gliding in all the way to the base as she shifted backward.

I said "Clearly, the cock wants what the cock wants."

She started to smirk, then her face changed, as though she'd suddenly seen something surprising. When my face reacted to hers, she simply said "I guess the heart does too ..." She nestled back down on me and I wrapped my arms tighter around her and replied, " ... I guess so ..." pretty sure that I had just seen the same thing she had.

She laid her head on my shoulder as I began thrusting up into her. She rocked her hips back into me, but was otherwise silent and still. We set up a steady rhythm. No wild thrusting, just a slow, steady rocking, luxuriating in the feeling of being enveloped in one another, both physically and otherwise. I have no idea how long we did this. It could have been five minutes or thirty before she roused herself, lifting her head off my shoulder and resuming the kiss we had broken off. We both began rocking more passionately, "mmm'ing" and moaning, and then she raised herself up. I could see her beautiful upper body, from her head all the way down to her hips where my cock was thrusting more and more insistently into her. I snaked one hand around her neck and tangled my fingers in her long brown hair, giving it a squeeze.

She cocked her head and moaned, enjoying the sensation. I hadn't known many women who didn't love having their hair gripped or even pulled during sex, but she was really enjoying it, pulling back to enhance the sensation, not trying to break free.

"Y'know, all my friends in school would tease me -- say I had a crush on my big brother, the way I looked at you, and the way we were always playful. I just laughed. Maybe they saw more than I did. They all told me how much they wanted you -- and now I have you. Inside me. Fucking your little sister, and it feels so right, so good." She said it all a bit at a time, not rushing, not going off on some nervous ramble. Just enjoying it, like I was. Her little friends were hot, even for three years behind me, but even then, they didn't match her.

She moved her hands from either side of my chest to both sides of my neck, pressing against my shoulder. With my hand gripping her hair, it entwined us even more. Our thrusts quickened and intensified. Her thighs slapped against mine as she bounced up and down. We both watched as my cock plunged into her pussy, her lips spreading on the upstroke and tucking on the downstroke. My width fit snugly inside her soft opening. Not too tight and not too loose -- but just right.

Even as her excitement grew and her pussy started squeezing and fluttering around my cock, it felt so right, especially when I was buried to the base. It had never felt so at home before, not with any of the women I'd fucked. I watched her bounce up and down on me, head crooked snugly against my arm.

Her breasts bounced and jiggled. I'd never imagined them so lively, never actually seen them except inside a bikini. At the same time, something about them was so familiar, like I'd seen them a thousand times, even though I hadn't. I was entranced - Hannah's breasts, their shape and size, were perfect. Full and round, but a little tear-drop shape, a freckle here and there, medium pink-ish areola, with perfectly proportioned nipples. If I never saw them again, I would always see them in my mind.

As she bounced, they would go up and down, but end with a shimmy side-to-side before bouncing again. I was mesmerized as much by their dance as I was by the feeling of my cock inside her. I even felt a little pride there - she was so snug. Maybe mine was the thickest cock that had ever been inside my sister.

"I knew you were always watching me, Kyle." Huh? Was she reading my thoughts? "I just thought you were being protective. Maybe you were being jealous."

"Maybe I was. I was certainly pro~ holy shit...!"

"What?"

"Protection!" Our wide eyes made contact with each other, but strangely, it didn't slow our bodies down. Both our minds were calculating, plotting course and destination, while our bodies were on autopilot, fucking more and more wantonly and eagerly.

"Are you ...?"

She easily read my mind that time, "I was, but I'm on a break this month. I'm changing scrips."

Really -- you'd think we would have frozen, stopped fucking immediately, as we sorted this out, but the caution-growing-into-fear, just seemed to intensify what we were doing. Did I want to come inside Hannah for the second time tonight? I wanted to, yes! What about the risk, though? We were rolling the dice twice, but ohgodinheaven, I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to leave her, or her to leave me. My hand tightened in her hair, my other hand clamped onto her hip. Her thighs tightened around mine.

"Hannah. We. Really-Really. Have-to. Stop!"

"Oh-God. I-know!"

But neither of us could seem to let go. I was about to come inside my sister -- again -- and neither of us could jump off the moving train!

Suddenly, Hannah took charge and wrested herself from my grip, pulling away from my hands, and leaping from my cock. I thought that my heart was going to stop, or that I was going to snap something, flailing away in the empty air, but then she came back down to earth and glided down my body, wrapping my cock in the warmth of her mouth and her hand. The brief pause and change in sensation was enough to put brakes on the runaway train, but it still felt ohsogood to be in her mouth. She took me slowly to the back of her mouth, her hand gripping tightly everything outside her lips, but holding me, embracing me with her mouth. She was still there. We were still there, was all she wanted to say. No break, no running, no letting go. We were still on this path.

"Ohmygod, Hannah. It's ... ohgod."

She tossed her hair to the side and looked up at me. Around the width of my cock, I could still see her mouth curving into a smile. Her look went through me. Her mouth had control of my cock, but her look ... went into my head, and deeper -- into my heart. I couldn't help wondering if all those women hadn't been proxies. A friend had pointed out to me -- jokingly -- how many of them looked similar to Hannah. I laughed it off, but ... I had to wonder, now.

She had me under her control, no illusions for either of us there, and she was loving it. She knew what I so desperately needed and she would give it to me -- in her time. Her head bobbed up and down my cock, from her slowly rotating fist up to the head and back down. She could see every time my eyes rolled back. She was choreographing every second of this. Faster, slower, tighter, looser, deeper, just around the head. Her tongue was swirling in this magical way, like it wasn't even attached. Around and around the head of my cock, which is what made my eyes roll, my thighs tighten, and my toes curl the most. Then it plunged down to stroke the length of my shaft, seemingly on all sides. All while her head bobbed and twisted and her hand danced around the base of my cock.

At the moment, I didn't care where or how she had learned this, or if it had just come to her in a vision. I suspected the latter, fully believing at that moment in her absolute perfection.

She fluttered her tongue along and around my cock, and I thought my skull would split open. It felt so good it hurt. I was past the point of forming sentences, either in my head or on my lips. Words and sounds were all I had, all I could reach, inside this cloud.

I didn't want to come. Some part of me held out the hope that we could resume, that she could find her release and I could, too. I didn't want to be selfish, but I wasn't in charge, not of the situation, not of my body, and not even of my mind.

My sister paused and lifted her mouth off my cock. My whole body trembled. The pleasure had stopped. I was at the cliff, and all I had to hold on with were my toes, which were currently clenched, and giving me one serious cramp in my right foot, as if that mattered in the least.

"Can you come for me, brother? Can you come in your little sister's mouth? Do you know how much I want to taste you? To swallow you?"

With all my composure, I managed to say "H-h-h-h...y-y-y ... n-n-n..." while managing the slightest of nods.

Her mouth plunged down. My cock touched the back of her throat and erupted. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. At least, that's what she told me, and why would a little sister lie to her big brother. I have to assume that's right, because I have no independent recollection, only blind ecstasy.

When we'd both finished, she laid her head on my thigh, lips lightly grazing my cock, which still occasionally twitched, gently cupped by her hand.

We drifted off for the second time that evening. The next time I woke, Hannah was standing, tugging at my arm, trying to roust me. All the lights were off save the glow from appliances and night light.

"Come on, brother. Your little sister is tired. Why don't you escort her to bed?"

As we staggered toward the bedroom, I said "I feel bad -- you didn't get to ..."

"Don't worry, bro -- I will. Not right this second -- we're too tired - but I'm sure I'll have plenty more opportunities."

I kissed her hand. I kissed her head. I laid her in the bed and spooned her again. When we woke the next morning, I had no doubt who the woman was in my bed, and what an amazing dream we'd shared the night before.