Hannah and Mike Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Mike finally find release?
5.5k words
4.71
216.2k
51

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before going in the house to face my parents, I knew I had to do something to hide my erection. I again arranged my cock so it was under the waistband of my shorts and draped a towel over my shoulder and let it hang over my front in case my shorts slipped down and my cock escaped. Hannah was in the kitchen with mom telling her about the beach and I went in to grab a soda.

"So did you enjoy yourself out there, Mike?" my Mom asked as I opened the fridge.

"Oh yeah, Mom. It was great to get back on the beach after being away from it for so long."

"Well you have all week to enjoy it. Don't get burnt out too soon."

"I won't, Mom. But I will probably call up Ricky and try to go surfing early tomorrow."

"Well leave a day free to spend with us. I can take day off work to go shopping or something."

"Sounds good. I'll let you know." I said wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. I made my way through the den where my dad was watching some old western. I don't think he ever really enjoyed these movies, but he knew that none of us could stand to watch them. It was his kind of his way to have some alone time.

"Hey pop, I was just telling Mom that Ricky and I may go surfing early tomorrow. You wanna join us?"

"Hmm, I'd probably have to make a couple calls and rearrange a meeting or two, but I think I could make it happen. Let me know if you're definitely gonna go so I can make some calls."

Without breaking stride I continued my way through the den and up the stairs to my room. As soon as I was in the clear I threw my towel down and shed my still damp shorts. 'Jesus,' I said to my self. My cock was still hard as a rock. I had to take care of this somehow. I wanted to hold out because of what Hannah said to me in the garage but I just didn't know how long I could wait. And with the amount of teasing she has been doing there is no telling when I could get some release.

Right now it seemed that a shower was the only thing that would do me any good. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower and grabbed myself a towel from under the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that I had gotten quite a bit of sun. Maybe I could go back to school with a bit of a tan after this week. I didn't even wait for the water to warm up since I had heard that a cold shower was good for healing an erection. I leaned up against the wall of the tiny shower and just let the cool water run down my body.

My erection was finally subsiding, but that wasn't to mean the image of my sister running through my mind was. Every time I closed my eyes I could see that mischievous smile, and the sight of her walking out of the bathroom dropping her bra was haunting me. I was in no way complaining of this, I was rather excited and flattered at how this brother/sister relationship was blossoming. No matter how taboo and wrong it was.

Finishing up in the shower I grabbed a towel and dried off. As I stepped out of the shower I walked in my room and grabbed some clean boxers and a pair of athletic shorts and slipped them on. It was about 4 o'clock in the afternoon so I figured I had a little while before dinner. I called my buddy, Ricky, and set up plans to call each other around 7am to discuss the surf report and see if it was worth going. As I hung up the phone I really just felt like doing nothing. I grabbed my iPod out of my bag and put on a playlist of some old Get Up Kids and laid back on the bed. After all that has happening the past 2 days I just wanted to shut off my mind, and for once, shut off the blood flow to my poor, aching member.

* * * * *

I must have dozed off for a little while 'cause I jerked when I felt the tugging on my foot. The Get Up Kids were still playing in my ears, the playlist consisted of like 4 albums, so I removed the small white headphones. Hannah looked down at me, still in her bathing suit, and was smiling.

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked as I became aware of my surroundings and noticed it was almost dark outside.

"About 7. We figured you were exhausted from getting so much sun today so we let you take a nap before dinner. Its almost ready though so you need to get up," she explained to me, sweetly.

"Alright, I'll be down in a few. Just let me throw a shirt on." Hannah then surprised me but slowly getting on my bed and crawling up to me. She straddled my lap and sat down directly on my crotch. She started tracing her fingertips on my chest and circled around my nipples.

"Hannah..." I started.

"Shh..just shut up and lay there," Hannah said barely loud enough for me to hear. She then slid down my legs making sure to apply a lot of direct pressure to my rapidly hardening cock with her pussy. Her breasts dragged down my chest and stopped at my waist line. She the reversed her motion and did the same thing on her way back up. Her entire body was dragging across mine, but even slower this time. Her face was almost touching my chest as she made her way back towards my face. Every couple inches she would place the most tender kiss with a tiny, subtle pass of her tongue in between each one.

When she got back up to my nipples she took the left one into her mouth and sucked on the nipple like a guy would do to a girl, but with much more tenderness. She moved over to the other nipple and repeated the process. Hannah continued her advance upwards to my neck and stopped again. She flooded my neck with soft but juicy kisses. By this time, as you can imagine, I was rock-fucking-hard. Hannah's kisses led up to my right ear and she started to suck on my earlobe.

At this time I knew exactly what was coming. Her trademark...again.

Not to disappoint, Hannah continued her assault on my ear and then, "I never got a chance to thank you for earlier." Her hand slipped down my chest and made its way under my shorts...again. She was getting rather predictable. "I'd love to thank you right now, but I don't think we have time," she whispered, "it'll just have to wait."

That being said, she dragged her body down mine again and moved my shorts down below my balls. She looked back up at me and made eye contact. Hannah then stuck her tongue out and licked all the way from the bottom of my cock slowly all the way to the tip and circled around the head. She pulled away leaving a trail of spit from the tip of her tongue to the tip of my aching cock, all the while holding her gaze so seductively.

She sat upright and pulled my shorts away from my body and let them snap back down onto my waist. She got off the bed and walked towards the door. She stopped at the door and turned around and looked at me.

In a completely normal tone, like nothing ever happened, "We're eating outside, Dad is grilling some brats so meet us out there." With that she disappeared and I was left to collect myself and recover from the merciless teasing she was doing to me. Bitch.

* * * * *

Dinner was great, and for the most part Hannah laid off on the teasing while around the parents, with one exception. As she took a bit of her brat hoagie, a little bit of mustard squirted out and landed on her breast. She looked as each of our parents and when she saw they weren't looking, she scooped up the mustard and stuck her whole finger in her mouth. As she stared at me she started sucking on her finger and giving it a 'blow job.' This made me nearly choke on the swallow of Coke I had just taken.

"Oh dear, Mike! Are you okay?" my mom questioned me as I regained control after spitting out a bit of the soda.

"Yea, ma. Just went down the wrong pipe, I guess." I looked over at Hannah as she was holding back her laughter.

We all sat and talked as hours passed. This time without the booze though. I was kind of thankful of that cause I knew if I had started drinking again I would never get up to go surfing in the morning. We talked about all kinds of things; school, the yard, summer plans and whatnot.

Throughout our talk after dinner, Hannah and myself keep giving each other knowing looks. Since she was still in her bikini, I was again getting turned on by staring at her breasts. A few times her bare foot found my leg. Although I was worried about getting caught through the glass table, I couldn't resist the urge to return her daring game of footsie.

The night was getting late and my mom made a comment about this. My father said something about about surfing in the morning but I was too caught up in my game under the table to really catch what he said. Apparently it was rhetorical since they didn't question my lack of response. As my mother got up to clean the table my sister stopped her.

"We'll clean up, Mom," she said. "You and Dad go on to bed, its too late for you old farts anyways."

"Is that so, Hannah?" Mom laughed.

"She's right though, honey. We'd better get on to bed before the hoodlums start coming out." Dad weakly joked.

"Wow, you're a dork, Pop," I returned.

"Ok, goodnight kids. Don't stay out too late and thank you for cleaning up," Mom told us as she and Dad headed in.

"Goodnight," we both chimed in.

Without exchanging words Hannah and I knowingly hurried to start cleaning up outside. We took in the dishes and Hannah took position in front of the sink as I gathered all the dirty dishes and pans. I brought the dishes and placed them beside the sink as she was washing the ones from outside. I approached her from behind and let my hand wrap around her stomach. She stopped cleaning and stuck her out ass to meet my awaiting crotch. She gyrated her ass into my cock as I let my hands slip up to cup her full breasts.

"Mmm, Mike." She cooed, "and what do you think you're doing."

"I'm feeling up my little sister while she washes the dishes," I said bluntly.

"I can see that. What I meant was why are you feeling up your little sister?"

"I kinda figured that she wanted me too. Or was that whole promise you gave me before just cowardice teasing?"

"Well maybe you should take your hands off my tits so I can finish these dishes." She said with a matter-of-fact tone. "The sooner you let me clean up the sooner you can find out." She said and turned around and gave me that naughty smirk. I slide my hands toward her shoulders and then back under the straps of her bikini top to cup her breasts under the fabric. I leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth. Her nipples her hard as rocks as our tongues mingled and exchanged spit. Her ass pushed back hard against my crotch and she moaned into my mouth.

It was my turn to do the teasing so I let one hand stray down to her bottoms and under the triangle covering her mound. I quickly found that she was quite wet and warm when I slipped a finger between her lips. I located her clit and started working it between my thumb and index finger. She was now gasping with her mouth open while still trying to maintain the make out. I was getting her pretty worked up as she was now pushing her sex into my hand trying to get me to make her cum. She was just about to get to the point of no return when I stepped back and pulled both my hands out of her bikini. I looked at her and smiled as she stared back at me with a very irritated look.

"You dick," she said between heavy breaths as I laughed back. I was very pleased with my restraint and what I had just done to her. It was about time she got a taste of her own medicine. At this point I was pretty confident in that she would not hold this against me, but rather further encourage her to take the game to the next level, just to one-up me.

She stepped away from the sink and regained her composure, "You finish, I need a shower. I still have sand in places you have yet to touch." She turned and left the kitchen leaving me with quite a mess.

I honestly didn't mind the dishes since I had nothing else to do. My itinerary for the evening consisted of either trying to fuck my sister and succeeding, or trying to fuck my sister, failing and then beating off. Either way she was taking a shower and I needed to occupy myself somehow.

After a few minutes of cleaning I found myself finished with the dishes. I headed up to my room and noticed my bathroom door cracked open. Not sure why but I got ready for bed by shedding my shorts and tshirt leaving me in just my boxers. The shower was still running so I sat at my computer and checked my email. Nothing new, just a couple porn sites that I'd probably check later and take advantage of any free offers. I heard the shower stop and assumed Hannah was done. I had to pee pretty bad so I turned off the computer and headed into the bathroom.

Despite the teasing, I still had the respect to knock lightly, more so to make sure I didn't scare her as I entered. She was indeed out of the shower and at the sink brushing her teeth. I stood back as I admired her freshly washed boy in a clean white towel that just barely covered her ass. It was tied tightly around her tits which pushed them up and over the top, begging to be touched.

"Enjoying watching me brush," she mumbled with toothpaste in her mouth.

"Something like that. I hope you don't mind, I need to use the bathroom." I politely asked as I made my way to the toilet.

"As long as it's number one. WAIT!!" She said as she frantically spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out her mouth. "I've always wanted to try something!"

Hannah put her toothbrush in the cup and very excitedly walked over to the toilet where I was and positioned herself behind me.

"This is gonna be great! I'm sure you don't mind, you get to do it everyday."

I stood there still half confused but quickly figured it out as she reached down and pulled the seat up on the toilet. She then got perfectly behind me and leaned her head to one side to peer around. Her hands caressed my stomach before finding the access hole in my boxers. She fished her hands in and retrieved my cock. From the events by the sink and staring at her in her towel my cock was semi-hard. Not sticking out but in that way that it has some form to it, and its bigger but still 'manageable.'

"Ready when you are, cowboy!" Hannah laughed. I could tell she was enjoying this. "Let the floodgates open."

I did as she said and I started peeing. Right off the bat her aim was off. She tried to fix it and overcompensated and piss was going all over the seat. She finally got the hang out it and made most of it in the toilet. Laughing her ass off she forgot to consider the lack of pressure near the end and let it dribble on the front of the seat.

"Don't forget to shake, sis," I reminded her.

"Oh yeah, wouldn't wanna deprive you of the grand finale," she mocked.

Hannah did quite a good job shaking and her motion switched to more of a stroking when my cock went from semi to fully erect. There we were, standing with my sister behind me giving me a reach around, of sorts.

She leaned up to my ear and whispered, "I guess my days of making fun of guys' aim is over."

"Harder than it seems, isn't it."

"Oh its hard alright..." she responded.

With that Hannah released the grip on my cock and moved back over to the sink where she grabbed her hair brush. I was left standing at the toilet with a immense erection sticking out of the hole in the boxers and Hannah acted as if nothing happened, with the exception of her smirk. I've grown to love that smirk and knew now that it was a "your turn" kinda smirk.

I was at my wits end with this girl and was going to get what I was after. Hannah, brushing her wet hair was pushing her ass out as far as it would go. I slipped off my boxers and walked up behind her and put my hands on her waist. I leaned forward to smell her freshly washed hair and it was intoxicating. My hands came around her midsection to meet and hug her into me. My dick slid up between my stomach and the small of her back. She put her brush down and reached up to hug my neck. A soft purr escaped her lips as I laid soft kisses on her nape and up to her ear lobe.

"Mmm, Mikey..." She cooed.

I released my hands from each other and reached up to cup her breasts over the towel. I kneaded them and played with the squishy yet firm flesh. I could not get enough of her fabulous breasts. To better position my cock, I spread my legs out to lower my body. My cock was now rubbing between her ass cheeks outside of the towel.

"And what might you be doing back there, big boy?" my sister said in an innocent sounding voice.

"Getting what I've been after for the past two days."

My hands reached up between the towel and her breasts and pulled the towel off her body. I threw the towel off to the side and exposed her entire body to me. Her sweet ass leading up to her slender back was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Not to mention my cock had found its way back in between her succulent, naked ass crack. I moved my hands back to her hips then slid them up her ass, squeezing those perfect cheeks as I continued to slide my cock up and down her freshly washed skin.

It was so smooth that I didn't even need lubrication. I felt the need to rub my hands over her entire body so I slid them up her back and back down her sides. Her small frame felt so good in my hands I just wanted to ravage her right there. The only thing keeping me from doing so was the desire to make this last as long as possible. Continuing my exploration of her back side led my hands up to her neck and into her hair. I felt my fingers run through her still damp hair and tugged slightly. Her head jerked back just enough and a grunt was heard from her deep within her body.

The tug was not meant to be rough, but playful. Kinda telling her that I was done teasing and was now in charge, and that she was mine for the next little bit. I ran my hands back down from her scalp to her neck and back down here sides as my fingertips grazed her breasts just enough to give me a little rush. I was again taken back by how smooth and flawless her skin was. On this journey down back towards her ass I moved my hips back so that my cock fell from between her cheeks.

From this vantage point I was leaning back far enough to just see her lips between her legs. She was soaking wet and her cunt looked like it was begging to be fucked. I was about to just push it in but wanted to play for just a bit longer. I slid my cock across her opening and my tip just barely pushed past her lips.

"Ohh fuck, Mike," Hannah breathed. "Mmmmm, shit."

I loved getting her back for the teasing I had to withstand earlier. I let my cock slide a few more passes across her cunt. About every third pass I'd slip it in just enough to get the my head wet. I could feel her clit with the tip of my cock and rubbed it to get her a little more excited. It worked as she ground against me and tried to pull forward and then back to get me to slide in her. She was all but begging me to fuck her but I was still not done playing.

Seeing her face in the mirror was absolutely priceless. She was completely under my control and I had her for pleasure. She was biting her lower lip with her eyes closed and waiting in anticipation. I pushed forward, still not penetrating, and ran my hands back up her sides. My cock was now between her legs and the top was running along her open lips. She was so wet that my cock was getting soaked from running alongside her sex.

I leaned all the way up her body and my hands found her naked breasts. I caressed, kneaded and played with her full tits like it was my first time ever touching a pair. They were just bigger than a large handful and felt heavy as I lifted them up. Never in my life had I enjoyed touching tits as I was now. I looked back to the mirror over her shoulder and saw how our bodies were entangled. It was so erotic I wanted to come right there. Her leaning over the counter with her ass out and me leaning over her. You could see my cock peeking out between her legs and my hands wrapped around her tits. If I had a camera I would have taken a picture right there.

12