Hannah Ch. 07

Story Info
Leather, electricity, Hannah tightens the screw...
2.8k words
4.48
60.1k
22
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers

Tom woke up just before 7am after only a couple of hours sleep. He carefully extracted himself from Hannah's cuddle and walked over to the bathroom. He'd been woken by the discomfort of a failed erection that had pushed hopelessly against the inside of the chastity cage. He couldn't even remember Hannah locking him back inside. He could remember making love to her all night, surely he was entitled to some time off.

Hannah was starting to use the chastity cage more and more. She locked it on whenever Tom left her flat and also increasingly when he didn't. She was also starting to use it as a means of restraint. She had recently padlocked the cage to the bathroom door handle while she showered. Of course she had attached him to the outside of the door and she had locked it from the inside, so that Tom didn't even have the consolation of watching her shower.

He walked back to the bedroom where daylight was now peeping in around the edges of the curtain. Hannah was still fast asleep, only partially covered by a single white sheet. Her long brown hair lay dishevelled on the white pillow. She was breathing slowly and quietly and as usual lay diagonally across the double bed.

I need to get some unbroken sleep, he thought as he pulled at the small gold padlock. Squeezing his balls out was impossible, he knew that, so he started to look around the darkened room for the all important keys.

Whenever possible, she liked to keep the keys on her. He carefully pulled off the sheet and looked up and down her body. She was naked and wasn't wearing a necklace or bracelet. She was, however, wearing her silver anklet, but unfortunately for Tom there was no key attached.

Tom lay on the bed next to her considering his options, but all he could think of doing was to kiss her cute butt. She smiled in her sleep, stretched her legs and gently worked her hips back and forth into the mattress. He kissed again, this time pushing his nose gently between her cheeks. Her reaction was the same, but with an almost imperceptible moan.

Not wanting to wake her, and also now suffering from a throbbing cock, he lay down and pulled the sheet over them both. He put one arm around her and reached down with the other to check the padlock. Little by little she was tightening the screw, increasing his captivity and in doing so, increasing the power she had over him.

There was no way he could unlock the padlock without waking the beautiful woman sleeping next to him and she looked far too peaceful to be woken. He watched her closely, eyes flicking slightly and her beautiful lips curling a little. Who knew what this crazy, sexy girl was dreaming about. He closed his eyes within minutes was asleep.

When Tom woke again it was past midday and Hannah was sitting on a stool by the breakfast bar. She had already been for a run and was wearing short pink gym shorts and white gym top. She was barefoot and she still had a slight glow in her face from her exertions.

Tom, wearing only boxer shorts and chastity cage, walked over to kiss her cheek and then turned his full attention to the coffee machine. As he waited for it to finish, he sniffed and then held his hand to his face.

"Hannah, I can still smell your scent, it seems to be indelibly printed on my face."

Hannah looked up from her laptop and smiled as she remembered the previous night. She was a little self conscious as she thought back to what she had done to him, but that didn't change the fact that the memory made her as horny as hell.

"You were down there for a long time."

"I know."

"And you nearly stayed down there for a whole lot longer,"

Hannah replied in distracted voice that suggested that she was imagining what more she could have done. She closed her computer, walked over and took the coffee that he'd just made for himself. Just as she was about to put it to her lips, he pulled her arm towards him and took the first sip.

"You're feeling very brave this morning." she smiled, pulling the cup back to her lips.

Tom smiled back, this was often how their games began.

"And I assume you've discovered that your dick is back in jail."

Tom automatically reached down as if to check. "Yes, how did that happen?"

Hannah giggled.

"And where's the key?"

Hannah giggled again, this time shrugging her shoulders.

Tom looked over to the parcel that had been delivered the day before and was now sitting opened on the kitchen bench. Hannah said she had ordered it as a present for Tom, but he knew that it was very much for her enjoyment.

She saw him looking and with the coffee cup now in her hand, reached inside and lifted up the heavy steel collar. She put the coffee down and with her other hand picked up the small remote control.

"Ouch! Fuck!"

The remote control was designed to send an electric shock to the collar and Hannah had accidentally just shocked herself. Tom laughed out loud. Hannah was embarrassed, shocked by her own hand. How could she be so silly? At least now she knew what it would feel like for Tom.

Tom walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. He picked up the coffee cup and drained it in one gulp. He must be feeling brave.

She looked at Tom's lovely smiling, provocative eyes. Beautiful though they were, she was looking forward to see them change from smiling to pleading, possibly pained, as they played out yet another fantasy. Although she would have to keep her distance from those eyes, if not she would never be able to inflict the necessary pain.

"Kneel, hands behind your back!"

She was always amazed by how quickly he obeyed her, without regard for whatever fate lay in store. He looked so fucking sexy, but she must try to keep her hands to herself. How could she properly dominate him if she was this obsessed.

Hannah tightly locked hinged cuffs around his wrists and larger cuffs just above his elbows. She made sure her thighs rubbed against his chest and head wherever possible. She tucked the cuff keys into the back pocket of her gym shorts and zipped them inside.

"I need to shower," Hannah said.

"Couldn't you have done that before you cuffed me?"

"Well take them off if you want."

"But I can't!"

"I know." Hannah whispered with dramatic effect as she gave him a twirl as if modelling new clothes.

Tom watched her walk casually into the bathroom and turn on the shower. This was typical. She would apply one or two key restraints and only then remember that she had to meet a friend, or go shopping. Tom would have to wait for her to return, unable to do anything but imagine what she had planned for him next. It could really play with his mind, but he wasn't complaining.

He struggled to his feet and walked around her kitchen unable to do anything, including make a coffee. He thought about getting the keys, but if he started searching through her dirty running gear she would jump out of the shower and within seconds would be laying on the bathroom floor underneath a hot, wet, bubbly and slightly pissed off woman. Hannah didn't make the same mistake twice. This time she would chain him to an immovable object before taking the longest shower imaginable.

Having dropped this idea, Tom finally managed to manoeuvre the TV remote behind his back and lay down on his front on the sofa to watch. His head was resting on Hannah's clothes from the night before. He buried his face and thought back to the party.

Hannah finished her shower and started to dry her hair. She looked at her body in the mirror. Would he like her new outfit? Maybe she was going too far? Her phone started to ring, she picked it and walked back out into the lounge with her white towel wrapped tightly around her slim waist. She smiled as she saw her muscular boyfriend lying helplessly on the sofa.

Hannah turned off the TV and sat on the arm of the sofa with her feet resting on Tom's head. She looked at the two pairs of cuffs securing his wrists and arms. As usual there was very little space between the cuffs and his skin and as usual his wrists were already slightly red. It was his own fault, why did he insist on struggling, surely he knew by now that there was no way out.

Her panties from the night before were underneath her black cocktail dress. She pulled them out with her fingertips and laid them over Tom's face and held them there with her foot. Tom tried to turn his head to the side and so she pushed her toes into his open mouth to hold him in place. She smiled as he tried and failed to move his head away. With Tom's head pinned under her feet, she continued talking with her friend.

Five minutes later and with water from her hair dripping on to his face, Tom was starting to get impatient. He swung his legs off the sofa and struggled until he was kneeling on the floor. Even then it took him another few minutes to prise his head out from under Hannah's feet.

With Hannah seemingly distracted on the phone, Tom walked to the bathroom, crouched down and with his hands behind his back, started to search through Hannah's gym gear for the shorts and then the keys. He retrieved them easily enough, only to find the keyholes pointing the wrong way.

Tom heard a 'crack' behind him and looked around to see Hannah standing by the bathroom door. He lost his balance and slumped back against the wall. His cutesy dresses and shorts girlfriend was standing in front of him wearing black thigh length leather high heel boots and tight leather teddy that was very low cut at the front with straps around her neck. Her hair was up and her hands on her hips, with a whip in one hand.

"Fucking hell!"

Tom instinctively recoiled against the wall as she slowly walked towards him. She cracked the whip which echoed loudly around the tiled bathroom. Tom looked up at her stern looking eyes. His throat was dry as he swallowed. He looked again into her big brown eyes and saw a just an edge of that hesitation that he found so attractive.

"How do I look?" Hannah asked uncertainly.

Tom was still in sensory overload.

"Do you like it? I thought you might like something different?"

Tom smiled. She may have lost her initial striking dominance but shit she was hot.

"You look great."

She beamed.

Hannah cracked the whip again and again Tom jumped. It was amazing how tight leather and a whip could add to her already overpowering position.

"Return the keys and follow me... or else...."

Hannah cracked the whip once more, almost catching Tom's foot, before swaying her hips and walking away. Tom pushed himself off the wall and followed almost trance like, fixated on her leather outfit.

Tom knelt in front of her and studied her new outfit. She was holding the heavy metal collar which she slowly and carefully positioned around his neck. Tom smiled as she struggled to retrieve the key for the collar which she had pushed up between her butt and the tight leather teddy. One finger, two fingers, a little wriggling of her hips and the key was finally free and fell to the floor.

She locked the collar, but thought twice about tucking the key back in her teddy and instead left it on the kitchen worktop.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Heavy."

"That's not all you'll feel."

"You love me, you won't hurt me," Tom smiled warily.

"You've a lot to learn," she whispered shaking her head.

Now Tom wasn't so sure.

Hannah turned the dial to 'one' and pressed the button on the remote control.

"Ouch!"

"It goes much higher than that."

Hannah's face once again conveyed totally confidence. Once she was turned on, Tom lost all control. All he could do was enjoy the ride.

Hannah turned the dial to 'three' and then pushed the remote control up between her butt and the leather teddy. She then crossed her arms and leaned casually against the wall. The weight of her butt through the leather pushed the button and started the electric shock.

"Arr!"

Hannah watched him, pretending not to care, even though the pleading look in his beautiful eyes was driving her crazy.

"Hannah!"

Tom leant forward, lost balance and was now lying on the floor between her feet. The electric shock from the collar had started as a discomfort, but was now starting to ache. He rolled on to his side and look up from where he lay between her boots.

"Please!"

Hannah stood up from the wall, thereby disengaging the button. As she walked around his prostrate body, his sexy eyes followed her every move. She was desperate to strip off and let Tom do what he did so well, not that it would have taken much to bring her to orgasm right then. But she wanted to keep up the act of the cruel, heartless mistress for a few minutes longer. She had to do justice to her outfit.

She cracked the whip again, missing his body by a fraction. Tom was watching the whip now. She smiled, but he need not have worried. There was no way she was going to scar his perfect body with a long red wound that would take weeks to heal.

Hannah took the remote and turned the dial to five. She crouched down above his head so that he was framed between her thighs. His eyes were watching her intently, it was a lovely feeling. She pressed the button. He closed his eyes as he cried out in pain, but when they reopened, their intensity was even stronger. She pressed again. The atmosphere was electric, literally, they focused on nothing else but each other.

Hannah turned the dial to ten and held it out for Tom to see.

"Are you ready for full power?"

While 'five' gave quite a shock, it was mainly the anticipation and the unknown timing that was driving him crazy. However they knew from reading the instructions that 'ten' was more serious and could make him pass out. But right then, and at Hannah's hand, he couldn't wait to feel the pain.

"Kiss my boots!"

Tom didn't hesitate. He looked up at her from the corner of his eyes. Shit she was fantastic, whatever she did to him would be great.

Hannah rested one heel on his bare chest.

"OK, get ready."

He loved the fact that there was nothing he could do to stop her. Hannah walked around, gently pushing her heels into various part of his naked body. She was in no rush, until finally she let her cute smile return to her face.

"Maybe another time..."

She smiled, put down the remote and lay down next to him. She rested his head on her leg and then lower the other until she had his head squeezed between her thighs. She stroked his dark hair.

"You didn't think I'd do that to you, did you?"

The leather smelt strong as Tom tried to turn his head so that he could see her better.

"You can't get out," Hannah giggled as she squeezed more tightly.

"Is that a challenge?"

"If you like."

A determined look came over Hannah's face as she prepared to prevent any escape attempts. But with arms behind his back that were already sore from the cuffs Tom had no chance and after a few half attempts he just lay there looking up at his captor.

"I win!" she smiled

She released her vicelike hold, rolled him on to his front and unlocked both sets of cuffs. She then unlocked the chastity cage with a key that was buried in her hair by means of a hair pin.

With Tom still wearing the collar and Hannah still wearing her boots, they made out. With the boots removed, they took a shower and dressed, Tom in chinos and shirt and Hannah in white jeans and fitted t-shirt.

Hannah locked Tom inside the chastity cage and then took the key for the collar and locked it inside her safe. Tom stood there in disbelief as he pointed to the steel still locked around his neck.

"You look great honey, with a scarf around your neck no one will notice."

"What about the remote?" Tom asked.

"In my pocket," Hannah purred.

The indent of the small square remote was visible inside the front pocket of her jeans.

"So you'd better behave...."

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers