Hannah Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah thought a second and shook her head. "Too soon to tell. Let me work on it a minute."

"Take your time."

"So nasty," moaned Hannah. She moved back, slowly, on his finger. "Oh God! that feels strange Don't you think shoving your big thang in there might hurt some?"

"Might at first," said George.

"Could split me in two," reasoned Hannah.

"Might not."

"Good Gar!" muttered Hannah, "I ain't rode one of them things in the right place since I can't remember when, let alone parking it where nothing's ever been."

"Wanta give it a shot?"

"I figure it‘s gonna hurt more than a little." Hannah turned away to lay on her side, knees drawn up and pointed her buttocks toward him. "Ain't but one way to find out."

George continued working his finger into the slickened passage. "I'll go as slow as you like. You're making me so hard just thinking about it."

"Oh sheeeit," gasped Hannah. "So nasty." She moved back and forth on his finger, trying for more of it. "Oh God! Go on! Do me." She giggled through a moan. "I reckon after all the shit that's come out of there, one old turd going the wrong way ain't going to make all that much difference."

"You're sounding more and more like the girl of my dreams," said George.

*** They lay on the floor spoon fashion, front to back, George still firmly entrenched in Hannah's ass. "Are you all right?" he whispered.

"I'm doing fine," grunted Hannah. "And I'm liking what you done."

"Didn't hurt?"

She giggled. "I'm going to have me a sore butt for a day or two." Hannah turned her head to try to see George. "Feel like I got me a big, old cucumber lodged up there."

"Guess it'll go away in time," said George.

"Don't suppose you ever had one of them thangs lodged in your back side."

"Reckon not. Wouldn't be fitting."

Hannah giggled. "Didn' t fit mine too easy. I'm going to feel like I want to poop cucunbers for a week." "Never thought you'd hold still for it," said George.

"Never thought it would fit," confessed Hannah.

"You were a mighty tight," said George.

"L.c.'s little tender too," said Hannah.

"Bitch, bithch, bitch," chuckled George as he leaned over to kiss her. "A person might think you was a lady what just got fucked."

"Just did," said Hannah and I'm weak as shit in the knees. Don't know as I can leave here without walking funny and giving your neighbor some idea of what you done to me."

"So spend the night."

"With my car parked in your drive? I'd never live it down.

"What would your high-toned, church-going friends think of what we done?" asked George."

"Fuck ‘em," giggled Hannah.

"No thanks," panted George. "I got more holes than I can handle, right here."

"Bet your ass," tittered Hannah.

12