Hannah Loses It All At The Mall

Story Info
A teenage girl comes to the mall au naturel.
1.1k words
3.37
33.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is a true story about a real living person. Only the names and locations have been changed to provide privacy for the individuals described. All individuals listed in the story below were (and are) 18 years of age or older.

*

Hannah* (not her real name) was a very engaging, optimistic, forward looking girl. She had a wide smile almost all the time, for her teachers and friends loved her. Her brunette shoulder length hair flowed down her tanned shoulders, covering just a hint of freckles.

She was not what you would call a wild child, for her mother made sure she did her homework and obeyed her teachers. Well, at least most of the time. She smoked cigarettes in the girl's restroom on campus when she thought she could get away with it, and seeing that she could do it at certain times with impunity, began to test what else she could do.

During the time when streaking was a fad in the mid 1970's, Hannah got a boy to go along with her and arranged a joint streak. Both took off their clothes in the P. E. locker rooms and simultaneously walked up the staircase of the school, where the students spent their lunch hour break. Having no clothes, and running for the restrooms nearby, where friends had already stashed replacement clothes for them, the student body broke out in a weird and shocked laughter upon seeing these two that I've never heard since. No punishment for either of them, of course. Her mom had connections. Nothing to go on her record.

For the next event, Hannah planned a shopping visit to the regional mall. This time, she would need help from her best friend, and her boyfriend. Her best friend agreed to take her clothes from her in the restroom, and her boyfriend agreed to meet her at a prearranged location outside the mall in his "sin bin" custom van and whisk her away to safety. . . and clothes. In between there was to be only skin enveloping Hannah. Delicious, luscious, radiantly tanned skin.

"Sunset, why don't you join me and take off *your* clothes as well? The two of us could go down the mall and be picked up by Dick just as well as me by myself. Besides, I'd love the company. Would you do that for me?" Hannah confidently requested.

"Well, alright," Hannah's friend Sunset tentatively agreed. We really don't think these cutoff shorts and tie die blouses are worth that much, and besides, Macy's doesn't sell them anyway!"

"Ok, then. It's a plan. You ready?" shot back Hannah to her blond haired Eastern European looking friend.

"Um, I really NEED to use the restroom right now. Hold on a second," Sunset grunted.

Hannah paused a bit, now wearing no clothes at all, with her clothes pushed over to the next restroom stall where her friend Sunset was squatting and straining.

"Ahh, wow. I really needed that. Thanks!" exclaimed Sunset to her friend. "Hey, Hannah. I really would feel better wearing both your clothes and mine, just in case anything happened to you. Just for safety. I would hate to see you get in trouble. Otherwise. . . "

"I know," Hannah surmised. "You would do it if it weren't such a risk to the both of us."

"Right."

"Right, and understood," Hannah pensively concluded. She was going to do it alone by herself in the mall. . . but with Sunset watching her first moves in the department store where they were already located. Keep in mind that earlier in the year - on several occasions -Sunset willingly went home naked in the fog after spending the evening naked at Hannah's house. So this wasn't the first time these two were capable of pulling off a double nude exposure of themselves.

"Ready, Sunset?" Hannah replied.

"Ready!" Sunset chirped out.

The two ladies came out of the restroom. No one was there to see them come out, but at the escalator landing there was a group of older ladies chatting away when they saw Hannah's tanned and toned skin, complete with barettes and pubic hair. . . and nothing else.

"Why I never!" retorted one of the ladies. You can't do that!" they bellowed.

"Oh yes I can!" Hannah calmly answered. How can you stop me, anyways? There's nothing you can do. We young people have the ability to change this world, and we are going to start doing it now. . . and I'm doing it by leaving my clothing off in this very mall!"

As an argument between the ladies and Hannah developed, Sunset quietly left the department store and slunk away out of sight, with two purses, of course.

Hannah, having won the argument with the ladies, and seeing no security guards around (mind you, this was 1975 when there was less security), took the escalator up to the upper level of the mall. From here, she figured she could see the top and lower levels of the mall in case police or security were moving against her and her planned walk through the length of the entire mall.

"Hi!" exclaimed Hannah upon seeing her neighbor who lived up the hill.

"Well, hi, what happened to your clothes these days? Had to pay taxes or some adult thing like that?" the neighbor asked.

"No, just doing something different today. Walking naked down the mall," Hannah confided.

"Amazing what you kids come up with to do these days. I didn't think you could get away with such a thing. Guess I'm wrong," the neighbor mused.

"Guess you are wrong," replied Hannah wistfully. "And guess what? I'm not going to get caught! I'm going to succeed in making such a thing possible for all girls everywhere to go here in this mall just like I am right now. . . completely naked!"

"Love you!" The neighbor and Hannah hugged before both went on their ways.

This happenstance between Hannah and some other people occured several times as she traipsed down the mall. Sometimes she had to run to evade people who wanted to stop her from walking, sometimes she could slow down and even stop and stand to talk with classmates, friends, and even a teacher or two. No one ever caught her. And yes, she safely made it to her boyfriend's old Ford van in the west end of the parking lot, by Sears.

Hannah has since been married and has had children, and is expecting her first grandchild soon. I wonder if she has - or will - ever tell this story to any of them?