Hannah's Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all went down.
1k words
4.28
10.8k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1: How it all started

Hannah Johnson is just the average woman in her early 20's settling in her first apartment with her best friend, Gina Adams. Both women were gorgeous, but Hannah and particular was the one who always had all the men swoon. With her dark curly hair, green eyes, perfect smile, and perfect body, she normally got everything she wanted from whoever she wanted.

For the past week, Gina has been bugging Hannah, begging her to let her boyfriend, Ian Patterson move in with them. Eventually, Hannah said yes, but only because she wanted his dick.. But this time, she wasn't sure if she should actually go for him because he's her best friend's boyfriend.

While helping Ian move his things into the apartment, Hannah kept noticing that Ian was checking her out every chance he got. She doesn't even have to do much to get a man's attention. As she bent over to put a box on the floor of Gina's room, she felt a hand graze over her ass. It was Ian's. "Oops. Sorry Hannah." He joked.

Hannah smirked. "You best be careful once you start with me, you don't know where you will end up."

Ian raised his eyebrows. "Oh really? I'd love to take a chance on that." Hannah couldn't believe how easy this was. She gave him a smirk, then smugly walked back into her living room with Gina.

That night, Hannah put on her navy satin slip, took her hair down, and went to bed imagining how big Ian's cock could be. She left her door cracked open as she changed as well. Slut. Eventually she drifted off to sleep because she had work in the morning.

She forgot all about the fact that Ian is a police officer and had to be at work super early. She woke up to the sound of the shower. "Oh sweet baby Jesus.." Hannah thought to herself as she looked through her cracked bedroom door. Ian walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist... And still visibly dripping wet. He took his sweet time trying to look for q-tips, and was perfectly in Hannah's view. She knew he was doing this on purpose.

She wasn't sure what to do about it. She wanted him in the worst way, but didn't necessarily want to cross her room mate... even though the apartment belonged to her. Without a warning, Hannah sneezed and gave away the fact that she was awake. Shit.. Then he knew that she was looking... Ian looked into Hannah's room, smiled, and then winked at her. At that moment, she knew that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Because his girlfriend was still asleep, Ian quietly knocked at Hannah's door, still in his towel. "...come in?" Hannah quietly choked out.

"Hey, I can't find the q-tips anywhere. Can you help me out?" Ian said with a smirk."

"They are on the second shelf?" Hannah laughed. "Why are you still in a towel?"

"What? You don't like?" Ian joked while running his fingers through his sexy dark hair. Hannah tried not to blush.

"Well, hell yeah" She said. With a smirk on his face, Ian peered out the door, and heard his lover snoring from the other bedroom.

"You wanna...?" Ian said while leaning on the bed post. Hannah's heart was pounding. She couldn't believe what was happening! But what about her room mate?

"W-what about Gina?" Hannah quietly stammered. She wasn't expect lying anything like this this soon.

"You know Gina's a heavy sleeper. Plus I know you hear her snoring." Ian responded.

Hannah giggled. "You do have a point" Ian closed and locked Hannah's door.

He got on top of her and felt her heart pounding. He had her right where he wanted her. "You nervous?" Ian seductively whispered. He felt Hannah's satin night shirt.

"No" Hannah lied. She wasn't wearing a bra. She had never been this nervous when with a man. He felt her up and gently kissed her. As he removed his towel, her eyes widened. His dick had to be at least 8 inches long. Hanna was eager to suck it.

"What do you think, babe?" Asked Ian while he took Hannah's DD cup breasts out of her satin slip. Hannah was speechless. Suddenly, she smiled, then aggressively pushed him off of her. Ian was surprised. Hannah took off her slip for him, and slowly put his dick in her mouth. At this point, she forgot all about her room mate. Hannah slowly moved her lips up and down his shaft, then got faster. Ian started breathing harder. As she went faster, she started using her tongue. This drove Ian crazy as he quietly moaned. He expected her to let him cum on her breasts, but instead, Hannah kept sucking and working her tongue.

She finished him off and swallowed his cum. Ian was amazed. "Damn!" He said with awe. "I swear, you are way better than Gina is!"

Hannah sat up and blushed. "You really think so?"

"Oh, absolutely.." Ian whispered. Suddenly, He caught Hannah off guard and pushed her down on to the bed and made out with her. She was so horny.

"Oh shit" Ian suddenly got up grabbing his towel.

"What is it?" Hannah asked in a small alarming voice.

"I hear Gina's alarm going off." He answered while casually wrapping the towel around his waist.

"Shall we pick up where we left off later?" Hannah shrugged her shoulders and looked at her carefully manicured nails...

"Yeah." She smiled at him. Ian gave her a kiss, and snuck out the door and back into the bathroom. Hannah's head was spinning. She couldn't believe she got to suck Ian's cock already. She pulled herself together, put on her work clothes, and waited until Gina left the apartment to pack her lunch and leave. Hannah didn't know what to think. She has had a lot of guys, but never done anything with anyone who was already taken. Ian had just made her feel like a dirty whore... And she loved it.

** Next chapter coming soon! **