Hannah's Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
One Hell of a Night.
1.4k words
4.5
7.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ian walked in on Hannah thrusting her tongue into Gina's tight pussy, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Suddenly, Gina's moaning went mute, Hannah got up and wiped her mouth, and Ian left the room looking confused and with a boner. Gina, without any words, put her clothes back on and ran to the bathroom. Hannah plopped down on her bed and groaned. Well shit.. What is she supposed to do now. At that moment, she got a text from Ian.

Ian: Han, what the fuck were you and Gina DOING??

Hannah: Ian, I'm so sorry.. Your girlfriend was curious, so I thought I'd give her a little taste..

Ian: NO don't be sorry.. That was hot as hell... I'd actually love to see more of that!

Hannah: Hah.. Gina thought you would be pissed!

Ian: I'd also like for it to possibly be a threesome sometime.. I'm also super hard right now thanks to you guys.

Hannah: Oh, poor you! Lol.

Ian: Can you just talk to her?

Hannah: I guess...

Hannah sat her phone on the nightstand. She was overwhelmed by the idea of a threesome. She knew she loved having sex with both Ian and Gina, but at the same time? She wanted it bad, but the idea also intimidated her. After letting out a sigh, Hannah decided to get up and look for Gina.

Once she got to the bathroom, she lightly knocked on the door. "Who is it?" answered Gina frantically.

"It's me" answers Hannah.

"Come in.." Gina croaked out. As Hannah entered the bathroom, she pushed her long hair off to the side. Gina, who was sitting on the edge of the tub, was trying not to look up.

"I need to talk to you about something" chirped Hannah as she closed the door.

"What kind of something?.." Asked Gina. Gina is always skeptical every time Hannah starts a conversation like this.

Hannah sat on the edge of her sink. "Your man texted me." Hannah started. "He said that we gave him quite a hard on."

Gina started to look up. "And?" She scoffed while adjusting a bra strap.

"He also said that he would totally be down for a three way... If we were, as well, that is." Said Hannah.

Gina's eyes instantly widened. "Are you shitting me? You are my best friend!"

"You also seemed to like my tits and pussy pretty well." Hannah joked. "Yours aren't half bad either. I'm down for it if you are."

Gina twiddled her thumbs. "You do have a point. Plus it makes me wet just thinking of that..."

"So you want to?" Hannah asked.

"...Yes." Replied Gina with a shy smile.

"Great." Purred Hannah. "Let's get the hell out of this bathroom and tell Ian." Hannah took Gina by the hand and they both walked out of the bathroom. Gina's face turned red.

"Hey Ian.." Hannah said softly. "We're both on board with the idea."

A smug smile suddenly appeared on Ian's face. "Oh perfect.." He answered.

Gina, who seemed to not know what else to say, blurted out "so when's this happening?"

They all looked at each other. All three of them hopelessly turned on. "How about now?" Hannah suggested. Gina and Ian nodded their heads in approval.

"Hmm.. Well I think I should start by taking this uniform off." Teased Ian. With or without his uniform, he looked incredibly hot. Both women giggled.

Gina suddenly got an idea. "Well, my love... Because Hannah was such a dirty whore sleeping with both of us, I think we should cuff her to our bed and punish her."

This time Hannah turned red in the face. Suddenly, Gina transformed from shy and submissive to dominant within a split second. She loved where this was going. Gina got behind Hannah and slapped her ass. "Go to my room. Now." Gina demanded. Hannah obeyed.

Once they all got to Gina's room, Gina grabbed some sexy lingerie, and left the room to change. "Take all your clothes off and get on the bed." Ian ordered.

"Yes, sir." Hannah responded.

Ian got out two pairs of hand cuffs and laid them on the bed. Not the kind that you would buy in a sex shop, but his actual hand cuffs that he uses for work. Seeing this made Hannah so wet.

Once Hannah was naked and posed on the bed, Ian ripped off his shirt in front of her and grabbed the hand cuffs again. "Hannah Johnson... you are under arrest." He sternly said as he cuffed her to the bed. "Prepare to be treated like the dirty whore you are." He seductively whispered in her ear.

Gina walked through the door wearing a black slip. "Ian... Don't you think you need to restrain her feet too?" Gina impatiently asked. Ian got more restraints and obeyed Gina's orders.

"Now, my little slut.. You must not say one word" Gina warned Hannah, who was hopelessly turned on. "Christ... Ian you need to gag her, too!" She yelled. As Ian was putting a gag on Hannah, Gina tickled Hannah's clit with her finger. However, she didn't let her cum.

"That's all the pleasure you get for a while." Taunted Gina. "First, you are going to watch Ian and I fuck." Gina seductively sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Ian to take his pants off. She looked right at Hannah as she took off her slip and dropped it to the floor.

"I'm ready now, daddy." Gina softly said. Ian smirked. He slid his throbbing cock into Gina's wet pussy. With a swollen, throbbing clit, Hannah watched her room mates moan with pleasure. She wanted it. Bad. It was only about ten minutes, but for Hannah, it seemed like a lifetime.

"Ok, I think we should have some fun with our little whore." Ian said. Gina agreed.

"Aww, Honey, look! She's so wet!" Exclaimed Gina as she touched Hannah's dripping wet pussy.

"Hmm.." Joked Ian. The couple laughed.

"Do you want to taste my pussy, again?" Gina asked Hannah. "Well, speak up!"

"Yes Ma'am." Hannah helplessly croaked out. Ian took the gag off of her.

"You better suck my clit." Demanded Gina. Hannah did and slurped Gina's cum. It must have tasted so good. Ian flicked Hannah's clit, and she cried out.

"What's the matter, my dirty slut?" Ian teased Hannah. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Please fuck me!" Hannah begged. She wasn't sure how much more teasing she could take. Gina decided to sit and touch herself.

"Too bad!" Ian laughed. "I don't want to yet." Ian took his fingers and rubbed Hannah's clit faster, making her moan loudly and helplessly.

"You best quiet down before we put that gag on you again!" Gina warned her as she got up. Ian continued to work his fingers around Hannah's clit, rubbing even faster. Once he started to eat her pussy, Gina grabbed Hannah's boobs and sucked on her nipples.

That was when Hannah's moaning got louder. "Ok, I'm putting this gag back on you, since you don't know how to be quiet." Gina said. Poor Hannah was shaking and had nearly soaked Gina's sheets.

Ian sat back up and wiped his mouth. "I think we should give her what she wants now, don't you think?"

"I suppose, but don't let her get used to it." Gina answered. Hannah felt some relief.

"Tell me now. How bad do you want it?" Ian scoffed at Hannah as he started to lightly choke her. This sent Hannah over the edge. her gag was removed again so she could talk.

"Really bad, sir!" Hannah cried. "Please, just fuck me!" She begged.

"Ok. I will now take off all of your restraints." Said Ian as he let go of her throat. Once she was free, he ordered her to get on her hands and knees to fuck her while she worshiped and licked Gina's pussy.

Once they were all done and worn out, Hannah decided to speak up. "Wow, Gina.. I would have never guessed you had all THAT in you. Ian you were great as well." She said in awe.

"Well..." Replied Gina. "It gets boring being the good girl all the time." Ian just blushed. All three of them were tired, so they eventually all fell asleep in Gina's bed. Needless to say, it was one hell of a night... And Hannah got much more than what she desired.