Hannah's Game

Story Info
Little sister cums too her brother's 'rescue'.
4k words
4.46
258.3k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers

"HELP!!"

"SOMEONE HELP! ANYONE!"

"DAD! ROBBIE! HELP!"

"IS ANYONE HOME?!"

Silence. I lay in my 'prison'. Trapped. Completely alone. I was on my bed. Naked. My hands and feet were bound to the bedposts by leather straps, held by buckles. I had been like this for over two hours.

My name is Kevin. I'm twenty four years old. I still live at home with my parents and my brother Robbie, twenty, and my sister Hannah, who is eighteen and still at school.

The reason I am tied to my bed naked is that today was my day off work and I was with my girlfriend, Carly, who is twenty six. As we were alone in my house we began to play about a bit and went to my bedroom to have sex. One of our favorite things is to tie each other up when we fuck. I first did it to Carly about a year ago and she got really into it. We bought some proper bondage gear from a sex shop and about two months ago I thought it might be fun if I was the one being tied up. Since then we both take it in turns to get tied up when we get some time together.

On this particular afternoon, Carly had stripped me naked, bound me by my arms and legs to the bed and covered me in lotion, ready for an undisturbed sex session. Unfortunately, I had chosen that moment to make a slightly suggestive remark about her younger sister. My girlfriend is a bit sensitive on the subject of her younger sister, who is developing into a very attractive young lady, Carly is a bit jealous that her sister is more sexy and beautiful than her and that men (me) will find her more attractive. No matter how many times I reassure her that I love her and not her sister she is still a bit insecure. So that afternoon we were joking about having a threesome, something we had talked about a lot recently, when I foolishly mentioned her sister as a possible 'third person'.

Carly went crazy and stormed out of my bedroom, naked. I heard her go into the bathroom, and lay there waiting for her to return. Minutes passed and I heard the bathroom door open. Then to my surprise she went downstairs, I heard the front door slam and then heard her motorbike power up and her ride away. I was a bit concerned. At first I thought it was funny to be left naked and tied to the bed. I was sure she would soon remember and come back. Or that she would have a quick ride around on her motorbike for fifteen minutes, clear her head, and come back to either fuck me, or at the very least, release me from my current position.

Sadly none of those things happened. I glanced at my bedside clock every few minutes, aware that she had not returned. Half an hour passed, then an hour, then an hour and a half. Still no sign of Carly. I was getting worried. I was also uncomfortable, thirsty and acutely aware that it wouldn't be that long before my family came drifting in from their days at work or school. My mind began to turn to the possibility that Carly was really pissed off this time and wouldn't come back. Or that she might have had an accident. That would leave me here to be discovered by a member of my family.

How embarrassing would that be? Naked. Tied to the bedposts. Arms and legs stretched out in a star formation. Completely exposed. Cock totally on display. I thought that the best person to find me would be my brother, Robbie. He would just laugh and call me a dick. Then perhaps dad. He would frown slightly, call me a dick, and not mention it again. But...Hannah, my sister. Or mum. Oh god that would be SO embarrassing. Hannah would just laugh and never let me forget it for the rest of my life. And probably take a photo on her phone to threaten or bribe me. Forever. Mum. Well she would just go mad. Crazy. Mental.

Yep. I was in a fix and in terms of damage limitation, it had to be Robbie first, then dad, then Hannah and last, mum. If only Carly would come back!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another glance at the clock. Over two hours had passed. I was really thirsty.

"HELP! PLEASE!"

"DAD! MUM! ANYONE!"

No not mum. Anyone but mum. Or my sister. What if my sister brought some friends back from school? Or mum brought Aunt Sarah home? Oh god. I was starting to think in worst case scenarios.

"DADDY!! MUMMY!!"

Then the front door opened. A turn of the key in the lock. The door opening. Someone's home. Thank god! But who?

I decided to keep quiet. Try to hear who it was first. If it was mum then keep quiet and wait for someone else. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Going into the bathroom. Then going into one of the bedrooms down the hallway. It was definitely either Robbie or Hannah. I decided to gamble.

"HELP! IS ANYONE HOME?!"

Footsteps. A bedroom door opening. Walking down the hallway. Stopping outside my bedroom door.

"HELP! IS ANYONE THERE?"

My door handle turned. My door opened.

"KEVIN"

And then...

"OH MY GOD!!"

Hannah.

"Kevin! What the...?"

"Hannah,err, hi," I mumbled, aware of her eyes staring at me. All of me.

"Kevin? What?"

"Err...it's a bit...err..."

"Oh my...oh...holy fuck!?" she exclaimed, still staring at me.

"Hannah, could you just erm untie me please?"

"Oh my god!"

"Hannah. Please. The keys should be down there, among my clothes," my eyes looking towards the pile of clothes on the bedroom floor.

"Kevin!?"

"Yes Hannah I know. You don't need to tell me. Could you just help me. Please."

"Why Kevin? Why?"

"Err well I was with Carly. We were, well, you know, when we had a bit of a row. Then she stormed off. Could you get the key and unlock these?" I repeated, shaking my arms, as best I could.

"How long have you been like that for?"

"Err, just over two hours. Please Hannah, could we have this conversation when I'm a bit more, you know, decent?"

"Fucking hell Kevin! What if mum had found you like this?"

"Well she still might if you don't stop asking me questions and help me."

"Oh wow! This is so funny."

"For you maybe. I just feel like I've died and gone to hell."

"I'm not surprised. Oh this is hilarious. I've got to take a picture!"

With that she ran out of my room, leaving me still naked and exposed. All this time my cock was lying soft and flaccid, across my pubic hair, like a lump of meat. As far as I know my sister had never seen my cock, and I hadn't any intention of showing it to her. Now she had been given an uninhibited view of my naked body, cock and all, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Hannah came back in clutching her phone. She looked at me, all over, and smiled, before holding up her phone and taking several pictures. She took several different angles. She even knelt down on the end of my bed, taking a photo looking up my body to show my cock and my face.

"Hannah. I know it's funny but can you just unlock me now. You've had your fun. I'm dying for a drink. Please."

"You're thirsty? Oh god yes. Sorry."

She left the room and returned a couple of minutes later with a glass of water, which she placed on my bedside table.

"Hannah?" I said, wiggling my hands.

"Oh. Sorry," she giggled, reaching over to place the glass against my lips so I could drink.

I took a few sips, with some drops of water running down my cheek and my chin.

"Wouldn't it just be easier to unlock me s I could have got the drink myself?"

"Suppose. But not as funny."

"Thanks a lot sis."

"What if you need the toilet? To pee? Or worse, to shit?" she laughed, her eyes still exploring my nude body.

"Well luckily I don't. I suppose I should be grateful for that," I mumbled.

Hannah walked over to the window.

"Mum would have killed you if she'd found you like this. You're lucky it was me not her."

"Well I was really hoping for Robbie or perhaps dad. I don't really feel lucky to have my kid sister gawping at my cock you know."

"Guess not. Maybe you shouldn't have pissed off your girlfriend," she mused, reaching across and touching the leather belts attached to the bedposts above my head.

"Where did you get this stuff anyway?" she asked.

"Shop in town."

"Local grocery store? I've never seen this in there," she laughed.

"Sex shop. Carly and I chose them."

"Weirdo."

"Thanks."

"I guess I just never thought my big brother did such...things."

"Hannah..."

"So Kevin? You had a row. She left you here. Oiled up, tied up, naked? Ready to go huh?"

"Erm...yes...suppose."

"All horny. Erect. Ready for sex? Bummer."

"Hannah, please. Enough's enough."

"And then she left you all worked up? How frustrating!"

"Hannah! What do you want? Just untie me. Please!?"

"And I suppose you couldn't even see to yourself. With your hands like that?"

"Hannah. It's not funny anymore. Please!"

"Or what? You'll tell mum and dad? I don't think so. Do you?"

"Hannah. Please."

She sat on the side of my bed, then placed her hand on the shin of my right leg. After a moment or two she slid her hand up to my knee. Her hand felt slightly cold on my leg.

"Say please."

"I have. Several times."

"Beg."

"No."

"Beg."

She looked straight into my eyes.

"Hannah, why are you doing this?"

"It's funny."

"Sure it is. But you've had your laugh at my expense. You've seen me like this. I've got nothing more to hide. Please. I promise you that when the day comes when I find you in an embarrassing situation I won't make fun of you. I promise."

As I said that I had nothing more to hide Hannah glanced down at my still soft cock and smiled.

Up to that point my cock had been totally soft. Flaccid. Wrinkled. Small. Not some powerful sexual tool. Just a soft lump lying at the base of my stomach, among my pubes. As I became aware of Hannah's gaze it decided to become an unhelpful addition to an already mortifying embarrassing situation. As we both looked at it, it began to move. Blood began streaming through it and it started to twitch.

"Oh god no," I thought.

Could my day possibly get any worse!?

Hannah stared. At it. At me.

As any man knows, the more you try to avoid getting an erection at the wrong time, the more you think about it and the stiffer your cock gets. Before my very eyes my cock stiffened. It got harder and began to lift slightly up into the air. Away from my pubes. Off my skin. Pointing like an accusing finger towards my face, which was turning more scarlet by the second.

"Wow," said my sister. Not helpful.

And so we were. My sister sitting on the bed. Me lying naked, bound, and with a full blown erection. Hannah stood up, walked to the window and picked up her phone. She turned round, swiped the screen and pointed it at me.

"Oh dear god no," I whined.

"Now you really have got a problem haven't you mister?" she laughed, clicking away.

"Hannah I feel like I've died several times already today. Please just help me. Please. I'm your brother. Please," I whined. I was getting desperate.

Hannah looked me up and down. That big grin that had been on her face for ages was still there. She stood up and headed for the door.

"Wh...where are you going?" I pleaded with her.

She left my room without answering. I lay in despair. My arms and legs were starting to ache, stretched out and bound for so long. I don't know why Hannah had walked off like that. I just prayed Robbie would be home soon. He would laugh at me but at least he'd help me. My erection was just starting to subside when my door opened again.

Hannah appeared wearing just bra and panties. Matching black lacy bra and panties. Quite sexy.

At this point I should describe my sister. She is slim, quite short, about five feet six. Long light brown hair. Her breasts I would describe as average to small at a guess. I've never seen them. Never expected to see them. Never really thought about them. Because of the age difference - six years - Hannah has always been my kid sister. I've never thought of her as anything but. She's just that much younger than me and so has always seemed to be a little girl. My little sister, my kid sister. And now she was standing before me in her bra and panties. I'd seen her in a bikini often enough over the last few years but never really thought any more of it. I believe she'd had a few boyfriends but I didn't really know and had never taken much interest. Like I said she has always been that much younger than me.

"Hannah?" I whispered.

She didn't reply, just walked over towards my bed. She sat down on the bed and put her hand back on my knee.

"Hannah?" I repeated.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just playing," she replied as her hand slowly drifted up my thigh.

"Hannah, can't you just untie me? Please?"

"I will. In a minute. Just be patient."

Her hand continued to stroke my thigh gently for a couple of minutes. My erection returned and I was acutely aware of the closeness of her hand to my cock. I was still so embarrassed at being naked and having an erection in front of my sister, but the message hadn't got through to my penis which was fully erect and twitching happily!

Her hand drifted up to the top of my leg and then her fingertip lightly brushed the hair on my balls before moving back down my leg. She repeated this move several times, each time her touch against my balls was slightly heavier than the previous time. Then with the very tip of her index finger she moved up from my balls and along the length of my shaft. Again she repeated this action four or five times.

At the first touch of her fingertip on my penis I had breathed in sharply and gone quiet.

Her fingertip felt its way across every bump, ridge and vein on my cock.

"I take it that your silence means you like me doing this?" she purred.

I said nothing. I looked at her properly for the first time. Her bra was lacy and slightly see through. I could make out the dark skin of her areola. I looked at her panties. Her skin was firm and smooth. Not a sign of fat. Her finger glided to the top of my shaft and pressed down on the very top of my penis, causing me to gasp audibly.

Then my little sister wrapped her right hand around my cock, tightening her grip after a few seconds. She began moving her hand up and down, slowly. Stroking my cock. Jacking me off. I stared at her hand around my penis. Mesmerized by the sight of her hand on my most private part. She continued to stroke me as I lay silently watching, my heart beating faster.

"You like this?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Is this what you wanted from Carly? But then she left you? Alone and desperate? Gagging for this?" she smiled.

Again I nodded, maybe murmuring slightly.

At that she bent down towards me and licked my cock several times before taking me in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around me and began to suck my member. I groaned as she did so.

"You'll make me cum," I moaned.

She didn't stop.

"Hannah, I'll cum."

She stopped and straightened up.

"You want me to stop?"

"No...I was just..."

"You still want me to untie you? Now?"

"Hannah..."

She stood up and walked to the window. I thought she was going to leave me alone again.

"Hannah, I liked it...I was just..."

She turned around and walked back to the end of my bed. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her hands quickly moved to the front and rested on her bra cups to prevent them from falling.

"You liked it?"

"Uh huh."

"You like your little sister sucking your cock huh?"

"Hannah I..."

Before I could finish her hands came away from her chest, allowing her bra to fall away and exposing her breasts. As I had suspected. Pretty fucking beautiful breasts. Perky, smallish, erect nipples. I wanted so much to reach forward and touch them. Feel them. Squeeze them. But I couldn't. All I could do was lie there and stare as she stood before me. And then she placed her thumbs at either side of her panties. She stretched the elastic outwards, teasingly. Then slowly pulled them down. Gradually until I caught a glimpse of her very neatly trimmed bush. Just a small patch of pubic hair. And more until her panties were past her hips and she was fully exposed. She pulled them down and off, leaving them on the floor as she climbed onto the end of my bed.

She shuffled towards me, finally sitting on my stomach. I could feel the dampness of her pussy on my skin as she sat there. Although not a big girl, her weight caused me to struggle under her. She shuffled back until my cock poked at her ass. Then she reached behind her and took hold of my penis, lifting it into a more upright angle. She lifted herself slightly then lowered herself onto my cock. I slid easily into her pussy.

Hannah rocked gently, both sideways and up and down. Grinding against my shaft. I thrust upwards into her cunt. We just found a rhythm of sorts when we heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" my younger brother Robbie shouted.

Hannah and I froze, staring at each other. After what seemed like ages she raised herself off me and off the bed. When she had come in last time she had left my bedroom door open. She crept to the door, stepped into the hallway then back in, silently shutting the door. She stood with her back against the door as we listened to Robbie coming up the stairs. I was caught between terror of being discovered and lust as I stared at my sister's naked body.

Only when Robbie had gone into his room did Hannah step away from the door. I expected her to get dressed and untie me now, stopping our illicit game. Instead she climbed back on top of me. Back onto my cock. She put a finger to her lips to silence me as she began rocking against my cock.

Our fucking became faster, harder, more passionate. As much as we tried to make no noise we both began moaning as our pleasure heightened. My bed also creaked slightly, but we were far too horny to care now. The fear of being discovered by our brother was dwarfed by the feeling of ecstasy.

"Oh god Hannah! Hannah!"

"Mmmmm...feels so good...oh...oooh!!"

I sensed Hannah's body tense as she climaxed a couple of times. And a third time as I got close. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Hannah I'm gonna cum. Is it...?" I groaned.

She nodded just seconds before my orgasm struck. Jet after jet of my cum shot into her as she came for a fourth time. Finally her body went limp and she fell onto me. Her breasts squeezed against my chest. A couple of minutes passed as she lay like that, before she sat up again, her gorgeous tits just inches from my face, but still out of reach.

"That was hot!" she laughed.

"That was...different..." I replied.

"Definitely," she laughed.

"Are you...you know...ok?" I added.

"Yes I think so. I mean...I just had sex with my brother. It's a bit ...weird..."

"Tell me about it. I just had sex with my sister," I joked, my soft cock still inside her.

"I think we'd better keep this a secret..."

She looked at me for a few moments, not sure what to say next.

"I suppose I'd better help you out of these,"she finally said, shaking my leather straps.

"I think that would be a good idea."

She climbed off me and began to undo the buckles on my legs. I curled up my legs as soon as she released them, discovering muscles I forgot existed. She leaned over my head and undid my left arm. Her tit was just close enough for my tongue to reach and lick as she reached over me. So I did.

"Hey! Do you want me to untie you or not?" she laughed.

As soon as one arm was free we heard a car pull up to the front of the house. Hannah jumped off the bed and ran over to the window.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! It's mum. Oh fuck!!" she exclaimed, rushing back to my bed.

She struggled with the last buckle as we heard the front door open.

"Anyone in?" mum's voice called out.

Hannah finally unclipped the last strap. I flexed my arms as she got off the bed and bent over to pick up her underwear, giving me a great view of her ass. She gathered her bra and panties, holding them in her hand as she ran to my door, still naked. She opened the door, peeked out then ran along the hallway to her room. I climbed off the bed. My legs initially collapsed under me as the effects of being tied up for nearly three hours took its toll. I quickly threw some clothes on and opened a window to 'freshen' the room.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers
12