Hannah's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
The dirty dom Hannah continues her sexual punishment.
1.4k words
4.29
80.3k
25

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a sudden start and a striking feeling of icy water. Gasping for air I thrashed about in a panic before I noticed that I was bound by ropes at my wrists and ankles to the wall.

As my mind began to clear, I noticed my surroundings. I appeared to be in a dingy and darkly lit building. The walls were made of corrugated metal but highly worn and cracked in some places. The floor was coated in a thick layer of dust which seemed to have been years in the making.

As my eyes became accustomed to the darkness, I noticed what looked like very old gym equipment gathering dust in the corner. And the final most striking and terrifying point I noticed: I was completely naked.

I began to remember the horrors that had happened to me that had caused me to pass out and I struggled against my bonds. The icy splash of water had quickly worn off and I could feel the temperature rising. The hot summer day and the metal construction of the old sports equipment shed had turned my prison into an oven which seemed to have an unrelenting heat.

Despite my attempts to break free from the ropes they were still held secure. I then turned as I heard that all too familiar sound of Hannah's laugh. Seeing her emerge from the shadows caused me to give one last powerful struggle against the ropes but alas, it was to no avail.

I was suddenly hit again with that feeling of ice water as Hannah threw another bucket over me. As much as I hated it, the cold water caused my nipples to harden and I could sense that Hannah noticed it too.

"So," said Hannah, "What do you think of my little hideaway? I used to come here all the time whenever you and your cronies would bully me. I would spend all my time sitting here crying and hating myself."

She then turned to me and said in a chilling voice:

"Now it's your turn to cry. It's your turn to hate yourself..."

She began to peel off her uniform that was sticking to her by the vast quantities of sweat she was exuding. I could already feel beads of my own sweat rolling down from the nape of my neck, down the curvature of my ample breasts and gathering in my nooks and crannies. Hannah was infamous for being highly sweaty at the best of times; I could hardly imagine the horror that was flooding from her when we were trapped in this bake-box.

She had reached her bra and panties. With an evil smirk she strolled over to me and unhooked her bra allowing her mountainous breasts to tumble out over the top of my face. I was being smothered underneath those sweaty sagging monstrosities again.

"Lick my titties!" Hannah commanded, "Lick and suck all the sweat off of my huge delicious tits!"

Struggling for air underneath those fatty mounds I lapped away heartily at the salty fluid, hoping for a reprieve. My tongue circled the curve of each breast, gently flicking against her nipples and sucking tentatively at each one. The nipples rose and hardened to the touch of my tongue and all the while I was forced to lick their sweaty surface.

When she seemed happy that her breasts had been cleaned of sweat, she removed them from my face. My relief was short-lived, however, because my face was instantly cast into her sweaty armpit. This fresh hell was a festering cesspool of stink and sweat. My eyes bulged, my nostrils burned and all the while Hannah was moaning with arousal at seeing my pain and humiliation.

Desperate to escape the stink, I licked heartily at the vast lake of sweat that had gathered there, sucking strongly at the thick bush of sweat soaked hair that was stored inside her armpit.

Once her first armpit had been licked clean of sweat, she went to start me on the other one but then she stopped.

With an evil glint in her eye, she bent down and removed her panties, soaked with sweat and cum from her arousal. She then used these panties to mop up all the sweat that had gathered, and was still gathering, from her neck to her toes, although, she specifically avoided her arse.

Seeing what she planned to do, I clamped my mouth shut.

"Open your mouth, bitch." Hannah demanded, "Open your fucking mouth!"

In fury, she clamped her fingers over my nose to stop me from breathing. The only way I could breathe now was by opening my mouth.

The seconds crept by. I began to feel lightheaded, I needed air. I had to have air. I opened my mouth for just a second but it was enough time for Hannah. Her rank panties were thrust deep down into my mouth. Every rancid smell, every disgusting flavour that Hannah had to offer me was stored ten-fold in these panties.

I went to spit them out but before I had a chance Hannah had turned and was forcing her arse into my face. I pulled back but her hand reached round behind me and forced my face into her arse. Sweat and stink of unimaginable horror was what was attacking me just now. Unable to breathe through my mouth, my only source of air was my nose which Hannah was using as a dildo inside her arse. My nose was actually inside her arse.

"Whilst you're in there," Hannah said, "why not enjoy what I have to offer you?"

With that, she realised another one of her long stinking farts. My nose was stuck right up in her arse and with her filthy panties stopping me from breathing through my mouth, I was forced to fully inhale the repulsive gas that was attacking me through my nose. I felt so horrifically nauseated that I just wanted to die.

I choked and struggled against her but I was trapped and she was far too strong. She began rubbing hard against her cunt with her free hand while grinding my face deep inside her arse with the other.

Her breathing quickened and just before I could feel myself on the verge of passing out, she came with an immensely powerful flow of cum which washed over my face and seeped through her panties and down my throat.

Panting, she released my head from her arse but warned me against spitting out the panties. So there I was: trapped, naked, face covered in sweat, hair covered in cum and another girl's panties seeping more sweat and more cum down my throat. I thought that I could feel no greater shame at this moment. How very wrong I was...

Hannah turned to me and said:

"Oh how I'd love to ruin your pretty little face with my shit that I know you love so much; but your face has to be perfectly visible for this..."

She began to walk away while I pondered what she meant.

Hannah was standing a few feet away, fiddling with something I hadn't noticed when I first woke up.

I gasped with shock and horror when I realised what it was: a camera.

Hannah was watching the film that the camera had recorded. Everything from the splash of water on my naked body to a close up of my face dripping with her cum.

"Well," said Hannah, "What do you think of this? I think that other people need to see this wonderful piece of art. It has to go on the Internet. I'll even send links to all your friends and family. I'm sure your parents would be very proud to see their little girl licking sweaty arse with such passion."

I released some muffled cries of despair which prompted Hannah to walk back over and remove the panties from my mouth.

"Please, no!" I cried, "I'll do anything, just destroy that film!"

Hannah laughed evilly but said nothing more. All she did was slowly get dressed back into her uniform with the exception of her panties which were shoved back into my mouth.

"I'll be back very soon, but don't you dare spit these out..." She gestured to the camera, "...or I'll know."

And with that, she was gone. I was left alone, naked and disgusting with cum and sweat still dripping down my throat. My only company was the flashing red light of the camera.

I sat there for several minutes in the dark until I heard the door open again. I heard two voices. Hannah was back but this time, she had company with her...