Hannah's Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
The fat dom Hannah assumes total control.
5.9k words
4.35
60.7k
33

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped into the room, I took in my new surroundings. It seemed almost identical to my old room: dark wood panelling on the walls and thick purple carpet on the floor. To my right, a door was ajar revealing a bathroom with lighter panelling and white tiles on the floor. To the left, was a large, imposing mahogany wardrobe. Yes it was almost identical. Almost.

There were three differences between the two rooms. Firstly, there were two double beds instead of the one super king in the old room. Secondly, the large arched window faced the main building of Greenbrier Academy instead of looking out over the Morrison House courtyard.

Thirdly, this room had a 200 pound rapist who had, merely a few hours ago, forced me to lick her sweating pussy and arse, pimped me out to a lesbian teacher, and, most horrifyingly, pissed and shit in my mouth. Now I was trapped in a room with her and she was advancing towards me with a terrifying, hungry look in her eyes.

"Well, well, well my little slut." Hannah growled at me. "Did you enjoy your time with Ms. McLaughlin? I can tell just by looking at you that you had your pretty little face buried deep inside that old woman's cunt. Did you lick her arse too? Did she cum on your little slut face? Did you lick it up? I'll bet you did you little fucking whore."

I hung my head in shame. Everything she said was true. I had done those shameful, unspeakable acts.

"Well don't worry bitch." Hannah continued, "I've got lots more uses for a little slut like you."

No way. I thought to myself. I can't let this happen. Building up all the strength I had in me I shouted:

"Fuck off Hannah! Fuck off you fat fucking lesbian!"

Hannah didn't even seem the slightest bit taken aback. She merely began laughing raucously.

"A lesbian? Me?" She laughed. "No no, Ms McLaughlin's the lesbian. She's the one that likes pussy."

She paused for a second, then smiled evilly at me.

"I guess after today, you're pretty much the most lesbian bitch in this school!"

She laughed loudly at her own joke.

"No no, I'm not a lesbian. I just wanted to get my own back on you. Ever since I came to this school, you've made my life a living hell. The taunting and the abuse and the rank bullying. Every single day of my life. I thought it was time that you got a taste of your own medicine. I wanted you to feel just as shitty as I did; I guessed the best way was for you to feel my actual shit! That's right, my shit all in your mouth and all over your pretty little face and your perfect fucking hair. No matter what you do, no matter where you go, you will always know that my shit is a part of you."

She paused, letting her horrible speech sink in.

"Plus I like getting my ass licked, so there's that too. Anyway, I did so love the way you so eagerly licked all my sweatiness earlier but I've gone and gotten all sweaty again. Looks like you've got more work to do slut! I hope that tongue isn't too worn out from licking old Ms McLaughlin's dirty arse?"

She laughed as she began peeling off her uniform again. Jesus Christ, she had a sheen of sweat clinging to her entire body. How can someone sweat so much? That can't be fucking healthy!

There she was, standing wholly naked in front of me. Her fat fucking tits swaying from side to side. Her thick, matted pubic hair dark and curled spread across her entire pelvis. And everything was shining with sweat.

"Um, excuse me slut?" Hannah said, "Why are you still wearing your clothes?"

"Why do you want me to take off my clothes?" I asked. "I thought you said you weren't a lesbian?"

"Of course I'm not a fucking lesbian!" Hannah yelled back at me. "I don't want to see your body cause it turns me on or anything. You're just a skinny little skank who everyone thinks is pretty. Your tits aren't even that good. Look at these!"

She grabbed her meaty fat tits in both hands.

"These are the tits of a real woman. Not your little perky round pieces of shit."

As surprising as it sounds, I felt rather offended. I always thought my breasts looked rather nice. All my friends used to say how jealous they were of them...Oh god! My friends! What'll they say when they find out I've moved into a room with Hannah!

"I want you to take off your clothes because you don't deserve to wear clothes." Hannah continued "In fact, that's going to be new rule, the first of many. Rule number one: whenever you are in our room, you are to wear no clothes. You are a slut and beneath the goddess that is me so no clothes."

Hannah paused, thinking.

"I'll decide on what punishment will arise from the breaking of this rule."

She lent in and smiled, her voice little more than a whisper in my ear.

"And if you hate what I'm doing to you just now, just imagine what a punishment from me would be?"

I gulped, terrified. What could be worse than this.

"For fuck's sake!" Hannah bellowed at me. "I thought I told you to get those fucking clothes off!"

I quickly tore off my blazer and threw it to the floor. Unbuttoning my shirt and unclasping my bra, both of which followed the blazer. As I reached my skirt and pulled it down, Hannah stopped me.

"What's this?" Hannah said, a small smile creeping across her face. "No panties? You are a slut indeed!"

She laughed and I felt so humiliated, I tried covering my naked body but Hannah gave me a glare that stopped me.

"Although I was quite sure that there were panties in your pile of clothes I carried, very kindly I might add, to the old shed. Maybe Ms McLaughlin turned you on so much that you thought you wouldn't need panties any more?"

Hannah laughed at her little joke.

"You know what, rule number two: You may never wear panties anymore. Not even when you leave the room and go to class. Although I suppose you won't mind that, the little lezzy slut that you are."

That was enough for me, I had to take a stand.

"I am not a lesbian!" I screamed in her face, all the shame and rage that the day's events had produced in me overflowing to breaking point. "Fuck lesbians, fuck your rules and fuck you!

I stood there panting, surprised even at myself for such an aggressive outburst.

Hannah didn't even seem the least bit taken aback.

"You're not a lesbian you say?" She smiled across the room at me. "Well, you're quite an odd not-a-lesbian. You've sucked the tits of women, you've licked the arse holes of women, and you've eaten out the pussies of women. That sounds pretty lesbian to me."

Every word Hannah said was a dagger of shame in my heart. All of this was true. I stared at me feet in shame. What had I done? What was I about to do?

"Are you sure you're not a lesbian?" Hannah remarked, teasing me.

I nodded. I was sure I wasn't a lesbian. I hated every minute of my torture. I wasn't a lesbian, I wasn't a fucking lesbian!

"Well that doesn't matter to me." Hannah said, "Hell, I think it's better that you aren't a lesbian. Makes all of this more fun for me. Anyway, let's get down to business. It's getting late and I want to cum a few times before I go to bed. Start with my feet, bitch. My feet always get really sweaty and I'd like to feel your slutty tongue cleaning them out."

Hannah sat on one of the beds and presented her stinking feet for me to lick.

"Down on your knees slut!" Hannah commanded.

Falling to my knees I inched forward, my nose stinging at the stench wafting from Hannah's rancid feet.

Tentatively, I felt my tongue edging out, as if disconnected from my body, closer and closer to the stinking foot in front of me. How I wish my tongue was disconnected, as the second it made contact I tasted the salty sweat that was smeared all over Hannah's disgusting feet.

"Ooh!" Hannah giggled. "That tickles! Keep licking slut, don't forget to suck on my toes as well. Oh, and get your tongue in between the toes, there's a real mess that builds up in there."

Choking on the smell, I worked my tongue over her foot, tasting every inch of it. Across the sole and round the heel, in and out of the gaps between each toe, and sucking each individual toe. As I kneeled there, with Hannah's fat, disgusting mass moaning above me and her the taste of her feet in my mouth, I felt totally broken. Was this what lay in store for me for the next school year? Servicing this fat sweaty bitch? Licking and sucking everything she sticks in my face?

"Fuck you're good at that!" Hannah moaned. "Looks like sucking feet is your life calling. Maybe you just find it easy because I'm such a sexy goddess to you. Hey, you know I like that. Rule number three: you are to refer me to only as Goddess Hannah. Or simply Goddess if you prefer, don't say I'm not good to you."

Hannah winked down at me. I simply carried on suckling at her sweaty feet.

"Let's try something new." Hannah said as she pushed her whole foot into my mouth. She kept pushing it until I was choking, gagging on her foot. "How's that Victoria slut? Choking on your goddess' foot?"

I could hardly breath. I could feel tears streaming out of my eyes with her foot jammed down my throat.

"I've been walking around school all day in these." Hannah continued. "And don't forgot that 1500 run we did today that you thought was so funny. I think my feet will be pretty sweaty after all that.""

Hannah looked down at me struggling and choking on her foot rammed down my throat.

"Although, I think you can probably tell how sweaty my feet are yourself!" Hannah laughed.

I could barely register what she was saying. I was too busy trying to desperately breath with Hannah's foot gagging me, close to ankle deep down my throat.

"Alright that's enough." Hannah said as she slowly slid her foot out of my mouth.I collapsed onto the floor, wheezing and coughing.

"Up bup bup" Hannah smirked. "Next footsie-wootsie" She wiped her sweaty foot on my face and pinched my nose with her toes.

Choking back tears I went back to my knees and again began deep throating Hannah's disgusting foot. The smell and the taste fogging my mind, it was so repulsive and so deep down my throat that again and again I would feel on the verge of throwing up.

After what seemed an eternity, Hannah again slid her foot out of my mouth.

"Now, listen up bitch. I want you to kiss up my leg, worshipping my curvaceous thighs, before once again digging into my sweet delicious cunt. I want to use your tongue and your face as my fuck toy. That's all you are. Just a fuck toy to your Goddess."

I said nothing. I merely drew myself up and stared mournfully at my feet.

"What do you say to that, slut?" Hannah beamed down at me.

"Th-thank you." I whimpered.

"Thank you who?" Hannah snarled back.

"Thank you Goddess Hannah."

"For?"

"For granting me the...the privilege to...to kiss and worship your...curvaceous thighs and dig into your...your..."

"My sweet delicious cunt! You stupid bitch!"

I nodded frantically.

"Well," Hannah said as she lay back on the bed, leaving her legs dangling off the side. "Get to it!"

Shuffling forward I planted my lips onto Hannah's salty, briny flesh. Tasting the sweat, feeling the waves of shame crashing in my soul. Each kiss was a dagger in my heart. Here I was, the queen of the school, forced to kiss and worship this fat, disgusting, sweaty bitch? Where had my life gone wrong? What had I done to deserve this?

As my kisses moved closer and closer towards Hannah pussy, I could already sniff the slight traces of that all too familiar smell of Hannah's gross, disgusting, almost gamey, pussy. Already I could feel the beginning of her thick matted forest of pubic hair tickling against my lips. The hairs were so thick and present that they acted almost like a sponge, soaking up any liquid that found its way towards them. With Hannah, there were several.

I couldn't even see the actual pussy through the hairs, I was left tracing my tongue over her pelvis, desperately searching for her lips. Suddenly, I felt my tongue seeping into the hot, wet folds of her pussy. Hannah's sudden shudder of pleasure sent her folds of fat rippling down towards me.

All I could do was simply plunge my tongue into her dripping, stinking cunt. Feeling her wetness against my face, inhaling her powerful smell, tasting rancid flavour after flavour. I found her clit and began sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue. I was trying to make her cum faster, desperate for the ordeal to be over.

Slap! Suddenly I felt something slap against my head. Slap! Slap!

I paused and withdrew my face from the haze of Hannah's cunt ever so slightly, to catch a glimpse of what was slapping against me. Hannah had sat up and was gripping her fat tummy, slapping it down upon my face.

"You used to call me fat, didn't you bitch?" Hannah laughed as she slapped her belly down upon my head again. "You're not calling me fat anymore. What are you calling me now?"

"Goddess." I heard the words echoing into Hannah's pussy.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you!"

"Goddess" I said, louder this time.

"Sorry?"

"Goddess! Goddess, Goddess, Goddess!" I was screaming now, my cries still muffled by Hannah's fat pussy lips wrapped around my mouth.

"That's fucking right bitch!" Hannah roared with laughter above me. "I'm your fucking goddess! I may be fat, but you're the one licking my pussy, you fucking whore!"

Her words washed over me. Stinging slightly, but sounding miles away. Muffled as if in a bubble. Nothing mattered except ending my torment. Nothing mattered but licking my Goddess' pussy.

I suddenly froze. What was that? Did I just think of Hannah as my Goddess? No, no that's crazy. She's just a fucking rapist. A fucking fat disgusting rapist. The only reason I'm doing all this is because she's forcing me.

"What's going on down there?" Hannah snarled.

I began lapping heartily again, acting mechanically, distant from my own body. I could feel Hannah's body responding, her familiar gasps and moans. I knew it was coming, my tongue acting on autopilot, flicking and tonguing and licking until Hannah exploded over me. The foreplay here had made Hannah's orgasm the most intense yet. Her waves of cum swooped over me like a crashing breaker. She lay on the bed panting. Seconds? Minutes later? I don't know how long it was but Hannah pulled me out of her pussy by my hair, pain burning against my scalp.

She brought me up close to her face to admire her handiwork. I could feel her wet juices trickling down my chin, their oily taste in my mouth. I must look disgusting.

Hannah merely smiled staring at me. Her eyes darting across my whole face, looking at the girl she had just used to make herself cum.

Splat! I gasped as I felt a blob of Hannah's spit splat against my face.

"You belong to me slut!" Hannah yelled in my face. "I fucking own you!"

I nodded feverishly, feeling Hannah's cum and her spit mingle with my own tears as I sobbed in her face.

"Good, good!" Hannah's face widened out into a beaming smile. "Let's see, you've got spittle, tears, my delicious cum. What else can I cover your face in?"

Hannah paused, smiling intently at me.

"Let's go and check out the bathroom." She slid off the bed, still clutching at my hair. "Crawl slave!"

I fell onto my hands and knees and was led by my hair through the door that led into the bathroom. The hard tiled floor felt cold against my bare knees after crawling along the thick carpet.

The bathroom here was much bigger than the one in my old room, probably because this was for a twin room. For one it actually had a bath. A large porcelain claw foot tub, pushed up against the far wall. Next to it, in the corner, was a brass and glass shower enclosure. Facing me, on the wall across from the door, were a pair of his-and-hers (well, I suppose at Westbourne, they'll be hers-and-hers) wooden sink units. On the wall opposite the bath and shower was the one of the old porcelain and wood toilets. The old style of toilet that had a sort of dip in the rim at the front. It was here that Hannah was dragging me by the hair towards.

She plopped herself down on the seat and sort of shifted herself back, lifting her legs up into the air, exposing her hairy pussy to my face. With her recent explosive orgasm, it was smelling even worse than before.

"I need to pee." Hannah said. "I think you can guess what I want you to do."

I knew. I crawled forward and placed my mouth around the patch of hair that, I assumed, covered where her pussy was.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Hannah began to giggle. "I was going to ask you to leave the room, and here you are trying to drink my piss?"

Hannah released a terribly sarcastic gasp.

"Well, if you're that desperate to drink my piss then be my guest. But if a single drop hits the floor, I expect you to lick it up."

I formed a tight seal around her pussy with my mouth, sucking in slightly to ensure that there was no gap for her piss to trickle out. Her bush was tickling the inside of my mouth.

Hannah gasped with pleasure at the sensation of my mouth sucking tightly around her pussy.

"Ooh, I can tell you're desperate to drink my pee-pee!" Hannah giggled, in a sickly sweet, girly voice. "Fair warning though, you weren't at dinner. You were too busy having a taste of Old Ms. Mclaughlin. I had a big fat serving of steamed asparagus on the side. My pee is going to be pretty bad, slut."

I closed my eyes tight, bracing myself for what was about to happen. Is it possible to self induce an out of body experience?

Hannah's sigh of pleasure startled me out of my funk. I could already feel the powerful stream of urine flooding into my mouth. It tasted even worse than before. The asparagus brought with it a godawful stench and the taste seemed even more disgusting than before.

I kept sucking tightly around Hannah's pussy lips, trying to stop any drop from hitting the floor. However, I could feel my mouth filling. Oh god, I'm going to have to swallow it. I started gulping down Hannah's salty piss. Feeling the hot liquid running down my throat. All the while I could hear Hannah sighing and moaning above me. I kept drinking and drinking the piss, but it wouldn't stop. The flow was too strong; it was overflowing, out of my mouth. I tried to keep a suction but I lost it. My mouth fell away from Hannah's cunt and her urine sprayed across my face and my hair and all down my naked body, covering me entirely in her piss which gathered itself in a large puddle on the floor.

As Hannah's stream ebbed to a trickle, she tutted down at me in mock disappointment.

"Poor show Victoria, very poor show indeed." She shook her head but could do nothing about the smile plastered across her lips.

"Well, I did warn you." She pointed down at the bright yellow puddle spreading rapidly across the tiled floor. "You'd better start licking then!"

I slowly lowered my face down to the ground, inching out my tongue to lap up the puddle of piss from the floor at the base of the toilet. I attempted to push my hair out of the way, but it kept slipping back out. The end of it was not covered in piss. I lapped all across the floor, sucking up all of Hannah's piss. This was the lowest moment I had experienced in my life; at that time anyway.

"Oh my god!" Hannah squealed with delight "This is fucking perfect! Victoria Johnstone is licking my piss off the floor! This is the happiest moment of my life."

Again, I barely heard her voice. The noises that surrounded me were just sounds. I tried to lose myself, not accept the way things were, just block everything out. That would be the only way I could survive this.

Hannah's taunts and jeers continued until I had licked up every last drop of her yellow piss from the floor. The taste stale and acrid in my mouth.

"Uh oh." Hannah said. "I think I might have to take a shit as well!"

She turned herself round on the toilet seat and raised her arse up slightly to display her arse hole, winking up at me.

12