Hannah's Story

Story Info
How well do we know our best friends?
6.5k words
4.2
23.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day seemed to be perfect -- blue sky, white fluffy clouds, the dew glistening on the grass, the cool breeze of autumn making the leaves dance. It was the kind of weather that gave you a sense of peace but also filled your soul with energy. The trees were vibrant with colors and just seeing them gave your spirit a lift to know that God was providing beautiful scenery and all you had to do was look.

Inside the house was a soul so low that all she could do was sit in her big chair covered in her favorite blanket and stare out of the window. For everyone else, it was the kind of day that they had been looking for because the heat of summer had left and the cool of fall had replaced it.

Hannah had fallen too hard and too fast and now David had told her that he didn't want a long-term relationship because he wanted to date other women. From the way he had acted -- so romantic and caring and thoughtful, Hannah had had the idea that he was more serious than he was. He practically had swept her off her feet -- giving her more attention than any man she had ever known and, more or less, run after her so her feelings for him soared to a high that she had never felt before.

Hannah was 37 years old and divorced and had promised herself that she would never make the same mistake twice by trusting a man so easily. Well, here she was in the same predicament that she had been in for several years with her ex-husband - except that he was so possessive of her but cheated on her at the same time. Being 37, she had not expected to find anyone who would be interested but David had been different or so she had thought.

She had not eaten a full meal for several days so she just sat and stared out of the window. Something caught her eye and for the first time in weeks, she actually paid attention. A young man was delivering a pizza to the house next door and he was striking -- dark, shiny hair with a physique that his tight shirt showed off very nicely. Hannah watched as he handed the pizza to her neighbor and made sure that she found out where he worked by the logo on his car. Suddenly, she realized that she was hungry!

Hannah called her friend Robbie who had been her best friend through all her trials. He was the one man she could depend upon and whom she could trust. He was always 'on call' if she needed him. Robbie arrived at her door in minutes and Hannah hugged him tightly when he came in.

"What in the world is wrong?" Robbie asked.

"Nothing is wrong but I just had to tell someone that I am hungry. "

"You called me over here in a desperate tone of voice just to tell me that??"

"Well, no, but it is pretty important since I have not eaten in days. Anyway, I was sitting and looking out of the window when the pizza guy made a delivery next door. "

"So... "

"I watched him and had a little tug on my heart or more probably a little lower down that I thought was gone, then I realized that was hungry and I called you. "

"Well, I have been worried about you because you have lost some weight and you haven't seemed to be interested in anything. I guess showing an interest even in a young man is a flicker of life that's coming back. "

"Thanks, for always being there for me. It's you I should marry instead of anyone else. "

Robbie's eyes lit up, "Do you mean that? I've always been available to you. "

"You're just the best friend that I have ever had. "

"Oh, a friend... "

"I'm afraid that if it were anything else to it, we'd lose what we have now. "

"Oh, sure... "

Hannah spoke quickly, "We'd better change the subject. I'm starving -- would you like to order a pizza?"

"What you really mean is 'would you like to order the pizza delivery man' -- right?"

"But of course... "

"OK but not too spicy since you haven't eaten in a while. "

Hannah called and before long, the doorbell rang and she checked herself in the mirror before opening the door. 'Oh, my goodness, I look frightful' Hannah thought but opened the door to the handsomest young man she had ever met. When he looked into her eyes, she thought she saw a glimmer of hope that he might be attracted to her, too. He stammered when he gave her the price and tried to be businesslike but his hand shook when he took her money.

Even at her age -- 37 - Hannah was a beautiful woman but she never thought of herself as even pretty because she was heavier than most of the young women so her self esteem had not been the highest. She had always kept herself well dressed and neat but still felt somehow that she just didn't or couldn't measure up to the other women in the community - the ones with the 'perfect' figures. When David was attracted to her, she had hope that maybe she was pretty but then he dumped her and her hope fell into a well of despair again. At least, she had lost some weight because of it.

She found out that the delivery guy's name was Mark and he was a student at the local college using this job to help pay for his tuition. Hannah tried to find out more but she was embarrassed so she paid for the pizza and he left. Robbie had a sly smile on his face when she turned around.

"What?" Hannah asked, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "Yes, I know he's too young for me - but I had to see him up close. Now, get out the wine and let's eat. "

After Robbie left, Hannah took a long, hot relaxing bath and then snuggled into bed and slept better than she had in days. David's face had not invaded her thoughts since she had seen the face of the gorgeous delivery guy. She felt a sense of relief that she was not inundated with thoughts of David and of the last time she had seen him.

****

The next morning, Hannah showered and dressed and went back to work. She had taken vacation days to try to get her life back in order. She returned with a changed attitude and her co-workers could tell that she was different but didn't know why. When she got to her desk, there was a single red rose sitting in the middle of it. She found a card but it only said, "Thanks for making my day. "

Who in the world would have sent this? Surely not Robbie because she had not done anything special for him. She was dumbfounded but also a little thrilled. Everyone wanted to know who it was from and didn't believe that she didn't know. After work, she stopped by their favorite bar for a drink with Robbie and told him about the rose.

When she got home, there was a pizza on the doorstep with a red rose. Hannah was beside herself with joy. It could only be from one person but, in reality, he was much too young for her -- she thought. She ran straight to the phone and called Robbie hardly being able to speak. After being in such a stupor, she couldn't believe this was happening to her. She ate the pizza but couldn't contain the joy that she felt from having this young man being attracted to her.

This time, she had a hard time sleeping but it wasn't because of depression. She couldn't get his face out of her mind so that she could relax and rest. Hannah wasn't too upset at this loss of sleep because she felt as if she had been given a second chance at love. In the back of her mind, she was still afraid because of the age difference and couldn't believe that it would ever work.

****

The next morning at work, she found another red rose on her desk. All this was causing quite a stir with her nosey co-workers but she kept it all to herself. This time the card said: "If you're interested, meet me at Angelino's restaurant at 8:00 tonight"

Hannah couldn't believe that he really meant this but she was going to take a chance. After work, she ran home and showered and looked through her closet for just the right outfit. With dark hair that fell to her shoulders, she chose a red dress that fit in all the right places and stood back to check out how she looked. With the new glow in her face and the red that complimented her hair and face and her new figure, she thought that she looked great. She only hoped that he would think so, too.

Arriving at the restaurant, she stepped from the car and the valet almost dropped her keys. His smile told her that she had chosen the right dress for the night. Mark had waited for her and his mouth dropped, too, when he saw her.

"Thanks for the compliment, Mark"

"I haven't said anything yet but if I had, it would be 'wow!'"

"You certainly know how to make an old lady feel good. "

"Now, please don't make a case out of our age difference because it doesn't matter to me. "

"All right but I can't help but be concerned how you could be attracted to me. "

"Ok, let me tell you. When you opened that door the other day, I couldn't even speak. I nearly dropped your money because my hand was shaking so badly. I don't think that I have ever been so thunderstruck by a woman before. You are the loveliest lady I have ever met. "

"We better go eat before this trance dissipates but don't think I don't love it because I do. "

Mark ordered for Hannah and she felt as if he were much older than his 24 years because of his manners and the way that he handled himself. He even liked the same things she did in movies and music and books so they found they had a lot in common.

After the meal, Mark walked her to her car and asked if he could see her again and she said, "Yes, of course. " He said that he would call her tomorrow and let her leave without making any kind of advancement toward her. Hannah was hoping for a good night kiss but he was being such a gentleman, she was amazed at this young man. She couldn't wait to get home and call Robbie.

Robbie's heart was torn every time Hannah called to tell him about one of her men. He had loved her for years but was afraid to tell her. They had been best friends ever since they had first met in college and even though he dated other women, his heart really belonged to Hannah. He always supported her and encouraged her even though he wanted to be the man in her life.

****

The next morning, Hannah found a coral colored rose on her desk with a card that said: "You are more beautiful than this rose. " Her heart was soaring again but she was still afraid to let go and just enjoy the relationship. She was afraid that Mark would find a younger woman and leave her like David did so that thought was always in the back of her mind.

For weeks, Mark and Hannah were together as much as possible getting to know each other and enjoying one another's company. She couldn't believe that he had not tried to take her to bed but the only thing he did was to kiss her goodnight.

After a nice meal at Angelino's, Mark took Hannah to his apartment and when she walked in, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. There were roses all over the room and candles everywhere. He had an efficiency apartment so his bedroom was his living room. The glow of romance was all around the room and the thought of finally making love to this beautiful man was making the warmth spread between her legs.

She turned and looked at Mark and the glow from the candles had his face lit up, too, as he took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly. Hannah had waited for this kiss ever since they had first met and she wasn't disappointed. When he let her go and looked into her eyes, they were wet with tears because she was so happy. Mark kissed her neck and her ears and back up to her face and this kiss was so passionate that Hannah's knees buckled. Mark held her tightly so that she couldn't fall and directed her to sit on the bed.

"How could you afford all of this on your salary?" Hannah asked.

"Well, I've been saving for a while and besides I get an allowance from home to pay for my apartment -- such as it is. "

"I think it's terrific. You don't need a lot of room. "

"Yes, true, but I'd like to have a nicer place to bring you. "

"All I need is you -- anywhere... " Hannah breathed as she found his lips again. Mark pulled her closer and ran his hands down her back and Hannah's arms closed around his neck. He slipped his hand from her back up to cup her breast and she gasped as his touch caused her to shiver.

He kissed down her neck and her head fell back as his lips were making chills up and down her spine. Mark unbuttoned her blouse slowly and kissed her body after each button. The warmth was running rampant over Hannah now and she could hardly breathe. She wanted to rip off his shirt but when she tried, he told her, "There's no hurry... we have all night. "

"I don't know if I can wait any longer. "

"Oh, yes, I want you to remember this night... "

"There's... no... chance... that... I... could... forget" Hannah tried to say while gulping air.

Mark had her blouse off and pulled her bra straps down her arms and very deftly popped open the snaps. Gently, he lifted the bra off of her full breasts and dropped it on the floor. Laying her back, he unzipped her skirt and lifted her hips so that he could slide it off and dropped it on the floor, too. Hannah had on her sexiest panties that were thin and lacy but now had become very wet and the aroma was driving him crazy. He lifted her hips one more time and peeled off her panties and laid them on top of her skirt.

Now, she was completely naked and Mark feasted his eyes on this lovely woman. He had never seen such skin that was creamy white from staying out of the sun and those breasts -- he wanted to lie between them and stay forever. Instead, he began to kiss her again but this time, he started with her breasts -- over and under and all around neglecting the nipples and then down to her belly button where he swirled his tongue and she jumped and giggled.

Mark looked up from his 'work' to see her eyes closed and her face a bright pink but ecstasy written all over. He separated her legs so that he could see the piece de resistance. Hannah's juices were beginning to flow and her smell was lifting Mark to a place he had never been. He was as hard as he had ever been but he didn't want to rush. Bending down, he licked from the bottom to the top of her pussy and Hannah jumped again.

She tasted sweet as honey and Mark wanted more. Taking his thumbs, he parted her lips and licked just inside and curled his tongue so that he could get more of her juices. Hannah could not lie still now so he had to hold her legs so that he could keep his face in her pussy. He licked up to her clit and took it in his lips and licked but then he began to suck while holding her firmly. "Ahhhhhhhhhh" That was all it took for Hannah; her legs trapped his head as her body trembled with the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Mark continued to suck her clit even with her protesting because of the sensitivity of her clit and all of a sudden, another orgasm shook her body. "OH, myyyyyyyyy... " She fell back exhausted as she had never had more than one and she was feeling just fine.

Mark got up and lay beside Hannah and kissed her deeply tasting herself on his mouth. Her smell and taste only ignited her fire once more and she returned his kiss as passionately as he gave.

Separating and lifting her legs, Mark positioned himself and rubbed his cock up and down her dripping pussy. He felt as if he were going to explode and wanted to hold off but he was so excited that he was afraid he wouldn't last too long. Slowly, he entered her feeling her soft and wet body sucking him in. He placed her legs on his shoulders and when his body touched hers, he began a slow rhythm trying his best not to cum.

"I... can't... believe... it... I'm... cumming... again, Mark!!" Hannah breathed with every stroke.

"Oh... good... I... need... to... cum... " Mark answered and began thrusting deeper and harder while he held her legs against his shoulders.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... Mark... "

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" Mark screamed as he flooded Hannah with his hot cum over and over and over again!!

He held his position tightly until he felt that all his cum had been expended and then he fell over to Hannah's side and just wanted to hold her to his body. No words were needed as they snuggled together until their hearts resumed their normal rhythm.

Finally, Hannah spoke, "It's never been like that for me before. That was the most wonderful experience I have ever had. Is it always like that??"

"My Love, it only gets better. Now, let's nap and rest for a while... " As Mark pulled the covers over them, they drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning was Saturday so there was no rush in Hannah having to get back to her house so she slept better than she had slept in months. There were no more thoughts of David and looking at the serene face of Mark lying next to her sleeping, she knew that she had fallen in love for real this time so she snuggled down next to him and dropped off to sleep.

When Mark awoke, he slipped out from under Hannah so that he could get to the bathroom and afterward, just stood and looked at her sleeping. He thought she looked like an angel and, even with the age difference, he believed that he was the luckiest man on earth. Climbing back into bed with Hannah, he snuggled up with her and kissed her face.

As her eyes fluttered open, he kissed her lips and the nearness of her naked body was reviving his. Mark caressed her breasts and heard her breathing began to be labored. Oh, how Hannah loved to have her breasts touched and sucked. It wasn't long before, she rolled over and climbed on top of Mark letting his cock sink deeply inside of her. She sighed with the thrill of feeling his cock touching places that she didn't even know existed. In this position, his cock could touch her G-spot as she lifted herself and slid all the way back down until their bodies touched. She watched his face to see how much he was enjoying her body, too.

Mark reached to cup her breasts and run his thumbs over her nipples causing her to jump. He smiled knowing how he was making her feel -- the same way that he was feeling. The waves were starting to build as she worked her body and finally, "Oh, Mark... I'm... cumming... "

"Yes... yes... yes... me... too... "

Hannah's body trembled and shuddered as her orgasm exploded causing Mark's body to go rigid and pump stream after stream of hot cum inside her. Hannah lay down next to Mark and they cuddled each other feeling the glow of their orgasms subsiding. Their eyes slowly closed as they let sleep overtake them again.

****

After a couple of hours, they got up and showered and dressed. Mark said, "You know that I race on the weekends, right?"

"Yes, but I've never seen you. May I come and watch?"

"I was hoping that you would," Mark said.

After a brunch-style breakfast at a near restaurant, they left for the racetrack.

Hannah was excited but she also had a weird feeling -- something she couldn't figure out but it never left her. Watching her lover climb into his souped-up car, she felt a sense of dread but also hoped that he would win. There was no money involved but just a trophy. The race started and there were 6 cars altogether beginning to circle the track. The speed was much faster than she imagined and her heart seemed to be in her throat and she was sitting on the edge of her seat.

As the cars were heading back to the finish line, one car had a blow out and spun around and stopped. Mark's car was headed straight for it and couldn't pull around because of all the other cars. He hit the stopped car broadside and became airborne and left the track. He flipped over and over and Hannah screamed and screamed and then fainted. Fortunately, the car did not catch on fire but landed on its top. All the emergency crew flew to the car and had to use the 'jaws of life' to get Mark out. He was dead.

****

Hannah woke in her own bed and didn't know how she got there. There was a doctor from the track who had brought her home and was about to give her a sedative but she screamed, "Mark... Mark... he's gone, isn't he?"

12