Hanna's Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers

She breaks down and starts crying.

"I don't know if I know how to tell you. It's so terrible, what I did. I know Satan took over my mind and made me do it. I'm just a possessed sinful slut."

"What the hell did you do? Tell me. I deserve to know."

"You remember that guy at the food giveaway I told you about? I went to his camp and had sex with him. I want back again and five men took me. I lost control and they put their seed in me. I couldn't resist the temptation.

Bill's mouth falls open. He is speechless. He just looks at her. He starts to say something and stops. He thinks a minute, goes to the bedroom. He gets a

suitcase out and throws some clothes in it. He walks out, looks at her and without a word he walks out the door. He doesn't look back.

Two days later she goes to her mother's. She lies to her mother.

"Mother, I'm in real trouble. Bill left me. He says it's because of our sex life. I'm pregnant with his baby. I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry. Your father and I will stand by you. We'll take care of you."

Five months later she is in the delivery room. She gives birth to a baby boy. One of the black guys seed found her egg.

Her parents are mortified. The don't disown her and they never ask. She never tells them. They don't want to know and she doesn't want to tell. She takes the baby home and bonds strongly with him. She keeps him hidden from her friends. She has little contact with her parents and her friends. She stays alone more and more.

A few months later she is thinking about when she went to the homeless camp. The next day she gets Bill's old t shirt out and puts it on.

The end.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers
12