Hanson House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't wait for the others. Deftly he penetrated Amanda. It took her breath away so she had no way to complain. She could only accept the awkwardness of, again, having two fingers inserted into her once virgin rectum. His fingers were thicker and the sensations were less comfortable this time. Amanda resorted again to rubbing her clit.

Off to the side one of the young women was sobbing softly. It was Susie and it seemed she was unlikely to fulfill Mistress Candace's prediction about women achieving orgasm from anal. The instructors decided to give her a little extra distraction. A large dildo was chosen and pushed deep inside Susie's mouth. The poor girl almost choked and her eyes flew wide open in fear. At least it stopped her crying.

Everyone was then ordered to swap gloves and change pairs. Each student would have her anus fingered a second time by another member of the class. This time Candace ordered that the woman on the chair would present her anus and ask her colleague to "please finger my arse for me". The added humiliation of being forced to ask to be penetrated actually increased their excitement.

Amanda was fingered alternately by the instructors. She had clearly been singled out for special attention. Amanda had no idea why and she could only hope it was not because of some failing or defect on her part. Her anus got a little sore and that might have been intended as a punishment. Still, the stretching and rubbing did feel rather good.

Finally the instructors were satisfied with the performance of the class. Candace addressed them once they had cleaned up.

"Well done class. We're very happy with your progress. Some groups don't get to do insertions until the second lesson. Most of you have really excelled so far." Everyone knew this was a reference to poor Susie.

"On the table by the door you will find a set of butt plugs. These are only of novice size. We'll work up to larger sizes later on. Each of you needs to take a plug back to your room. You need to practice tonight. Try some lube and use the toy to pierce your anus. Do it several times. Once you get loose you might want to use some extra lube and try the same motion as a finger sliding in and out."

Candace closed with a final instruction. "You need to wear a butt plug for at least one hour each night. If it gets too much you can masturbate. In fact, anyone who gets the desire is free to masturbate and climax while they are wearing their plugs."

With that the class was dismissed. Everyone put on their skirts and headed for the door - except for Amanda. Mistress Candace signalled that she was to remain behind. As soon as the door was shut Amanda found out why.

"You did not get to finger any buttholes today. Well, we cannot have that for a student as talented as you. Let me get ready for you and you can practice on me." With that the instructor stripped off completely and took up position on one of the chairs. Amanda moved closer, hesitantly. "Its all fine my dear. A little extra tuition for you is definitely called for."

Amanda went to grab a glove. "No no," said the instructor. "I prefer to feel your skin. Just make sure you get your fingers nice and wet. Finger my cunt a little to help you. I know you've already had your 'lesbian' class," she said with a dirty grin. Amanda watched as Candace pulled her arse cheeks wide to show both her holes.

The student knelt down and did as she was instructed, fingering Candace's wet cunt just as she had learnt the previous week. Soon her fingers were covered in juices and she could hear the clear sounds of pleasure from the instructor. This was like her visit to Mistress Rose's office, only better.

"Lick me, lick my chute", moaned Candace. Amanda once again followed the command and tried her best to lick the instructor's anus just as she'd been shown during the lesson. She noticed that the older woman's hole spasmed, opening and closing as Amanda lapped at her.

"Do it now," panted Candace. "Give me your fingers you little bitch." Amanda heard the word "fingers" and slowly pressed two digits against the wet anus.

"Go slow. Remember what I taught you. Open me up and then you can do me hard." Amanda pressed gently and watched as Mistress Candace's anus stretched and gave way. She kept shoving, slowly and smoothly. The instructor groaned aloud as if in pain. But Amanda knew better than to stop. She maintained her pressure, inserting her two think fingers until they were jammed in that tiny hole, buried well past her second knuckles.

"Oh fuck yes. You are a good student, like I said." Candace reached down and started to rub her own clit. Amanda was fascinated and tried to watch what the Mistress was doing. Candace pinched at her clit and tried to slide her fingers into her cunt. The effect was to make her suddenly more vocal.

"Yes, yes... now go harder."

"Mistress your anus is so tight."

"Finger me you little bitch," she cried out harshly. "Fuck my shit hole with your fingers!"

Amanda, still on her knees, obeyed and began to force her fingers harder and deeper into the instructor's brown hole. Amanda noticed that suddenly the little hole loosened further. She was impressed that her instructor had been right, that the anus would quickly adjust to accommodate the invasion. Amanda could smell Candace's well-stretched arsehole as well as her arousal. It was a heady mix for the young woman and she tried her best to pump her two fingers into her instructor's orifice.

Candace was panting more loudly. She demanded still more and Amanda responded by really forcing her digits into the older woman's dirty little hole. She felt her own arousal and the way she got so much sexual pleasure from giving service to the instructors.

When Candace came she let out a long cry of pain and threw her head way back. Amanda saw the extra wetness come oozing from the instructor's cunt. She felt the way Candace pushed her hips back to obtain maximum purchase on the student's fingers. It was only when she saw the Mistress waving her hands that Amanda finally stopped reaming the older woman's backdoor.

Amanda stayed on her knees for several minutes until Candace seemed to regain her composure. "That was very well done," breathed Candace. "I was told you were a talented student." Amanda wasn't sure what she meant by that but took it as a compliment.

"Thank you Mistress Candace. Thank you for the extra tuition. I am enjoying your class very much." She wondered if the instructor would see that her own cunt was soaking wet as well.

"You'd better go clean up," said Candace. "Then you should get off to your room."

"Thank you Mistress. I'll get my butt plug as well."

"No no. Not those ones. Reach into the box under the table. You'll find what you need in there."

Once she had cleaned her hands and put on her skirt Amanda found what she was looking for. The toys in that box were noticeably larger. Selecting one of those toys would have been scary if she'd not already felt two fingers in her anus.

Amanda showed it to Mistress Candace. "Yes that's better," said her instructor. "Someone so talented as you needs something better than those beginner toys. Make sure you use it tonight. You'll need it by the end of the week."

With that, Amanda was dismissed. She returned to her room with her head spinning. It had been the weirdest and most extreme sort of class Amanda could ever have imagined. She'd had her arse used by the two older instructors. She had discovered that perhaps anal would be pleasurable for her in the future.

What really played on Amanda's mind, however, was what plans Mistress Candace might have in store for her. This might prove to be a long week.

12