Hanson House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

At a command from Candace the three women began to penetrate the students. The younger women knew well to maintain their positions for the duration. They held their arse cheeks wide apart as the instructors moved among them. Each young arsehole was taken in turn, the instructors pausing only for fresh condom and lube. It was like a mass anal rape as the instructors moved from hole to hole simply to plunge their rubber cocks deep once again.

The older women wielded their strap-ons with considerable experience and easily replicated the action of a real "live" cock. There was no ceremony. Everyone was well accustomed by that point to the sensations of having their rectum reamed by a foreign object.

Amanda was made to wait before she was penetrated. She had time to listen to the soft moans and groans of the pupils. Some of them really enjoyed those sensations but Amanda found the noise to be arousing, no matter whether they showed pleasure or pain. All the students felt humiliation as they were arsefucked in public by those rubber cocks. Next to Amanda, a woman called Jane sounded as if she was actually on the verge of orgasm.

One of the new instructors was the first to reach Amanda. She looked quite young. With her hand she gently patted the student's bottom. Then she ran her fingers slowly along the young slit. Amanda knew her cunt was damp and she was embarrassed by that. It would have been OK for Mistress Candace to find her like that but she didn't know this new instructor.

In the corner of her eye Amanda saw the new Mistress fit a different dildo into her harness. It looked above-average size for a cock. Amanda was sure it was a larger size than the other students had taken. It had been the same all week and Mistress Candace had never explained why.

Amanda was expecting to feel the pressure of a dildo against her anus. She got a shock when instead she felt a lovely soft tongue. She tried to look around and could see that it was Mistress Candace. Amanda tried not to moan like a common whore but it was so difficult as the skilled Mistress prepped her back door. She finished with a soft kiss on Amanda's cheeks.

The young student felt totally ready now, which was just as well. The initial penetration caused a stab of pain. Her young anus still wasn't ready for an invader of that size. Still a novice, her face tightened into a grimace. But Amanda stifled her cry, determined to succeed at being arsefucked.

As usual, masturbation helped greatly and Amanda dropped one hand to her clit to help ease the cock into her backside. The pain subsided and, working on her little button, she soon began to experience a gentle pleasure.

Now, taking a fake cock from behind, Amanda was learning the real feeling of being arse fucked. With barely a pause the instructor started to thrust the dildo in and out of Amanda's arse. The angle of the penetration, the force she felt, even the rhythm of the thrusting, were all so different than someone using their fingers or holding a toy. This would be the way it felt when a man screwed her little hole.

She didn't know if she'd ever really enjoy anal sex but at least Amanda knew for sure it was an act she would be able to perform whenever it was required.

The instructor thrust into her bowels for several minutes. The movement inside her channel became even easier to accept and Amanda knew her bottom had loosened and stretched just as it should. It was a small relief to her and she hoped the instructor would note it for her report.

Then, with another soft pat on her backside, the instructor finished and removed her toy. Strangely, Amanda felt a momentary emptiness. She remembered how Jas had seen her anus stay open even after the dildo was removed. She wondered whether that was supposed to happen with all this training.

Mistress Candace was next. She leaned down and whispered in the student's ear. "This is just like taking a real cock. Almost as good as the real thing." Amanda shivered slightly. It was such a horny thought and it sound so reassuring coming from the mouth of the lovely Mistress Candace.

The instructor took her position behind Amanda. Again there was only the briefest pause before she felt the rubber shaft being pressed into her anus. It hurt this time but only because Mistress Candace was harsh. She used only one, continuous thrust to press her dildo deep into Amanda. The student gasped aloud this time but she held on, confident she could take what the Mistress gave.

Amanda had no idea that Candace was an experienced anal fiend. Her friendly instructor expected arsefucking to be primal and dirty. She didn't wait for the student to re-adjust to the size of the toy. Candace thrust hard, working the whole length of the cock-sized dildo into the young arse. Amanda's rectum protested a little at the energy of the assault but Candace enjoyed the grunts that each thrust drove out of the helpless young woman. She took careful note of the way Amanda used her own clitoris to soothe and ease her body so it could accept what was being done.

Candace knew full well it would leave the inexperienced Amanda feeling sore. She considered that to be part of the test she always gave to her better students. Besides, Candace never analised her students with the same force that she enjoyed with her more experienced lovers.

Amanda was more than compensated by small glimpses of Candace working behind her, hips thrusting and driving the rubber cock into her arse just the way a man would do for her one day. It looked strange and yet it was so erotic to think it would be an everyday occurrence to have a man fuck her bottom like this.

Being arsefucked so casually and made to masturbate publicly might have felt like a terrible violation for young women of their age. For Amanda it was all part of what was required to succeed at Hanson House. More than that, it was an early taste of the life she knew she was destined for, of obedience and sexual service.

The other thing that made it easier for Amanda to accept the abuse of her anus was that Master Stuart sat right in her line of sight. He was as naked as everyone else but Amanda saw that each time she was penetrated by an instructor, Stuart's cock appeared to swell a little further. She was still a novice in such matters, but it appeared the Master's cock was almost fully erect. Amanda stared at the wondrous object even when the instructors started to treat her anus more roughly. To be so close to a powerful man and his cock made her cunt moisten and her mouth run dry.

Candace soon withdrew her rubber implement from Amanda's bum. She felt that the young student had shown sufficient progress. It was clear the gossip among the instructors had been correct and that Amanda was a very talented student indeed. She wasn't one of those young women whose prowess allowed them to achieve orgasm almost the first time they were penetrated. Yet Amanda had enough anal skill already to indicate that she would be in demand as an "all-rounder". That was to the benefit of all the instructors.

Amanda was panting when the third instructor stepped up and presented her cock. She was a little frightened lest the new assailant chose to increase the force of the arsefuck. But her tunnel had loosened nicely and that made it easier for Amanda. Plus this was a woman who recalled her own struggles with accepting anal intrusions and treated the students accordingly. Amanda actually enjoyed the long deliberate strokes as the strap-on was thrust fully into her hot, dark hole.

Finally the ordeal was over and the students were permitted to rest their butts. Each of them knew that continued practice was needed. From that day forward they would need to have their arses constantly ready for penetration. Somehow that made it worthwhile to have endured the intensive stretching and rubbing of the past week.

As the students moved to leave, Amanda asked Mistress Candace about the fate of Susie. Her fellow pupil had not lasted in "anal" for more than a day. What did that mean for Susie?

"She is receiving some additional instruction. Something a little more intensive than the usual class." Amanda wanted to ask if that meant Susie would be punished, spanked. The look on the Mistress' face stopped that question dead in Amanda's mouth. "She will be helped to find her own way of accepting anal penetration and there are a few techniques she is trying."

"You mean she won't be given an exemption from anal? Even though its painful for her?"

"My dear, Susie needs to understand something and so do you. Graduates from Hanson House are properly trained. That must include developing your anal skills so you can give that delicate little place to your dominant. Its possible you will be chosen by a dominant that is happy to forego using submissives in this way. But years of experience have taught us that almost every female submissive eventually requires the skills for a good arse fucking."

Candace looked Amanda straight in her eyes. "Other institutions will allow submissives to exempt themselves from anal training. Hanson House will never do that. In the end Susie may have to decide whether she can stay with us."

With that Amanda was sent on her way. She was happy enough. That night the second year females were having a social function to meet the second year boys. The news had been given at dinner the previous night. Everyone was excited and the young students were determined to make the best impression they could.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12