Hanson House Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Closer," came the order from Jack. All the boys shuffled forward till their cocks were almost touching the young women. At that distance, the power of sexual energy, not to mention ten hands wanking ten erect cocks, was almost over-powering. Many women would have run. Kayla and Sara, however had no such option. They were required to do nothing more than stay on their knees, waiting to be sprayed and marked by the issue of ten young cocks.

Rose briefly imagined herself in the middle of the scene. So accustomed to being charge, at work and in the bedroom, she felt her cunt moisten as she watched close-up the desire and the release of ten third year boys. Those ten proud and mighty appendages. She had to close her thighs so as to resist the desire to touch herself. In her position, of course, to do was totally out of the question.

The third year boys were not going to take long. Despite all the training about self-control their nature was to cum fast and hard. Their strength was an ability to recover quickly. Holding off their climaxes was never easy for them. The fact they had Kayla and Sara as targets didn't make it any easier.

Kayla felt her excitement rising. She knew she needed to do well at this task, under Rose's close gaze. Yet she actually found herself enjoying her predicament. Right in front of her, and in the corner of her eye, she had a front-row seat as five young guys prepared to explode their semen all over her.

She could hear the desperation in their breathing. At least two of her cocks were clearly leaking pre-cum. She knew that she loved cocks and she loved cum. Young, inexperienced - Kayla had never felt "good enough" for the boys who'd wanted her. But Mistress Rose had given her another chance, the opportunity to show she could satisfy men. The Mistress was forcing her to be there, naked and kneeling and patient, while these young men showered their hot loads onto her face. Until she received their hot loads.

The tension was building - the boys were making noises like they needed to cum and the two young women knew that at any second loads of hot, sticky cum would be spurting over them.

A tall, blonde boy was first. A small wad leapt from his piss hole. Kayla saw it and instantly felt her excitement rise. There was no time to think, however. That gentle start was replaced by a thick, strong spurt as the next wad fired out and hit Kayla directly on her left cheek. She could hear him moaning as his climax rose. This time, her second chance, Kayla could see the purpose of a facial. It was fantastic and she smiled as the cum kept on spurting. She took several more shots across her face as the boy tried gallantly to force all his load onto her skin. The last few drops landed her nicely on her hands as she continued to present her tits for the boys.

"Keep going," Jack instructed the other boys. "Give them both a full load." That made Rose smile again. Oh yes, she would make another endorsement to Jack's file.

Sara expected to be next but a second boy in front of Kayla just could not wait. He had prodigious power and the very first jet flew from his cock and past Kayla's smiling face. She heard it whizz past before the end of the spur landed on her hair and her ear. This one stroked slowly but hurled his semen nonetheless. The next shot splashed on her forehead and he struggled to maintain his aim as more and more of his cum jetted out and landed on the pretty young face. She had a good covering of cock juice now.

This time around Kayla just couldn't help but smile. It wasn't so bad, after all, to be the target of much male lust. She'd known boys who wanted to shoot their cum onto her face. But she'd never imagined it would be like this. Thanks to Mistress Rose she was released from her fears.

"Good shooting", said Jack with a serious voice. "Maybe she is learning to like it."

A cute boy with glasses was Sara's first. He liked tits, even though he'd drawn the smaller pair for this exercise. He held his cock so as to aim his eruption at the thin girl's chest. Sara was relieved and yet humiliated all the same as "glasses" muttered his approaching climax and began shooting his semen. Her dreams were of an urbane gentleman, not some hungry third-year boy. The fact that his cum emerged in fat droplets that flew everywhere didn't help. Sara, too, wanted thick long ropes of cum but instead she got masses of hot drops splattering all over her face, neck and shoulders.

Kayla could feel herself almost laughing as the twin loads of cockjuice dripped down her face. She was no longer afraid - she wanted more. It was the most extreme service she'd ever given but it was obvious how much the young men were enjoying her talents. She didn't want any of the boys to miss out. Her first facial was a valuable lesson for Kayla in the true joys of sexual service.

Another of her group was ready to oblige, thrusting his hips forward as he felt himself about to explode. But Sara got the next load. A big black-skinned boy with a very impressive cock let go and blasted young Sara's face. This one she enjoyed, big bursts of juice leaping from a fat head before hitting the bridge of her nose and her forehead. Sara thought no-one knew that she was a size queen, dreaming of a future sugar daddy who would be excessively hung. She allowed herself a tiny smile as she took her first real facial from a boy with the power to deliver it on her cheeks and her lips. Sara hoped that Mistress Rose was taking note.

Rose was, indeed, taking mental notes. The young women only looked more desirable with cockjuice covering their faces. Even with her dominant nature, Rose knew that night she'd be on her knees in front of her husband, to receive the same gift. Most important, however, both novices appeared to be showing little sign of their earlier reticence. These young submissives didn't need to enjoy semen, but they did need to receive it with the proper respect. So she was all the happier to see Sara give a sly lick to a drop of cum near the corner of her mouth.

"Don't stop now boys", commanded Jack. "Make sure they get everything. Empty your balls on them." Both groups muttered their excitement. Where else but Hanson House could a young man participate in giving a mass facial.

The next load was Kayla's and she took it easily. She was getting into the swing now and, realising a third boy was close, she let her mouth hang open. It was all the better to give him a proper target. Kayla was competitive and she wanted to be the best student in this "remedial" class. The young man obliged her and aimed his jets of cum right in that soft young mouth. What with the frantic jerking of his cock his aim wasn't so good. Still, he succeeded in blasting most of his load in her mouth, her lips and even on her chin for good measure. Kayla felt every single shot land on her face and realised her newfound appreciation of the simplicity of serving like this. She would have been even more impressed if she could have seen the way the new semen dripped from her chin in a long thread of sticky whiteness.

Two boys got Sara next, almost simultaneously. These two were mates outside the classroom. It had not escaped the staff that they were a couple of potential deviants. Marcus, who enjoyed any opportunity to administer pain, made sure to aim directly at Sara's eyes. He knew it would sting the little bitch and that thought made his cum erupt with even more fury than usual. In fact, most of his issue landed on the girl's temple. Happily, it just meant that more of her sweet face was painted with cockjuice.

The other boy had his own 'tendencies' and he was known to specialise in humiliating his submissives. The staff would need care in assigning him after graduation. But Rose was more than happy to let him edge in closer and unload his cum directly onto the top of Sara's head. This one wanted to get his cum in her hair and if Sara might find that distasteful it would help to remind her next time to smile sweetly when a Dominant man blessed her face with his semen.

The two young women made quite a sight with their faces covered in semen and starting to drip and slide across their cheeks and mouths. Kayla had another good load on her firm tits. Rose looked at the young women and reminded herself that this was why she loved her job so much. It wasn't just that she had two novices now well-coated with cockjuice. Her office was filled with young adults finding their way and discovering their sexual talents. The confidence of young Jack stirred her loins. But it was true that Rose was no less aroused by seeing Kayla and Sara wearing multiple loads of semen.

The last of Sara's boys had tried hard to resist but no there was no need. He'd outlasted his mates and here was a young slut looking like a perfect target for his climax. Sara was hardly aware of him. Her eyes were stinging, the left quite savagely. One more boy was still to unload on her and she was wondering if she should beg for mercy. Sara knew that some Dominants got their thrills from being cruel. This wasn't the time to ponder such things.

Before she could even ready herself the last boy, close on her left, groaned loudly and unleashed himself on Sara. Like most of the young men, he had considerable power and he sent four massive jets of semen exploding into Sara's face. As wet as she was, Sara felt the weight of this extra cum on her cheek. Her thought was that this one must have huge balls because he produced a prodigious volume.

She held herself very still, not wanting to disappoint Rose ever again. When that fifth man was finally done he stepped back, revealing a thin young woman, a novice submissive, who face and upper body was painted with load after load of male cum. Rose made sure to get another picture as those five loads of cockjuice started to drip down Sara's face and drip onto her lean body.

Most importantly, Sara was almost smiling. To Rose, it was a sign that the young woman had learned her lesson. To Sara, it was relief that the ordeal was over. It hardly mattered which was the real cause of that smile. Another novice submissive had taken her first cum bath at Hanson House. Sara had the stinging eyes to show for it.

Jack went last, as suited his role as leader. With one hand on his cock, he used the other to take a handful of Kayla's hair, pulling her head back and her mouth wide. This was a pose for the benefit of Mistress Rose and her camera. Jack had learned enough by now to know how to make a scene look convincing.

Kayla was captivated by the display of raw male lust and power. She'd always known what really made males work. Her desire to experience that power, to be used and abused sexually, was what had brought Kayla to Hanson House. Yet the "special classes" were rather clinical. She felt a surge of pride as she prepared for Jack to add this load to the thick coating on her face.

The leading boy didn't need any more time. He ignored the woman's open mouth and instead took careful aim at her forehead. Jack, too, liked the opportunity to degrade a willing submissive. She flinched a little, the cock and the splashing both being too close to her eyes. She could hear the rewarding sounds of a male about to achieve his sexual release.

Jack was disciplined and careful. As his young cock spasmed and spat he made sure to lay down a thick coating of his semen across her brow. Kayla was marked as a filthy slut.

As it landed on her forehead, Kayla could feel the heat in his cum. She could hear the lust in his breathing. Spurt after spurt fell on her. Thanks to Jack's easy command, she actually felt validated by receiving his cum. More than ever, she wanted to please this man by being his target. Above all, she was thrilled to realise, at last, that she was quite talented enough to have men wanting to spill their seed on her.

Of course, Jack had been very deliberate in his choice of aim. Once he let go of Kayla's hair, as she returned her head to its upright position, his copious load began its descent. The contents of Jack balls began to drip into her eyes and down her face. Too late, Kayla realised that Sara wasn't the only one to suffer the "downside" of a bukake session. She grimaced as her eyes stung. Yet she tried valiantly to maintain her smile. It was important to show that she could rise to the challenge after all.

"That's it Mistress Rose", Jack was saying. "We're all done. I guess that is how you wanted these students to look."

Rose noted that the third year boys had done well, having left the two young women nicely covered in male cum. Their faces were wet and sticky, dollops of semen dripped and hung down for their chins and their cheeks, splashing onto their tits and their thighs. Rose discreetly took a few pictures of them both.

She didn't care about the humiliation it meant. Hanson House novices had to learn to accept that as part of their fate. Besides, the pictures would be placed on their files. Potential future Dominants appreciated such things. Or they would be used o the school's secure website in order to attract new clients.

Kayla, in particular, looked rather good. She seemed to hold herself in such a way as to convey the privilege of wearing so much cockjuice. Rose knew that her eyes were burning from sticky semen but, of course, she felt no mercy for Kayla at all.

Jack was still congratulating his colleagues. The session had gone well and he'd delivered on his assignment to Mistress Rose. They boys all made sure to ignore the two young women, although each of them felt a little admiration that the novice females had performed in such a "hardcore" fashion.

With a smile, Mistress Rose finally dismissed Jack and the other young men. It wouldn't do for them to realise how stirred she'd been by the afternoon's activities.

She left the two young women in their places. It was better, she felt, to let them contemplate what had just been done to them. Rose was always keen to make sure he lessons were driven home. Being treated so offhandedly, used so casually, would help them both in future to remember their true places.

Only after a full ten minutes, when all that semen had dried on them, did Mistress Rose finally allow the young women off their knees.

"You've done well here today my dears," she said to them firmly. "Always remember in the future, Hanson House expects you to always make a full effort."

They both muttered their understanding. Kayla, in particular, was a little confused. To herself she could admit the thrill of being bathed in cockjuice. She wondered if it was better to be punished or to always comply.

Finally, Rose sent them both on their way. As was customary, they dressed themselves while still coated in the crusty issue of the older boys. In that same state, demonstrating to all the other pupils the results of their remedial class, Rose sent them through the corridors back to their rooms.

12