Hanson House Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally Grace wanted to talk to someone about her experience. She looked for Amanda since she seemed the most friendly of her roommates. The chance did not present itself that night, however. And the next day something happened that seemed to overtake, at least briefly, her experience with Master Paul and his friends.

All the first years were gathered for a shared lunch on the Sunday. One of the senior Mistresses called the to attention and began to speak.

"We have spoken to you all before about making your best effort. At Hanson House we take pride in the training you get. We expect all you young women, and this goes for the young men as well, to give your best and top be the best you can. That is in your academic pursuits as well as your future role as a submissive." She paused and looked around, as if waiting for her words to sink in.

"Sometimes, we understand that a few of you will require some extra encouragement." There was another pause. All the students understood what was coming next. "This week the staff have learned that three of you have not been making the kind of effort we expect from you."

A small murmur went through the students. Each hoped it was not them who was being spoken of. No-one had heard of any punishments since the incident with the unfortunate Mona. Grace felt herself start to panic nonetheless. After all, it was she who had committed the greatest breach of the rules - or so she imagined.

Three names were called out next. Amanda, Grace and their friends felt themselves sigh with relief. It wasn't so much the humiliation of a public punishment that they feared, though that would have been bad enough. None of them ever wanted to be thought of as not excelling in their studies and their special classes.

"Samantha, Kate and Abbie..."

The three women stood and moved to the front of the room. The rest could see on their faces that the three had expected this. Clearly the staff had counselled them about their failures and warned that a public punishment would follow. That would hardly make it any easier, everyone understood. But the three miscreants all walked calmly and steadily to the front, heads hanging low as they went.

Three chairs had been arranged at the front of the dining hall. Normally, a seated person would have had a full view of the room. But these three took up their positions, kneeling on the chairs as they faced away from the other students. They all leaned over the back of their chairs, so their bottoms stuck out.

"Tonight you will all be spanked," said the Mistress. "This is not an inspection. The staff have decided that such a talented bunch as yourselves sometimes need a gentle reminder of your responsibilities. These three of your friends will receive a little extra for their troubles."

At that moment an attendant appeared with a small plastic container. The Mistress drew out something that none of the students could recognise.

"This is ginger," the Mistress went on. "In this case we have carefully shaped and prepared the ginger so it will fit nicely inside a young bottom." She held the piece high so it could easily be seen. Everyone noticed how it looked like a small butt plug with a flange at the base. Suddenly it was clear what was to happen.

Two more attendants appeared and then each was holding a piece of ginger. Those students near the front could see that they dripped with water. The attendants took up position beside each of the young women.

"Skirts up, please," said the Mistress. All three students complied, lifting the hems of their short skirts to reveal their arse cheeks and their holes. They all remembered to spread their knees apart as if inviting easy access to their bodies. This far into the year, no-one felt embarrassed at being displayed in this way. Besides, the punishment was sure to be worse.

"This activity is referred to as 'figging'. Its something of an old-fashioned punishment, Mild enough for minor transgressions. However, it leaves an indelible memory on the mind of any student who gets to experience it." Everyone could see that the Mistress was grinning broadly. It seemed as if she was enjoying administering this punishment.

At a signal from the senior instructor, the attendants inserted their fingers of ginger into the anuses of the three young women. The students gave no resistance and made no sound. This wasn't hard since the ginger fingers weren't large enough to give discomfort. Size was not the key element of this procedure. However, everyone in the audience could imagine the look of shame on the faces of their three colleagues.

Bent over and exposed, the three errant pupils displayed the thick ends of the ginger that was wedged tight inside their bungholes. Almost all the students had completed their special classes on 'anal'. But none had ever felt the burning tingle of wet ginger inserted into their delicate young orifices. It took only a few moments before the three unfortunates began to shift around on their chairs. One of them, young Kate with her big bottom and larger clitoris, was clearly showing signs of discomfort.

"Our student dominants will be taught how to administer this punishment," the instructor went on. "Care must be taken in the size and shape of the ginger. Also it needs to be properly soaked in water to ensure that one gets the best effect." Everyone could see she was still grinning.

Soon it was obvious that this form of punishment could be very effective. The three young women were all looking uncomfortable as the burning sensation spread seeped through their rear passages. The senior instructor continued to lecture the students about minor transgressions and, once again, the need for total commitment while at Hanson House. Everyone was listening but no-one took their eyes of the three young bottoms displayed in front of the group.

Young Kate was still struggling the most. The sounds of her laboured breathing were clearly audible. Amanda clenched her own anus as she contemplated what it would feel like to receive such a punishment. She looked over at Lisbeth and saw that her roommate was watching with what seemed like excitement. Lis' eyes were wide open and she was almost smiling. Amanda guessed that her Danish friend was wishing that it was she, instead, who'd been selected for this activity.

The groans of the three "victims" only grew louder as the instructor began to massage their butt cheeks. She was mashing their buttocks, squeezing them, doing everything she could to increase the purchase of the ginger "figs" inside the three young arseholes.

"If made properly, the ginger fig can be almost impossible for the recipient to remove by themselves," she was saying. "This is a very important point because of the next part of this punishment."

As she spoke the attendants came forward again. They were each wielding those same fearsome leather paddles.

Without another word the three attendants began to beat the exposed, stretched and figged arses of the three young women. They took their time, each blow well spaced from the last. The point was obvious to the other students. The idea was not to give pain by beating but to encourage the "victims" to clench their buttcheeks and increase the action of the ginger against their sensitive membranes.

Clearly it worked if the sounds from the students were any guide. Kate, still, was suffering the worst. Amanda noticed that this seemed to inspire the attendant who was beating her. She was sure he raised his paddle just a little higher and brought it down with just a little more force. Amanda was beginning to understand that sadists often found a welcome place in the world of submission and dominance.

It was only the arrival of the food that seemed to stop the beating. Everyone ate in silence, still shocked and impressed by what they had seen. The staff were on the warpath and the students kept their own counsel lest they bring down some new form of punishment on themselves.

Finally the transgressing pupils were released from their torment. The ginger figs were removed and each was sent to their respective table to eat. Amanda kept a close eye on Kate and saw the way her eyes had reddened from the punishment. The beating had not been so harsh. Amanda could only think it was the sensation of the ginger burning in her bottom that had reduced Kate to the verge of tears. It was no wonder that Lis had looked on so enviously.

That was not the end of the day's activities, however. Lunch was done and the students expected to return to their rooms or the study hall. After all, the end of first semester was approaching and the demands of their academic work were heading towards a peak. The staff of Hanson House, however, had different ideas.

Mistress Pamela caught Amanda's eye just as she rose from the table and beckoned the student across the room. She had news for Amanda.

"The staff have agreed that a little extra beating would greatly assist you and your roommates. Get everyone together and be in my office in fifteen minutes. You are not to tell the others the reason why."

Amanda simply nodded her obedience. She was seen as something of a leader and she knew the others would follow. What she didn't know was exactly why they'd all been chosen to be given a spanking. Amanda was certain of one thing, however - the kinky Lisbeth had gotten her wish.

12