Hanson House Ch. 14

Story Info
Cock worship and Abbie's special lesson.
6.2k words
4.6
22.1k
16
0

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers

The second "cock service" class was even more exciting than the first. The pupils presented themselves to the same eight men. The four young women had once again been ordered to their knees. This time it was their job to open the men's trousers and extract their cocks. Amanda soon saw the reason. In their various states of arousal, the cocks were difficult to handle inside clothing.

Quietly the men instructed their students on the correct technique for exposing a cock. They learned how, with care and proper respect, to pull out a man's hard cock through the flies on his trousers. Naturally the shafts were all hard as soon as those young hands touched them. The students enjoyed the challenge and they loved the chance to caress and feel the hardness of the older men.

Then they turned to the second men in their couples. Again there were quiet words of encouragement as each student pulled down the man's trousers and carefully lowered his underwear. Each of them gently lowered the elastic waistbands and were rewarded by the sight of a hard cock springing into full view. There were gasps and giggles.

This time Amanda had the African-American gent. His fat cock slapped her face as it leapt from its confines. Amanda knew she loved this cock the same as all the others. Just the same, she knew the legends of black cocks and, like all then others, was thrilled to experience one "first hand". He'd shaved his huge ballsack. Amanda felt a tiny thrill to see that some men shaved their "privates" as well.

Despite their differences, the eight cocks all felt great and the students once more marvelled at how the shafts swelled and throbbed in their hands. Elissa took careful notice of the leakage of pre-cum. Soon she was expert at smearing it over the mushroom heads to lubricate the cocks.

Amanda saw the way the men admired her friend's handiwork and she felt a little surge of pride for Elissa. Lesbian or not, the young Elissa truly enjoyed her work. Once she would have been frightened at being surrounded by so many hard cocks. This time she allowed herself a little extra excitement as she found herself briefly surrounded by four men, each one urging her to play with their pre-cum and to pleasure their cocks with her soft, small hands.

In fact, all the men had shaved their ballsacks in preparation for this class. The students were shown how to handle the soft, precious skin. All of them, even Abbie with her cocksucking exploits, got a jolt of excitement at being allowed to touch this most delicate part of the male anatomy. The students all focussed intently as they felt the shape and the weight of each testicle. They marvelled at the way the skin seemed to move by itself, lifting the balls high and then relaxing to lower them into the waiting hands.

A man's balls were attached to his cock and for Abbie they were almost as precious. She had never doubted that first and foremost she was to be a slave to cocks. Eating a woman's cunt was a necessary duty in the mind of that young slut. Abbie loved cocks and she had been dreaming more and more of what she could do with them in the future.

Amanda, on the other hand, could not have been more content. She was entranced by the black man's heavy balls. On her knees, handling those jewels and the hard shaft, she felt her mouth turn dry and her cunt moisten. Amanda had felt Stuart's balls when he had fucked her in the bottom. He'd gone deep and she'd felt his pouch swinging against her swollen cunt lips each time he thrust into her.

The students practiced stroking each cock while cradling their balls in their other hand. They were taught how to touch and fondle those hard little eggs. All of them knew they wanted this class to last all evening.

Soon it was time to step up the pace. The men were waiting for their cocks to be sucked to completion. "Put them in your mouths ladies," came the order from Master Paul. "Get them nice and wet, lots of saliva." The tutorial on sucking would come later. The object was to make the shafts as wet as they could.

Next they were shown how to drool over the shafts of their respective men. Even Abbie was surprised to see how slick, and easy to handle, a cock could become when coated properly.

Georgie somehow had ended up with the two largest clocks in the class. Paul and his friend, a huge and muscled man, were both over eight inches and thick to match. Georgie was as green as any Hanson House virgin and her eyes were wide at the sight of those huge prongs. Master Paul, so experienced with novices, showed the young brunette how to work both cocks at the same time. She soon learned how to stroke one while drooling on the other before swapping over, sliding her hand along one shaft as she let the other fill her mouth.

Amanda was thrilled and aroused by the order to suck on their cocks. She'd only handled a cock a couple of times before college, only allowed one in her mouth. But these specimens, older and more experienced, made her want to have her mouth used. She was even more excited by the fact she could actually taste their pre-cum. As each pair of men cycled through the kneeling young women, Amanda revelled in the sensation of pre-cum resting on her tongue. She hoped desperately that this class would end the week by receiving mouthfuls of cockjuice.

Again the pupils were ordered to wank the men to climax. "Heads still," ordered Master Paul. He wanted to make sure the lesson ended properly. That required the students to receive heavy shots of cum on their faces.

"If you've done the job properly you only need to stroke the shaft. Hold still and make sure his cum is aimed straight at your face." There was to be no mistake. Each man stepped in close so as to make sure he would not miss the sweet young face in front of him.

The grunts and the tiny cries from the students showed they'd understood the lesson as jet and spurt flew through the air, large globs of sticky cockjuice splattering onto their smiling faces. Now they were submissives-in-training, man-cum had taken on mythical qualities. Each of the young women relished the idea of semen on their skin and the privilege of receiving it from these more experienced men.

When each face was properly painted with jizz, Master Paul ordered the pupils to 'scoop it into your mouths' with their fingers. The men watched, entranced, as each novice used their fingers to collect globs of cum and push it into their mouths. There could not have been a sexier sight than to watch these novices lick the guys' cum from their fingers as they cleaned their faces.

All the students were rewarded with excited comments from the males. After their first months at Hanson House, none of the pupils minded being called cocksluts or being told how gorgeous they looked when wearing man-cum.

That evening they headed for their rooms, and the showers, with their hearts full of pride. They had seen other students with dried cum on their faces and, naturally, wondered if they would succeed at the vital skill of pleasing a group of cocks. Now they all knew they had what it took. More, they knew the thrill of causing a real man to spew his semen over their faces and to wear it as a badge of their rank.

One student, however, was ordered to remain behind. It was Abbie.

Master Paul had heard of her boasting about her oral experience. All the staff knew about it and they had decided that Abbie needed some help to cultivate a proper attitude. It did not serve their training for these young women to find ways to be "better" than their peers. A submissive needed to understand that she was always "lower".

Grace had already learned this valuable lesson. The vivacious Grace had come in as something of a show-off. At the orders of Rose, Grace had been slated for some "extra-curricular" titfucking. For days on end, Grace had been the made to service a number of the male staff with her huge tits. The aim had been to demonstrate that she was totally at the mercy of others. Grace had learned her lesson too – her tits were no longer something she could use to her advantage but, instead, they marked her out for special demands for her service.

They'd followed that up with a group sex session. Grace had been made to strip naked in front of Master Paul and his friends. They'd fingered her cunt relentlessly and fucked her massive young tits. The young woman had been forced to act like a whore for them all. It had been noted how well Grace had succeeded at her task. The important thing, however, was that the outgoing Grace had learned to act a little more demurely.

Now Paul had gathered a new group of males. They were graduates of Hanson House, dominants all. All but one of them were waiting to be assigned a submissive, a special client of Hanson House who would pay handsomely to surrender their sexuality, and more besides, to a well-trained graduate.

Abbie was still on her knees on the cushioned mat. She still had two loads of cum drying on her face. When she saw the new group of men enter the classroom Abbie was horrified. She felt the natural sense of shame at being caught by a group of outsiders with semen all over her face. But Abbie was as quick as she was proud. She had heard of students being given "special lessons". Her guess was that her turn had come.

"You've been telling everyone how much you like sucking cocks," Paul was saying to her firmly. "Today you get the chance to how us how much. But you're going to do it our way."

Abbie felt a stab of fear in her chest. She'd guessed correctly. These men intended to use her and Abbie knew she wasn't yet experienced enough for such a challenge.

The men had all been briefed. The aim was to control Abbie and not the other way around. Her backyard exploits had been easy to achieve. Those two boys had been desperate to empty their balls for her. Now Abbie was to be shown the way mature men would make use of her mouth.

The men approached the trembling student, pulling their cocks out and making comments about how slutty she looked.

"I can see this one enjoys cum... rub those lips off with my cock... a nice young pair of titties to make my cock bigger..."

Abbie was staring at Master Paul, nervous and wondering if he might grant her mercy. "These are all graduates my dear Abbie", he said to he firmly. "So each of these men has been trained and they know exactly what to do with a young woman like you." Abbie felt a small tremor of fear. It was no better when the first man placed his hand on the top of her head and shoved his cock against her face. Abbie, frightened yet aroused, surrendered silently. She knew what she must do. These older men were hungry and ready to take what they wanted. Abbie never questioned it.

Without a sound she opened her mouth and then the first cock was inside. It was fat and had the aroma of a real man. She could taste him, the day's sweat and stress on his skin. It was a little off-putting and yet Abbie felt a thrill course through her. These men wanted her and they were about to take her. A hard cock was all that was needed to make her comply.

This first guy shoved his meat deep into her mouth. The force of it gave Abbie another small fright. The men were going to be rough with the young pupil.

With quick stabs he plunged his weapon into her mouth a few more times. Abbie tried her best to adjust to the demands of this stranger. Her cheeks swelled and her eyes went wide open. She grunted at the sudden assault. Abbie thought of herself as a cock lover but there as to be no love here. The men wanted only to fill her mouth.

Abbie was wondering how far they would take things when suddenly the first man withdrew. She was left gasping for breath, sucking down air.

The second man also held her head tight, his cock in his other hand as he angled his hips and presented his cock to Abbie. Like the first, he thrust hard and deep and Abbie struggled to remember to make that beautiful "O" with her mouth. She knew what Master Paul expected of her and she dared not disappoint. Moreover, she was afraid at what the men might do to her if she failed.

Five times this small ritual was performed on the helpless student. Five times a man, without invitation, shoved his cock fully into Abbie's mouth. They were all big and hard, threatening to choke her. What made it even more humiliating for Abbie was the knowledge that these men knew she was a novice cocksucker.

Master Paul laughed as he thrust savagely into her young mouth. "We know you love having a cock in your mouth. We want to see how you will really perform in the future."

As the next man stepped forward, Master Paul moved behind Abbie and pulled her wrists tight behind her. The next cock was filling her mouth already, pushing deep, when she felt the cold metal against her skin. With a clicking sound she heard Paul lock the metal cuffs in place.

Abbie was trapped and at their mercy. These men were going to fuck her mouth and she had no say and no chance of escape. For the first time in her young life Abbie felt truly degraded and used. She tried to relax, wanting to accept the challenge and telling herself that Master Paul would keep her from real harm.

One of the strangers really wanted to take advantage of young Abbie. He held her head firmly with both hands, inserting the length of his cock. This time he went slower but he pushed deeper. Abbie could feel how hard he was as the inches of meat filled her mouth. She started to choke. Yet she was excited by his arousal. She felt a joy that an older man would use her mouth so deliberately.

This fellow was tall and tanned and he bent slightly at the knees so he could aim at her. He was bigger than she could handle but she did her best to please him. She'd only ever wanted to please cocks. The tall man took a handful of Abbie's hair to give himself total control over her. He yanked her hair tight and Abbie cried out with surprise.

As the tall man thrust heavily into her young mouth, her mouth stretched wide to accommodate his size. She tried to focus on his big cock, striving to maintain the correct pressure with her lips. This was Abbie's first time at being properly used. The two boys in the backyard seemed so long ago. Forced on her knees, handcuffed and being forced by these stronger men she could only hope to give them what they required.

This guy stared into her eyes and thrust long and hard into her mouth. She could feel her hair tearing as he rammed the thick head of his cock into the back of her mouth, threatening to suffocate her.

When he was done, Abbie had only a few seconds to gulp down some breaths before another man took his place. His technique was to hold her hair tightly to keep her in place. He, too, took his time. This man liked to swing his hips, fucking her face as if her mouth was a cunt hole. Abbie could feel every inch of his long, hard weapon as he thrust back and forth. He liked to use a little more force than the tall guy. She was sure she could feel the head of his cock bashing against her tonsils.

"This is what a cockslut does little Abbie," said Master Paul. He took his place again and began thrusting quickly into her helpless young mouth. "One day you may be lucky enough to have men use you like this every single day."

Abbie could only grunt and moan in reply as her drool oozed from her mouth and down her chin. She was being assaulted, five men using her as casually as they would open a beer. Her mouth was aching and her saliva was dripping onto her tits and her thighs. Yet, the instructor's words had the desired effect on the student. Being called a cockslut by Master Paul only made her more determined to meet his challenge. Her strongest thought was to show these older men that she was a worthy.

Again and again a hard cock was rammed into Abbie's poor aching mouth. The men thrust into her with little care. Several times she was choked and her coughs and splutters interrupted the incessant face fucking. The trouble was that Abbie had not yet completed her classes on deepthroating. Not they would have helped because the attack of the five thick cocks was far too brutal for that.

Each time she was barely allowed to recover before the assault was renewed. The thrusting, the choking and the demands of the five men soon had Abbie's eyes watering. She wasn't crying really. It was just that her mouth and her body were struggling with the near rape and her young, novice brain was overwhelmed by the experience of the five older males abusing her so happily.

When Master Paul took yet another turn in her mouth she heard one of the others call her a "dirty little thing". That stung Abbie even though she knew it was true. They had her naked, on her knees and handcuffed. She was soaked in her own drool. But she'd not said one word of protest. She remembered the many times she'd masturbated while dreaming of multiple cocks. Now she had no choice but to receive all these five weapons, hard and waiting to be serviced.

Happy to reinforce the lesson, another man stepped up with his shaft, coated in her saliva, and proceeded to wipe it over Abbie's face. It was a humiliation for the young novice, a reminder that it was the cocks that were in control and she was merely a helpless submissive-in-training.

The guys were crowding around now, jostling one another for a turn in the young mouth. They knew how rare these experiences were. Everyone was grateful that their friend Paul had access to these willing young women. Paul had briefed them all. They had promised to help teach this young slut a lesson.

The constant action of thick hard cocks was making Abbie's face ache. She knew she would get no mercy. Someone pinched her nipples hard and that pain shot further into her than the yanking of her hair. She could feel the sweat running down the small of her back and the drool dripping down her chin and over her tits.

Finally one of the men could take no more of the beautiful young mouth. Thrusting a little slower he tensed and groaned out loud. Abbie was grateful right then for her backyard experience. His grown was the only warning Abbie got. This was the smallest cock in the group but the man showed his physical power as he held himself deep in her mouth. She braced herself as he erupted and spilled his semen into her young mouth.

Abbie tried vainly to swallow the flood of man-cum, afraid she would drown in it. The load of cockjuice mixed with her saliva to send a gush of hot, sticky fluid to escape from her sweet young mouth. Her chin was quickly coated in the flood of cum and this, too, dripped down over her lithe young body.

The pulsing of the mature cock as it erupted was a thing of wonder. Bound and forced onto her knees she still was mindful of the honour of having a mature man unload in her mouth. Despite the abuse Abbie understood it was a reward for her efforts. And there was the taste, already familiar to this young woman. Yes, she reminded herself, the tangy taste of cockjuice was a definite favourite of hers.

Excited by the taste and the sensation of that first eruption, Abbie turned greedily to the next man. She wanted to taste and swallow his load too. Now she was in her element. Despite the assault, the young Abbie actually felt grateful to be used by these men and proud that they would empty their balls in her mouth. The fact she was naked, on her knees, cuffed and being force-fed these five marvellous objects did nothing to dampen her desire.

The second man was ready. "My turn," he announced as he slipped his cock into the waiting mouth. This fellow held her head tight and still as he pulsed his hips. Abbie tried to catch his eye but he forced himself too deep into her mouth. It almost hurt to have him force himself so deep. She wished she could touch him, urge him on. This one, however, needed no additional stimulation before he, too, spewed his thick white jizz into the mouth of the hapless student.

mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers
12