Hanson House Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Afterwards, Rose cleaned Jack's cock with a wet towel, taking special care of that wonderful specimen and giving extra attention to his shaven ballsack. He returned the favour as some of his semen slowly leaked from her dilated anus. He'd not treated the housewives so well but Mistress Rose deserved that much.

Then they fucked and sucked some more. She fondled his balls and pulled his head once more to her tits. Of course, Jack had no trouble rising to the occasion a second time. Rose had a healthy sexual appetite and she was determined to make the most of this one night. Once Jack inserted his cock into the Principal's cunt she let him take her in different positions, each time marvelling at the feel of his big hard cock. He showed admirable stamina and to help him last Rose a couple of times diverted to licking his balls. She even rimmed her younger lover since it was only fair that he should receive some anal action as well. It was still somewhat tame sex but no less fulfilling to be fucked by one with so much energy.

In between bouts of sex they talked openly. Jack wanted to know if it was true that he was being prepared for an older woman.

"You have certain qualities my sweet," she explained to him. "You must know that Hanson House takes it job seriously. And we always try our best to match our clients with the right student. We have a reputation for quality after all."

"I like fucking older women. And dominating them," he confessed. "Like those women you sent me to, at the hotels. They were nervous but still they knew what they were doing."

"It can be a difficult choice sometimes," Rose said with a soft smile, "between youthful energy and more mature skill." She looked at Jack. "But I have seen your work and you have both. So please don't worry. No matter which client is selected for you, I think you will find she will provide you with everything you could wish for."

Happily, Jack was easily distracted by the Mistress' bountiful tits. She managed to end the questioning by feeding her flesh to him before directing him again between her legs. To her delight, Jack skilfully licked her clit while at the same time fingering her cunt.

Then she had Jack fuck her one more time. She lay on her back playing with her nipples for Jack while he knelt between her legs and casually reamed her cunt. It occurred to the Principal that both her holes would be a little tender the next day. Not that that was any real concern.

Rose had cum so many times that even she could feel her energy levels were dropping. It was getting late and soon Jack would have to return to his room at the college. She wanted to give him a proper send-off. She signalled to Jack to bring his cock closer to her, cupping her tits so he knew what to do. Rose thrilled at being able to wrap that hard young cock between her tits. What better way could there be to assess Jack's ability at tit-fucking? How wonderful that hard young shaft looked between her flesh.

She saw no need to wait any longer. Emile would arrive soon to drive the pupil back to Hanson House. Rose would have to think of a suitable reward for the attendant who would keep her secret safe. Perhaps one of the third year females could spend a weekend with him.

"Please remember Jack - you have to keep this a secret, always." Jack nodded and swore that he understood and would honour his promise.

Satisfied, smiling, Rose released his cock and rolled them both over to the other side of the bed. Once again, she felt her excitement rise as she took Jack's thick seven and half inches into her luscious mouth. He gasped, still amazed that the Principal would fellate him, a mere pupil. He went on moaning his delight as Rose worked her fingertips on his balls and used her lips and her tongue to deliver the most exquisite headjob in Jack's short sexual career. He ran his fingers through her hair and moaned her name as Rose proved once more how even the most dominant of men can be captured by a woman skilled in using her mouth.

She worked slowly but relentlessly until Jack could contain himself no longer. Rose felt his body tense and his cock throb as he prepared to unleash his ejaculation. She took the head of that young cock to the back of her mouth and felt her own reward as the first shot of semen splashed into her throat. The older woman focussed intently, timing her sucking with the throbbing of Jack's cum as he shot over and over into her mouth. Each wad of cum was swallowed greedily.

This was a superb moment - what woman could resist the thought of making a man so helpless, with her mouth wrapped around his cock? The fact it was that young, virile cock only made it more exciting for Rose. So many women at Hanson House had already tasted Jack's seed and Rose now drank the boy empty, noting the lovely taste of her star student.

Jack couldn't believe the climax she gave him and somehow wished he could really thank the Principal. But Jack knew the night was over. He'd have to return to his classes and try to think forward to whatever the future held. An older woman would be just right for him. He knew that Rose was correct in what she'd said - whatever Hanson House had in store for him would be wondrous and satisfying.

The two had a few more minutes to lie together, glowing in their achievements of that night. Rose wondered if she'd really sated her desire. She wondered for a moment if she had corrupted her star pupil in that way. No that wasn't it - Jack wouldn't be turned aside so easily. Miss B would just have to wait her turn.

Rose watched in contentment as the young man drew his clothes over his boyish body. Soon Emile arrived to collect Jack and the next time they saw each other it would be back to business.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12