Hanson House Ch. 18

Story Info
Lis and Grace forced to serve the guests.
7.5k words
4.6
30.6k
14

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

As she was taken into the big bedroom upstairs, Grace saw that Doctor Robyn was already engaged with four other guests, all of them fingering cunts and stroking cocks. A man was receiving a slow headjob from one of the women. The third female, whose name was Jelena, was in fact a patient of Robyn's who was already feeling her up with some assistance from the other man.

With the sex play already underway Grace knew she had to get down to business. She was forced to her knees and the man who'd brought her upstairs had his cock out. Grace could not have been happier - she was incredibly turned on from all the fucking throughout the house. Plus, like her classmates, she'd become desperate for some real sex action. Greedily she tool hard, pulsing shaft of meat into her mouth. They were a sexy looking couple and seemed highly aroused as well. The stranger was thrusting his hips, pumping his cock into Grace's mouth. As he did that he was kissing the woman, his wife, who seemed only too happy for him to fuck the mouth of the young novice. The man moaned his appreciation and Grace allowed herself a small, inner smile of pleasure.

Beside her, Jelena was on her knees as well. The doctor and her friend were getting feverish, pulling Jelena back and forth as they shoved her face alternately into each of their shaved, wet cunts. It was clear that the two experienced women intended to take advantage of the patient.

Robyn had carefully planned this night as therapy. Jelena had presented with concerns about her "dirty" thoughts and the doctor had been helping her to lose her sexual inhibitions. Jelena had proven an eager learner and clearly was enjoying herself as she was "forced", in public, to lick and suck on two cunts. Her face was slick with the juices of the other two and the good doctor had noted that Jelena was shamelessly strumming her own clit.

It dawned on Grace that this was a group that partied hard. She, however, had her own matters to focus on. Grace knew she had been brought to this room for a purpose. Men were gathering in the doorway now. She guessed they'd all want to fuck her ample tits in between using her mouth. This was not meant to be a party for her benefit. Grace could sense that she was not going to serve but instead be used and abused. That thought alone made her glow inside.

She was ready for a session of tit-fucking right till the moment when the couple who'd claimed her dragged her onto the bed. Something was wrong - Grace was being positioned face-down, on hands and knees. She only just had time to slip off her heels as they forced her into position. Actually, being an extroverted young woman, Grace quite liked this position. She knew her holes were fully displayed to the room - the tiny G-string was hiding nothing. Her labia were swollen and flared. If the others even glanced they'd surely see her shaven cunt glistening with her juices.

The husband climbed onto the bed, positioning himself underneath with his groin in front of her face. His larger than average cock was erect and straining, still wet with her drool.

"Put it back in your mouth young lady," was the command and Grace obediently lowered her mouth over the shaft. She had never been titfucked in this position. A thought entered her brain and a surge of fear swept through her.

Hers was not the only display of fear. Downstairs, in the main dungeon, the beautiful Kate was also betraying her thoughts as Meriem and Lady Carver prepared her. Lis had already proven herself that night, sucking multiple cocks and still wearing a load of drying semen on her face, She wondered if that was why the Lady herself had dragged her into the dungeon. "Stand there," came the order and Lis had stopped motionless in the corner as Meriem undressed the trembling Kate. The novice assumed she was there merely to watch, as a strange part of her training. She saw the various whips and canes hung on the wall near her and guessed, with a flutter of excitement, that Kate was about to be beaten.

The tall, stunning Meriem stood next to Lis as they watched the Lady Carver strap Kate firmly to the large wooden cross. Lady Carver had had some practice at this. It was obvious that Kate knew what was to happen next. Lis could not help but feel her mouth go dry and her cunt moisten.

Meriem placed one long, thin arm around Lis and whispered in her ear. "She's a pathetic white bitch isn't she? I was taken in as her housemaid until she ditched her husband for me." That tallied with the story Amy had shared when Lis had arrived at the house. Meriem chuckled in Lis' ear. "She says she loves me, so I can do whatever I like with her."

At a signal from Lady Carver, Meriem swapped places. She casually selected a heavy leather flogger. Lis felt that old familiar sensation - wanting it to be her who was under the lash. She'd seen her mother and her sister beaten for sexual pleasure and Lis still hoped that she was destined for the same.

Thin, lithe, the black woman was possessed of considerable strength. She gave her poor slave no warm-up. She lashed Kate's back three times and then directed the next three at that pert, muscled butt. Kate made barely a sound but everyone enjoyed the way her firm flesh jiggled under the blows of the leather.

Lady Carver was standing next to Lisbeth now. She muttered into the student's ear. "Meriem is going to hurt her tonight. Really hurt her." Lis was a little shocked and she turned to question the Lady. But the older woman was gazing directly at the scene in front of them, a sly grin on her face. Lis could see that Lady Carver was pleased at the thought of watching poor Kate being punished and tortured. She watched in awe as Meriem delivered another half dozen blows of the flogger to her slave.

"Kate has decided to devote herself to Meriem you see," Lady Carver was still explaining. "But there's no sex between them. So Meriem only lets her fuck men on special occasions." As the Lady spoke, the black woman exchanged the flogger for a long, whippy crop. There was a stifled sob of fear from Kate. "Meriem will make her earn her pleasures. Then she'll give Kate to a few men she's hand-picked for the job."

Lis could feel herself trembling with excitement at what she was hearing. The scene in front of her was everything she'd imagined for herself. Her own cunt was starting to drip at the sight of it. Lady Carver smiled wickedly at the reactions of the young Dane.

In the main room, most of the guests were taking a break. There'd already been much fucking and sucking. Now was the chance to sit back with fresh drinks and watch the big screen. It was showing the upstairs bedroom, every movement captured on the high-resolution camera for their viewing pleasure. And things were hotting up.

Jelena had been placed face-up on the bed next to Grace. Her face was almost as wet as her cunt. The patient was thrilled by the "treatment" prescribed by the good doctor but grateful to have her husband, David, close by. She was eager to have David fuck her in front of the other guests but tonight the doctor's therapy would involve more than one man.

Her husband began to enter Jelena while the other, Peter, guided her hand to his swollen cock. There was no doubt she was super horny. Her therapist, the delightful Robyn, had assured the pretty wife that the best solution to her problem was to have as much sex as she could that night. The patient groaned aloud as her husband began to fuck her, moreso at the realisation that Pete was ready with his hard cock. Jelena was surprised at how easy she found it to have public sex.

On the same bed, Grace was still under the control of her couple. Like all the guests of the Carvers, this pair was into raunchy sex. This night they'd been asked by Lord Carver to ensure Grace was used fully by the other guests. The wife was a pretty redhead with perky tits. She watched for a moment as the younger woman resumed her duty of fellating her husband. The wife would take her pleasures later - now was the time to focus on the newbie. Standing behind Grace, not bothering to ask, she soon had two fingers working deep inside the young cunt.

The student responded perfectly, of course. It was only natural that her cunt was aching to be touched and filled. But that was not the only place she was touched - the wife chose that moment to withdraw the plug so carefully nestled in the student's rectum. How thoughtful it had been for Amy to dilate the newbie like that. The toy slid out easily enough and the little hole stayed open for just a moment. It was long enough for the wife to insert a finger from her other hand. Grace felt herself explode with lust and with fear. These guests did not want her tits - they were after her bottom.

Grace could not help herself - her little hole tightened around that strange finger. Anal sex was not her greatest skill. And it was obvious that more than one cock would require service from her. Grace knew now, without any doubt, that her backdoor was to be properly reamed. Not for a moment did she think of resisting - at that moment she was prepared to beg to have the men penetrate her, fuck her. But her body was no longer her own - it belonged to Hanson House and to Mistress Rose. The Principal had made clear that Grace had no choice tonight - she was to give her body completely to the partygoers. They would probably hurt her but Grace was sure she was ready for that, too. Shesucked the husband's cock even deeper as the wife probed and loosened her sphincters.

In the downstairs dungeon, Lis was getting a real lesson. Poor Kate now wore a dozen angry red stripes across her butt and her thighs. The assembled guests were muttering their approval as Meriem lashed her hapless slave. Each blow of the crop had forced a grunt of pain from Kate's throat. Lis knew that if it was her she'd not be able to hold-in her own cries. That didn't stop her wanting what Kate was getting.

Lady Carver was still explaining things to Lis, muttering in her ear. "Kate was a bored housewife you see. She had a housekeeper, which was why she was bored, and then she found herself falling in love with the housekeeper." The Lady paused while Meriem administered more fearsome lashes to Kate's quivering buttocks. The white slave cried out her pain, yet Lisbeth could see there was no-one interested in showing any mercy. "Kate got fixated on the black and white thing. She started feeling the white woman deserved punishment." Lis could hear the moans of torment from the fit, pert housewife strapped to the cross. "So Meriem had to adjust to her new role as a slave owner and learn how to make Kate happy. I think she is doing rather well."

The young Dane could do nothing more than nod mutely. She was staring intently at Kate as she absorbed the kind of punishment the pupil had often imagined for herself. She admired Kate for the angry welts she now wore. Lis barely noticed as Lady Carver moved to place leather cuffs on her wrists.

Upstairs, Jelena was cumming over and over as her cunt was stuffed full of cockmeat. It wasn't her husband - David was gone, having left her to the mercy of Doctor Robyn and the other men who gathered around. The patient had already been flipped onto hands and knees for Pete to ravage her doggy-style. One of the audience had introduced his cock to her mouth - not her first spit-roast but her first time being watched. Pete was humping her with force now, driving her mouth further along the strange shaft. Jelena didn't spare a thought for David - he would find his own fun. Instead she looked for the wonderful Doctor Robyn. How would Jelena ever thank the therapist for knowing, somehow, that the pretty wife simply needed more and dirtier fucking?

Behind Grace, the woman judged that the novice was ready. She withdrew her fingers from those young holes. With one move the flimsy G-string was torn from Grace - there was no further purpose for it anyway. Grace held her station, showing off her training, as the couple switched places.

The wife wriggled into position, the place the husband had just left. Grace could feel that same cock, thick and wet with her saliva, pressing between her buttocks. Grace knew what was about to be done but she tried to ignore it. The other woman had a hairy bush but she spread her thighs wide to show a wet, swollen cunt. "I hope you got his cock nice and wet new girl," she said with a grin. Then she grabbed Grace's head and pulled her face into that wet, hairy sex.

Fortunately, Grace was a diligent pupil and had learned not to demur when ordered to eat another woman. She thrust her tongue deep into the hot hole before her, rewarded with a soft moan from her tormenter. Grace was just about to start on the hard little clit when she felt the unmistakeable sensation of cockhead pressed against her anus. Once more she felt that unfortunate tightening.

Grace ached for a cock in her cunt - as did all her friends at Hanson House. It occurred to her that she was the only virgin in the room and there was humiliation in that. Yet, there was pride, even excitement, in the thought that her own anus would serve so many men this night. The fear came because she was still so inexperienced. Her "special tuition" had never included being taken anally by the instructors. They'd only ever focused on her huge tits. Now, on her hands and knees, she waited for them to sodomise her young body.

The husband, his cock already piercing her opening, lacked patience or tolerance for Grace and her needs. He shoved an inch of his cock into her arse and the young novice felt the pain of the sudden stretching of her delicate place. As it happened, she didn't mind that so much - it was a glorious moment to have a superior male thrusting his powerful cock inside her. Grace focused on the thrill of her first proper bum fuck, accepting his cock while her hole stretched and the pain subsided.

Beside her, Jelena was already being fucked by a third man. For her there was none of the thrill of submission. The experience of her first public sex was more than enough. She had trusted Robyn to take the lead for this night and the good doctor was making sure she was well and truly fucked. It was to be her first gangbang, but Jelena had no time to think on that as one cock after another took its place in her mouth and in her cunt. Before her therapy, she had never dreamed that she'd want this - and yet there was no denying it.

The sounds of Jelena being humped close by made it easier for Grace. Group sex had been her secret wish since before she'd entered Hanson House. There were a dozen men in the room now. Grace couldn't see them all to count but, with a rush, she guessed that as many men as were present would take their turn to plunder her bottom. This was what she'd dreamed of - being used and being given to many. It was her place to let them all fuck her if they wished. The wife left her station and a new man quickly forced her mouth down over his long, hard cock. The husband was buried fully in Grace's arse now. Her passage had that familiar burning.

The husband was beginning to pump his length into her arse. She couldn't quite hear what the crowd was saying.

"She's pert," commented one anonymous voice. The verdict from another was "juicy".

Grace was being graded, judged in a manner more crude and immediate than any assessment she'd ever received. She could only hope she'd satisfy the crowd of eager men.

"Tight," said another. That had to be the husband. Grace heard herself grunt in protest as he began to build the force of his fucking. It stung to have something so hard thrust so deep in her delicate little hole. Yet it was cocks like these that Grace had learned to worship. She would be proud to receive these wondrous objects, to be penetrated and filled. The shaft in her mouth was already leaking cum onto her tongue.

In the main room most of the guests were watching the big screen closely. Some were impressed by the pretty wife taking her first gangbang. Jelena, too, had been introduced as a newbie. A lot of the men were eager to sample her, to judge whether she was worthy of the offer of a fuck at the next party - or even later that night. Her husband, David, was back amongst them, having his cock sucked as his betrothed let three men take turns in her. From what could be seen on the screen, Jelena was a true slut with real stamina.

The real star, however, was Grace. The first man gave his place to another and the crowd watched with delight as the new shaft slid into the young orifice. The helpers from Hanson were so much fun, young and nubile and trained to satisfy almost every demand. The wife who'd escorted Grace to the upstairs room was helping too, holding Grace's butt cheeks wide so the men could more easily penetrate her backdoor. A third man was close by, stroking his cock as he waited a turn in that young, submissive hole.

Grace was overcome by the numbers of people and the sensations coursing through her body. The second man was not so big. Her backdoor was loosening nicely now. Actually she was so aroused that the sensations in her arse were quite pleasant. How thrilling it was to feel a man's shaft inside her. The other woman gave some sharp slaps to that young arse. Grace squealed as someone yanked her hair, pulling her mouth down over yet another erect member. Despite the pain in her butt Grace could not believe how exciting it was to be at the centre of her first anal gangbang. Her cunt leaked as the dirty bastards plumbed her rectum.

The main dungeon had attracted a small crowd as well. Kate was being caned now. It was a long thin weapon and her cries of agony filled the room. Meriem was relentless, her blows spaced to allow Kate to scream her agony but not nearly enough to allow her to prepare for the next. She enjoyed her work, enjoyed delivering such anguish to her hapless slave. Mostly she aimed for that pert arse but several times she went lower, leaving neat "tram tracks" across the backs of those white thighs.

In the corner, three men shuffled their feet as they waited. They were not so interested in the whipping of poor Kate. They'd been chosen by Meriem who had made Kate wait three months without sex. Tonight these three would take the white slave in any and every way they desired.

Across the room Lisbeth was being bent forward by Lady Carver. In a daze, almost disbelieving, Lis was forced over a heavy wooden horse.

"Now you can have a try," Lady Carver was saying. Someone was tying the cuffs on Lis' wrists to eye-bolts on the horse. Lady Carver was tearing away the thin material that covered her cunt and her legs. "I know you will be very good for me," the Lady Carver was saying as she bound Lis' ankles tight. "I know you will take it for me."

Lis was in no state to argue. Watching Kate being beaten so cruelly had fired her brain. She was over-aroused now and almost ready to beg to be beaten by the cruel Lady Carver. The beatings at Hanson House had never been enough, not for Lisbeth. She could only think of how amazing it was to be whipped by Lady Carver for the entertainment of her guests. That thought persisted as Lady Carver tested her arousal, shoving two fingers inside her. The older woman smiled at the heat in that young cunt as someone handed her a long, black crop.

Behind Lis, she could hear the sound of a leather whip lashing the white slave Kate. It sounded so loud in that small room. So did the cries of pain and fear. Lis was hot now, so hot - she was eager to feel the searing pain, desperate to receive the abuse promised by Lady Carver. She did not have to beg, however, as the host drew back her right arm.

In the large upstairs bedroom, Jelena was still humping against strange cocks, eager to extract every inch of pleasure from her party experience. Grace had a third man banging her arsehole. Her own filth had made her tunnel nice and slick now, only the size of their cocks gave her any discomfort. But Grace was determined to endure the burning. It only reinforced the knowledge that she was truly submitting to men and their powerful cocks. They all felt so different. To Grace, being taken and used made it feel like graduation.

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers